Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Female looking for Romantic and passionate Long term rp

Hello and welcome to my request page!
I have been role-playing for the past 15 years or so, it's just something I really enjoy and helps me relax.

Some rules:
1) I will under no circumatances role play as more than one character, I don't mind if you do. I prefer to stick with one character to develop those characters feeling and have my full attention on that one character.
2) I will only role play with males, nothing against female but I am straight to I would prefer to only role play with males. And to go along with that I only role play MxF pairings!
3) if I don't respond right away don't take offense, I will typically reply as soon as possible but sometimes it may take me a day or so. If I don't respond in 1-4 days feel free to shoot me a message asking if everything's okay.
4) I don't have a specific post length that must be met but I will not reply to one liners. They don't do anything for me and it is extremely hard to keep a story moving with one liners. I prefer a couple paragraphs but even one paragraph is okay.
5) Please, please be literate. I don't want chat speak in the role play unless our characters are texting for some reason.
6) I only roleplay through PMs I like the privacy of it.
7) I only roleplay in third person, I don't know why I've just never been comfortable roleplaying in first or second person.
Lastly I’ve run into too many situations where my partner just stops responding. I completely understand if you become disinterested in the role play (it’s certainly happened to me before) however all I ask is that you just communicate that with me. I will obviously do the same!

For a list of kinks check out my f-list. F-List

The following are my ideas but I am open to new ideas as long as we talk them over.

Green = slightly craving
Blue = craving
Red = Really craving
Orange = Highest craving

RP ideas
the left half is me!

Slave/Master
Best Friends
Number 1 fan/ Rock Star
Small town girl/ Biker
Teenage human girl/fallen angel
Bandmate/ Band Leader
Babysitter/Child's parent

Abused Girl/Concerned best friend
New Girl/Bad Boy
Arranged Marriage
Clubber/Bouncer
Victim/Mob boss

Kidnapped/Kidnapper
Freshman/Senior

Newlyweds
Waitress/Boss

Teenager/ Parents friend
Teenager/ Friends Parent
Good girl/ Bad Boy

shy girl/longtime friend
cheerleader/Football Captain
Poor Girl/Rich Man
punk girl/preppy guy
student/teacher

Thanks for stopping by!

PM me with a starter or with any questions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom