In need of a good plumber! (Spud & Rosina)

As he brutally fucked her face his balls slapped against her chin over and over marking her with testicle prints on her face like a whore. A greasy mix of musk and sweat from his crotch painted her face as her nose twitched intensely at the absolute disgusting scents and textures she was forced to endure while fighting desperately not to choke to death on his cock. Regardless of his attempts tears exploded out of her eyes and mixed with the grease staining her complexion only making it thicker.

Suddenly blood rushed to lubricate his cock as his brutal face-fucking ripped part of Peach's insides open and her eyes started to roll back into her head in complete agony. Her feet started kicking and flailing wildly behind him as they crashed into the ground and slammed into anything near her, the heels on her shoes swiftly ripping off as she worked up a sweat that soaked her panties and forced them to cling more tightly to her cunt.

Her eyes closed forcibly and she started to squirm viciously beneath him, her hands trying to scratch his knees and sink into them as much as they could even in this state as she convulsed and spasmed brutally beneath him. When he suddenly and without warning shot torrents of hot thick seed into the deepest regions of her throat her eyes shot back open and jizz bubbled out of her nose before exploding all over her face and mixing with the grease and tears as it caked her once perfect complexion. When she felt his hand at her eye she tried desperately to close it before getting another shot of hot spunk directly into her bold blue bulb, literally blinding her with jizz. The moment he pulled his cock out of her mouth her tongue shot out like a bitch and she gasped, coughed, and panted frantically trying to get air into her sperm-coated lungs while a mix of jizz and blood gushed out of her mouth and covered her chin, neck, and breasts. Her hands shot to her eyes as she tried desperately to wipe the jizz infecting one of them out yet she couldn't even scream because when she tried all that happened was more jizz gurgled out of her throat. So in the end she just laid there trying to breath and see as a noticeable bulge grew in her petite tummy from the semen she was forced to gulp down.

Grabbing his cock he squeezed what little jizz he had left in his cock onto her thigh and back. It wasn't much, but he had a plan for that. His cock starting to go limp and was half chubbed, he lifted his mask a little bit. She couldn't get a good look under the mask at all, with her eye and everything else that happened she'd be better off swimming in lava at this point. The shy guy pulled out a small blue mushroom from behind his back, peach recognized this mushroom. It was meant to help produce semen, and a lot of it too! He took a big bite from the mushroom, the crunching like an apple filled the room. Putting his mask back down, his cock grew again and looked mean this time. His balls got bigger too, they seemed full! He wasn't going to waste time either, she was getting fucked.

"You're reward for fighting back.." He grabbed her hair again and threw her onto the bed. The soft bed actually feeling nice, but it wasn't enough to counteract the horrible actions at the moment. The shy guy stroked his cock more and more, his penis starting to look almost as if it could burst at any moment. The shy guy walked onto the bed, standing over her. "I'm going to fuck you.. and when we're done. I'm gonna give you a choice. I suggest you do as I ask when the time comes.." Another threat that shouldn't be taken lightly. He layed down and got between her legs, grabbing her right thigh and spreading her leg showing him her nice camel toe. He leaned down and lifted the mask enough to use his mouth on it, licking the panties and sniffing them. "whew~ princess.. you're royal pussy smells great" he said with a smirk, his left hand moving to her stomach and caressing her.

When she saw the blue mushroom the eye that wasn't jizzed in shot open and stared at it devestatedly, her face contorting in complete terror as she desperately gurgled out cum but failed to make any words. She watched in horror but had no means to defend herself, her body stopped following orders as she laid there spasming, and twitching, and convulsing for his amusement. It was clear from the jizz, blood, and red tramp stamps all over her body that her royal visage was completely and utterly tarnished. If a toad, or Mario were to walk into the room right now they may not even be able to recognize her without her otherworldly grace and chaste yet still alluring demeanor.

As her limp body bounced on the bed her hands slowly covered her cameltoe and her legs attempted to close but she was so weak even a goomba could have spread her legs and fucked her at this point. This time when he threatened her she nodded her head submissively before begging him with her one eye to let her go with her virginity. As he set down and spread her legs giving him a great view of her barely guarded snatch her face flushed with blush, not that it ever did her any good. As her teased her from the position of obviously overwhelming power, taking in the sweet scent of her royal cunt, she slowly closed her eyes, blinking out more tears as she gave up. Her bulged stomach conformed to his touch as she begged in her mind. 'Please Mario! Please someone! Anyone save me from this man and I will fuck you willingly and give you my kingdom! Just someone please save me!!!'

He pushed her over so she was laying on her back, he could see she had no energy to fight and it was glorious. He had broken her, at least for now. His hands felt her tits and he moved her panties to the side, her pussy twitching in fear and reaction. His hands moved up and down her body, feeling how nice and soft she was. it was great to have her like this, so submissive and calm. No longer trying to hurt him or even fight back, he wondered just how much he could get her to do. But enough of that, he wanted to pop her cherry~ something that not even Mario could do!

He pushed his gland up against her lower lips, they kissed the tip of his cock reluctantly. It was quite dry down there, so the shy guy grabbed a hand full of blood and spit that was laying on the floor. Rubbing it and pushing it a bit inside her pussy, Getting it nice and lubed up. "You'll want this~" he then pushed the tip of himself inside of her. Grabbing her hour glass figure and slamming himself deep inside of her. His cock traveling deep into her and making it all the way to her womb. "Wheeew~!" the shy guy let spill from his mouth. "Royal pussy is oh so nice!.." He started thrusting and humping, his cock going deep into her and pulling out. Rubbing everywhere inside of her fleshy walls. he rubbed up and down her hips feeling how nice they where. "why don't you give me a little show.. Play with your tits princess.. and its very desirable to moan lodly during sex.. shows the other person you're having a. Good time~ why don't you moan like the slut we know you are!"

When he flipped her onto her back she fell flat and her sweet jizz-stained lips finally closed halting the constant steam of semen pouring out of her as she swallowed or spit out the last of it not inhabiting her stomach or defiling her skin. The Princess' royal pink virgin pussy was revealed to a man for the first time since she was out of diapers, the honor of her perfect sex and completely vulnerable hymen fully presented to the rapist before her. Her crotch and thighs convulsed weakly in fear as he neared her cunt with his altered cock and massive balls full of jizz to impregnate Peach with. Her one good eye opened and glared at him for a moment but quickly closed again in fear for retribution.

When she finally felt the touch of his devilish dickhead against her innocent lips she gurgled in fear before squirming weakly as she felt the man administer her own blood as lubricant in the efforts of ravaging her innocence away. Her eye shot open suddenly and her back arched violently as she gurgled out a scream from her destroyed throat,
"ahhhhh!!!' more of her blood rushing to join his cock as in one fell swoop her devestated her hymen and knocked on the door to her womb visibly forcing her stomach to bulge before his eyes as her body started to spasm and twitch in agony again. Her warm walls of royal flesh gripped down with the most pleasurable strength even as he ripped them open with his cock and flooded them with blood, his massive balls slapping against her tight asshole as he ramed in all the way to the sheath. Even though she wished more than anything for this to stop her body was still perfect, soft and delicate, and full and curvaceous, and it's only imperfections were the ones that he imprinted on her. Even if she was willing to comply with his teasing demands it was clear she was to weak and overwhelmed with pain to do so as her back arched off the bed and her tongue shot out of her mouth while a near silent shriek escape her throat.

She shrieked in such a way that made the shy guys hairs stand on end, it was an amazing sound! Such elegance.. such dignity.. It all left her mouth with that shriek and scream of pain. She arched her back almost as if she was enjoying it, laughing a bit maniacally the shy guy could see the bulge in her stomach from his cock. His hands moved up and down her form, feeling her skin and the shivering that she was so kindly giving him. His hands moved to her hips and grabbed rather roughly, he pulled her out and then slammed himself inside of her once again. His cock hitting all the way into her womb and staying there rather satisfied.
He wasn't done, not by a long shot. he started thrusting and humping in and out of her already tired pussy. His cock constantly causing the bulge to appear and then disappear with each hump and thrust. his fingers digging deeper and deeper into her sides. "How does it feel princess???" his hand moved to her clitoris and he pinched it hard enough for it to turn red. Twisting and turning it in his fingers! pulling so hard she thought it might rip right off! "Does it feel good!?" he pinched so hard that the skin broke a little and blood started pouring out, little drips. He Laughed really hard and lifted her one leg into the air, humping much faster and letting go of her clit. he watched her tits sway up and down from his constant humping. "I have so many ideas for you, whore!"

Each time the man thrusted into Peach's devastated figure her back arched farther and farther off the bed and a mix of her blood and his pre squelched out of her royal cunt.
"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" She managed to gurgle out a scream from her broken throat as intense as when he first attacked her as his cock rammed into her cervix so hard that it broke through her innermost wall and crashed into the back of her womb visibly making her stomach distend as she writhed in agony. The abundance of pressure he forced into her stomach also made her retch violently as she finally vomited, regurgitating most of the jizz he first pumped down her throat as it filled her mouth and flowed out her lips once again.

When she felt the merciless pinch on the bundle of erect nerves that was her clit her body spasmed brutally in an intense surge of of pain and pleasure before her ravaged pussy gripped down harder on her member and she squirted out the mixture of juices and blood from her nether lips in what could only be described as an orgasm of pain. She made no attempts to defend herself but she gagged when he forced her on her side and the stream of semen flowing out of her mouth surged out faster tainting the expensive bed below. It had become clear that she had no intentions of fighting his will again tonight and that he had reduced her mind to the same sorry state of her body but regardless he continued to completely destroy his royal sex doll.

He kept fucking her, his hips slapping against hers. His will outlasting hers and he watched her turn from a queen that wouldn't take his shit. To a pathetic doll, writhing under his power and strength. He had to laugh at how the tables turned so quickly for him. Months of planning finally came to this, and it was sweeter than taking the kingdom. His humongous cock destroying her inner walls, ripping her hymen and her body to shreds. Blood pouring out onto his balls and clothes. Seeing her pain orgasm he thrusted much much faster, making it feel like he was moving the entire kingdom!

Just at climax he pulled out and stroked himself, cumming all over her royal stomach and tits. Standing up on the bed and looming over her, still cumming more and more. The mushroom having an amazing effect on him, practically drenching her chest, arms, thighs and stomach in cum. "I'm not going to impregnate you princes.. not yet.. I'll leave my Subjects to do that for me. They deserve it, without them I would have never came to power. Now be a good whore. Pleasure me with your soft hands.. maybe your tits. But I want you to do it." he wanted her to do it without him forcibly pulling and pushing her into it. He got down on his knees and his cock was still erect from the mushroom. its effects would go away soon enough.. But not soon enough for the princess.

The Princess' body tensed up as he fucked her more violently, she was very aware of his impending orgasm. 'No! I don't want him to let that disgusting stuff out into my royal sanctuary, what if I were to get pregnant with his child!?' This thought alone would have been enough to spur her into murder if it meant she could stop it but seeing as her body was incapacitated all she could really do was hope. So when he suddenly pulled his rod out of her cunt and shot a tidal wave of hot thick spunk out all over her broken body, soaking her form like a horses' would her eyes shot open and she looked at him with a mix of relief and a stare that seemed to convey, 'isn't that what you wanted?'

He almost immediately answered her question and her eyes went wide in despair. 'H-How could anyone as evil as him even exist... To do this to me, to turn me, a princess, into a common whore for his troops... Maybe if I-' She thought staring at his still erect and jizz filled cock, 'If I just please him maybe he will spare me...!' But regardless of her wants she was too injured to be able to comply with his orders. She needed rest, she needed a chance to cope with the pain that to this moment was still forcing her body to spasm and convulse.

She didn't move, even after he gave her a direct order! She clearly didn't notice who was in control, his fists clenching. "You had your chance.. you could have had some mercy! I was going to let you suck at your own pace too! Not pushing or pulling you, making you deep throat my cock! But.. apparently you want me to take the lead.. Isn't that right~ you slutty princess.. the whore princess!" He seemed so cruel.. he was cruel, he wanted her to do what he said whenever he said it. There was no way out of this hell, he would use her till she died.. Then he would just give her a 1up. He wasn't going to let her just die from his punishment. His cock still hard and throbbing, dribbling a little bit down his cock. He looked at her on the floor, her pathetic look. Pretty much shivering and looking terrified. Her body was clearly not working in her favor, the pain making her twitch like scared dog. He licked his lips under the mask and grabbed her legs.

He rolled her over so she was laying on her front, showing her perfect back and thick thighs to him. Seeing the plump round ass made his cock twitch without even doing anything to it. The twitch flinging a couple droplets onto her perfect form, landing on her lower back. he smiled wide under the mask and didn't take his time grabbing that Ass. One round cheek in each hand, groping and squeezing tight. he spread it wide, seeing her starfish. Seeing it he laughed a bit satisfied to himself. Grabbing his cock, he put the tip of his head up against the opening. "This is what happens when you don't fucking listen princess!!" he then layed his elbows on the middle of her back. Pushing in really hard and applying all of his weight, making it feel like he might break her. But that wasn't the worst part, he relied his hips back and slammed his cock inside of her with full force. No lube, ripping the asshole quickly and making her experience a horrible pain. Since there was no lube his cock only got about half way before the dry skin stopped his force, her ass cheeks practically being forced inside of her hole along with his hard cock.

Back
Top Bottom