Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Massage (Fancy_Brat and J)

JMontvale

Star
Pablo was on his way back to his apartment when he saw the colorful flier advertising massage. College life was a bit tougher than the young jaguar had expected. One of his teachers was mostly responsible for that. The snobby Kodiak bear didn't like cats, especially tropical ones, but Pablo couldn't prove the teacher was biased.

The jaguar stayed tense all the time, and a relaxing massage sounded like exactly what he needed. Pablo was delighted to see that the rate for service would fit in his budget. He quickly copied the number down and called to make an appointment for either that evening or the next day. Pablo felt he needed to relax before his head popped like a balloon.

Tina let out a soft sigh as she stepped up to her front door, reaching into her pockets to get her keys. She had just gotten back from running some errands, and she was glad to finally be at home. She stepped through the door, setting her things down before she went to her room to grab a change of clothes. She had gotten herself into a loose white tee shirt with a pair of nylon shorts. The young leopard girl then went and checked her phone, noticing that nobody had called or left a message. Tina worked as a masseuse and lately she hadn't been getting customers. Earlie today, she had set up fliers all over town, in hopes that someone would call her to come over. She sighed softly as she sat on her couch, turning on the T.V. and flipping through different channels. She'd have to find ways of passing the time until she got a call.

Pablo called the number and waited for the phone to pick up. Then he spoke.

"Hello, is this Tina's Massage?" he asked. "I know it's really short notice, but do you think you could fit me in tonight? I am waaaay stressed out."

Pablo ran a hand through the black and gold mop of hair on his head. It matched the sleek fur that covered his lean, gymnast's body. He was wearing jeans and a tanktop, and Pablo wondered if he'd need to change before he went for a massage, assuming he got the appointment.

"Is there any special way I need to dress? I've never had a professional massage before."

Tina lifted her head slightly as she heard the phone ringing. Maybe she was getting her first customer of the day! She quickly went over, picking up the phone and answering. "Hello, this is Tina speaking. How may I help you?" she asked. She listened to the male on the other side of the line, quite excited that he was interested in a massage. "Absolutely. I haven't got any customers for the day yet, so you can stop by right now if you want." she listened to him some more as he mentioned what to wear. "Oh, I wouldn't say I'm a professional, but you don't need to wear anything specific. You're going to have to remove it anyway." she said with a playful chuckle. "do you know how to get here?" she asked.

"Yes, the address was on the flier," Pablo said. "I know the street it's on. There's a restaurant a block away I like to go to. I can be there in a few minutes."

The jaguar had a hopeful spring in his step as he walked to the address. He really needed a relaxing massage, and as an added bonus, Tina had a wonderful voice and a musical laugh. Pablo wondered if the rest of her was as beautiful. The jaguar chuckled a little at the thought that he could be that lucky. When he reached the address, Pablo rang the doorbell and waited with a friendly smile on his face, his randomly swishing tail being the only thing that betrayed the stress he was feeling.

"Ah, that's right. I sometimes go to that restaurant as well. I usually only there to grab a sandwich or something." she said. "All right. I'll make sure that everything is ready when you get here." she said, thanking him before she hung up. From there, she decided to get to work setting everything up. This was her first customer in a while, so she was hoping she would make a good impression. After she had set everything up in her room, she went over to the front door, eager to meet her customer. She opened the door, smiling brightly at the jaguar that stood before her. "Hello! Are you here for the massage?" she asked, her tail swishing a bit behind her.

Pablo was surprised when the beautiful young leopard answered the door. Her nylon shorts nicely displayed her graceful legs and lovely curves. The loose white t-shirt didn't really display her upper body, but hinted enough at her shape to confirm to Pablo that she was in great condition. Her fur looked thick and soft, and seemed to beckon to be caressed. Her smile was radiant and friendly.

"Yes, I'm Pablo. You must be Tina. I recognize your voice," Pablo said. "You're a lifesaver, really. I need to relax, and a massage is just the thing."

"Well hello Pablo. thank you so much for coming by." she said, leading him inside before closing the door behind him. She turned to him once more, another little smile on her face. "Well, if you've come to relax, ten this is the perfect place." she said. "Please follow me. We shall be heading to my room." She then lead him through her house to a small hallway. Her room was at the end, and she opened it for him. Inside, there was the table with a small mattress on it for her massages. there were a few scented candles around, and it was dimly lit inside. "This is where you'll have your massage." She took a towel from a shelf nearby, handing it to him. "Here you go. Be sure to call me when you're done. I have to go change anyway." she said, heading out so he could be alone for now.

"Okay," Pablo said happily. "See you in a little bit." He watched Tina leave, trying to not check her out too much. It was only once she was gone that the jaguar realized he was a little nervous about getting naked in the bedroom of a woman he'd just met. Relax, Pablo told himself. It's like going to see the doctor.

Pablo stripped his black tank top off. Then, he unbuckled his belt, opened his jeans and pushed them down along with his boxers. Once he was nude, Pablo wrapped the towel around his waist, got on the table and waited for Tina to return. While he waited, the young jaguar tried not to think about the other things he and Tina could do in her room, or how his being naked would be necessary for those activities as well.

After Pablo was ready and he had called her, Tina came back into the room, sporting a slightly different attire. She was now wearing a tight black tanktop, which would show off her curvaceous upper body for him. Her C-cup breasts were more evident now.She was also wearing pair of tight pink shorts. she came in, carrying a few of her oils and a music tape. She set the oils on the table nearby. She put the tape into her music player nearby, playing some soothing music to help him relax. She then turned to him again. "so, what shall it be? Are you getting a full body massage?"

Pablo looked up as Tina came back into the room. His jaw went slack in surprise. The tight tanktop and shorts really put the leopard's lithe body on display. There was no way she was wearing a bra under her shirt, but Tina's firm, perky breasts obviously didn't need the support. Pablo's teeth clicked when he remembered to close his mouth.

The jaguar watched Tina as she went around the room preparing for the massage. He couldn't help but notice every tempting curve of the leopard's body, especially her firm bottom which was close to eye level with him lying on the table.

Pablo was so distracted that it took him a moment to realize Tina had asked him a question.

"Oh, um... yeah. Yeah, I think I need a full body massage. I've been so tense lately."

Tina giggled a bit as he answered, hearing a bit of stuttering from him. Of course, she had caught him looking over her body as she turned to face him. "All right. A full body massage it is. A fine choice, plus it's quite affordable too." she moved over to the table, splashing a bit of the oils onto her hands, rubbing them into her hands before she moved over to him. He could pick up the pleasant aroma that came from the oils, or perhaps they came from her? She decided that she'd start with his neck and shoulders, letting her hands rest on the back of his neck before she started to gently rub the oils into his fur. "Just make sure you relax and enjoy."

Pablo moaned happily as Tina's gentle hands began to massage his shoulders and neck. His firm muscles were knotted up with stress, but the knots began to slowly melt away as the lovely leopard's hands worked on them.

"Mmmmm...." Pablo purred. He smelled the soothing oils, and under them Tina's spicy scent. "You're a miracle worker," Pablo moaned happily.

Tina smiled at his reaction, continued to massage around the are. "My my, you weren't lying when you said you were all tense. It's a good thing you came to me." After she was done with his neck, she had moved onto his shoulder, giving the same gentle massage. The oils would slowly mix around with his fur, a plesant sensation coming over his body.

The massage was wonderful, and Pablo began to relax. He purred with relief, and his tail began to slowly curl and lazily swish with happiness. Tina's hands and the closeness of her sexy body began to have another effect on the college student. His cock began to stir and grow. Pablo was glad he was lying on his stomach so his arousal wouldn't embarrass him.

"That feels so nice..." Pablo groaned.

She went ahead and put another few drops of oil on her hand. "Ah...this will be difficult. It'll be hard to reach your entire back like this. I guess it can't be helped." Much to his surprise, she was climbing up onto the table, now straddling his hips from behind. "this should be just fine." she said, starting to move her hands over his back.

Pablo was very surprised when Tina climbed onto the table and straddled his narrow hips. If he had been lying on his back instead of his front, it would have been a very sexual pose. The jaguar's member grew even harder and longer at the thought.

Before he could stop it, Pablo's tail tried to rise up, causing it's length to rub along Tina's crotch. Pablo was blushing under his fur. He was so embarrassed and worried that he had offended the leopard that he didn't notice that his tail's movement had pushed the towel up and left most of his bottom bare.

Tina could tell he was rather surprised at what she was doing. Perhaps she should have told him ahead of time that she did things a little differently that other massage places. While she continued, she let out a surprised cry as Pablo's tail brushed up against her crotch. She was sure it was an accident, and she grinned slightly. She also noticed how he had unintentionally lifted up the towel, giving her a good view of his rump. "sorry for not saying so earlier. I like to do things differently here. I want to make sure my customers really enjoy it. Is that fine?" she asked.

"Yes, yes, that's fine," Pablo said quickly, hoping to not offend Tina. "I'm so sorry about my tail. I was surprised and... I'm really sorry."

The jaguar eased back into a more relaxed state. He hoped he hadn't messed up. Tina seemed a very nice leopard, and her hands were absolutely magical at helping his tense muscles. "I wish I had known about you sooner. Professor Vaslov has been giving me a terrible time... Do you go to the university?" Pablo thought Tina looked close to his own age, and wondered if she might be a classmate in addition to being a miracle worker.

Tina smiled as he tried to apologize. "Don't worry about it. It was an accident right?" she said, still massaging his back roughly. "I'd actually encourage you to move as you please. Some of the spots I reach will do that." she said. "Professor Vaslov? You have him? e really is quite a pain isn't he?" she said. "I do go there for a few classes. In fact, I have him as well. she said. "I'm trying to think back, but I don't think I've run into you there. Going there helped me to open this business here."

"I'm majoring in performing arts," Pablo said. "Mainly dance, but also a little acting. I'm taking a minor in business administration. I've been asked to be a model for some of the art classes, but I'm not sure if I want to do that." Pablo was surprised at how easily he was opening up to the lovely leopard. It just seemed so natural to talk with her about even private things he hadn't even told his parents.

"If you've had Vaslov, you know what that bear thinks of tropical cats." Pablo cleared his throat and tried to imitate the teacher's deep voice and Russian accent. "Put your hand down, Mr. Huitzil. Stick to being pretty and quiet. Leave the questions to the qualified students." Pablo rolled his eyes. "What an arrogant jerk. And didn't anybody tell him Alaska hasn't been Russian for more than 100 years?"

"Ah, that sounds interesting." she said, listening to his little explanation. "dancing huh? Well you certainly have a nice fit body for that." she said, now working a bit on his sides. "I think you should definitely try those modeling opportunities, unless you're not too fond of standing naked in front of a room full of people. On the bright side, you're gonna get a ton of free pictures of you."

She giggled a bit as he started to talk about the professor in school. "Well, that's rather harsh. He does give me a rather hard time sometimes. He doesn't go that far, but he does give me some scary looks every now and then. Otherwise, he doesn't really do anything too drastic. "He's just someone who wants to be on top. He'll just silence you if you're right." She then looked back, still seeing his bare bottom. she gave it a playful smack. "This as well? this is part of the full body massage."

Pablo chuckled.

"What would I do with lots of free paintings of a naked me?" the jaguar asked. "Give them as presents to my family?" He laughed a little again. "I don't think most of them would like that very much." Tina's hands really were relaxing him, even as her warm presence aroused his throbbing member. "Thanks," Pablo said in answer to Tina's compliment. "You have a nice body too. Maybe you should model? I know I'd sign up for that class." After he said it, Pablo feared he had said too much. He closed his mouth and didn't say anything again until after Tina slapped his bottom.

"Hey, no fair!" Pablo said. "I don't get to smack your bare bottom. The jaguar decided that if Tina wanted to be playful, he could too. Pablo's tail wrapped around and caressed Tina's calf.

Tina grinned as she listened to his little story. "Well, I suppose that's true. It'd be strange going to all your relative's houses, seeing the picture you gave them hanging on their wall. Who knows though, if they like art a lot, they won't even consider the fact that you're naked." She giggled a bit as he suggested her going into modeling. "Well, I have thought of that as well. It was a second option in case this job didn't go too well." She let out a little sound as his tail wrapped around her leg. "Geez! And I said to stay still. I'm the masseuse here." she said, a little grin on her face. "So what'll it be?"

"Yes, please," Pablo said. "I'm so tense lately even my butt's in knots." Pablo grinned. "I'll try to stay still." His tail let go of Tina's leg and the jaguar tried to do as his masseuse told him.

Back
Top Bottom