Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Bimbo / Transformation Stories

BJ Bimbo

Planetoid
LtZIZMD.png

HEYA!

Hair Done? Check.
Fake tits? Check.
Lip fillers? Check.
Nails? Done.
Make-up? Perfect!
High heels? Absolutely!

I loooove bimbo transformation stories. There's just so much fun in taking a normal woman and releasing that inner air-headed, plastic-looking, blonde-haired slut that's hiding inside of her.

Like, imagine a life not having to worry about things, like working one of those totally boring 9 to 5 jobs so you can pay all those boring bills or afford that gorgeous $1000 handbag you saw in that shop window next to all the other pretty things? Leave the high IQs to the rocket scientist guys! It doesn't take, like, a super smart person to know how to suck a dick!

The women in my stories can fight it all they want. In fact, it's much more fun that way! But eventually they'll learn to give in to temptation. To listen to that voice in their minds that is getting louder and louder. To throw away their ugly old clothes. To spend hours doing their make-up to look their best. To turn themselves plastic until it feels natural. To listen to their body's betrayal as it gets stuck in a constant euphoria of arousal. To proudly say "I'm a whore... hear me roar!"

Of course, I'm happy to write non-bimbo stories as well, so if there's anything that you might think I'll like, then send me a message and we can sort something out!

Things I love.
• Ageplay
• Bimbofication (obviously!)
• Humiliation
• Interracial
• Latex
• Light bondage
• Non-con-to-con
• Oral
• Public sex acts
• Smoking
• Transformations

- - - SOME IDEAS - - -

• • • BIMBO LAW • • •
In the future, a woman found guilty of a serious crime is forced to undergo permanent bimbofication as a form of rehabilitation. The results are so successful, that even minor crimes (theft, speeding, not paying parking tickets) have now went the same way.

• • • TRANSFORMATION SCENES • • •
Looking for other transformation scenes as well. I haven't done a lot, but I'd be interested! Male to female bimbo? Woman turned in to a living sex doll? A latex suit turns a woman in to something non-human? Let's brainstorm!

• • • STEPFORD BIMBOS • • •
The generic plotline, where women are transformed in to perfectly obedient, yet delightfully air-headed, bimbo housewives. Perhaps we play as a couple who have just arrived. The husband (or boyfriend) gets a new job and arrives in town with his wife/girlfriend, who finds out that she will soon learn to behave the way the women in the town should!

• • • BIMBO GAME SHOW • • •
A couple of desperate women go on to a game show to win money. Unfortunately, the new game show has a twist where progressively, the contestants get more and more bimbofied. Win or lose, the poor women are never going to be the same again!

• • • BIMBO SUPERHEROES • • •
I'd love to play a canon superheroine who is very slowly losing her mind and turning in to a bimbo. Batgirl, Catwoman, Black Widow, Female Captain America, Sue Storm, Rogue, Kitty Pryde, Emma Frost or Jean Grey are some of the ones I can think of. Or maybe she's an original hero, looked upon as a role model to little girls everywhere. Posioned with an experimental bimbo venom, she struggled to maintain her dignity as she starts wearing pink and can't walk five yards without being turned on and needing fucked.

• • • BIMBO CORP.• • •
A company specializes in a process that can turn women in to living Barbie Dolls. Of course, most of the time, the women are transformed against their will. Incredibly, the CEO is actually a woman... a grade-A bitch who walks about in pantsuits, looks down on the bimbos and makes every one's life hell. One of her opportunistic rivals decides it's time that she goes through the same process... what better way for the company to sell the product to investors if the CEO herself is one herself!

• • • FAMOUS BIMBOFICATION • • •
A celebrity gets the part of a bimbo in a movie, but in true method acting ways, she undergoes what she believes to be temporary bimbofication. It's a huge success! Everyone actually believes she really is a bimbo and she gets lots of praise for her acting. Then she receives the unfortunate news... she's stuck like this forever. What will become of her?

Last edited:
Oops... things got busy. Sorry to every one! I have more free time now for a couple of new dance partners!

Back
Top Bottom