Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Back at last to Engage some RPs! (Dom males looking for sub F to play some romance) Currently have a Huge KH fandom craving!

Engagers7

Super-Earth
Looking for someone energetic and kind to have some fun with and share stories? Well! you came at the right place My friends!

Welcome to my request thread for the more long term Roleplay ideas. before stating my ideas, here some little rules before roleplaying with me

Rules

1: I'm not the best in term of grammar, but please, i want at least to be able to understand what is written in your replies. So please try to write properly (I can accept some mistake, but I'll tell you if you do too many)
2 : Be friendly with me, don't be afraid to talk OOC with me. I'm a guy which like to know his partners, because who knows, we maybe will RP something else then our original plan if the RP we engaged is done.
3: Don't force things on me. A pretty neat example you will learn later, is that I really don't like Non-con type kinks, such as hard BDSM, forced rape, or even humiliation. I feel so heartless when doing these (I'm way too kind).
4: I know some people like to write it simple (I saw some people doing it) but when roleplaying with me, I would like at least, a minimum of one paragraph with at least 4 sentence in it, The more you write, the more I'll write. But take notes, the more you write, the longer my replies will take (Since I'm the type to try and match my partner's level of detail)

Now that the rules are out of the way, let us proceed to the Juicy parts. the Kinks!

Kinks

In this session, I'll share my liked kinks, but also those I just can't RP at all!

Favorite kinks

Impregnation (In the goal of making a familly)
Romance
Creampie
Anal
Mulitple partners
Incest
Playing with the girl's hair (Even so it ain't a sexual one, I just love things like those)

My no's

Any Forced kinks (Such as forced rape, force public sex, and all of those..)
Vore
Gore
Deaths
Torture
Hard BDSM (I can accept Light BDSM, but I'm not the biggest fan)
Body modifications
Over the top breasts (Try to keep those is realistic sizes, I don't really want breast that are so big that it touches the ground.)

Ouff! that was quite a bit to write. Now let's proceed to the Actual pairs and fandoms!

Pairs

This session will be where the pairs I crave are, and I'll even share some potential ideas linked to them!
Current Craving #1 : Steven Universe Setting (Any of the gems x my OC)
Current Craving #2 : Hyperdimension neptunia setting (My male OC x any canon girls)
Current craving # 3 : A neko based Master x pet Story

Pairs that I want to explore :

Pet x Master:
When it come to this pair, the story of a kind master finding A girl in the wild (Either human or a Kemonomimi like a cat girl or a dog girl) interest me greatly!

Sister x Brother:
For some reason, I don't know why, but the story of siblings falling for each other and developing their bonds even further than normal is something I look for!

Student X teacher:
Who doesn't like that niche, the story of a male teacher having an eye for a beautiful girl, or even the reverse. and then they somehow end up together despise the trials waiting for them!

Unpopular girl x Popular Guy:
I tried that type of story in the past. The big popular guy having his eye in one of the most unpopular girl of the school, even if it's really hard to believe. But in the end, they get together against all harsh judgment coming their way.

Harem Setup
Yea I know, that's pretty classic, but the Idea of a man having multiple girls to take care of or satisfy is just a Juicy idea to me!

CYOA (biggest craving right now) : just feel free to bring any of them to me!

I know it ain't that many for now, but who knows, it will expand in the future

Stories:

The blessing from a Game Creator (Huge craving)

The context is pretty simple here, MC is an Indie game creator and his recent games got a lot of fans, to the point that one day, he decided to create a little event where one of his fans would be able to talk with him in person. Even going as far as to create a sequel to that game with the fan. YC, being a big fan, decided to take her chance at her and entered the contest, and she ended up winning! When MC go to fetch her, she realize that MC is younger and more charming than she thought. (Is seeking more vanilla type of sex, but can add some kinks to it, but I gotta be convinced!)

Fandoms

This session will contain the fandom I'm currently looking for! (Which currently ain't that many)

*New* Kingdom Hearts (highly craving) : I always been a massive fanboy about that series, But recently, I have been introduce to many romantic pairs that caught my interest. but Be warned, I wont be 100% accurate with the characters! here is the lists of the pairs I'm interested in playing :
SoraxKairi
RikuxNaminé
RoxasxNaminé
RoxasxSion
SoraxOC

Fire emblem: Well, I've been playing this franchise for quite a while, and now that someone introduced me to Fire emblem roleplaying, I'm just in love with it! Don't be afraid to throw any ideas in my face!

Monster Hunter : I just recently fell in love with that franchise, Owning generation and still playing it daily! I have currently a Huge craving for that franchise, Either that is you playing a female hunter mated by monsters during her hunt, me playing as a male being mated by female monsters during his hunt, or simply a hunter Duo (one female, one male) hunting together and developping a bond during those times.

Steven universe : I have been Binge watching that show recently, and I love the cast of gems there is! My favorites being Lapis Lazuli and Peridot. The story would be similar to the actual show. A half-Human living with a group of gem (This can be focused on a single pair or an harem)

Hyperdimension Neptunia : OMG! I'm just so much in love with this game, the humor, the 4th wall breaking, the characters, I like them all! What I'm asking for here is a person that would be willing to play any of the Neptunia girls (Including the Non-CPU girls) With my Neptunia OC. I'll give more information about him if your interested! (craving)

Naruto : Not craved as much as the one above, but I do sometime like diving into this world on ninjas, even possessing an OC of each gender. So what I'm looking for in this one, is just somebody that can play, either a canon, or an OC with mine, pretty simple!

Pokemon : What can I say about this one, Recently I started craving this one. I crave it in two ways. Either me playing male pokemons with you playing a female trainer, or you playing female Pokemon with me as a trainer (Can be normal pokemon or ginjikas.) (My biggest craving)

Well, that's it for now guys! I really hope to be able to satisfy your mood for roleplay!

If your interested in any of the ideas above. Don't be afraid to either reply in this thread, or to throw a PM at me with said Idea! Or heck! If you have an idea that you think might catch my attention, go ahead and suggest it to me, I'll always reply with what I think of said idea.

Also, if you guys wanna add me on discord to discuss about ideas. add me! Ikky#1319

Last edited:
Back after a bit of a Deceiving experience and some IRL troubles, ready to take some partners!

Back
Top Bottom