Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for all kinds of smutty fun~ (NSFW)

thy secret

Banned
Banished
Hey there~ I'm thy secret, a long time RPer on forums around.
I do like some story-oriented writing, but I generally come here for smut. If you'd like to do some collaborative writing on something less smut-oriented, I'd be happy to brainstorm, but generally I like to play mostly smut here, with a bit of story to give our characters context.
Below are some of the kinks I enjoy, and some ideas we can play out, but don't let those hold you back from suggesting something else entirely.

【Kinks】
My F-List, if you wish to see it.
Note: If it's not on there, consider it a "Maybe"

A few snippets to get across the idea of what I want:
  • Non-con
  • Ahegao/Fucked Silly
  • Size Differences (YC being tiny compared to mine)
  • Master/Pet
  • Incest

【Craving】
—Anything, at the moment~

【Ideas】
Here are just a bunch of scenarios that have come to mind. Think of them as rough scenarios we can change the details to.
Don't be afraid to give your own ideas and scenarios too. Ordered based on most desired to least:

I wanted to play out an idea where a group of girls, possibly sisters, or friends having a sleep-over, are home-alone when an intruder breaks in and has his way with the girls.

The intruder could just be a random burglar who knew the parents would be out, or maybe it could be an Older Brother of the girls in-disguise, who pretended to spend the night out with a friend, or maybe he doesn't bother hiding it's him, and keeps the girls under his thumb through force and blackmail? We can also make this fantastical, sorta urban fantasy or magical realism, with the intruder being an orc or a big bad wolf, or the girls themselves being neko sisters, elves, or multi-species friends/lovers?
Some incest would be nice. Could be daddy punishing his little girl, preparing her for a boyfriend, or having his daughters bond together?
Or maybe Big bro is in charge for the weekend, is keeping sis's secret, or just has a great relationship with his sisters?
Maybe mixed with other ideas? Come up with your own ideas. Just want something smutty~!
So, if you're not familiar, "isekai" means "other world", and it's become a popular trope in anime recently, where a normal everyday person find themselves flun into another world. It's otherwise called "portal fantasy", and I've been wanting to play an RP with this type of setting.
I have Two general paths I want to try: one where I play the one flung into another world, or one where we both play characters transported together.

In the First set up, MC could end up with some kind of magical powers or something, and it plays out like your usual isekai anime. Could be more vanilla, but I see MC using the opportunity to claim an elf, or two, acquire some demon slaves/maids, defeat a dragon-girl, and maybe tame a goblin or wolf girl? There could otherwise be a Sacred Hero's Quest, that involves defeating and dominating the demon king, his generals, and the princess just for good measure.

The Second setup, with both a man and woman being transported together, could go a few different ways. This path is more loose, with our previous relationship up in the air, and how our characters will interact up for discussion. Are they siblings? Strangers? Internet friends? Will they work together to beat this world, becoming partners? Possibly a damsel and her guardian? Or a slave and her master?
If the method of transport is through a video game, our characters could also be different races, or something? Just a few ways to take things.
There's something to be said about a fun, smut-filled monster RP. A girl can try to reason or negotiate with the beast, but she (and her friends) are still gonna end up thoroughly dicked. Maybe there's a neighborhood drider or big bad wolf stalking the streets, or the school has been overrun by goblins or some breed of alien-demons. Of course, simply a minotaur and his captive princess, or an orc or werewolf claiming his spoils of war are also nice. Could also use some neko girls.
Ultimately, I'm not looking for a specific setup; just something where I get to be a monster ravaging some innocent girls.
A simple craving! Your character would be a lesbian, closeted or not, and mine would be a friend, relative (big bro?), or other acquaintance that learns of this, and decides she is in need of some good dicking. She might hesitantly agree to partake (carrying some kind of religious guilt, for example?), or he may need to be a tad forceful.
Whether or not his attempts to open her eyes (and pussy) to the wonders of cock are successful, can be left to the RP.
Bonus: Play a lesbian couple, that can be broken-in together, or one after the other.
A tad misogynist and possibly cliche, but what's wrong with that? I want to put powerful women on their knees and around my dick. They could be a refined vampire, an esteemed goddess, or a ruthless empress, or just a bratty sister or friend who won't shut up about her feminism. Whatever the case, they're all women that my character needs to put in their place.
So I've been craving playing a dragon. I haven't had the chance to play one in a long time, and suddenly thought "I wanna be one again~"

I could play as a Dragonoid, but a pure Dragon is what I'm looking for. The size of the dragon is up to you, but staying within a reasonable size is preferred.

As for the scenario involved, it could be anything. Maybe a dragon kidnapping a princess or two. A kingdom/village trying to appease the nearby dragon with regular "sacrifices". A group of adventurers/knights come to slay a dragon, only to end up its play things.
If you have any specific idea, don't be afraid to ask~

【Images for Inspiration】 NSFW
(Bolded are favorites)
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8
A young, modern-day girl obsessed with the occult finds a book on magic, and decides to try it out with her friends. Maybe things work out fine at first, until they decide to summon a hot "familiar" to do their bidding. Unfortunately, this familiar is more than willing to teach the wannabe witch her place, and what happens when you forget to read the warnings. Things can get a little satanic.

Last edited:
Haven't had an RP go anywhere since the year started… let's see if I get something fun?

Craving a "Fucked Straight" scenario, involving a lesbian couple getting dicked by one of their dads or brother.
Good with anything else tho.

Reordering cravings. Want to "save" my a lesbian little sister, and teach her about dick. Her gf can join too.

Bump after a long while. Dunno if I'll wanna do anything too heavy, but let me know what you have in mind, and we can work something out!

My laptop is going in for repairs, so only got my phone to type on, but still interested in picking up something to rp, if anyone's interested?

Back
Top Bottom