Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Private for rohan & I

[ If this is the wrong forum, tell me so, or feel free to move it to the correct forum. Thank you. ]

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo136/BeautifulTragedyyyyy/Other/pc44.jpg

It was nearing midnight when the vampire huntress reached her destination. It was a chilly night, the moon hung low in the starry night sky. A simple minded person would have found this setting perfect for a romantic picnic, or a late night stroll with a lover. Rosalinda, on the other hand, stood stock still beneath a Weeping Willow, surveying her surroundings.

There was a building near by that her fellow vampire hunters had ventured into. Some had returned, others were never seen again. Rosalinda could only guess what had happened to them. It made her blood boil; she had grown up with those people. She was not about to let some filthy creature go unpunished.

Long red hair tied back into a pony tail, and clad in long, black robes to help herself blend in with the night, Rosalinda checked her gear. Her weapons of choice were her brains, stealth, and several swords and knives hidden amongst her clothing.

Driven by rage, with plans of revenge, Rosalinda slipped inside fearlessly. Now, if I were this vampire, where would my coffin be?

Scarlet rose from her coffin and stretched as she sensed a human nearby her. She was a vampire that had been alive for two hundreds though she stopped aging at twenty. She was a gorgous girl with a pale complection, She had long raven black hair and crimson eyes. She was a full blooded vampire born from two pure parents who taught her the ways and thier beliefs. She was taught that she was the suprior race and that humans were beneath them, and would either drain them dry and made sure they would die and not turn into a vampire. Few had escaped her , though they never came back into her lair. Her lair was an old schoolhouse that she turned into her crypt. It had two levels and a tower to ring the bell. Her coffin was located at the top of the tower which she boarded up to protect her. Her spot was odd becuase normaly it would be in the basement which always threw the hunters off. She quickly dressed herself in an old fashion black dress and grabbed a dagger. She stood waiting for this new hunter to come.

Growing up as an orphan, going from orphanage to orphanage, Rosalinda was finally taken in by a group of self-proclaimed vampire hunters at the age of five. As she grew up, she learned that the stories of mythical creatures were not simply fairy-tales. By the age of eleven, she was on her way to becoming on of the top female huntresses in her 'clan', if you will. Nearing age twenty-one now, she had been on several solo missions, but none of them as dangerous as this. This did not deter her, however. On the contrary, the heightened danger made her more determined, if not a little excited.

Unlike the prior hunters, Rosalinda was not quick to venture further into the abandoned school house. Instead, she allowed her eyes to adjust to the darkness of the room, scanned the area for any signs of movement, for any clues that would lead her to the creature that resided within these walls. A normal human would detect nothing out of the ordinary, they would decide that this was simply an dusty old, abandoned school building, and go on about their business.

Rosalinda, on the other hand, sensed something unordinary coming from above. The hunters before her had, undoubtedly, headed to the basement; Rosalinda (or Rosalina, or Rose--even though she hates that nickname) began creeping up the stairways. Slow, deliberate foot steps; the damn steps were old and noisy! This frustrated her, of course, but instead of cursing at the poor building structure, Rosalinda increased her speed.

I feel nothing coming from below. If there is a basement, it's empty. If I am correct, the coffin should be somewhere on the top floor. Interesting. Does this vampire not fear the sun like most vampires do?

All it took for Scarlet to sense Rose was her scent stepping in the door , and the noisey boards help her detect her direction. she was surprised that she headed up first which ment she would be a challenge which excited her. She was tired of the self proclaim hunters who couldn't last five minutes. Scarlett left her room and began to track down the hunter. she head to the stairs heading up to her room and waited. She pushed her self agianest the wall hiding in the shadow. Being a vampire for along time had allowed her to devolpe a power that proved to be usful in these situations. she had learned to sink into shadows allowing her to mask every scent and made it almost impossible to track. " Come closer my dear, your friends are waiting for you." Scarlett echo off the walls of the tower to tease the girl She knew she had killed her friends since her clan was the only one stupid enough to try.

To say the voice startled Rosalinda would be an understatement. She nearly tripped over a loss floorboard, for crying out loud! Most vampires she had had the pleasure of meeting either, a.) begged for their lives, or b.) laughed hysterically while playing little vampire 'We're invincible, you stupid mortals!' game. Then again, in her short years as a hunter, Rosalina had only met a handful of these creatures, and was always in a group. Her first solo mission, and she got the talkative vampire!

Regaining her composure, the red haired female broke into a run up the stairs, taking two, even three at a time, until she was at the very top. As soon as her feet landed on solid ground, she froze; she allowed herself a minute to glance around, moving only to grab a pure-steel sword, and a gun filled with silver bullets. A wooden stake resided in a pocket hidden within her clothing, if needed. But normally, a sword or a gun were all she needed. Vampires were such dim-witted creatures, so full of themselves, so arrogant. Rose hated the lot of them.

This one especially. The sound of It's voice made her blood boil. How dare it taunt her! How dare it mention her fellow hunters, now very much deceased! Her grip tight on the weapons, she ventured down the first hallway with painful slowness. "Show yourself, you foul creature!" Rosalinda shouted into the darkness, hoping to rouse the thing from Its hiding place.

Skilled as she was, vampires possessed special... talents Rosalinda, a human, did not.

Scarlett laughed out to herself as she watched the human run up the stairs. She was excited becuase she had finaly found a human who atleast looked like she could fight, maybe a bit too well for her.So she would have to play some more mind games to throw her off. She moved within the shadows walking around her even if she couldn't be seen. The top of the tower was 80 percent shadows so she hand a slight advantage. "Why would I do that this is so much more fun." She said mocking Rose, her voice bounced off the walls making it seem like it came from somewhere else. She drew her dagger out and made a quick slice at her arm causing it to bleed, she then licked the blood off her blade. "hmm you have a great blood type."

Rosalinda weaved in and out of the shadows, hoping to bump into the vampire, or lead It out into the slivers of light to get a decent look at what she was up against. This one sounded, older than the other's. Which made it not only smarter, but gave It time to strengthen any skills It may have acquired.

"Vampires and their ideas of fun," She scoffed under her breath, tone filled with disgust. There was no chance of them becoming fast friends. "This is not fun, this is about revenge. Your kind have no right to inhabit Earth, feasting on humans. And you, foul creature, are making my job more difficult than this has to be!" The red head snapped into the darkness; she couldn't sense the Thing anywhere! Well, it was up here, she just was not sure where.

Rosalinda stopped for a moment to reevaluate the situation. How to lead it out, how to lead it out, how to lead it, "Ow!" The two letter word of discomfort escaped her before she could suck it up. Damn, damn, damn! With surprising speed (for a human), the huntress reached into the bag around her waist, to pull out a strip of gauze. She had herself patched up in no time, and was glowering into the shadows. Cheap shot. "Back off, creature! This is my blood, not yours. Now show yourself and admit defeat!"

"Big words for some pathetic creature who can't do anything on her own. Though I must admit you are better than the rest of your pathetic clan, they went down so fast it wasn't even a fight." Scarlett teased as she moved to another patch of shadows keeping herself hidden from the girl. Her plan was simple, all she had to do was make the girl recklessby teasing her and getting her mad. Once she was unfocused she would make her strike. "And i do believe my race has existed longer than yours and is better in every way." She added as she shift behind her and tapped on her shoulder before hiding agian.

The red-head sheathed her sword to hold her special designed gun in both hands. She loathed this vampire something fierce; It had slaughtered members of her clan, and laughed about it, disrespecting her lost family! It was as much as a disgrace as dancing on a person's grave. "Perhaps, but there are more humans than vampires. And while a select few risk their lives to exterminate filth, such as yourself, we do it to protect humanity." Rosalinda's voice raised an octave, malice evident in her voice. She was trying not to lose control, but this creature was pushing all the wrong buttons.

When the vampire again made contact, a shot was fired in the general direction the tap came from. The silver bullet whizzed through the hall, hitting, and going through a door to finally, break a window. Normally, her aim was spot on. If only she knew where this vampire was! Rosalinda seethed, "Keep your filthy hands off of me!"

Back
Top Bottom