Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Female looking for an experienced dominant male for long term rp

Hello and welcome to my request page!
I have been rolplaying for the past 15 years or so, it’s a great way to reduce real life stress and something I enjoy doing. I do work a full time job M-F 8:30-4:30 (EST), every other week I do go into the office which adds roughly 3 hours to when I’m not available. However, generally during that 8:30-4:30 window I will respond to my partners.

Some rules:
1) I will under no circumatances role play as more than one character, I don't mind if you do. I prefer to stick with one character to develop those characters feelings and have my full attention on that one character.
2) I will only role play with males, nothing against females but I am straight so I would prefer to only role play with males.
3) If I don't respond right away don't take offense, I will typically reply as soon as possible but sometimes it may take me a day or so. If I don’t respond within a day or so please message me, odds are something came up personally and not that I don’t wish to continue. If you have an issue with me potentially not responding quickly enough to your standards then don’t bother inquiring about a role play. I put a lot of effort into my replies and have seen waaaay too many being dropped because I didn’t respond within 20-30 min of the other persons response.
4) I don't have a specific post length that must be met but I will not reply to one liners. They don't do anything for me and it is extremely hard to keep a story moving with one liners. I prefer a couple paragraphs but even one paragraph is okay.
5) Please, please be literate enough so that I can understand what’s being said, I am not perfect and I know mistakes can happen. With that being said I just don’t want to have to decipher what is being said.
6) I will only roleplay either through PM’s through BMR or discord, message me if you’d like my discord name.
7) I only roleplay in third person, I don't know why I've just never been comfortable roleplaying in first or second person.
Lastly don't just quit a rp without telling me what's wrong or why you're not into it anymore, I invest a lot of time into these roleplays so I would hope you would at least give me some reason.

For a list of kinks check out my f-list. F-List
(My F-List is outdated so if there is something on there that you are interested in message me and ask me about it. I’m working on updating it.)

The following are my ideas but I am open to new ideas as long as we talk them over.

Pink = not craving but will do
Green = slightly craving
Blue = craving
Red = I'm really craving at the moment.
Purple = Most craving
RP ideas
the left half is me!
Slave/Master
Best Friends

Model/photographer
Bandmate/ Band Leader
Babysitter/Child's parent
Abused Girl/Concerned best friend
New Girl/Bad Boy
Arranged Marriage

Clubber/Bouncer
Victim/Mob boss
Kidnapped/Kidnapper
Freshman/Senior

Newlyweds
Waitress/Boss

Athlete/Coach
Teenager/ Parents friend
Teenager/ Friends Parent
Good girl/ Bad Boy

shy girl/longtime friend
cheerleader/Football Captain
Number 1 fan/ Rock Star
Poor Girl/Rich Man
punk girl/preppy guy
student/teacher

Thanks for stopping by!

PM me with a starter or with any questions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom