Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Your Party Needs Some Sexual Healing! (Under Construction)

Mischievous Millie

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome, please come inside and take a look at my craving! Hopefully, we’ll be able to get an enjoyable roleplay going on!

0. Me & You plus the threesome of rules

- I consider myself to be a literate roleplayer and seek similar people. Please have a firm grasp on the English language and give me more than a line to work with, I'm pretty chill so the occasional mistakes are completely fine, just put in effort, okay? Also, I'm not a huge fan of overly long posts with such flowery language that you need a map to follow the sentence from beginning to end. I'm here to roleplay, not to write a novel, 1-2-3 decent paragraphs are my comfort range depending on what's going on.
- Please contribute when contacting me, getting a PM that only says "hey I like your plot want to play it out?" will not entice me the least bit. Tell me what you like/dislike about it or would like to add, I want to tailor the scenario to your taste so that you will be more invested!
- I have a busy life, I may not be able to respond instantly or even on the same day, please don't bug me about replies. Only inquire if I haven’t given signs of life for more than 72 hours since my last message.
- Your real life gender is inconsequential to me, play whatever your heart desires!
- All characters will be 18 or older.

1. Your Party Needs Some Sexual Healing!

Your character is either starting out her adventuring days or is looking for a new party after the previous one got wiped out/retired/broke up etc and as such, she heads towards the nearby guild to find brand new comrades.

2. Meet The Party Members!

3. Kinks That Can Be Included

- Oral, anal, vaginal
- Public scenes
- Multiple partners
- Slutty clothing
- Dirty talking
- Incest
- Big cocks (but not macro)
- Large amounts of cum
- Bulging/inflation
- Size/height difference
- Non-con/dub-con
- Impregnation
- Breeding
- Mindbreak
- Corruption
- Objectification
- Bodily modifications
- Living insertions
- Amputation

4. Hard NO list

- Scat
- Lactation
- BBW

Everything else, just ask! If I don't want it, I'll politely let you know.

Hope to hear from you and I wish you a lovely day!
Ako-chan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom