Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Masseuses Want to Sex You Up! (A Kotep-Fancy Brat RP)

"Ah...w-well, I don't think I'd have my first time from anyone else." she said, purring softly as she started to kiss along her neck again. She eagerly kissed her back, a little moan coming from her again. She decided to let her tongue move over Tanya's lips, wondering if she'd let her in. Her moans grew louder as Tanya started thrusting her fingers inside her pussy, her hips bucking gently against them by instinct. She was quite surprised at how much her breasts had changed now. they seemed to be perfect now with tier new rounded shape.

"Thank you, dear," she cooed, smiling at Julie before returning to the kiss. As her tongue pushed forward, her lips parted, and their tongues met, Tanya's gently curling into the other's mouth, exploring slowly. Her fingers slid deeper, her claws leaning lightly against her sensitive walls, careful not to hurt her. Her hand began to tweak her stiff, erect nipples, squeezing and rubbing them playfully, sending little jolts of pleasure shooting through her body.

She smiled cutely up at Tanya before they locked lips once again. She moaned softly as she felt Tanya's tongue against hers, and they engaged in a playful wrestling match of some sort. She got a good sample of Tanya's saliva. Another loud moan came from her as Tanya's claws brushed against her sensitive folds. "Mmm..." Her body shook with pleasure as she continued to tease Julie's erect nipples, feeling wave upon wave of pleasure running through her body. This certainly was an interesting massage she was getting.

Tanya moved her hand, pressing it between them, and thrusting her fingers into her from the front. Three fingers thrust into the leopard's tight slit, her thumb pressing roughly against her clit, squeezing it and rolling it beneath her padded fingers. "Just relax, and let it come," she murmured, breaking the kiss for only a second before their lips met again and her tongue slid back into Julie's mouth.

Julie gasped softly as another finger slipped into her tight pussy, reaching deep inside her. Her body shook a bit as Tanya teased her hard clit with her thumb, rolling over it a few times. "Ah...w-wow.." she moaned. they were locked in yet another kiss, as she had her tongue explore Tanya's mouth a bit, running over every little detail she could. Her hips bucked gently and she could feel a warmth building up in her belly, as well as a building sensation in her sex.

Tanya wanted to hear Julie as she reached orgasm, so she lifted her mouth off of the other female's, instead pressing her lips to the stiff flesh of one of her nipples. She sucked gently, lapping her rough tongue against the tender flesh. Her fingers still drove into her eager cunt, but not as fast as before--more forceful and deliberately instead. She pushed her thumb tightly against her swollen clit, growling softly and wagging her tail.

"Ah..! Tanya..." she whined, loving the immense pleasure she was feeling all over her sensitive body. A small string of saliva connected their tongues as Tanya separated from her, now focusing on her breasts once again. Each thrust of Tanya's fingers brought Julie closer and closer to her climax, and pretty soon, she was unable to hold back any longer. "Ah! I'm cumming!" she cried, her body tensing up as she reached her first orgasm. Her fluids spilled all over Tanya's fingers and onto the table. She was panting softly as she tried to catch her breath now.

"Mmmmm," Tanya purred as she pulled her mouth away from Julie's breast and lifted her other hand to her mouth. She lapped up the girl's juices, them put her hands down on the table beside Julie's shoulders, leaning down to give her a sweet kiss on the tip of her muzzle. "Wasn't that just a wonderful massage, dear?" she cooed, fluttering her eyelashes a little and smiling brightly down at the leopardess beneath her, pressing their warm bodies together.

Julie was still panting softly as Tanya removed her maw from her breast. She watched as she lapped up her fluids from her fingers, then coming in to gently kiss her. She couldn't help but returned the small kiss. "Ah...that was amazing. It was my first massage and my first...um experience." she said with a nervous chuckle. She still noticed some of the changes in her body, quite curious to how it could happen. "I was just wondering, what's in those oils?"

"It's a special sort of herb oil that isn't used very much at all. It soothes, but if you prepare it just right, you'll get fun little surprises like these," she explained, squeezing one of Julie's big, round and bouncy breasts to punctuate her sentence. "You're a wonderful client, and I'm glad I could help you," she said, sitting up and helping Julie sit up on the table, grabbing the towel and using it to clean up the feline's loins. "Whenever you want to see me, feel free to come back. You don't even have to get a massage first, if you don't want to," she said, winking.

Julie let out a soft little moan as she went ahead and squeezed her breast again. She had never thought that such a thing had not been used a lot. She figured tons of women would be wanting to get a hand on these oils. Julie then sat up with her help, cleaning up before she got off to get her clothing. She certainly felt a lot better from the massage, but she also took some time to look over her new figure. "Ah, yes! I'd love to come back again. I'll be sure to recommend it to a lot of people as well. You'll be getting tons of clients after this. Trust me." she said with a little laugh. After she had said goodbye and changed back into her clothes she headed out to go back home. Her clothing was a bit tighter on her at some places, but she didn't mind at all. Tanya had told her to be more confident and open. She'd certainly have no trouble with a figure like that.

As she was walking along the sstreet, she saw a young otter male glance up at her from where he stood, looking at the stuff displayed in the windows of a small sportswear store. His eyes widened and he looked down, seeming to take a few breaths. As the leopardess grew closer, he put on a smile and turned to face her. "Oh, hey there!" he said warmly, stepping forward and subconsciously flicking his hair back into place with a twist of his head. He wore a light tee shirt, a pair of shorts and some cheap flip-flops, a rather typical summer look for a male about his age. The highest part of his brown-furred head would only reach to about her nose if they stood close together. Even if he was shorter, he was good-looking, with a rather outdoorsy sort of style to his look. "What's your name?" he asked genially.

Julie had continued to walk along the sidewalks, set on getting home. She had noticed that she had been getting some glances every now and then. Of course, it wasn't anything new, but maybe the extra help she got from Tanya was paying off. Julie noticed the otter, giving him a little smile as he came by to talk with her. "Wow, that certainly was quick." she thought. Despite him being slightly shorter than her, she still couldn't overlook the fact that he was very good-looking, dressed very appropriately for the summer weather. She decided to take this chance as Tanya had told her to. It's not like she was desperate or anything though. "My name's Julie. And you?" she asked, giving him a pretty smile. She certainly didn't want to seem shy around him.

""My name's Kaiden. It's nice to meet you," he said, giving her a warm, almost enthusiastic smile. She seemed to have a better attitude than a number of the more attractive girls he'd tried to meet before--maybe not as convinced of her own beauty as the other girls he'd met. Whatever the reason, she was one hot pussy--ooh, he'd have to remember to come up with a better pun. That was just terrible. With all of his inner monologue, though, he almost forgot that he was standing in front of the girl. "Oh, so, do you live around here?" he asked.

"Hello Kaiden, nice to meet you." On any normal day, she probably would have kept walking after the introductions, but the recent incident at Tanya's place called for a different approach. She was quite surprised to see one like him. She hadn't seen very many otters around, but he certainly stood out from the rest. She paused as for a while he seemed to be in his own little world, lost in thought, but he was soon back with another question. "Oh yes. I live about a ten minute walk from here. I had a few errands to run today."

"Ah, that's nice. I live around here too," he said, doing his best to keep his head level and his thoughts clear. "It's pretty hot out today. Maybe I could get you something to drink from my place?" he suggested, smiling warmly at her. She seemed to want to be bold and take risks, and the feeling was spreading to him, too. The worst that would happen would be she would say no, after all.

"Ah, that's pretty cool. It's great to meet you." she said, giving him a little smile. She couldn't help but smile a bit at how cute he was. She to admit that it was a bit hot outside. She wouldn't usually head over to someone else's house, especially someone she just met, but it wouldn't hurt. "That sounds great really." she said, giving him another little smile. "Where do you live from here?" she asked.

He felt his heart pounding in his chest just a little and held his smile. He couldn't believe that he had actually convinced her to come back to his home. "It's just down this way," he said, motioning for her to come along as he started to walk along the road. It really wasn't far at all; they walked down one block, then turned and walked down the sidewalk until they came to a small but well-kept house. "Here it is," he said with a bit of a grin as he opened the door, holding it open for her and letting a bit of the cool air pour out.

Julie giggled a bit as she saw his reaction. "Well, all right. Lead the way." she said, following closely behind him. She figured that she had plenty of time to spare before she went back home. This could turn out to be quite an interesting day, more than it had already. She was surprised at how quick they had gotten there, and she took some time to look over his house. She thanked him as she stepped inside, sighing happily as the cool air rushed over her. "Mm...it's much nicer in here."

"Yeah, I know," he said, leading her out of the living room and into the kitchen. "You still want something to drink, right? What would you like? I've got orange juice, lemonade, probably some sodas somewhere," he said, opening up the fridge and peering inside, then looking back at her. His mind was working a little faster than he would have liked; he had the mental image of Julie in a tight black bikini, and it forced him to have to try to hide the telltale signs of arousal between his legs.

Julie smiled as she followed him through the house, taking some time to look everything over. It was a bit smaller than most houses, but he really kept it in good condition. She followed him to the kitchen, listening to what he had to offer. "Well, I think lemonade would be nice." she said to him. She could tell he was acting rather excited, but she found it amusing all the same.

He pulled out a plastic pitcher and took two glasses from a nearby cupboard, then filled them both with lemonade. He passed one to her, put away the pitcher, then took the other one. "When it's hot out, it makes getting inside and getting something to drink just that much better, doesn't it?" he said, grinning at her. "So, if you don't mind me asking...what were you doing? Just going for a walk?" he asked, trying to think of something to talk about so he wouldn't say something stupid instead.

Julie waited as he poured her drink for her. She then reached out to take her glass, thanking him before she brought it to her lips. It was a bit sour, but it was good nonetheless. She had managed to not make a face because of it. "Exactly. Being outside for so long is so tiring. I'm always in a rush to get home in this weather." She was rather intrigued at his question. She was wondering just how she'd mention her little massage session. "Well, I was actually over at a friend's house getting a massage. She's quite amazing, though she doesn't get that much clients." This would be a good chance for her to get Tanya some well-deserved advertising. "What about you?"

Back
Top Bottom