Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

!~30$ Extra~! (Krad + Fancy)

Krad_Nogard

Supernova
Krad (as seen in profile pic) was comming into the first new grocery store he'd been to a while. He'd just moved to this city a few days ago and hadn't been many places. He came from a smaller city than this, the highest buildings were only 9 stores. Unlike the near skyscraper sized one's here.

He noticed a posting board up in the entrance of the store and a flyer caught his attention. It was a number for an 'Exotic Massage' that made house calls. He grabbed a phone number and put it into his pocket, thinking he might try it later. He was sore from moving all this way.

A soft sigh came from the young furry as she stepped up to the front door of her house. Melissa was a young canine who worked as a massage therapist. She would receive calls from anyone who had seen her ad, and have them come over to her house for the session. Recently however, she had not gotten any calls from anyone. It had been a few weeks now, and she had spent all that time waiting for people to call. She hadn't even gotten anyone to come more than once, since they were a bit uncomfortable with her way of doing things.

She had went to the grocery store earlier in the day to put up another flier for her business, hoping that someone would notice. She let out a soft yawn as she actually felt like falling asleep, but she tried her best not to. She hopped onto her couch and turned on the T.V., starting to flip through channels.

He gathered his things and checked out, then carried the few bags back to his apartement on the 3rd floor of his building. He set the bags down and pulled the number from his pocket. He looked it over then called.

Melissa lifted her head slightly from the couch as she heard the phone ringing in the other room. She had actually gotten quite excited since it was most likely a customer. Though there were those times where people would give inappropriate prank calls. She picked it up, hoping for the best. "Ah, hello. This is Melissa. Can I help you?"

"Yeah, found a flier about a massage thing..." he said. He liked the sound of her voice. "How much is it?" He put the small peice of paper with the number down on the counter.

She felt quite excited once again as she heard he was looking for a massage. "Ah! A customer. I supposed you noticed my fliers. "Well, for a full body massage it's only 10 dollars, plus a free extra if you'd like!" she said, hoping that perhaps he would stop by.

"Only 10? Sounds great. Can you do it today?" He asked as he started putting his groceries away.

"Certainly! What time do you want to stop by? I'm perfectly fine at anytime really. I haven't gotten any calls for clients yet." she said, waiting to see what he would say. Her tail swished gently behind her in anticipation.

"How about now?" He said putting the milk away. "It should only take 10 minuets to get where the flier said you were."

"Ah! Is that so? that would be perfect actually. I should be able to set everything up before you come here. And you don't have to bother changing or anything. You know you're going to have to remove it later on anyway right?" she said with a little chuckle.

"Yeah, should I bring a towel? Or do you have ones you use?" he asked going to get a few things before he left.

"Oh, that's not necessary. I have some towels you can borrow over here. Anything you'll need I'll have over here." she said with a little chuckle. He certainly sounded like an interesting person over the phone. She couldn't wait to have him stop by. Perhaps he would be in for quite a surprise.

He got into his car and started driveing. Soon he arrived at the address indicated and parked. He walked to the door and knocked, waiting for a responce.

Melissa waited patiently near the door, getting up as soon as she heard the knocks. She went over and opened the door, noticing the human standing before her. She was a bit surprised. She had never had a human customer before. "Hello. Were you here for the massage?" she asked, a pleasant smile on her face.

Back
Top Bottom