Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magical Gameshow Chatter Thread

Sharub said:
...hi...

So... i've heard you're a bored Goddess. Is that true? :D

Not gonna be bored for too much longer. I found not 1, not 2, but 4 wonderful pussies to entertain me! :p

They've never even had a cock before. Can you believe that? I'll have to take it upon myself to stuff those tight little virgin holes. How silly. Those girlies thinking their lady lips were for anything other than taking cock and cumming.

Tsk tsk

Those humans... when will they learn how to appease the gods? :I

(soon, i imagine :D )

Anyone care to test their luck? Spin the wheel and get a "prize"!

giphy.gif

Hey, can't win them all. But at least that giant will be happy to have a new cock sleeve to abuse for a while. :heart::heart::heart:

...i am a bit (very ) confused... i don't know if that was a joke (as indeed a gif cannot be used for deciding luck as it repeats itself) or... it was ... dunno... i don't know how to use it :D

Oh, I see what you mean. I'll determine what the result of the spinner will be using a dice roll. Then I create a gif of that result to post in the game. It would be cool to program something that has a different result each time, but that's a bit too much work, haha.

ahhhhhhhhhh.... so it was just an image purely for its of being... :D

i thought that i had "won" the "become giant's cocksleeve" ...hehe... sorry, UseAlex...

You'll just have to wait and see. :D But I will say that is the one beneficial option on the spinner. That small sliver is your only hope when you are forced to give the rape wheel a spin.

Still... uhm... i'd focus a little more on the ties we have: same school/college seems the right choice. Regarding our characters, with a "stair" of me beingto theand oldest with 22, then brigid 21 and Bella 20.

Ironically...
Bella seems to have a seduction of 4 making her the most "skilled" in that art ( maybe she even saw a man's pee-pee other than from a science book or internet?) while Brigid and Mabel with 1 and 0 seduction make them as comfortable/skilled like a disudsed trashbin :D

Mabel is definitely not the kind that hangs around, while the other two seems quite sociable. If we have to play along, what if the two were trying to make Mabel to leave her room more often? Maybe constantly inviting her out?

Jimmies, Tenshi, Megumi seems a nice char already

Oh, welcome aboard, sweetie! :D

Sharub said:
Still... uhm... i'd focus a little more on the ties we have: same school/college seems the right choice. Regarding our characters, with a "stair" of me beingto theand oldest with 22, then brigid 21 and Bella 20.

Ironically...
Bella seems to have a seduction of 4 making her the most "skilled" in that art ( maybe she even saw a man's pee-pee other than from a science book or internet?) while Brigid and Mabel with 1 and 0 seduction make them as comfortable/skilled like a disudsed trashbin :D

Mabel is definitely not the kind that hangs around, while the other two seems quite sociable. If we have to play along, what if the two were trying to make Mabel to leave her room more often? Maybe constantly inviting her out?

I think it sounded like Brigid was going to be a bit on the outside. Now that Tenshi has posted the last character, we can figure this all out. Just from the characters, I'm thinking something like this: Mimi, Bella, and Mabel are close friends. Mimi and Bella try to get Mabel to get out more since she usually stays at home. They've seen Brigid around, but she isn't exactly "part of the group", although maybe Bella and Mimi as the most social try to befriend her. Finally they manage to drag Mabel out of her dorm to a college party, and they see Brigid there and try to engage her. That's when the goddess snatches the four of them up.

Sound good to everyone?

Uhm... mabel, for sure! In herfact attempt to escape reality she certainly found herself "at home" in athe virtual world.

Good morning.

I'm sorry, but this is moving too fast for me.

I don't mean the rapid fire posts. The way so much happens in one post, I don't feel like i can interact. My character went from virgin in another plane, to bound on the streets of new york, to loosing her virginity to a faceless man, to finishing, and I'm supposed to respond to all of that at once.

I was hoping there would be chances to struggle, to whimper, defy my gloating violator and finally surrender to him as my carnal nature rules the day.

I hope I don't mess up the game by bowing out, but it's clearly best I do so while you have a better chance to replace me without having to start all over. I hope you all have the best of luck with this game, and i hope to have other chances to play with you.

*Disappears in a swirl of plum blossoms*

Well, you're free to leave if you want to, but you should know that this is a bit of an unusual situation. The game itself hasn't even started yet. Once it does, it would be a lot more like how you described. I'm sorry if I put you off by rapidly moving through the introduction. I wanted the contestants to get their first taste of sex as a precursor to the events of the game. After all, the goddess wouldn't allow virginity to remain in her presence. From this point out, she isn't going to use her power to force the contestants into situations without any chance of avoiding it or struggle. But I felt like the contestants understanding just how extensive her power is from the beginning was important so the threat was always hanging over their heads.

If you are willing to give it another try and trust that I am managing the progression and tone of the game, I'd love to have you.

Back
Top Bottom