Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Saint and Mage Continued (Potter and Rin)

Jeanne didn't resist as soon as his hands held her hair, tightly gripping it before shoving her face into his seed. She could only groan and moan, before spewing a bit more seed out from her throat, her face and chest now entirely painted a thick, sticky, viscous white. She could only follow his order now, lapping at the thick mix and drinking it up. Soon enough, she had drunk and consumed loads of semen that she had upchucked, her eyes dulled out now.

"T-thank you Master...for the meal.." she answered, her mind rather hazy now. What was she trying to say now? Her mind was all jumbled up now. It took a moment of thinking for the Maid of Orleans to remember what she had come here to do. "M...may this whore ask a question?" She asked, getting close and using her mouth to clean off his cock. A good whore cleans up.

For a new whore,it seemed Jeanne learned rather fast. She quite quickly, if somewhat sloppy, licked up all the semen she had failed to swallow in the first place and then began to lick and clean his cock off, like a good and proper whore without being told. He let out a blissful sigh as he gripped her leash and tugged on it as she spoke, chuckling as he did so.

"You are a curious whore....unless it's a question about how you can sell yourself to me....you see my cock is still hard and throbbing, do you not....I'm not satisfied yet and your mouth and tits won't be enough this time...." He licked his lips in anticipation as he eyed her lower body....her pussy still just barely covered by her panties.

"How about you take those off and beg for it like a proper whore...." He issued another command, clearly not fielding the idea of answering any questions until he was completely satisfied. He handed Jeanne a few more pills.

"Take those....I want you to be a raving slut for this next part..."

She could only stare at the drugs now, her breathing becoming rather uneven now. A tiny bit of her mind had just barely made it through his rough and thoroughly fucking of her throat and breasts. She had swallowed up all of his semen, and even cleaned up his cock, actions a 'pure' girl would never do, yet here she was, servicing a filthy and disgusting large man. Her mouth opened up, a small gasp escaping as she held the long braid of her hair, holding the ribbon in her hands.

They were obscured by a massive orgy now, fucking occurring no less than literal inches from them. All around her, girls of various hair colors, types, and body shapes were being pounded and fucked senseless over and over. Her hair was the only thing that made her stand out. She couldn't bear to be seen in this state, though, and let her ribbon loose, her long light golden hair flow freely. It would be hard for him to find her now, as there were a few girls who looked like her with her hair unbraided.

She then took the pills and quickly swallowed them down as well. It wasn't like before when she had a bit of hesitation inside of her. Now, she just took it, as though it was normal. She was afraid of what might happen next.

"Please!" She shouted, taking her black panties off. She let them drop to the floor, not that she was going to be needing them again. She then wobbly stood up, before presenting that unused snatch. If she could see a mirror right now, she would see why the man was loving her new expression, her eyes lustfully crazy and her mouth watering for more cock.

"Fuck me! I want that big, juicy thick cum shooter inside of me!"

The large man watched as Jeanne undid the ribbon in her hair. He rather liked the braided look but her long and flowing hair looked good too, so he didn't mind nor ask. When she took the pills, he knew she was his slut for the night if not longer...and she would never be so innocent again. Indeed, the new, aroused and lustful look on her face clearly showed that.

He sat down in the chair again and tugged on the leash, making Jeanne lunge forward. He wrapped and arm around her and guided her to straddling his waist. Her large breasts were pressed against his fat chest and his throbbing cock was now rubbing up against her wet pussy, his girth rubbing against her clitoris with the movement of their hips. He gripped her rear roughly with one hand as he laughed.

"First....tell me how much you love me compared to your loser of a master....tell me how much better my cock is and tell me you'd rather be mine...." He issued his command gruffly. He wanted her to completely degrade her real master first before he would grant her the pleasure she now so desired.

Even if he didn't yank her over with the leash, she was going to walk over like the slut she was anyway, too filled with depraved sexual thoughts at this point to resist his massive throbbing meat any further. The stinking musk of it was now a beautiful fragrant aroma that was overpowering her sense of smell, her pussy juices leaking out of her a sign of her state of arousal now.

As Jeanne was beginning to sit down on his cock, her face winced as her teeth clenched down from the cock beginning to tear her hymen apart just from entering. Before long, she felt his whole cock slide into her, lubricated by cum and drool, grinding against the walls of her tight cunt. At this point, Jeanne was no longer the virgin Maid of Orleans that saved France. She was just some other bitch in this den of debauchery.

"He never taught me how good this is!" She cried out, "But your cock did! It taught me what being a true whore is! It is so much bigger and better at training slaves than his will ever be! I want this cock! I NEED this cock! Please! Shoot more! Inside of my womb! Guuaa!!!"

Her whole body shook as she climaxed on his cock, before she collapsed down onto his body, clutching tightly around him as his cock thrust rapidly inside of her, panting like a bitch in heat.

Jeanne was so tight that he didn't even notice breaking her hymen...he just assumed she was so tight because her master had a small cock. He moaned loudly at the tightness of her cunt as she continued to lower herself onto his throbbing meat. He let her take her time for now, to adjust to the massive girth and length. As a once virgin,she needed the time, but he didn't give her long.

Indeed, her words spurred him on as he laughed, moving his hips, thrusting up into her now. His cock pounded into her like a piston as he stretched her open. Her climax wasn't enough to make him come himself, but it certainly gave him much pleasure as he felt the bulbous tip of his cock pressing up against her cervix. He continued to grip her ass with one hand while the other was playing with one of her jiggling breasts, squeezing the mound between his digits as he fucked her. His lips neared her own as he chuckled. Then, with a powerful thrust, he pushed past her cervix as his cock entered her womb, a bulge now visible in her stomach as she looked down.

"Submit to me, Jeanne! Submit to me and become my slut!" The man roared before pressing his lips hungrily against her own, his tongue lashing at her lips and seeking to gain entry into her mouth as he fucked her roughly and wildly, showing the Maid of Orlean what it truly meant to be a slut.

Her mind was a jumbled mess of depraved sexual thoughts, a blurry picture of the objective at hand, and anything of the person "Akira" who was her previous Master. She was moaning and crying out loud as he assaulted her in every way he could, clutching onto her bouncing udders and her ass, gripping them and toying with her breasts while his fingers sunk into the flesh of her round ass cheeks. Then she felt it, his monstrous cock plunging into her womb, through her cervix. A loud cry came out of her but was quickly drowned out by every other sound. She could see it now, the outline of his thick cock as it rammed inside of her womb. Her mind was barely keeping it together... if it was anyway.

She opened up her mouth, letting his tongue invade inside and suppress her own, claiming her mouth and overpowering any will she had. She wondered how would this man think, how he'd react to know he was the first to fuck Jeanne'd'arc, the Maid of Orleans and Savior of France?

His tongue enjoyed the sensation of her own and her mouth as he dominated her tongue as he had been dominating the rest of her since the start. His cock carved out a spot for itself in her womb, forever marking the deepest and most intimate spot of her body with a memento of her first fucking. He pounded into her like a bitch in heat...a whore, which is exactly what the Saint now was...little more than a cum dumpster to be used by men whenever needed.

He plunged a finger into her ass as he pounded as deeply as he could into her, her tightness making the pressure in his cock, the build up to the climax, faster than a normal fucking would. He moaned loudly as he withdrew from the kiss.

"I'm going to come, Jeanne.....I'm going to fill you up with my seed! You want that, don't you! To get knocked up by me!" He laughed as he plowed into her rapidly, seemingly having every intention to impregnate her. However, because she was a servant...that was impossible. Of course that didn't mean she couldn't play along if she wanted to.

A small muffled cry squeaked out from her as she felt his finger shove itself inside of her ass. It only added to the current pleasure of this whole sexual frenzy that was going on, aided by the number of drugs he had just fed her now. She didn't know what caused her fall, only that she had submitted to it rather easily. She couldn't do anything else anymore, just being a limp fuck doll for this man to continue humping over and over. She smiled upon hearing he wanted to impregnate her. She wouldn't mind that if she wasn't a servant; she was far too broken now to care.

"Please! fill me up with your seed! Knock me up and fill me with your children! Give me your babies Master!" she cried out. Her body shook once more again, cumming wildly and squirting her juices all over his cock.

Jeanne's words only compelled the man more as he now slammed into her as deep and hard as her could. "Take all my seed, slut! Get knocked up like the bitch you are, Jeanne!!" He let out a roar as he impaled her on her cock with a final, violent thrust. The dam broke and he flooded her womb and ravished pussy with his hot and sticky seed. He came even more than with her mouth....her womb expanded to take in all the cum...her stomach bulging she was so full...but even that wasn't enough as the excess leaked out of her ravished cunt and onto the ground.

He pulled his now limp cock out of her and let her sit on his legs for a moment while he caught his breath. He licked her cheek and used his magic to imprint some words right above her pussy that read "I am a cum dump, please fill me up." With that done, he grinned at the fucked silly servant.

"Don't forget to clean me off..."

Jeanne's body only fell off his cock onto the ground with a thud, a string of cum still connecting her to his dick. She panted heavily, loads of jizz spilling out of her womb. There was so much inside of her, she couldn't do anything but just lay there. Her womb felt as though it was burning up, the hot spunk he had shot deep inside of her still slowly pouring out in thick globs. Weakly, she got up, before going over to his cock, just cleaning off his cock. Her job as a slut here was done, but there were more cocks to go through...

Cock after cock, load after load, Jeanne found herself being passed around by several men. Some small, much large, and a few repeat users of her. Soon enough, she was drenched with sticky, viscous goops of cum from top to bottom, her hair completely covered and messy, her eyes rather dulled out, and both her holes dripping with cum. Her breasts, her ass, everywhere around her was covered with some sort of insulting slur or depraved imagery.

Somehow, she managed to slip by the main orgy, and after blowing off two guards, being fucked by a third, and then rammed up against a wall by the fourth, she managed to make it to the owner's office. Before entering, she tried to tidy herself up, though, with this much of a mess, it was practically impossible for her too. With a limp push of her whole body, she pushed herself inside the room, before collapsing onto the ground.

The owner looked down at Jeanne as she fell on the ground and grinned. He was a tall man, slim, fit and handsome with short brown hair and glasses. He wore a polo shirt and dress pants as he stood up from his chair to clap and chuckle at the state that Jeanne found herself in. He walked over and pulled something out of his pocket...something that seemed like a collar.

"Welcome to my office, Jeanne...the slut who went looking for a murderer...to think you were a virgin before you came in here...." He chuckled as he snapped the collar she was wearing off her and put on the new collar, which seemed much fancier and complex. It seemed who knew who she was and why she was here....

"So tell me, no longer Virgin of Orlean....what brings you to my office?" He pondered as he pulled a syringe out of his pocket and examined it for a moment.

Jeanne couldn't resist, feeling as his hands wrapped around her neck to take the collar off, before he replaced it with the new one. Nothing was happening yet, but there seemed to be this small little hole just large enough for the syringe to fit into. She didn't have a good feeling about this collar. It was too tight as well!

Slowly, the girl stood up. The main problem though, was that he knew who she was. She couldn't stay playing "slut" any longer. Finally, she could change, as her form switched over quickly to her Servant attire, a flash of light indicating the change. However, because of the arousal, her mind was still too polluted with horny thoughts, and so affected her clothes as well. The fabric that covered her breasts were missing, only the violet cloth she wore around her shoulders covering it. The collar was still on as well, along with the branding and all the words and drawings on her body. She was covered all over with the words "Bitch", "Slut", "Cow", and such, along with cock drawings, hearts, and such all over her.

At least, in her servant form, she had her banner, and her sword, but the latter was more of a suicide option. For now, she just welded the banner as a sort of staff. "Who are you?" She shouted out, pointing the banner directly at him. "How do you know that I and my Master were coming!" She shouted, "How do you know who I am?!"

"Ah....so you reveal your true form...but with some modification I see." He chuckled as he sat at the end of his table, seemingly not worried about the very powerful servant in front of him. Instead, he just pulled a remote out of his pocket and pressed a button on it. Jeanne would feel the collar tighten around her instantly, choking her and stopping her from breathing or speaking, as it did so she would feel a flash of pain in her neck as something jammed itself into her....they were syringes it seemed and they were injecting her with drugs that were far more powerful than the ones the first man had given her. Once the drugs were injected, the collar stopped choking her.

"So...lets so how those treat you." He chuckled as he licked his lips, waiting to see how the very potent drug would affect the already horny woman.

She wasn't finished with the questions yet, intending on asking more. She was going to get everything she needed out of this man. "Who is the murderous mage and where is-" Before she could say the next line, she suddenly felt the collar clamp down around her neck tightly, instantly choking her. It wasn't strong enough to snap her neck, but it felt like it, as she dropped her banner and started to clutch at the collar in pain. A few gasps and wheezes escaped her throat as she tried to shout, cry, or anything!

Her pupils soon constricted, shrinking as an instant sharp pain jabbed into her neck. There were needles inside of the collar and they had pierced her neck! Jeanne looked like a scared, weak animal now, as she tried to claw it off, feeling the collar injecting things inside of her body. Her hands managed to get a bit of a grip on the collar. As Ruler, she should have the strength. Just a bit more of a pull should rip it off! However, the drugs were taking effect now.

The owner would see Jeanne fall in a rather humiliating way, as her mouth opened up, a weak cry escaped her mouth, before her pussy juices squirted out, along with any semen that was stored inside of her womb at the time. Her tongue was hanging out now, her pupils had rolled up in her head, leaving just blank white eyes. Once the collar untightened around her neck, she let out a big gasp for air, before panting.

"H...how..."

"That's not the important question....what I would like to see now are some of the new skills you've acquired out on the club floor...and I know you've acquired a few...." he chuckled as he motioned down to his crotch, a bulge already starting to grow in his trousers from the sight of Jeanne climaxing from the drugs and choking...he was going to run her through the slut training gauntlet and see what she learned.

"First....how do you proper beg to be fucked by someone? Pleasure yourself while you ask." He commanded firmly, knowing neither Jeanne's body nor mind were in any shape to question or resist.

As she pushed herself back up by sliding up the wall, she stared at him, gasping while leaning against it. Like all the other men here, she saw the growing bulge in his crotch. Were all men here perverted bastards? Not even one of them was a decent person? She slowly stumbled towards him, before she fell down to her knees, right in front of him... and began to beg.

Her hands moved to grasp her breasts and begin to finger herself. Her fingers held her fat udder as she slowly rubbed at it, while her other hands began to shove two fingers inside of herself.

"P...please..." She asked. This... this felt natural. A number of drugs she had taken was way too much for today, with that last injection essentially breaking whatever free will she had left, converting Jeanne into a total slut. "Please! Fuck this whore and break me as you like! I'm nothing more than a pleasure toy for you! Fuck me! I need it! My pussy is aching for more cum and cock!"

---~~--~~-After some time-~~--~~--

It's been two days since that experience when she first came to the club. Jeanne had been thoroughly defiled, her body abused and stained with ink and cum over at least a hundred times after she had been thrown into the crowd for usage after the owner got a good use out of her. She had managed to get out, but the collar was still on her neck. No matter how many times she washed, those marker writings seemed impossible to remove.

Worse, occasionally, she would feel the needles of the collar poking at her neck, as though they were threatening her, or mocking Jeanne. If she told her Master, they'd flood her body with drugs, and clamp the collar shut around her neck. What's worse... is that she returned. Was it because she was feeling like it? Or was it because she needed to finish the investigation? Regardless, she had to meet the rogue magus.

As she returned to the massive palace, a guard was standing at the door. He looked at Jeanne and grinned as he gripped the leash that lead to Jeanne's collar and tugged her towards him as he licked his lips. He was a tall and large man, very muscular and in shape, as expected of a guard to such an exclusive club. His eyes roamed over Jeanne's body with a look she now knew rather well, a look of lust an desire.

"My, my.....what is a beautiful thing like you doing here without a master....tell me, girl...why are you here..?" He asked with a laughed as he gave her ass a spank before rubbing and squeezing her rear playfully, eager to see her reaction. Because normally, only sluts came here without their master's to accompany them.

Her whole body was yanked over to the man as he pulled on the leash. At a moment, it felt as though it tightened around like it was responding to the force he pulled her with. She stumbled over towards him and looked to the ground, knowing that the man was leering with lust over the curves and shape of her body. She swore she could imagine him licking his lips, as though he were a wolf, and she was a helpless bunny.

"I-I'm here to do something.." Jeanne answered, before swallowing. It was kinda hard for her to think of a response, a squeak escaping her closed lips as she felt his hand give one of her asscheeks a light spank, before groping onto it and letting his fingers grasp onto her skin. "I came to meet the owner..."

"Oh? So you want to meet the boss, huh? You think a slut like you is important enough to meet the boss?" He laughed as he gave her ass another spank before groping one of her breasts, squeezing her mound firmly while licking her cheek as if he owned her....which he might as well have...she belonged to everyone here.

"If you want in...you have to pay the price...and I think you know how women here pay the price don't you...little slut?" He grinned as he tugged on her leash again, letting falling into his chest, her breasts pressing and molding against his strong, muscular and physical frame.

"Ahh....Mnnn..." Her whole body was trembling each time he felt his hands touch her. Her ass was a reddened from having been smacked multiple times before, and his hand just added to it. The plump fat of her breasts easily gave way as his fingers clasped her breasts, easily kneading her teats like clay. She didn't put up much resistance, or anything, just letting the guard do as he pleased. Was it because she needed to let this happen? "Y-yes..." She answered. She was telling a bit of a truth, in a way. Jeanne was still Ruler, though her role has been greatly defiled and tainted by what had happened.

Soon enough, he tugged once more, and Jeanne let out a meek yelp as she pushed against his chest, feeling her heavy buxom pushing against his sturdy and muscular frame. In response to his question, she simply nodded.

"Oh....an important slut, are you....I'll have a fun time with you then?" He chuckled as he pressed his lips hungrily against Jeanne's own. His tongue lashed as her lips and sought entrance to her mouth as his bulge began to rub against her thigh...it was definitely one of the largest she had felt so far. Both his hands were now on her ass, groping and slapping her ass cheeks multiple times between their gropes as he continued to kiss her.

"Touch my cock and tell me your name, slut." the guard commanded, licking her lips before sticking out his tongue, basically commanding her to suck on it like the bitch in heat she was.

She couldn't deny him at all, not that she had the choice. She opened up her mouth to let in his tongue, feeling his tongue explore her mouth, as his saliva flooded inside of her, as her hands reached out to touch his cock, her fingers caressing his cock. She hungrily drunk it down, keeping her tongue down while he extended his deeper into her own mouth, moaning and giving weak whines as his hands continued to grasp and grope all over her ass, though pulling her rear tightly and closer to him to prevent her from squirming around too much.

Was it worth telling him her real name? At this point, with the collar around her neck, and the fact that she had already been defiled, it didn't matter. He probably told everyone already about her. "Mmua... I'm Jeanne d'arc... Ruler..." She moaned. She was going to add more about being a Servant or whatever, but seeing his tongue sticking out, Jeanne felt the urge to just suck on it, her lips wrapping around it and suckling on the saliva he presented to her.

The man moaned softly as Jeanne began to stroke his cock and he grinned as she sucked on his tongue like a truly slutty girl. He swirled his tongue around inside her mouth and pour saliva down her throat for her to swallow as he enjoyed the sensation of Jeanne bending completely to his will.

After a few moments, he withdrew his tongue and licked her cheek as his cock throbbed under her hands. "So then, slutty Jeanne....do you want to start with sucking my cock or just get straight to fucking...I'll let you pick." He chuckled, wanting to see just how slutty and craving of cock she was.

The taste of his saliva was a sweet warm blend as it mixed in with her own, his tongue stirring them together as she continued to drink it down. She pressed her lips against his mouth as she continued to suck on it, letting him kiss her deeply. Her eyes had become rather dulled out as she thought of nothing more than the delightful feeling of it.

Before long, she could feel as his tongue pulled out of her mouth, slurping up whatever saliva was left in the exchanging of saliva. For a moment, she pondered, before falling to her knees. "I would like to taste your milk~" Jeanne cooed. She then opened up her mouth and placed her lips around the head of his meat.

Back
Top Bottom