Danganronpa 2.5: Return To Hope's Peak Academy (Athene & Potter-kun)

"Of course you aren't....but you seemed sad so I thought it might cheer you up....it seemed to do that in a way at least." Nagito chuckled as he lowered his hand to his side. When she spoke about him, he just grinned.

"That's actually one of the nicest things people have said about after meeting me, so thank you." His chuckle at the end would likely make Akane unsure if he was joking about that statement or not. When she mentioned looking around and trying to escape, he figured that made the most sense to someone who was stuck here for the first time or who had never been in a situation like this.

Her exclamation surprised him though, causing him to jump. At her words about a computer, he pondered for a moment, tapping his head. "Well, don't know if our captor would leave us something so convenient lying around....but the most likely places to have one that wouldn't be locked would be the Physics Lab, or Library, most likely. " Nagito thought aloud, just thinking of those two places as the most likely place a school would have a computer outside of an actual computer lab.

Hajime wasn't sure what he would do if CPR didn't work, but he kept at it and as his lips neared Aoi's again, he heard her cough and she began to chuck up water. He let out a deep sigh of a relief and softly muttered a "Thank God" to himself as she began to breath and color began to return to her skin. He was just so thankful right now.

When she started to berate herself though, his eyes flared for a moment and he delivered a firm bonk on the head to her.

"What are you saying, IDIOT!" He berated her for a moment before it became obvious tears were in his eyes.

"You....aren't ruining anything....alright...you're an important person and friend to me...and I almost lost you and I didn't know what I would do if that happened." He wiped his eyes with his arm before he gently cradling her in his arms and pulling her into a tight hug.

"Don't...scare me like that again, okay?" He asked her softly as he began to calm himself down, finding himself to be enjoying the feeling of hugging her like this.

When Kyoko went silent after her gasped, he wondered if maybe he had gone just a bit too far. He was fairly certain he knew his girlfriend and lover very well at this point, but he had crossed the line once or twice earlier on in their relationship. When she moved towards the door, he tried to reach out for her, thinking that was the case, but he was somewhat surprised when she closed and locked it and even more surprised when he found himself against the wall, though he certainly didn't mind.

His mouth quickly opened for her once they began to kiss and his tongue began to battle with her own as it entered his mouth. It swirled around her appendage and playfully tapped against it. It seemed spanking her at flipped a switch in her...this was something new he was learning about. He decided to experiment.

His hand gave her rear as much harder spank now than before, but by no means too hard or violent either. He groped at her rear more firmly now, playing with her butt through her pants as he chuckled against her lips. It hadn't taken to long for his cock to begin to harden in his trousers and because of his Lucky status, his member was slightly longer and had more girth than the average cock of a boy his age. It was half erect when Kyoko began to pull down his trousers and he moved his legs to help them drop to the floor so his throbbing and half mast rod was now only covered by his plaid boxers.

"What happened to just a little?" He teased as he pulled away from the kiss, licking her lips before planting kisses up and down her neck, stopping on a spot to nibble and suck for awhile. His other hand was now venturing up her shirt and slithered under her bra to play with one of her lovely breasts. He gave the mound a squeeze, her flesh molding against his digits before they sought out her nipple and they began to rub and tug on the bud in an attempt to arouse her and make it erect and hard.

... Sad? Did I really?

Almost any other adjective would have been easier to believe. Scared, oh yes. Nervous too. No, they weren't the same thing to Akane. Tons of people argued otherwise, but whatever. And .... there were other emotions. She just wasn't pinpointing them all.

"That's actually one of the nicest things people have said about after meeting me, so thank you."

Just like she'd said, her eyebrow raised. "That is seriously a kinder thing someone's said to you? Now I kinda am sad ... but a bit more for you. I mean ... you deserve way better than the bastard I ended up killing. At worst, you're a tad weird. But at least you have enough morals ... more than he did. Knowing some punk like me is one of the few things that's given the best compliment? That's kinda baffling."

What kind of people did Nagito live around? Were his parents and classmates that shitty to him?

Oi, why do you even care? she added, dismissing the thought for now as he hinted the best unlocked rooms to go to. "Okay. Library, probably." As they began to descend the stairs, she snickered slightly. "If our culprit is helping ensure we get enough exercise, mission definitely accomplished. Holy fuck, my legs are gonna be feeling all of these up and down trips tomorrow."

She kept her original plan to herself, not wanting to somehow jinx herself. The moment Akane found an unoccupied laptop, she sat in front of it and was a bit amazed her student ID and password were still functioning.

" ... Well, whatever. I'll take what I can get."

A few more crimson tinges painted her face as she began quickly typing in an empty tab ... and revealed it to be her own criminal record. Clearly not her proudest moment. "This should have ..... ohhh come on! Are we dealing with some sort of genius?! SHIT!"

Every part that would have listed what they needed to know had been blacked out or somehow made unable to be read. Including whom had requested for Akane to be released earlier, despite her sentence not having been fully served.

Aoi blinked, looking in shock and awe as Hajime actually ... raised his voice? It made sense that he had the ability to do so. It was just ... she'd never figured he would be the type to resort to such things.

Then again, it wasn't like they were in a 'normal' situation to begin with.

"I .... "

Aoi felt lost. Unsure how to react. It wasn't that she didn't think no one in the Future Foundation didn't view her as a friend. But Hajime and Nagito were the newer faces for her.

"Friends ... " she quietly repeated, "I ... guess after watching so many turn up dead ... it's easy to take things like that for granted. I'm sorry. I do hope you at least know I didn't purposely try to drown or anything. I just .... I guess I had a panic attack or something. I'm not really sure what happened."

Her hands trembled as she wrapped them around Hajime. Shivers from both fear of what almost happened and cold trailed down her body. "M-Maybe soon ... we should get dressed? Not now .... this does feel nice. But in a few minutes or something?"

Kyoko kept her lips firmly planted atop Makoto's. Only when the need to breathe became more important did she pull away, panting and moaning rapidly. Her head tilted as she heard her lover ... chuckle.

"What's ... so funny?"

The answer seemed to arrive in a quip, which - admittedly - made Kyoko smirk slightly.

"Hmm. Good question indeed. Well, my dear .... in the simplest of terms, you lit up quite the fire in me. Guess I need to put it out somehow. And since you started this, you should assist in that. Don't you agree? I know I was taught to finish everything I began."

Her head tilted back, giving easier access to her neck and collarbone. Each kiss and nibble made Kyoko coo and groan. "Mmmmm. God, that's really good ... ohhh!"

It was as easy for Makoto to get her nipples hard as it had been for her to make his cock erect.

Now was truly the most challenging part; what should be done next? Kyoko was still adamant on one thing. No sex ... not yet. At the same time, she didn't want Makoto to stop touching her.

So what would be the best position to get everything you want plus maybe more?

In the end, she came up with what seemed like a fair compromise. "H-Here. Lie down .. please."

Waiting for Makoto to get on his back, she placed her pussy so it was inches away from her lover's face. "T-Tongue only. And maybe some fingers. But no ... no breaking the hymen yet, alright?"

Her face burned, now turning an even darker hue of red. Luckily, she had a thought on how to hide the way Kyoko looked. After pulling his boxers down and exposing his cock to the air, the Ultimate Detective opened her mouth. As she leaned down, Kyoko began slowly engulfing Makoto's shaft, taking as much as she could without gagging into her mouth.

At Akane's question, Nagito just grinned slightly. "I've always been surrounded by amazing people so I tend to just fade to the background, to hear anyone say I stand out in anyway, I always take as praise." His grin seemed to soften slightly as she mentioned the man she killed. Nagito still held the view that some people were beyond saving but he tried to avoid the idea that killing them was the solution these days.

"It sounds like...whoever it was, he got what was coming to him." Nagito tried to give Akane a supportive smile as they moved towards the library. At her mention of the exercise he laughed.

"Well, if you legs get to sore, I could carry you tomorrow." He gave Akane a teasing wink as they reached their destination. Akane seemed like a fun person and Nagito was rather enjoying himself. When they reached the library, Nagito was actually surprised to see a laptop.

He noted to himself that Akane still had her id card....he would have liked to still had his but he didn't. When she booted up the computer, he noted the file and how it was all mainly redacted.

"Do you....mind if I take a look?" He asked as he leaned in to examine the file.....the detective in him awakening as he couldn't help but be curious.

Hajime gently stroked her head as he continued to hold her, his warmth was flowing into her and helping to warm her up.

"It's understandable....we've been through a lot of shit." Hajime chuckled at his use of foul language.

"I'm just happy you are okay....Aoi." He couldn't help but stroke her head. Something about it felt very comforting and relaxing, and hearing her say she enjoyed this as much as he was made his cheeks tint red.

"Of course....I'm enjoying this too, so take your time." With that he leaned forward and gently pressed his lips against Aoi's forehead. A comforting gesture...but still one of affection too. He pulled back with a blush even more intense.

"If you want to....pair up tonight....I'd be fine with that. I'd imagine Makoto and Kyoko would want a room to themselves so maybe we can pair up with Nagito and this Akane person?" Hajime suggested, hoping she didn't read too much into the way he phrased the term.

"You better be careful....I might not put it out but make it blaze even stronger." He chuckled as he nibbled and sucked hard on a single spot now, marking her with a hickey. He wanted to do something like that before but work would never allow it. He figured it would be fine here....

Makoto opened up Kyoko's top and pushed her bra up so he could play with her breast directly, he kneaded the mound between his fingers before twisting and tugging on her now hard and erect nipple.

When she mentioned him lying down though, it took him a moment to understand but then he nodded his head with a grin and did so and soon, Kyoko's pussy was before his eyes.

He was swift to pull her panties down to expose her lower lips directly to him and at her words he gave her a swift, "Of course." before pressing his mouth up against her labia.

He licked put her juices with glee, pressing his tongue up against her folds before pushing it into her actual pussy. His fingers moved to rub and tug on her clitoris, pinching the bud just right.

When his cock was freed, it throbbed before Kyoko and when she engulfed the now fully erect rod, he moaned against her cunt.

"God! Kyoko....it feels...amazing..." He began to move his hips, trying to push more of his cock into her mouth as he pushed his tongue deeper into her pussy, wiggling it around as he did his best to pleasure his girlfriend.

Back
Top Bottom