Fandoms, Fandoms, Fandoms! (MxF)

This topic is a work in progress.

What I look for in a Partner:

-Communication.
I enjoy communicating with my partners for our RPs, or just about life in general if they're comfortable enough about that sort of thing. We don't have to be in constant contact or anything, but I'll always be happy to talk.

-Post size. I'm not asking for a novel or anything like that. I understand sometimes there just might not be that much to write about depending on the events of the post. But still, I get more excited seeing a reply that consists of 2-3 good paragraphs than 1 messy and slapped together paragraph or a 1-liner. Heck, I can even work with posts of up to 10 paragraphs in length if your muse strikes you.

-Spelling and grammar. I'm not as big a stickler about this one. I understand that English isn't everyone's first language. As long as I can tell you're at least trying, I won't complain.

-Someone who's willing to help me carry the plot. I'm fine with controlling things, but at the same time I don't want to be the only one. So I'd appreciate it if someone I'm playing with will contribute with their own ideas and whatnot. On the flipside of things, if you ever feel like I'm relying on you to do too much in the story, please tell me and we'll get things back on track.

-Smut. I'm going to be completely, 100% honest here. I like smut. Smut is a big part of the reason why I joined this board in the first place. I wanted to do and tell stories that involved sexual acts. So any story suggested here is going to have a fair bit of it. But wait! Don't call me some mindless pervert just yet!

-Plot. See? I'm not just some horndog. As I said, I like smut. But I also enjoy having a plot of some kind in my stories, for the most part. It doesn't need to be something deep and complex, but I certainly won't turn it down. 100% sex and smut would get boring after awhile. So I like to have other things going on in my stories too in between the intimate and steamy encounters.

-Posting Frequency. I'm not going to be very demanding on this one. But at the same time, if you can't post within a week of my last post, I'm going to start getting antsy

Ons:

Foreplay (Kissing, touching, fondling, that sort of thing.)
Oral Sex (Giving and receiving.)
Vaginal Sex (It's where it goes, after all.)
Handjobs
Incest (Not required, I just find it a bit of a turn on.)
Threesomes (Pretty much just of the MFF kind though. Sorry, I just don't like it when there's more guys in the room than girls.)
Furries (Animal/anthropomorphic girls or girls with some animal features, like cat ears or tails, tend to be something I like.)
Large Breasts (Pretty self-explanatory.)
Romance (I'm all for sex, but I like some feelings to be involved at least some of the time.)
Harems

Maybes:

Dirty Talk (I can do it, and don't mind it, but I'm not the best at it.)
Violence (A little bit is fine, like wrestling or something. But outright beatings would be a no.)
Anal Sex (I'm not against it, but it's not my preference.)
Light Dub-Con (Rape is a definite no-go, but if it's just taking a bit of convincing for the person to realize they really want it, then I can go with it.)

Offs:

Male on Male (Sorry, it's just not my thing.)
Bestiality (I'm ok with anthropomorphic characters, but when it's actually a real animal, like a dog, I draw the line.)
Rape (Again, pretty self-explanatory.)
Scat (Gross.)
Vore
Gang bangs (Again, it's just not my thing.)
Mutilation

Fandoms

Video Games:

Metroid
Legend of Zelda
Super Mario Bros.
Sonic the Hedgehog
Undertale
Most Final Fantasy's
Star Fox

Anime:
Dragon Ball Z
Naruto
High School of the Dead
Fairy Tail
One Piece
My Hero Academia
Jujutsu Kaisen

Last edited:
Ideas and Cravings:

Anime:

Dragon Ball Z: Current Craving!

-Master RoshixMultiple Women-
character_thumb_310x175_master-roshi.jpg
tumblr_lg049ffy7Z1qdszzmo1_500.png

Current Craving!

Master Roshi secretly gathers the Dragonballs on his own with a very specific wish in mind. He may be immortal(technically), but he's tired of being an old man. He wishes to be young again, and his wish is granted!

Now restored to his youth and good looks, Roshi is determined to make up for lost time by becoming the ladies' man he's always fancied himself to be! What fate shall befall the venerable Turtle Hermit? Will he find action? Lust? Adventure? Perhaps even...love? All of the above? Let's find out together!

((Haha, so this idea is a lot less complicated than GohanxBulma. It also has the potential for a lot more smut, but as I said, plot is always welcome. I see a lot of possibilities with a story like this one, if anyone is interested.

For the most part, this idea is meant to be Master Roshi visiting many different ladies and making time with them. But there's also plenty of room for action and adventure on this thrilling romp. ;)

The women I'm thinking of, to name a few, would be...
Launch
1352398-launchnormal.png
LaunchDragonBallE.png

Mai
v3jd07.jpg

Mrs. Brief
928581_1347957127137_500_376.png

Ran Fan
Ranfan_strip_attack.PNG

Chi Chi
Chi-Chi-chi-chi-dragon-ball-30640169-640-480.jpg

Bulma
...and possibly more!))

-GokuxBulma-

Current Craving!

__goku_x_bulma____the_kiss___by_desertora001-d4h06xc.jpg

Three years after the fierce battles against Demon King Piccolo and his minions, the Dragon Ball cast is set for a reunion at the Tenkaichi Budōkai. In all of that time, no one has seen or heard from Goku at all during his training with the Guardian of the Earth: Kami. So when the matured hero finally reappears before his friends on the day of registration for the competition, everyone is quite shocked to see the way he has grown physically. Bulma in particular is taken aback at how the young boy she literally crashed into years ago has become so handsome, and can't help but get ideas about her old friend.

Unfortunately, while Goku may have matured physically, he is still quite the bonehead when it comes to matters beyond eating, adventuring, and fighting. Even if he does share the same attraction, it's likely that he doesn't fully comprehend the funny sense of elation he gets whenever he looks at her. So when Bulma comes to see Goku on the night before the Tenkaichi Budōkai officially begins, will the two of them be able to make a more intimate connection? Perhaps Bulma will be able to teach the martial artist some new skills?

-(Future)Gohan x (Future) Android 18-

Current Craving!

1209402_1366845195710_full.jpg
Android_18_436t54.JPG

((A story that would be set in an AU version of the future presented within the Android Saga by Future Trunks, focusing on an unlikely relationship forming between two characters originally presented as mortal enemies. The set-up for this relationship could vary wildly depending on what I and a potential partner decide upon as the hook for the plot, but the common factor would likely involve 18 no longer acting as a mass murderer within the world of the future as originally presented.))

Dragon Ball Super: Current Craving!

-CabbaxVados(xCauliflaxKale)-

latest
latest
kale_y_caulifla_by_pipesnow-db8dvh2.jpg

Inspired by the strength of Goku and Vegeta, Cabba seeks to follow their path by receiving special training from the Angel of Universe 6, Vados, as Goku and Vegeta did with Whis. Vados agrees - perhaps interested in seeing how Cabba's strength might grow, or just looking for something to do besides babysitting Champa - and takes the Saiyan under her wing, planning on having fun with the young man in more ways than one...

((So basically, I want this to be a fun story wherein Cabba trains with Vados to become stronger, who decides that teasing and flirting with him is a amusing way to pass the time, much to Cabba's embarrassment. The end goal in that regard would be for her to become bold enough to actually seduce and then have sex with him. Bonus points if the potential partner is also willing to involve Caulifla and Kale in some way as well!))

439005.jpg
447644.jpg
439020.jpg

Naruto:

-Taming(?) the Nine-Tails: (Naruto/KuramaxThe Lovely Ladies of the series)-

((Full disclosure, this is a smut heavy idea, so if that turns you off then this idea definitely isn't for you.))

The Tailed Beast within Naruto is struggling to break free; if he does, then the village and the whole world could be in danger! What to do!? Fear not! Lady Tsunade has a plan, and she'll need the help of several Kunoichi in order to pull it off! But will they be able to succeed against the near-boundless stamina of a Jinchuuriki, or will they find themselves exhausted and at his mercy?

((Haha; right, so this is an idea based around the idea of many of the girls from Naruto trying to sexually exhaust everyone's favorite hyperactive knucklehead ninja in order to keep the Nine-Tailed Fox from having the energy to break free from his seal. I know, I know; not the most original idea in the world. In fact I'm taking this premise directly from a series of hentai doujins from an artist known as Naruho-do. But that doesn't mean it can't still be fun, right? ;) ))

High School of the Dead: [/size] Current Craving!

-Harem of the Dead: TakashixThe ladies of the series-

The world as they knew it has come to an end; the dead are walking the streets, and all they have to rely on is each other. In such dire times, one could hardly be blamed for wanting to find any sort of comfort one can, and one method in particular is very successful for our struggling (and hormonal) survivors. The question is, does Takashi have the stamina for everyone, and is everyone willing to share?

((Another smut heavy idea, but HOTD is already a stone's throw away from being a hentai anyway so...yeah. ::) The story doesn't have to be purely about the sexual encounters between the characters though, as HOTD is also a very action-heavy series, so encounters with both the living and the dead as the characters try to stay alive can also be a focus.))

Back
Top Bottom