Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Semper's Desire for a Plot Driven, in depth D/s Free Use Agreement Story [Male Character(s) Wanted]

Semper Fi

Supernova
Expectations/PreferencesKinks & LinksBiggest Interest
These are the things I expect from you as a partner, and this is what you can expect from me.

> 2-4 paragraphs per response. Yes, there is a big difference between 2 and 4 paragraphs, but I'm a big believer in quality over quantity, I don't want my partners to think they have to struggle to write more than they feel is necessary, just to reach a quota required. I don't particularly care if you write over 4 paragraphs, but please realize that it is unlikely for me to do so, unless I happen to have a lot to say in that particular post.

> Patience. This is a big big deal for me. I really don't want to be hounded for a reply. If you haven't heard from me in 3 days, go ahead and send a message. It is quite possible I just forgot to reply. I will give you the same 3 day courtesy, unless you request something different.

> Plot Driven I love love love Plot and Story. It is a must have in my Rps. I like intense plot lines that keep us moving and interested. And Romance. Romance is a must have for me too. It doesn't have to be sappy and sweet, in fact I prefer it to be more realistic, with it's struggles and tensions. But as for the actual amount of sex, I don't care. I am very happy doing 80% plot and 20% smut. The most I will likely ever do is a 50/50 mix.

> Settings. In terms of settings my absolute favorite is Modern Realism. But that is not the only thing I do. I will do some historical (1800-1900s) and some supernatural/fantasy. Medieval, Futuristic, Steam-punk, Magical (wizards/magical spells) are NOT my cup of tea. They just do not keep my attention very long.

> Typically, no matter the role, I'll always enjoy my partner playing a dominant, rugged/rough around the edges male. I'll almost always be willing to add elements of dom/sub into any sex scenes. But that doesn't mean I want it to overtake the roleplay.

> Third Person All of my Rps will be Third Person, I ask that you write the same. First person just weirds me out. I came to write stories and create worlds, not play as myself. I do enough of that in the real world, lol. I also tend to write in past tense, I don't really care what tense you write in.

>Email, Google Docs, Threads or PMs, I will write over any of them and don't have much of a preference. I Will Not write with you via IM, Skype, Kik, Discord, etc. . I have no interest in it, please do not ask.

>Dominant or Submissive? Well, now that's an interesting question. my girl will always be the more submissive one, when it comes to sexual situations. Outside of sexual situations, my girl can be very dominant, if the moment calls for it. (For example, my girl is the boss of your character.) D/s doesn't have to be included in every story, however I do give preference to plots and partners who do want to include D/s in the story.

> I prefer playing characters I have personally created. I have a whole hoard of them, and I pick the one I feel is most suited to that particular rp. Of course for a fandom that I am intensely interested in, I will play a canon character. But the chances of me playing a character you have created is slim.

> I will play M/F or F/F RPs. And I play both Male and Female Roles. I do prefer to play female characters, but I am willing to play a lead male character if we decide to do that.

Roles I do not play: > Incest of any kind. The Female be more that 2-3 years older than the male.

In a Nutshell I'm Seeking:

> A Long term partner, so even if we decide a story needs to end, we find a new story to write together. I like to keep the same partners as much as possible, I think the writing gets better as we get to know each other's styles.

> A Partner who loves story! I get this is an adult writing site with lots of sex/PWP. But to be frank that's not really why I'm here. This will probably make me loose a lot of potential partners, but I don't really care how much sex is in the story. I want a deep plot line, lots of adventure, twists and turns. I want romance absolutely, and I want sex scenes where they fit, but I don't want to take an obscene amount of posts to write through the sex scene. We don't need to rush it, but I don't want to drag it out for eternity either. Nor can I stand a revolving door of sex scenes constantly. If it suits the story and the characters I don't mind multiple sex scenes within a short period of time, but it can't be that way constantly.

> My partner's real life gender is not important to me.

> A partner who likes a variety of stories, I love the following genres:
Modern Realism
Modern with a dash of supernatural.
Survival stories
Old West/Historical Realism
Post Apocalyptic (No Zombies)
Supernatural (Shapeshifters or Vampires.)

> If my partner wants to, I'm willing to play multiple couples within the same story. I'm also willing to have us both play both genders, if my partner wants. Or we can each stick to playing one gender. In which case I prefer to play the female role.

PM If this idea suits you at all.
Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper's Quick F-list

My Character's BDSM Test <<This ONLY pertains to sex scenes, (unless other arrangements are made) My characters tend to be strong willed and independent outside of the bedroom. They are absolutely not doormats.

My Imporium of Plots!

I am in desperate search of a Dom x sub story. I'm willing to discuss various plots. I have a number of ideas that I'm willing to share.
I cannot stress this enough: I DO NOT want this to be a revolving door of sex scenes. I want to explore the dynamic beyond just the sex scenes. Yes, there may be a lot of sex, but I want a deep and interesting plot.
I have no real life experience with D/s or BDSM, so if my partner has real life experience then please forgive any mistakes, and I'm happy to be corrected and learn more.
Please note that no matter the actual plot, my character tends to be a brat, sometimes she causes some trouble just to see what'll happen. I'm seeking a partner who doesn't want their partner to play the perfect submissive.

I have also been very interested in including a consensual free use agreement within the rp.

Here's a few of my plots that I think would mix well with a D/s Story:

Both our characters are professionals in their field, they know each other, see each other at work frequently, and occasionally for fun they'll pair up to have some fun. She's gotta go home for a family event and she jokingly mentions hiring him to pretend to be her boyfriend. He agrees on a whim, neither of them expecting to actually fall in love.
I've got a few ideas for this one

I've got a few ideas in mind, a few plot bunnies that could turn into their own stories, however mainly what I'm seeking is a Mafia romance story with strong D/s Elements in it.

This is what I'm looking for in a male character:

> Confident
>Ruthless (he's made it to the top or near the top of a mafia for a reason)
> Dominant and comfortable being that. He expects and demands obedience, professionally and personally.
> Most would consider him an asshole, and he is, no doubt about it, but there is a soft side in there, even if it's buried deep.

I've got a few ideas for who my character could be and how she meets your character, I'm happy to discuss those ideas with my partner and see which idea appeals more.

My girl works at a bar that serves almost exclusively one particular biker gang, though nomads wander through on occasion. She's a favorite of everyone's. Your guy is fairly new to the group but he's been around a year or so There's been some fun flirting/joking between the pair, a lot of heat but they haven't slept together yet, though they both know it's coming they've been enjoying the teasing and flirting. But then my girl has a problem, a violent ex has finally tracked her down. One night she shows up at your guy's house, bruised up and seeking his help in dealing with her ex.

YC is hiking up in the mountains outside of the town he lives in. As he rounds the corner, he sees a woman sitting on the edge of a large cliff. A handgun in her hand, pressed to her temple. YC manages to talk to her, learning she's also a retired soldier. He manages to convince her not to kill herself, and he helps her learn to live again, to want to live again.

This story is a bit of an off shoot from my "Soldier x Soldier - Rescued" plot, with her having been kidnapped and held hostage overseas. But this story takes place as if she did not bond to her rescuer.

I don't have a lot planned for this story, but it's going to be a polyamorous romance, between two guys and a girl. There won't be a romance between the guys, just between the girl and each guy. But they will all eventually live together. I'm thinking the guys will be brothers or very good friends, they will be well versed in sharing a woman. I'm thinking my girl will have never been in a polyamorous relationship. I have a few plot bunnies for this idea, and I'm super open to discussion. I am only looking for one partner to be willing to write two males. I've got a few ideas for this one.

Set in the 1870s, my character travels all the way out to Twin Creeks, in the Arizona Territory, to reunite with her father after the sudden death of her mother and siblings back on their ranch in the east. Upon getting to Twin Creeks, she learns her father died of a heart attack a week before her arrival. Refusing to leave, having no where to go, she stays on the small farm her father was building, despite how far it is from town, how unsafe it is for a young lady. Your character is a well known Gunfighter, rough around the edges, definitely not the type of a man a lady should be with, and he knows it, doing his best to stay away from her, despite the attraction they feel.

This is just an outline, I am open to lots of discussion, and there is more to figure out, as to how they meet and how the relationship goes form there. As well as interesting plot points to keep us interested.

Plots negotiable for most of these. I do have some plot bunnies for most of these as well.
Terra Nova - Taylor x Wash [Canon or Original]
Midnight, Texas - Lem x Olivia [Canon or Original]
The Unit

Eleventh Hour - Hood x Rachel [Canon or Original]
Chase
- Jimmy x Annie [Canon or Original]
The 100 - Lincoln x Octavia [Canon or Original]
Criminal Minds - Morgan x Garcia [Original only]
Walking Dead - Daryl x Beth [Canon only]
The Brave - Dalton x Jaz [Canon or Original]
NCIS - Ari x Kate (Original Preferred]
Human Target -
Gurrerro x Ames [Original Preferred]

Master x Slave
This will be a more sex heavy story naturally, but I do not want it to be a revolving door of sex. I still want a functional and meaningful plot for this story. We can stay in complete realism, an alternate realistic world, or in a supernatural type world. This plot is entirely up for debate, Mostly I just have a few kinks that I want to see included in the rp. Despite my character being a slave, she will not be a doormat, I still like them to be sassy/playful and bratty.
This can be a Con or Non-Con story, though I think I'd like it to be Con, even if it's in an alternative world where slaves are the norm. While this story will not start out as a romance, I would like for them both to truly enjoy each other and be happy in their relationship and dynamic.
Kinks I'd like to see included:
>Light to medium bondage. (I'm not a fan of full immobilization)
> Sexual exhaustion/frustration
> Multiple Orgasms
> Roughness / Spanking
> Beastiality as punishment (Strange I know.) Also not strictly necessary if this plot appeals to you but this is a hard limit
> Pretty much anything from my F-list's Fav's or Yes's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom