Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female UPDATED 7-26! - Mom's here to help! - MxF DISCORD

Ravage

Super-Earth
Would love some slice of life incest (or steps!) in any setting...modern, post-apocalypse, etc. Shoot me a DM if anything below strikes your interest and you're willing to chat via Discord!

—Looking for IM RP - always MxF, and only with IRL female partners. Please feel free to shoot me a PM or just message me on Discord anytime.

🟢 Sibling Appreciation Day -
for years, his sister and her friends have treated him like a child. Later, they used him to practice kissing. Every Friday night was 'Sibling Appreciation Day' - a bit of a joke, since he was the one being used. Until one of her bolder friends turned the kissing ritual into a lapdancing ritual...

🟢 Mom's Here to Help! A young couple is expecting their first child. Overwhelmed and exhausted, the young bride asks her mom to move in and help until the child is born.

🟢 Werewolf - in a wealthy but troubled home, two teenage siblings are fiercely loyal to each other. When young Jack discovers his cursed birthright on his 18th birthday, can he keep his sister safe from the beast that comes out at the full moon?

🟢 Hentai - tiny androids? Fox girls? MILFs with cartoonishly luscious curves? Absurd plots where logic doesn't matter because banging?

🟢 Modern - Housewife Quarantine - She's a good wife and mother, but she's not used to having to deal with her husband and kids all day, every day - and now she can't even go to the gym. Luckily, that handsome young neighbor is a personal trainer who's also out of work and can stand to make a few dollars helping her out - and surely her husband wouldn't mind having him train his wife. What's the worst that can happen at home with her entire family right upstairs..?

🟢 Modern - Coming of Age..At Home - Mom (or big sister?) and her little boy have always been inseparable, sharing a bed with her son long after that age should be overwith. But as he gets older, she doesn't fail to notice what's pressing against her during their naps. And when he begins to take interest in another girl, will mommy step in to make sure she stays the only woman in his life?

🟢 Modern - Teenage Tourist - He knew the look; he saw it every summer. Pretty young girl, a tourist, visiting the big city for the first time. She wants a little excitement, but she’s trapped with her family, suffocated by safety and not able to REALLY see what the city has to offer. But that glimpse of mischief in her eyes..maybe he can get her alone, make sure her trip is one to remember..

🟢 Modern - The Little Explorer - Obviously inspired by the live action Dora movie..imagine a cross between Dora and Lara Croft, a teenage adventurer and her not so PG-13 adventures..

🟢Mom's Here to Help! - a newlywed couple are expecting their first baby, and due to the young bride's exhaustion, she asks her mother to move in and help during her pregnancy. Don't worry, mom is there to help!

🟢 Demon Slayers (Shota) - YC is an immortal demon/demon slayer. MC is a young, innocent cleric in training. Definitely looking for a playful dom female for this!

🟢 Modern - A spiteful little sister decides to prove to herself she can steal her older sister's boyfriend. She's aggressive, bitchy, and used to being worshipped..(would love to see a switch for this.)

🟢Interracial Family - A white man and a black woman have married, each bringing a child into the mix..this can be any combination. White father and black stepdaughter? Black son and his sexy white stepmom? Let’s discuss.

🟢 Fallout - Its a post-apocalyptic world in the 23rd century, almost 2 centuries after nuclear annihilation. Its a straight-forward setting - with Super Mutants, irradiated ghouls, and synthetic robots posing as humans! - but you don't need to have played the games. Craving this right now and have a few ideas - one is below. For more, just send a message!

🟢 For a DnD/Fantasy setting - would love a female to place a foxy little gnome sexpot.

Some Samples:

----------Fallout: Synthetic Love----------

The barrel of his pistol still smoking, Miles took a last look around the burnt-out shell of the schoolhouse the Raider band had used as its headquarters. Satisfied, he stepped over the bodies of the other three bandits he'd killed as he walked outside and looked up at the sky, steel grey streaked with purple and orange as the sun began to set.

He was free to go now, to disappear into the Wasteland that has once been Massachusetts, and no one would follow.

Only one loose end, and if he just kept walking, he'd never have to worry about it.

Still, he hesitated. He made his decision with a sigh, he moved to the rust-crusted cellar door, smashed the padlock, and pulled it open.

A pretty, pale face stared up at him from the lightless gloom. She studied him, her big green eyes calm but intent. As always, she surprised him with her lack of fear.

"You killed them," she said after a moment, her voice silky sweet. He found her accent beautiful. He'd never heard it before. One of her captors had said it was 'French or some shit'.

He was distracted by that cute, soot-smeared face, and it took him a moment to realize she expected a reply. "I did," he said. He held out a hand to her.

She seemed to not notice the gesture. "Why? They were your comrades."

"Because I'm done with them, and two of them have bounties on their heads. They were never my comrades."

"You were merely infiltrating them?" She quirked her head. "You are a bounty hunter?"

Miles grunted and let his hand drop to his side, remaining crouched at the cellar door. "It's one of the things I do to get by, yeah. Like I said, I'm done here. Stay down there if you want." He stood and turned away.

"Wait."

He turned back, and saw her climbing nimbly up the steep concrete staircase. She was still wearing the tight-fitting utility clothes she'd been wearing when they'd captured her.

"There is a bounty on me, is there not? It's why I was captured in the first place, I assume, since you made it a point to ensure I wasn't used for..pleasure."

"You're welcome," he growled.

She smiled at that, her pale green eyes sparkling with interest. "Yet you would collect their bounties and not mine. Whats more, you clearly know I am a Synth. Most in the Commonwealth would happily kill me outright for no reason other than that. Yet you would free me. Why?"

"'Cause YOU don't interest me," he said with a weary sigh. He pointed two gloved fingers over her shoulder towards the schoolhouse. "Those were bad men and women who deserved worse than what they got. You?" He shrugged. "I have no interest in collecting on you. And the people who are looking for you - your old bosses at the Institute? They're probably much worse than those corpses inside. So you're free to go."

He turned to leave again, but had only taken a step when she spoke again. "Where would I go?"

"Don't care," he said over his shoulder.

"I would like to come with you," she said, the slightest edge of pleading slipping into her normally flat tone. She took a step towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder. A gentle touch, but he could feel the strength of steel beneath the synthetic flesh. "Please? At least to the next settlement?"

He shook his head and sighed, then shrugged. "The first settlement we hit, that's as far as we go together."

She let her hand fall away and nodded, studying him with a neutral expression. "Thank you."

He chewed his lip, letting his eyes roam over her. "I'm Miles. Do you have a name?"

"I do," she said, the barest trace of a smirk curving her lips. If she minded the appraising look he gave her, she didn't show it. "I am called Curie."

He grunted and jerked his head towards the schoolhouse. "Head inside and grab yourself some gear. They won't be needing it. I know the terrain, but you can never tell from on day to the next if a Settlement has been wiped out. We could be on the road a while."

She nodded, and turned to head inside, then paused and looked back at him. "Miles?"

"What?"

"Is that a Vault suit?"

Used Curie as an example, but an original character (Synth, Raider, or other!) are all welcome, though I would love some Canon females.

----------Amanda's Mom----------
"Adam, can you get us some more drinks?" It was the first time Amanda had looked his way in about 15 minutes.

Not that Adam was complaining much - his girlfriend's Sweet 16 was a pool party, so Amanda was buried in a crowd of tanned girls in bikinis - but as one of the only guys there, he was getting a little bored of all the gossiping and backstabbing that went on any time you got that many teenage girls together.

"Anything for the birthday girl," he said, forcing as much cheer into his voice as he could. He placed empty cups on the tray and made his way towards the patio door, more than happy to get away from the giggling, gossiping girls for a few minutes.

He struggled to open the door, and Amanda's mom looked up from the bowl of fruit she was preparing. She smiled and hurried to open the screen door and let him in, taking the tray from him and managing a far more graceful show of balancing it than he had. She sauntered to the table and set it down, the turned back to him with a warm smile. "I could have gotten that, Adam. You should be enjoying yourself."

He blushed. She wore a white bathing suit with a large sarong of nearly transparent black that did nothing to hide her sultry curves. He bit his lip and forced himself to look away.

"I am, Mrs. Jennings," he said. "So's Amanda. You really threw her a great party."

She waved away the compliment and returned to the kitchen counter, plucking grapes for the bowl. When she leaned forward to look at him over her, she caught him staring at her ass. When he looked up at her, her cheeks were as bright a crimson as hers.

He cleared his throat and walked towards her, giving one more glance out the patio door to make sure Amanda was still wrapped up in her gossip, and of course she was.

Adam rested a hand on her mother's hip, moving to stand directly behind the taller woman. "If there's anything else I can do to help.."

----------D&D Adventurer Band----------

The grunting and wild moans refused to die down, instead growing louder and more urgent, each desperate, delighted shriek piercing the otherwise silent encampment like a series arrows slicing through silk. Alianne could stand it no longer.

"Shameless," she purred. She set her wine goblet down and pushed herself out of bed, the folded wings at her back shimmering with the reflected colors of the fire crackling in the center of the tent.

Valiar chuckled. He took another long sip of his wine and settled himself back into the soft furs of their shared bed. His own ivory-colored wings were spread beneath him like cushions. "Do you think you were any less noisome tonight, sister?"

She shot him a poisonous glare. "It's depraved, Valiar." The angelic female looked down at her bare-chested brother, a droplet of sweat still winding its way down his abdomen from their earlier exertions. "The frail little slave girl and that..that minotaur beast. All while the Captain is gone, and they do not even attempt to conceal their...degeneracy from the rest of us."

Valiar leaned forward slightly, draining his own goblet and setting it aside. He smirked up at his twin. "And now you're beginning to sound just a little jealous."

"Absurd."

He lay back again, propping himself up on an elbow as continued to grin up at his sister. "Perhaps you need some more diversion of your own."

Alianne bit her lip, trying to withold a smirk. Then she turned, letting her twin see the lithe, pale flesh of her naked body, still blushing from their furious session just a short time ago. She stepped towards the bed, her wings spreading as if she was preparing to leap up and soar into the night, but Valiar knew it for the invitation that it was.

Her delicate hand reached down to press against her twin's chest. In the distant, the rescued slave girl howled with glee at the minotaur's attentions. Alianna licked her lips, then swung a slender thigh over her twin's chest, finally settling herself down to straddle him. He shuddered to feel her slick heat against his flesh.

"Then distract me, brother."

A typical - maybe not-so-very typical - D&D band. A mix of races mundane and exotic - humans, elves, half-orcs, tieflings, minotaurs, dark elves. Thieves, warriors, mages. And very, very close knit. Could be a different pairing at any given time. Except the siblings - they'd be hard to convince to share.

----------Drow - The Underdark----------

The caverns beneath the fastness of House Ousstyl were black, even by the standards of the eternally benighted Underdark.

Drow eyes could see in the infrared spectrum; darkness meant nothing. But here in the hidden passages beneath his House, the artificial darkness swallowed all, even the cool hues of the stone walls and rocky ground beneath Valryn's feet. He could not see. Runes carved by his own hand ensured that no creature could.

His footsteps ate across the cold earth in sure, confident strides. After so many years of planning, he knew the path very, very well.

And if nothing else, the entertaining sound of hissed curses led the way.

Deep beneath Menzoberranzan, the trail of Valryn's magical runes ended and the magical darkness evaporated like smoke dissipated by a breeze. His eyes quickly adjusted, and he could see the cold, slick walls of the cavern flow into a spacious room dotted with dripping stalactites and a ring of jagged stalagmites that curved inwards like the maw of some carnivorous plant. Tallow candles were lit everywhere, unthinkable in most parts of the Underdark, but here Valryn used them to suit his purposes.

And in the center of it all, perched atop a huge pedestal of carved marble like a trophy, was Valryn's greatest prize.

His sister writhed against her bonds, the living, squirming tentacles that protruded from the ceiling ad ground to bind her by the wrists and ankles. She was held aloft and spread eagle by her living bonds, dangling a meter off of her stone plinth. The black robes of a high priestess of Lloth billowed from her curvy body in ruined tatters, unveiling her still-flawless form in tantalizing peeks and leaving nothing to her younger brother's imagination.

"Hello, Viereyl," he said. He jerked at the grip of his snake-headed whip - her old weapon of choice, and he couldn't help but laugh as it hissed at its sister. Perhaps it loathed her as much as Valryn did. "We have so very much to catch up on."

Lots of ways this can go. Perhaps its not even his sister...mother, perhaps? There's a whole big family out there, and dark elves will be dark elves..

Last edited:
I am posting this message in order to "bump" this thread in the hopes of it received renewed attention from browsing members.

Back
Top Bottom