Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Basic Request Thread

KlassyKyon

Star
Yeah, I'm not witty enough for clever titles, and I don't want to restrict my searches more then I will already.

Before my list, I should discuss a few general rules I wish to abide to when role playing.

1. Typical, no godding rule. In other words, don't act super powerful, or anything like that. If there's a fight scene, don't assume EVERY attack hits and deals max damage.

2. You have YOUR character, and I have MINE. Do not control mine. Leading is fine, but don't outright do an action. For example, You can say your character and mine move towards something, but never say anything like, 'My character watches as yours goes and opens the door' UNLESS I've said my character was opening said door.

3. I don't do rape, abuse or non-con. I'm generally a nice guy, so I can't play the mean, abusive, 'do what I say or get beaten' type of guy. But I do sometimes spank and pull people's hair, during steamy moments.

4. I go for realism where it counts. Yes, that mean, condoms, average penile lengths, etc. I also believe that realism can count for gritty, as not everything is sunshine and lollipops. People drink, people smoke weed. Occasionally I'd like to see one of my modern type role plays included one or more of these things.

5. I'm fairly literate. I usually give about one paragraph(4-5 sentences), occasionally more if I'm inspired. If I reach writer's block, I might not reply for a bit just to think of a good response. I'd prefer to role play with someone who can give back atleast this much. I also role play in 3rd person, past tense, like most novels. Example: Dante walked into the bar. "Hey everyone!"

6. Everyone has a job and a life. I'm 3rd shift, so I'm often sleeping during normal people's time. Be patient, I will reply when I can. And I will do the same to you. If there's no reply in a month, that's usually when I cut ties

7. I prefer to play the older person when I role play, it's a stipulation, that's all.

8. I can only focus on playing one character. If you want to play two, go ahead, hell you might make my day doing it!

9. This may sound contradictory to Rule 3, but I do prefer to play the more dominate person, than submissive. I also only play Straight Role plays, nothing against gays, it's just not for me.

Finally got a F-list!
F-list - Warning

CURRENT CRAVING: Going more for smut lately probably brother/sister, but open to ideas!

Modern stuff(Mostly smut based, long term potential)-
1. Incest. Namely Brother/sister, cousin/cousin. Step versions are allowed on demand.
2. Best friends falling in love.
3. Roommates. College or lifestyle.
4. Teacher/Student. Obviously because of rule 7, I will always prefer to be the teacher. This can be anywhere from highschool to a college setting.
5. Library/ Bar/ Convention/ Random place hook up type thing. A very vague idea, but pretty much our two characters randomly meet somewhere, get interested and it goes from there, kinda like everyday dating, I suppose.
6. Band. We play two members of a soon-to-be famous band. Simple.

Other-
1. Medieval/Fantasy. All I say is that I personally will not play a vampire or werewolf in this type of role play, but I'm pretty open to what I'll play here.

That's about it. If you have an idea or two that I didn't include, feel free to send it my way. Sadly I don't have any actual plot or anything down for these, mostly because I play it as we go. I look forward to discussing these with you, so PM me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom