Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Massage (Fancy_Brat and J)

"Good. Now just relax all right?" she said, turning over on his back, removing the towel completely. He was now fully nude under him. She made sure to put a bit more of the oils into her hands, then leaning in to gently cup his ass cheeks. After a while she started to gently knead over them. "How's that?"

Pablo was a little surprised when Tina removed the towel completely. He had expected her to just bare his bottom, but now he was totally nude. A part of the jaguar was nervous about his nudity, but another part was happy to be naked with the beautiful leopard in her bedroom. Now, if only she was naked too... that part thought, thought Pablo knew there was no way anything like that would happen. Still, his cock started to throb harder and leak precum onto the table.

"That feels good," Pablo purred. "I hope I don't fall asleep from how amazing you're making me feel." The jaguar didn't think he'd really fall asleep. He was too nervous and too attracted to Tina for that to happen. Relax, he told himself. Just relax. Nothing's going to happen.

Tina grinned as she still massaged his rump thoroughly. She could tell he had not expected her to have him completely naked. she could only wonder just what was happening on the other side of him. "I don't think you'll fall asleep. I'm not quite finished with you. She had went one past his rump, getting his legs and feet. Afterward, she climbed off him, a little smile on her face. "All right. Now I need you to turn over onto your back."

Pablo was purring almost constantly from how good Tina was making him feel. He was lost in the lazy haze of relaxation that her talented hands drew from his bare body. Then, the sexy leopard told Pablo to roll over, and his eyes went wide. Oh, no! She'll see! Tina is so gonna think I'm so kinda perv! the jaguar thought.

"Um... ok," Pablo said nervously. He swallowed nervously. Then, Pablo rolled over for Tina. His lean, lithe chest and abs were revealed, along with his nervous face and his hard rod. The cock wasn't satisfied just with being hard. It twitched and stood up from Pablo's crotch so that there was no way for Tina not to notice it, and the glistening precum at the tip.

"I... um... I'm sorry, Tina. I guess I really like the massage you're giving me," Pablo said sheepishly.

[sorry to take so long to reply. RL has been keeping me busy]

As soon as Pablo had turned over, her eyes wandered to his crotch, seeing that he really was enjoying the massage she was giving him. Perhaps he was liking it a bit more than he should have been. She giggled at how nervous he was. She put her finger over his mouth. "Shh. Don't worry about it. It's pretty cute. I'll just let you know once more: this is all part of the full body massage. So just sit back and enjoy." she said. She got a few more oils onto her hands before climbing back onto him, straddling his waist. She started to massage the oils into his chest, suddenly leaning her face in close to his. "You have no problems with that right?" she asked, suddenly leaning in to press her lips against his.

Pablo was happily amazed that Tina seemed happy about his erection. She even said it was cute! He was even more surprised when the sexy leopard straddled his hips again. The heat of her clothed crotch warmed the sensitive skin of Pablo's cock and balls, and her hands were heaven on the stressed muscles of his chest. A deep, male purr rumbled in the jaguar's chest and his hard member started to throb and bob against Tina's body.

The jaguar made a surprised sound when Tina kissed him. But his surprise didn't stop Pablo from kissing back. He looked into the leopard's lovely eyes and answered her question before he could think.

"It's wonderful," Pablo purred. "Just wish you were dressed like me." The jaguar's eyes went wide as he realized he had just asked Tina to get naked with him. He expected a slap in the face, but Pablo couldn't help hoping the leopard would strip for him. Images of having sex with her filled the jaguar's mind.

Tina moaned softly into the kiss. she knew he was quite surprised and that was just what she wanted. She was even more happy as he kissed her back, starting to get into it. This would make the experience even better for both of them from here on. She raised a brow slightly at his suggestion. she had never gone that far with a client. However, he was really cute, and she couldn't help but want to grant his wish. she leaned in again to kiss him before pulling back. "Well, since you're cute, I wouldn't mind. You think I wouldn't after kissing you?" she asked with a little wink. She didn't even bother to get off him as she started to remove her clothing, tossing them aside. In a matter of minutes, she was proud and naked on top of him. this was perhaps every man's dream, and his was coming true right before his eyes. "How's that?"

Pablo watched eagerly as Tina stripped her tanktop off. Her body was lean and lovely. Her breast firm and pert. Then, Tina removed her shorts, and Pablo's eyes locked between her legs. The jaguar licked his lips at the sight of the leopard's pussy. His hard cock twitched against her body.

"You are so beautiful," Pablo moaned. His hands moved up Tina's nude hips and sides. Her furry body felt so wonderful under his gentle caresses, and the young jaguar knew then that he desperately wanted to fuck the sexy leopard. "Your body is so amazing." Pablo started small thrusts with his hips, letting his hard rod rub across Tina's bare pussy.

Tina could see his eyes wandering all over her body, but she didn't mind at all. If this was going to help him relax more, then so be it. But perhaps all she was accomplishing was making him more excited. He perhaps wouldn't be able to sit still. "Heh, why thank you. You know, you have an amazing body as well." She let her hands wander over his chest as she spoke. She let out little moans as she felt him thrusting his cock against her pussy. "Mmm, is that what you want now? I don't mind giving an free extra."

Pablo was loving being with Tina like this, his hands exploring her body, her hands massaging his chest and their crotches rubbing together. Pablo purred deeply.

"Yes," he moaned. Pablo's hands moved up to massage Tina's pert bosom. "I want to be inside you."

Tina grinned at his words. She knew it would eventually lead to that. "All right then, then let's change this a little. She had him sit up while she lay on her back in front of him, spreading her legs a bit for him. "Then go right ahead. This is part of your session here."

Pablo gasped when Tina spread her legs for him and offered her pussy. The leopard was so beautiful and sexy, and Pablo was so turned on. He lowered himself between Tina's legs, lining his eager cock up at her hot entrance. The jaguar kissed Tina passionately. Then, he pressed in, slowly pushing his cock into the tight, silky, welcoming heat of Tina's core.

"Oh.... fuck..." Pablo groaned as he sank slowly deeper. The jaguar began to make small thrusts, working his way into the leopard's sacred depths. "Oh, Tina!" Pablo purred.

Tina couldn't but giggle a bit at his reaction to her presenting herself for him. Of course, she had been seeing that same reaction the whole day. She herself was a bit surprised that she was doing this too, but she couldn't help herself with him. She growled lustfully as she kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. She let out a soft moan as he slowly moved his cock into her pussy.

"Mm...ah..!" she whined. She bit her bottom lip gently as he was now starting to make little thrusts into her. "Ugh...P-pablo..." She slowly started to buck her hips against his thrusts, adding to their pleasure.

The jaguar kissed Tina's neck after he finally sank his full length into her hot, tight depths.

"Oh! Feels so good!" Pablo purred deeply. He began a slow, smooth tempo of deep thrusts, his flexible athletic body allowing the jaguar to grind against the leopard's clit and touch every sensitive spot inside her with each thrust. Pablo licked Tina's ears gently, purring almost constantly at how amazing it felt to be having sex with the beautiful leopard.

(sorry about the delay. It's taken more to get settled in than I had expected)

(It's fine. I've been gone for a while, but I'm back on now.)

She moved her head a bit so he could get more access to her neck. Her body shivered with pleasure as he was now thrusting his entire member into her tight pussy. She felt him brush up against her clit with each thrust as well, adding to her pleasure. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as she started to thrust roughly against him, as if wanting him to reach even deeper. "Ah! It feels amazing!"

Pablo began a pattern of speeding up and slowing down, working to drive the sexy leopard to the edge, but not over. He kissed, licked and sucked Tina's neck as he fucked her incredible body. He didn't want to end soon. Pablo was surprised at how much he needed this, and the young jaguar wanted to use all his lovemaking skill to show Tina how grateful he was. He wanted it to be as good for her as it was for him.

Tina seemed to be working with him when he would speed up and slow down, doing the same as she thrust against him. The longer they went on, the more she found that she had been wanting this. She was hoping the two of them would have some long sessions with each other from then on. "Oh...Pablo. It feels amazing." Her hands gently rubbed his back, which still had some of the pleasant oils.

Pablo Purred so deeply that it was more a vibration that a sound. Tina was giving him such amazing feelings, and her warm, delightful hands were massaging his back even as they fucked. Pablo's tail playfully wrapped around Tina's leg as he continued to thrust. It had been too long since Pablo had had such an amazing lover, and the jaguar hoped they would be having lots of sex in the future.

"You're so amazingly hot!" Pablo gasped. He began to lick Tina's ear and adjusting his angle of thrusting to get even deeper and to get better contact with her clit and G spot. "Oh, Tina! Ungh! Fuck!"

Tina herself had been with a few guys along the way, though they really weren't what she was looking for. It had been a good long time since she had been with someone like this, but Pablo was really making a good impression. A loud gasp came from her as he changed his angle in her, now hitting against her G-spot. "Ah...oh! right there!" she cried. Her body shook with pleasure as each thrust brought her even closer to her climax. "Ah...Pablo...I'm so close."

When Tina told the Jaguar that she was close, he began to speed his thrusting. Pablo was careful to keep hitting her G spot with every thrust. He felt his own orgasm building rapidly, and Pablo wanted to get the wonderful leopard over the top first.

"Cum for me," Pablo groaned lustfully. He kissed and licked Tina's neck. "Let me feel you cum."

Tina bit her bottom lip a bit at his words. She could feel his cock twitching inside of her, and she knew he was close to cumming as well. He was going to be such an amazing lover. She was surprised at how well he was in pleasing her body. "Ah...then fill me up with all your cum too." she said, going for a little while longer before she could take no more. "Ah! I'm cumming!" she cried, cumming over his member with her walls tightening around him.

Pablo let out a strangled grunt as he felt Tina cumming around his cock. The sweet squeezing of her pussy was more than he could take. With a final, deep thrust, the jaguar began to cum. His cock fired ropes of hot seed into Tina's depths.

The amazing orgasm continued for several delightful, mind shattering seconds. Finally, the moment began to pass and Pablo was able to speak again.

"Wow," he gasped softly. The jaguar kissed the lovely leopard warmly on the mouth. "You are amazing."

Back
Top Bottom