Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Masseuses Want to Sex You Up! (A Kotep-Fancy Brat RP)

Kotep

Supporter
Supporter
A warm sigh left Tanya's mouth as she stepped through the door of her house and into the cool, air-conditioned front room. She reached behind her head and took her long black curls out of the ponytail she'd stuffed them into. Relaxing after a quick walk through the streets to put up signs advertising her services as a masseuse, she went to her kitchen and grabbed a glass of orange juice from the fridge. Her heavy breaths made her substantial chest rise and fall in the exercise top she wore. Her curled tail began to wag above the pair of tight running shorts. The husky girl walked to her kitchen table and sat down, taking another long sip from her drink. Hopefully, she'd get a few more calls, maybe an appointment or two, out of the work she'd done today.

Julie yawned softly as she made her way through the busy streets. She had just gotten done with a few errands and was heading home for now. At the time, the young leopard was wearing a white tanktop with a black button-up shirt, along with a pair of blue jeans. She had stopped at a light waiting for it to turn green, and she noticed the sign on the pole. "Huh?" The sign mentioned a masseuse that lived in her area, offering massages at home. She paused to read a bit more, checking the cost for services and such. It seemed quite affordable, plus she had been feeling a lot of tension in her back, but it wouldn't hurt to get a full-body massage at all. She pulled out her phone, putting in the number. She pressed dial as she started to cross, hoping they would answer. Perhaps it wasn't that far away from where she was. She waited patiently as the phone rang.

Tanya ears perked up as she heard the phone's blaring ring from behind her. She hadn't been expecting a response so soon, but she certainly wouldn't be complaining about it! She got up quickly, grabbing the phone off of its charger and picking up. "Hello, this is Tanya speaking," she said in a sweet, smooth voice, smiling instinctually at someone interested in a session, even though whoever it was on the line clearly wouldn't be able to see. It was just habit.

Julie continued to wait a couple seconds, hearing the phone pick up on the other side. She actually wondered how this person would be. She was already quite interested by how calming her voice was. She'd certainly get a lot of customers that way. "Oh, hello. I just saw one of your signs and I was thinking of dropping by for a session. Uh, what time are you free? I was hoping to stop by right now if you're not busy." She stopped walking for now, waiting at the corner that led to her house.

"If you want to come over right now, I'd be glad to have you. I'm free all today, so you could stay for as long as you'd like," Tanya said sweetly, her tail starting to wag. It sounded like the girl on the other end was cute--if not, she at least had a cute voice. She always liked massaging cute girls. A mischievous smirk was starting to overtake her smile. "I'll be ready in just a few minutes."

"Ah, really? That'd be great!" she said, a small smile forming on her face now. At least she wouldn't have to wait in a line for her massage. She could just go in all ready to go. "Well, I don't know how long I'll be staying, but I'm sure you'll do a great job." she said. "I'll start heading over there now. I should be there in a few minutes actually." After she hung up, she started to head in the direction of her house, knowing exactly where the area was. She had even memorized the address, and it wasn't that long of a walk from where she was. It was perhaps five minutes of walking before she got to the address, walking up to the front door. She was still a little surprised that she did work at her house. She wondered what it would be like inside. Putting all thoughts aside, she gently knocked on the door.

The husky female opened the door when she heard the knocking, smiling and welcoming her into her home. "Come in, please!" she said genially, opening the door wide so that she could come into her house. The room smelled softly of a satisfyingly earthy scent--not sweet and frilly like flowers, but then not gritty like dirt. It was fairly open, with a few plants to give the room a more natural feel, and, of course ,the cushioned massage table sitting in the center. "So, what's your name?" she asked politely as she closed the door, smiling at her. "And do you want to take your clothes off, or keep them on?" In person, Julie could tell that part of Tanya's pleasing voice was the gentle accent it carried.

Julie jumped slightly as the door suddenly opened in front of her, finding the husky girl standing in front of her. She had to admit that she was quite pretty. Se was sure that if any customer saw her, they'd be more than willing to get a massage from her, especially the guys. "Ah...thank you for having me over." she said, stepping inside slowly. She took a little time to look around, quite surprised at how everything was arranged. Her house seemed so clean and perfect. It must have been a lot of work to keep it that way. "Ah, I'm Julie. It's nice to meet you." she said, giving her a little smile. "Ah, well I think I should remove it. I don't know if I can enjoy a massage in jeans." She hadn't gotten a massage before, though she had always seen things on T.V. where they were naked with a towel to cover themselves.

"It's nice to meet you, too, Julie. I'm Tanya, but you knew that already, didn't you?" she asked, then laughed lightly. "If you want to take your clothes off, that's fine with me. I'll go into the other room, and you can call me when you're ready," she told her. She picked a white, fluffy towel off of a shelf and passed it to her. "You can cover yourself with this." She always said 'can'--if they wanted to show off, she wouldn't mind, and it was the sort of little flirting that she could get away with. She turned and walked through a door that led back to the rest of her house, shutting it behind her so that Julie had her privacy.

"Ha, yeah. That's true." she said, chuckling softly as well. "Oh, all right. I'll be sure to call you then." She watched as Tanya left her alone in the room, holding the towel for now. She figured she would just set her clothing aside for now. She began to pull off her clothing, setting her shirt on the floor all folded. Next were her tanktop and bra, which she had set down near her shirt as well. Her C-cup breasts were now revealed in the room. She ten pulled down her jeans, as well as her underwear at the same time, folding those up and setting them aside as well. Now standing completely naked, she took the towel and wrapped it around her waist, covering her nether regions and her cute ass. Julie then lay down flat on her stomach on the table, making sure she was comfortable. "Okay! I'm ready now Tanya." she called.

Tanya opened the door after hearing that it was okay to come in, walking over to the shelf to put on some soft, soothing music, then dimming the lights until they lit the room with a soft glow. She lifted a bottle of oil off of the shelf and squirted it on her hands, rubbing them together to get it spread out and warm. "Alright, dear. Just take nice, slow breaths, lay out nice and flat, and just let your body relax," she said soothingly, running her hands along her back and over her shoulders, moving her muscles under the pads of her hands, relaxing her until it felt difficult to move. "Have you ever had a massage before?" she asked softly, leaning down close to the feline's back.

Julie turned her head slightly to watch as Tanya came around. She watched as she set up the music, along with dimming the lights. She felt that it was very sensual. It certainly wasn't what she was expecting, but she knew it would help her relax. "Ah. Ok." she said, doing as she said. She started to relax herself now, taking her deep breaths. She let out a small little moan as Tanya's hands moved up her back and to her shoulders. "Um..no I haven't. this is my first time trying it out." she said, a little chuckle coming from her. Of course, if the entire things felt as good as the first few seconds, then she was sure she'd enjoy it. "H-how long have you been doing this?"

"A few months now. I'm still trying to get the word out to others, so I can get more customers," she said, her hands moving down her back, kneading her sides slowly, moving lower and lower...and before long, she was gently rubbing and stroking her hips, and sliding her hands up along the swell of Julie's ass. "Well, since it's your first time...don't try to fight anything that you might feel. This is meant to make you unwind, and whatever you need to do to relax will help," she purred, working the warm oils into her fur.

"Hmm...I see." She figured in a few months, that would be time used to set everything up for this whole business. It seemed all her hard work would pay off though. Her home was in great condition and she was quite a kind person. Julie let out another little moan, loving the feeling she was getting from Tanya's treatment. Her back arched a bit as her hands started to move lower down her body, moving to her hips. "Mmm...man, that feels great." she said, her body shivering a bit. She let out a surprised little sound as she felt her hands over her ass a little. "Y-yeah, okay." she said, laying back down again. It certainly was an interesting experience.

A soft, sort of tingling sensation began to wash over Julie's hips and down along the curve of her ass. It wasn't like the pins-and-needles sensation of having a foot fall asleep, more like the sensation of soda held in one's mouth, bubbling against the cheeks. somehow, it managed to leave her even more immobilized in relaxation. "Now, let me just turn you over," she said smoothly, gently easing Julie onto her back and starting to knead her stomach gently. It felt...well, like there was more cushioning than there should have been between her and the soft cushions of the table.

As Tanya had continued with her amazing work, Julie had indeed noticed the strange sensation around her hips. It was quite an odd feeling, but pleasing nonetheless. At the same time however, she felt a lot more relaxed as the sensation moved over her hips and ass. "Ah? Okay..." she said, slowly turning over onto her back. For now she had her breasts out for all to see, letting her hands rest at her sides. She let out a soft moan as Tanya's hands started to work on her belly. Of course, she couldn't help but noticed how much softer the table felt. Was it really that cushioned? She didn't think of asking though as Tanya's treatment would have her going back into her relaxed state.

Tanya smiled at Julie, almost like she was complimenting her for her good behavior, for staying calm and relaxed. "Tell me, dear," she said in her silky voice, leaning closer to the leopardess, her hands slowly creeping toward her chest. "Do you get out a lot? See other people...if you know what I mean, of course," she cooed. She lifted her hands off of Julie's body, slathering them up with oil again before placing them gently on her lovely, soft mounds. Her fingers began to work expertly, kneading the flesh and stroking her tender nipples.

"Mmm..." Julie let out a small purr as Tanya's hands continued to knead softly at her stomach. She looked up to face her as she spoke up. She figured her question was innocent enough. It was playful chatter between two girls. "Ah...well, I'm certainly out a lot. Always have stuff to do. As for seeing other people, I don't really get that chance as much as I would like." She watched as she placed the oil on her hands again, now moving to her breasts. She let out a little gasp as her hands started to gently massage her mounds, even moving over her nipples. She tried to hide how embarrassed she was over that, but couldn't do it that well. "But, I wish I could. It's a matter of finding enough time."

"You should make time, then," she cooed, pausing to climb up onto the massage table, kneeling and straddling her stomach. Her hands pressed down against Julie's bust, squeezing and stroking gently as she leaned down closer. "Of course, sometimes it'll just come to you, but people aren't always so lucky," she purred, leaning down and pressing her lips against Julie's. Her breasts were slowly being wrapped in the same tingling sensation, seeming to almost press back against the hands that tweaked them, growing more sensitive as the oil soaked into her skin.

"W-well, I'm trying to. I'm usually just so busy with a lot of errands to run." She paused as Tanya took time to climb up onto the table, straddling Julie's stomach. She had not anticipated this either, not exactly sure what to think at this point. She blushed slightly as she leaned in, and her eyes widened slightly as their lips locked. She didn't know what to think at this pint, but she didn't dislike it. "Mmm..." She felt her breasts start to have the same sensation as before, her entire body feeling amazing all over. Those oils were quite amazing. She shyly kissed her back, purring softly as she massaged her sensitive breasts.

"Mmm is right," Tanya purred, lifting one of her legs and using it to push the towel off of Julie's body and onto the floor. With the leopard now completely nude, she curled her arms beneath her, holding her tightly and pressing her own chest against Julie's now-swelling breasts. "It would be easier with a big, sexy body, wouldn't it...? Then everyone would want a piece of you," she said after pulling away from the warm, inviting kiss. Slowly, her hands were moving down to cup Julie's ass, massaging the tender flesh gently.

Julie was still in quite a slight state of surprise as Tanya pulled back from the kiss. Of course, she couldn't complain from how nice it felt. She let out a small sound as the towel was pulled off of her, now naked under the husky girl. At this point, Julie had noticed that her breasts had begun to swell a bit, a bit bigger than before. "W-what? How did that happen?" She thought it might have something to do with the oils Tanya had. Maybe her hips and ass had changed a bit too? "W-well, I suppose so." she said, rather flustered at the thought of anyone coming after her. She whimpered softly as she started to massage her ass now.

"Of course, you were pretty already. But a little extra jiggle never hurts, you know?" she asked with a soft giggle. One of her hands left Julie's ass, reaching down and around her ass, pushing her padded fingers against the leopard's delicate folds from behind. "Have you ever slept with another girl?" she asked with a gentle nip on her neck, as slowly but deliberately worked her fingers into her sex, spreading her folds.

She blushed slightly at her comment. she was still not sure how she had done it, but it wasn't like she was complaining. She felt Tanya remove her hand from her ass, now teasing her sex now. "Ah...!" she cried, feeling a strange sensation through her body. Julie shook her head slightly at her question. "No. I haven't really slept with anyone." she said, a little embarrassed to even admit such a thing. She whined softly as she nipped at her neck, also spreading out her lower lips a bit.

"Why, that's not good at all. I feel honored to be able to give you your first experience, then," she purred, kissing along her neck, giving her gentle, tender nips before sinking into another deep kiss with her. She slowly pressed her fingers into the feline's slit, rubbing her claws along her walls, gently thrusting in and out of her. She lifted her other hand from the female's rear, cupping a breast tightly. They hadn't just grown a little--now they were full, rounded, impressive mounds.

Back
Top Bottom