Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any looking for story-driven fandom and originals (hunger games craving)

Amaranthine

Supernova
Hi, welcome to my request thread! You can call me Amaranth(ine) or Mara. I'm a long-time writer who started as a child just about two decades ago now with an immense love for character development, world building and exploring all aspects of life in my stories.

I am currently filled with muse for pretty much anything related to The Hunger Games right now! You can also catch my attention with some consensual violence. There are other ideas in the second post of this thread, ranging from modern-realistic to fantasy to fandom.

About Me:
  • I enjoy writing all kinds of character pairings, though I have no current experience with m/m.
  • I will play any gender of character for the right story, including trans and nonbinary characters.
  • I prefer to keep my roleplaying to threads and OOC communication to PMs.
  • As much as I try to reply quickly I am busy and forgetful - I do my best to reply at least once a week, but if you haven't heard from me in longer feel free to check in.
  • I write in third person, past-tense and my replies are generally 2-3 paragraphs, never less than a solid paragraph and sometimes 4+. I will not write in first person nor am I comfortable writing with someone else who is.
  • I love to gush about story and do stuff like make playlists and pinterest boards. Once I've gotten in to the groove of a story I love to share and suggest and come up with ideas.
My Preferences:
  • I greatly prefer story-driven plots! I enjoy smut that suits and enhances the story, but it's not typically my main focus.
  • I like everything from lighthearted fluff all the way to darker elements, especially a mix of both. I regularly tackle topics like abuse, rape and mental illness with my characters in a serious manner - these kinds of themes are not mandatory though.
  • I'm happy to play multiple pairings or stories with my partner - but the fact that I'll play multiple characters doesn't mean I'm interested in doing so when my partner only plays one.
  • The types of stories that I enjoy most tend to involve dystopian worlds, apocalypses and survival themes in general. I tend to write in fandom or modern-realistic settings, but I'm also open to fantasy and willing to try sci-fi. I like elements of secrecy/being forbidden, flawed characters, experimentation and exploration, growth and healing. I love character growth and development.
  • Regardless of gender I'm weak for glasses, freckles, tattoos and piercings. I love androgyny, especially in male characters. Visible collar bones are my weakness. I'm open to all ethnicities. Take a look at my male face claim ideas and female face claim ideas to get a better idea about different character types I might find appealing! I also prefer for my characters to suit my partner's taste, so let me know what you would enjoy! I do not need to use reference pictures, and I am open to using digital art as references, though I prefer to steer clear of anime style.
  • I prefer to talk about sexual aspects more seriously later in the planning process. My must-haves aren't kinks at all but rather than everyone needs to be human or human adjacent with realistic anatomy. My hard no-gos are toiletplay/filth, vore, bestiality, necrophilia, and no underage - 17+ is my requirement, ideally 20+ but minimally 18 for age gap relationships. Beyond that I am quite flexible and I'm happy to scratch a partner's itch if they're open to being reasonably flexible about my own interests in return.
My Cravings:
  • Something Hunger Games! I am filled with muse for just about anything Hunger Games right now! I'm interested in both canon pairings and originals, plots based at just about any point in the Panem history before, during or after the events of the series. I find myself most drawn to the experiences of the victors, though I also have an interest in district life or what the rebellion was like from within the districts. I'm interested in the thought process of Capitolite defectors, the secrets shared by the wealthy with their much too young trophy toys and how those 'trophy toys' come to use the Capitol's own weaks spots against them. Those first years after the rebellion, the survivors shell shocked but learning how to live in a world where they don't need to be afraid day by day.
    • Pairings: Katniss/Peeta, Finnick/Annie (pre-series or a post-series fix it), Haymitch/Effie, Victor/Victor, Victor/Capitolite
  • Choking, knife/blood play, aggression and fearplay in general in a situation involving two very willing and enthusiastic participants. I love me some consensual violence.

Last edited:
RE: looking for story-driven f/f (possibly f/m). [craving: fandoms, modern]

Gonna bump this up again. Edited my cravings and fixed up the ideas section a lil bit.

RE: looking for fandom + modern rps (f/f mostly)

Added a couple plot ideas (attending/resident doctor, a couple story driven teacher/student options) and updated my cravings list :v

No new ideas this time, but I'm still interested in adding another roleplay or two to my collection.

While I'm pretty content with the batch of roleplays I have going right now, I'm gonna bump this up. Never know when someone might hit a craving or have an idea I fall in love with c:

Same sentiment as with my last bump - pretty happy but still open to new roleplays for the right partner and idea.

RE: looking for fandom + modern rps (cravings updated 20/3)

Updated my cravings. Currently would love a "friends who end up pregnant" type plot where they end up falling in love, fluffy f/f, or some fandom pairings.

RE: looking for fandom + modern rps (cravings updated 10/4)

After a few weeks' hiatus I am once again writing. I'm going to be picky about taking on new roleplays for the moment, but I'm leaving my options open.

RE: looking for fandom + modern rps (cravings: twd, ftwd)

Buuump.

I probably shouldn't try to take on more roleplays but I want to anyways. Hit me up if anything here catches your eye :)

RE: looking for fandom + modern rps (cravings: fear the walking dead, various f/f)

On a Fear kick, but I'm also open to taking on more f/f roleplays in general. First post updated to reflect that.

RE: looking for fandom + modern rps (cravings: fear the walking dead, various f/f)

Currently sick and not up to do much actual writing, but I'm looking to plot out a couple roleplays as some of mine have been dropped. Not really looking for m/f but for the right plot I would consider it.

Preference will go to anyone interested in something Fear The Walking Dead based.

I would still love some more Fear, especially if it was gay (but I will take on m/f). Also looking for more f/f in general.

RE: looking for fandom + modern rps (cravings: fear the walking dead)

Bump. Still pretty much just hoping for FearTWD, especially with lesbians.

Do I need more roleplays? Not at all.

Am I going to bump this and consider starting more anyways? Absolutely.

I'm on a Clarkcest kick now so uhhh if anyone likes the show and thinks they might be interested hit me up.

I'll be pretty picky because I want a certain vibe for it but I'd kill to find the right partner for it.

/mara out

Been a few weeks so I may as well bump this up again.

Still pretty much just looking for f/f and I would still looove more Fear roleplays - nothing set in current day, as far as I'm concerned the show ended with season 3. Bonus points for someone who can write Clarkcest with the same enthusiasm and vibe as I want (no points to Clarkcest that doesn't suit the vibe though).

"Hey look we had a conversion!" bump. Not suuuper craving anything at all, I have a decent set of roleplays under my belt, but I may take some new ones on for the right person. Until the PM system returns, feel free to write a message on my profile or find me on BMR's discord (I'm not looking to rp over there but it's good for planning in the interim).

Last edited:
It's been nearly half a year since I last bumped this, but as I'm getting back in to roleplaying I figure giving this a boost is a good call. I'm not looking to take on a lot of roleplays, just one or two. Once I decide what I'm really craving, I'll update my first post.

Bump. I really am only looking for a couple stories pertaining to my cravings of the moment right now - but as I've said I'm happy to scratch your itch if you'll scratch one of mine.

Reeaally interested in doing something in the Fallout world, whether it's following the plot of 4 (only game I've played, and only up to seeing Kellog's memories) or something with entirely original characters and ideas.

After an even further extended hiatus, I'm now settling back in to the game. I'm looking to take on one or two new story-driven roleplays.

First bump in a long time - looking to take on a couple story-driven stories to get back in to the writing game. Excuse my rustiness!

Thread will be getting a bit of an update shortly.

Did some updates, bumping the thread. Only looking to take on one or two stories with people I think I would mesh really well with.

Back
Top Bottom