Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Romance, adventure, kink, sensuality, and fun

john1976

Super-Earth
1-Super romance (Version 1)
Your character would be an original superheroine I created. She would have special powers. Your character rescues my character from a gang of villains. Throughout the plot, our characters end up falling in love and working together against the gang. We would end up getting captured together in a kinky trap.

2-Super romance (version 2) (Could do as series of one shots)
In this one, we would be an original superhero duo that I created working together. MC and YC would be fighting crime together. Both characters created by me.

3-Teacher and her former student solving mysteries together
MC (male) is 20 years old. YC (30-35 yo female) is a teacher by day, and was MC's teacher when he was a senior. By night, YC solves mysteries, much like those drama shows (think Charlie's Angels, shows like that). YC had taken MC on to be your partner in solving these mysteries, and somewhere along the way, while trying to keep the partnership just professional, YC had fallen in love with MC, falling for his caring personality. During one of our cases, we end up getting captured, and the head of the group has this idea that we should be trapped in such a way that he believes we'd enjoy way too much to want to escape, hoping to keep us out of the way, giving him enough time to commit his next crime and skip town. How things go throughout the roleplay depend on how we play it out

4-Royal love
MC has been one of the princess's servants for some time. YC (the princess) had fallen in love with MC some time ago. The roleplay would start with the wedding. MC becomes YC's prince. After the wedding, we have the reception. Our characters dance and do other romantic things. And then, we see what happens from there.

5-Royal love II
This is kind of like a parody of Snow White. Things are a bit different in this land, MC is the prince, YC is the princess. Romance abounds in this roleplay.

6-Spicing up our love life (really craving)
We would play a married couple, or we could be engaged. We enjoy making love, but we decided that to make it even more fun, we would roleplay whatever fantasies come to mind. OC making suggestions each night.

7-It takes three
For this one, I'm looking for two ladies for a roleplay with a male and two females (can do with two female rp partners or one playing two females). YCs are in a relationship, both of them going both ways. MC would be their rommate. YCs become close with MC, and could lead to more.

8-Doctor/patient
MC is a doctor who works in a medical office, does many things from diagnosing illnesses to therapy. YC visits my office one day after experiencing unheard of symptoms, finding out she has a rare illness. Things may get very interesting here.

9-Younger male/older female
MC had always dreamed of dating an older woman. YC had known MC since he was a kid, and she had seen the handsome young man he had become. They had reconnected recently, and he moved in with her after she had gotten a divorce. He develops feelings for her. More details will be explained if someone takes this roleplay.

10-Mind control
MC and YC have been living together for some time, married or engaged. MC decides to make the relationship and lovemaking more fun, he hypnotizes YC. She doesn't become a mindless woman with a limited vocabulary. He does get her to dress the way he likes her dressed, makes kinks more enjoyable for her, gets her to believe something he believes, and other things. The pair is madly in love, with him basically making her the perfect by his standards fiance/wife.

11-Mending fences
During our childhood, MC was one of the bad kids. YC was one of MCs targets of ridicule back in school. MC would always harass YC. MC had moved away at one point, leaving one less trouble maker to give YC problems. Fast forward to now. MC had changed his ways for the better, even having reached out to YC via social media and sent a sincere apology. We had kept in contact until MC moves back into town, becoming YC's roommate. What hapens from there is dictated by us in the roleplay.

Also looking to maybe do a slice of life one shot or maybe one based on an idea above, or possibly a series of them.

Here is what will be included in the roleplays:
Clothed sex
Romance
Adventure
Soft bondage (Superheroine RPs, teacher-student roleplay, and mind control rp only, unless you would like to add it to the others, we'll work something out).

What I WON'T do:
Anal
Bathroom functions
Blood
Death
Gore
Anything disgusting

Fire me a PM, ladies, will play in PMs, email, or on Discord (ask for Discord name, or give me yours). No threads. And one other thing: Don't drop the roleplay without telling me. If I did or said something wrong, tell me. I prefer a chance to fix whatever I did so we could save the roleplay. That said, if you want to drop it altogether, please tell me! Post length negotiable.

Last edited:
Bump! Craving 3 and 4. Had a partner for 3, but she has gone quiet after promising to reply.

Bumping. And to clear something up, I'm looking to roleplay with legit women, not men posing as women. I have nothing against men posing as women in general on this site, but I prefer to roleplay with the ladies. It's nothing against my fellow men, it's just my preference.

Back
Top Bottom