Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Boy toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewhiterabbit

Supernova
Tsunade had to inspect all the ninjas the last medical nin had proven to be an assassin killing three promising ninjas before he was stopped. So she had to examine the girls and the boys it was not a happy task. "Naruto you get one and only one inspection" the young ninja was only too happy to be first. She rolled her eyes he was acting like she would take her cloths off as well what a little pervert.

No wonder he had chose then sage as his trainer they were two cards from the same deck. "Ok drop you're pants". She was horny and seeing all these young boys and girls was not helping. She wanted to end for the day so she could take out reliable rolling thunder and get off. She smiled as Naruto walked up and stood on the stool he was still only at chest level she crossed her arms over her chest.

Naruto entered the room with a giddy little smile on his face. He couldn't wait to show off his own cock for granny. "Alright!" he said and quickly pulled his pants down to show her his growing cock. After starting puberty, the boys penis never seemed to stop gowing and was at 8 inches erect by now. But since it was not hard, it was viewed as thick and limp. "Am I looking good? I can keep training can't I?" he asked.

She moved her hand over his body leaning over to get a look at the lower regions of his body he was bigger then he should be "You look fine but i need to see you all ready" she licked her lips it would show the boy for calling her old. She took the limp dick between two fingers and began to stroke him to life. "You have a hood" she teased him meaning as a baby he had not been cut to busy filling him with a demon. His body was ripped he looked like a midget bodybuilder and not a little boy.

Naruto listened to her and frowned as she looked over him and then didn't quite understand what she meant. But without asking, she showed him what she meant. "Wow...is this really what you have to do granny?" he asked and then folded his arms when she mentioned his un cut dick. "Hey, that isn't very nice, but if you want me hard faster...maybe I could see your boobs!" he smiled.

She was already kneeling in front of him she looked up making a face the boy wanted everything all at once. "Fine but you tell anyone and you are dead" she slid the top down exposing her large chest just breathing they bounced up and down. She looked at his cock he was getting bigger by the second. "You think they look nice even for an old lady" she asked thumbing the head peeling back the pee slit.

"Wow..." Naruto said and his cock soon grew fully erect and upright for her to examine. "They don't look like old woman boobies, they look perfect...I bet you they feel perfect too." he said hinting at wanting to touch them, but Tsunade probably wouldn't let him. "So how do I look granny?" he asked looking down and his immense member which sat perfectly in her hands. His eyes then trailed back to her exposed chest and just gazed.

She rolled her eyes he was normal size if he had been an adult she had seen bigger and smaller in her time. "Finally found something you are ahead of the curve" he was short and not that smart. she laughed wondering if he woudl feel her up he was the kind of boy that would take something without asking. "How is youre clone jutsu coming" she asked she has not seen it since the failed test and she wanted to know.

Naruto scoffed at her. "Hey shut up!" he said and then looked down at her again, his eyes wanting more. "It's coming fine..." he began and then bent himself over so her could poke her breasts. They were soft, but somewhat firm at the same time. "So that is what they feel like..." he thought and bent over to put a hand on each of them

She was not happy about it some women loved having there chest touched she was more of a user get off. "You better not be to rough" she was a doctor but she was also a senin one of the legendary three as powerful as a kage. She smiled stroking him fasted cum was good for the skin and loosing all her money she could use the help. "Come on i know you want to cum on them" she tease running he tongue over her lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom