Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Defending their Home (N7BioticxSzor)

Every sound Titus made gave Nia's skin prickle in excitement. She never thought the day would come when they would actually be doing something so lewd, but she was loving every second of it. Titus' cock wasn't like human cock and she quickly started to notice that she was enjoying his member more then any human she's had before. Even when he was down her throat, all the little ridges felt good against her throat even if it had to stretch to fit him inside of it. Nia couldn't respond to Titus, not wanting her lips to leave his member quite yet, but she could already feel her little pussy getting more eager for attention and quickly wanting to be touched.

Her eyes met his as she felt his talons guide her back to relieve her from gagging too much, but she was more then willing to obey him when she felt pressure on the back of her head and taking more of him inside of her again. Every time she felt his lessen up on pressure, Nia would pull back, sucking on his throbbing member until she felt him want her back down again, slowly bobbing her head back and forth as his talons told her to. His rough hand grabbing her breast made her moan a little into his cock, but his talons gently pinching her nipples made her close her eyes for a second as she let out a more pleasured moan into his cock, tensing up a bit as she forced herself down on him again, sheathing his entire cock in her tight throat.

Titus tried his hardest not to cum too quickly, but it felt really good. Better than sex with his own species. His hand left her breast, resting on her head next to the other. He started to pump into her mouth quicker, the tip of his cock dipping down into her throat more and more. He let out a soft moan as his cock began to throb in her mouth. He felt it coming up his cock.

He pulled his cock from her mouth, knowing that his cum could make her sick, and the thick blue fluid shot out a second after his cock was out of her mouth. Some got into her mouth, landing on her tongue, but majority of the first string hit her in the face, followed by a second string landing on her neck and breast. The third came out mostly on her chest, covering her with the sticky fluid. Due to their nature and mating habits, Turians produced a lot of seamen to insure that the female would get pregnant. And it showed here, with the mass amounts of blue fluid against the white skin of the human female.

He was breathless, studying her as she knelt there in front of him. He couldn’t help but think that she looked sexy covered in his cum. “Sorry. It’s a lot, I know.” He said, almost embarrassingly. He looked at her some more, clearly enjoying the view.

Nia let out a muffled moan feeling Titus' hand rest on her head as his cock pumped in and out of her mouth. Most human members were rough on her throat making the ordeal of having someone fuck her throat like this more unpleasant then arousing, but Titus's slick cock made it all the more pleasurable. She closed her eyes, moaning into his cock as she felt his fat member plunging in and out of her throat. Her hands reached up to hold onto his hips, her nails lightly digging into his tough exoskeleton as she pushed herself to meet his hips, forcing his cock down even deeper into her throat.

Feeling his cock pull from her mouth, Nia didn't resist knowing well that too much of his cum could make her sick and with Titus being the first Turian she's been with, Nia wasn't sure if she would be allergic to him or not. It doesn't hurt to be careful. The first string that hit her made her tense for a second from the surprise, but quickly found herself enjoying the feeling. The warm, thick, ropes of cum covering her face, neck, and breasts. Nia was amazed by how much cum Titus managed to cover her with, for a moment she suspected he hadn't released himself in a long time, but she remembered hearing something about Turians producing a overwhelming amount of cum. Whatever the case maybe, Nia was loving it.

A few drops managed to make it down her throat, but she wasn't worried about it. Nia knew a few drops wouldn't hurt her too badly, even if she was allergic, the symptoms weren't something she couldn't deal with. She chuckled softly seeing Titus' reaction, but she grinned at him with a pleased look. "No problem. I think this is actually a good look for me." She joked before grabbing her own breasts to rub his cum into herself some more, letting it cover all of her heavy breasts with a wicked grin on her face.

Titus watched her smear his cum on her chest, playing with her breast that were covered with his blue seed and shuddered. Normally, a single act of sex with a Turian female was good for him, maybe it was evolutionary nature, maybe it was just him. But for some reason, his saliva covered cock didn’t start shrinking back into his sheath. Instead, it stayed throbbing hard as he watched her. “I think so too.” He smiled back down at her, watching her movements with pleasure. “I think I will have to give you a cum shower more often, since you are enjoying it so much.” He promised her.

He pushed her back onto the floor, now overcome with desire and lust for his new lover. “Continue doing that. I will get the rest of your suit.” He said, pulling down her suit pass her hips. He kissed her navel, following his way down as he pulled her suit off. He looked at her legs, smooth and soft to the touch. The difference between her and a Turian female excited him more, making him more eager to commit to the act.

He got the suit off, tossing it aside he moved his way back up, kissing her skin on his way to her mouth. His throbbing cock followed his way back up, rubbing against her warm skin back up. He kissed between her breast, even though they were covered with his cum. Turians didn’t care about things like that. He kissed her neck, followed by her jaw, then her ear. “Ready?” He asked, whispering into her ear.

"You won't hear any complaints from me." She grinned up at the Turian. For a moment, Nia worried that their fun would be over after getting showered in with her partner's cum, but she noticed that his member never showed any sign of wanting to go away. She was still eager to feel him inside of her. Her little pussy was dripping wet from sucking his cock and feeling him play with her breasts. The last thing she wanted was to have to take care of it herself again. Besides, the warmth of his cum covering her face and breasts was only making her feel more needy for the Turian standing before her, especially with those hungry and needing eyes staring down so intensely at her.

A soft moan escaped her lips when Titus pushed her back onto the floor, giggling softly seeing her normally cool and collected teammate overcome with desire for her. She did as he wanted, rubbing his thick blue cum all over her breasts and neck, her back arching up feeling his eager talons make quick work to get the rest of her suit off of her body, moaning as she felt him kiss her soft skin as he undressed her. Her eager little bare cunt was dripping wet with need for her partner. Feeling his rough hands touching her soft skin felt better then any pair of human hands that touched her before. She loved how his exoskeleton lightly scratched her skin, not enough to leave marks, but enough to make her whole body feel delight with a bit of pain along with her pleasure.

With every kiss he placed on her made her moan and gasp with delight, but what really surprised her was when he kissed her even with his own cum covering her breast. Nia found human guys weren't so willing to do that sort of lewd act either out of disgust or lack of desire. She only got more aroused by him just for that little thing. Her hands wrapped around his back as he reached her neck, jaw, ear, all giving her a tingling sensation she hadn't felt in a long time. Her nails lightly dug into his back as she bit her lip, his whisper in her ear sending chills down her spine. "Oh god yes." She whispered softly, "I'm ready for you Titus..."

His mandibles moved, slightly different than his normal smile, like it was his nervous/excited smile. His cock, still covered in her saliva, rubbed against her smooth skin on its way to her cunt. He groaned softly at the sensation, as the super sensitive head of his cock pushed its way into her partner, slowly filling her with it. Once again, he was surprised on how it felt, and it alone almost pushed him climax. He pushed deeper into her, kissing her lips gently, his face slightly covered with his own cum.

His talons held him up, not wanting to put his full weight on her. He was use to doing push ups anyways, so it wasn’t hard for him to hold himself up. He bottomed out, his pelvis pressing against her. He smiled down at her, his blue eyes looking down into hers. He slowly began to pull from her, the soft ridges on his cock tugging on her inner walls.

His chest crests rubbed against her breasts, the edges flicked her nipples with his movements. He purposely had lowered himself so it would happen that way. He pressed his cock back into her, filling her completely, and held it inside her for a moment. “I never imagined it would feel like this.” He panted, looking down at her.

Nia couldn't help, but smile back up at Titus seeing his mandibles move into a Turian nervous and excited smile. He always had cute smiles, but this one in particular made her smile particularly wide. Quickly, her smile allowed a soft moan to slip through it feeling his cock rubbing against her slick and eager cunt. This would be the first time she ever felt a Turian inside of her, but she was glad it was one she trusted more then anyone. The second he pushed himself inside of her, a heated gasp escaped her. Even with his member just entering her, he felt better then any man she's had inside of her with his entire length in her. She could feel her sex stretching to fit him inside of her as every detail of his member rubbed against her walls.

She dug her nails into his exoskeleton on his back, her back arching in pleasure as she moaned for him. A gasp left her feeling his pelvis against her pussy lips, his member sheathing itself entirely inside of her. Nia was surprised, she never felt anyone as deep inside of her as he was. If he was someone who could actually impregnate her, he could easily do so, but luckily neither of them had to worry about something like that happening, even if he did finish inside of her. It almost felt forbidden for them to mate with such differences between them, but its those differences that made it feel all the more amazing.

Feeling his strong and rough chest rubbing against her breasts, his rough exoskeleton lightly scratching her skin only made her want to moan more. However, every times she felt a edge hit her sensitive nibble, she tensed and let out a gasp and moan, squeezing his cock a bit as she did. The ridges tugging at her inner walls almost made her cum on him right then and there, but she wanted to last as long as possible. "Oh fuck Titus..." She moaned, "You feel even better then I imagined." Nia breathed hotly, her legs instinctively wrapping around his thin waist to feel his hard outer skeleton cut a little in them, but keeping them loose enough to give Titus all the room to move until she wanted otherwise.

Titus groaned, eagerly pushing in and out of her pussy, his hips meeting her pelvis, his talons holding her legs up and over his shoulders. At that angle, his cock pushed deeper into her, and due to its different shape and size, pushed farther into her than a human cock would. It started to throb with his heart beat, the ridges rising as more blood filled the member. His thrusts became slower, but each push was pressed in harder than the last. He knew in the back of his head that he shouldn’t fill her with his seed, due to the amount that could be produced and them having different amino acids, but he couldn’t stop now if he wanted to. And there was going to be a lot.

He pushed deep into her, the ridges flaring up a bit. If she was a Turian female, this would seal in his seed. Instead, the raised ridges rubbed even harder against her walls, creating an imperfect seal as his cock shot his cum into her womb. After a few shots, his blue cum started to seep pass the imperfect seal the ridges attempted to make. He looked down to see her stomach bulge a little due to the amount. He breathed out “Fuck...” before lowering her legs back down.

He panted, his mind slowly recollecting his thoughts, fuzzy from the pleasure and desire he had experience. He looked down at her, giving her yet another nervous smile. “So...we have to wait a couple minutes...” He chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. “Another one of those...evolutionary...traits.” He panted, looking down at her. His hand went from his neck to her’s, lowering himself as he brought her up to kiss her gently.

With Nia's legs held up over Titus' shoulders, she could feel his cock plunging even deeper into her with each thrust, deeper then any human cock has ever been inside of her. She's never felt someone be so deep inside of her before and it was driving her wild. His ridges pulling on her walls every time he thrust inside of her only stimulated her most sensitive spots even more driving her closer and closer to the edge. Even with his thrusts becoming slower, her moans grew more intense by the second. With each hard thrust he made into her forced a moan out from her lips. She could hear the wet claps of his hips meeting hers as Titus made her body sing in pleasure. His thrusts made her breasts bounce with every thrust as she moaned his name in pure pleasure.

The second Nia felt the ridges on his cock flaring up inside of her, she let out a surprised, but pleasured gasp. She could her tight, squeezing pussy stretch a bit wider as his ridges only drove her closer to her edge. The tightness in her stomach grew so intense it almost hurt, but she knew that she couldn't hold back any longer. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum Titus!" She called out to him before Nia arched her back in pleasure as she felt herself cumming on his cock, coating it in her sweet juices just as she felt his own cum shooting inside of her. The warmth of his cum almost overwhelmed her as she felt more and more cum stuffing her so full, her stomach started to bulge out a bit as blue cum started to coat her thighs and pooling a bit onto the floor underneath her. Nia never felt so much cum inside of her before, but she adored it. The warmth of his seed and how thick it felt inside of her and on her skin along with her orgasmic high made her feel like she was in heaven. Never before had Nia been so satisfied.

Nia panted hotly, closing her eyes for just a moment to enjoy the warmth of his seed inside of her. She may feel a bit sick in the morning, but at least she could rest assured that she wouldn't be pregnant. She slowly opened her eyes to meet his and chuckled softly at his words. "I don't mind that at all." She teased him playfully, "Besides, I like the way your...evolutionary traits make me feel." She smiled a bit wider and hummed in pleasure as he touched her neck before eagerly accepting his kiss. One arm wrapped around his back while her other hand reached behind to touch the back of his neck, wanting to keep kissing him until it was time for them to pull apart.

Titus’ mandibles flared into that nervous smile again. If Turians could blush, he probably would be now. He hid his face by delivering small kisses along her cheek and neck as they laid there tied together. “I am glad you enjoyed it.” He said into her ear, nibbling on her ear lobe. “Shower after this?” He looked at her. “Or do you plan on distracting the Cerberus Troopers by charging at them naked and covered in cum?” He teased her, feeling his cock slowly shrink. He would need to clean it before it retracted into his body.

After several minutes of being tied, he regrettably pulled from her, the cool recycled air feeling weird on the sensitive wet flesh. He grabbed the nearest cloth to clean himself before it retracted into it’s sheath. It happened to be one of her t-shirts. “I’ll buy you a new one. Sorry.” He said to her, chuckling a little bit. He offered her a hand to help her up from the floor. “We got some cleaning to do later.” He looked at the slicked floor, covered mostly by his blue cum, and some by her own juices.

When she stood up, he took her into a tight embrace, his talons resting on her hips. He held her close, whispering something in an ancient Turian dialect that her language implant couldn’t decipher. He then kissed her forehead and smiled down at her.

Nia couldn't keep herself from giggling cutely with each kiss Titus gave her neck and cheeks. She's never seen Titus so nervous and bashful before, but she couldn't get over how cute it was. Her partner was normally so calm and smooth, so seeing him so flustered from her only made her smile and blush a bit herself. She bit her lip and let out a pleased hum feeling him nibble her ear lobe as he whispered in her ear. Her hands slowly roaming up and down his back and her legs tighten a little around his waist. She giggled at his words, "That would be one hell of a distraction. It might actually work too, but there's only one person I want looking at me like that and I'm looking at him." She smiled teasingly before giving him her own little series of kisses on his neck.

Slowly, Nia could feel her partner shrinking inside of her. He felt so wonderful inside of her that it almost made her upset at the idea of him pulling out of her, but she knew they had too. Besides, it probably wouldn't be long after their mission that they'd be back together like this again. She let out a little whimper feeling his member slowly pull from her. She laid still for a moment, her wet, used, sex needing a moment before moving. Nia chuckled seeing how Titus used her shirt knowing it would probably be ruined, not that she really cared. She rather lose a shirt then something happening to Titus from ignoring what he needed to do. "Don't worry. You can pay me back when we get back from our mission." She teased before slowly getting up.

Her legs were still a bit wobbly after such an intense orgasm, so she was more then happy to be in his embrace again. She adored the way his body felt against her own, especially in the strength of his arms. For a moment, Nia thought her translator had malfunctioned when she couldn't understand what Titus whispered to her, but she had the top of the line equipment so that didn't seem likely. She wrapped her arms around him and smiled. "What did you say? It better not be something mean." She joked, looking up at him with a questioning, but smiling expression.

He chuckled, looking down at her. “It’s an ancient prayer to the spirits.” He said, holding her close. “A protection prayer, per say. It’s archaic Turian, doesn’t translate at all into the modern Turian. We Turians purposely left it of out of the translation implant. For military purposes. Every Turian knows it, so we could use it in case of war with the other Council races.” He explained, looking at her, hoping she would focus on the good thing he was saying, rather than the contingency of the Turian mind. He tended to talk more when he was nervous.

He loosen his arms around her. “Basically, I asked the spirits to extend my protection and good fortune they provide to you as well.” He smiled at her. “Since I want you as my mate.” He chuckled, one of his talons moving down to her ass, gripping it tightly. “And only you.” He let go of her.

“Shower and suit up, right?” He looked at a console, seeing that the ship was about to make it’s automated jump through the relay. “By the time we’re done, we should be there.” He looked back at her. “Ladies first, love. I do like to watch your ass.” He smiled, kissing her lips softly.

Back
Top Bottom