Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Where Have All The Good Girls Gone? (Dom Looking For Her Eager Sub)

Little Miss Maki

Planetoid
Hello there and welcome! I hope you are having a nice day and if not, may it get better soon!

Where Have All The Good Girls Gone?

Rules
The usual suspects: no one-liners, no characters under the age of 18, no controlling my character, be able to spell and capitalize correctly (typos and occasional mistakes are perfectly acceptable).
My writing partner's real life sex/gender is irrelevant.
Don't flirt with me or call me hun/luv/darling/etc.
Communicate! Whether you want something changed or just want to end the roleplay, drop me a line, I'm super chill about stuff!
I aim to reply every day or at the very least every other day so please be patient if I don't write back immediately!
I either use anime pictures or descriptions when it comes to character appearances, no real life images of any kind!

A discussion of kinks (nothing that I list here is mandatory, so please do let me know if there's anything on here that's a no-no for you, otherwise it will most likely come up)
Affection/aftercare
Ahegao
Anal
Corruption
Dirty talking
Height difference
Multiple partners
Oral sex (receiving and giving)
Public fun
Slutty clothing and/or cosplay
Teasing
Toys

Limits
The usual suspects mostly, including but not limited to: underage, scat, vore, bad hygiene and musk, heavy BDSM themes (wax play etc), non-con, furry, treating my character like thrash, diapers etc.
If unsure, just ask!

Have a nice day,
Maki

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom