Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Femdom and Fun

Hello, I'm Machiavelli, though you can call me Mach or M if that's easier for you! I'm a switch male college student in the Midwest United States, and I consider myself a fairly good literate writer. I enjoy everything from a nice smutty roleplay to something with an intricate plot, or something with a little bit of both! I've recently
If you've seen this thread before, I've updated! New plot! New craving! Scroll down!

The Rules
I'm a pretty laid-back guy, but I'd like to establish some rules so we all get along!

1. Be polite!
2. Write at least 1 paragraph.
3. Play a female character. Real life gender matters not!
4. Understand that my schedule is erratic! You can see that schedule (though currently pretty void of detail) in my journal, which is linked in my signature.
5. Respect my hard limits: scat, vore, crossdressing.

6. Comply with site rules.

Next let's have my kinks. The kinks listed below are things I love to involve, and I'm craving the things that are bold.

EDGING

Redheads​

Small Breasts​

Facesitting

Masturbation

Handjobs​

Messy

CFNM​

Non-con​

Sweet/Playful Dommes

Size Play​

Orgasm Denial​

Piercings​

Exhibitionism​

CBT​

Sleep Sex

Biting/Scratching​

Dirty Talk​

Oral​

Multiple Dommes
I obviously have far more kinks than this: I'm a perverted slut. Feel free to poke about in my F-lists, which can be found in my signature! They're very detailed.

PLOTS & IDEAS

The current craving:

I want to write a slice-of-life femdom relationship. Perhaps we can bend reality in some ways (I do love modern fantasy and succubus dommes), but ultimately I want to write out the adventures of a romantic pairing. From them meeting, flirting, dating, getting kinky, and exploring femdom fantasies together. This is very open and flexible, and I'd love to talk details if you're interested.

Title: Experimentation
Primary Kinks: medical fetish, cock milking, edging, denial
Description: My character is the son of a prominent politician, from a family with influence and power. Unfortunately for my character, his actions have brought unwanted attention on the family, and they've decided to put him out of sight, out of mind. With a carefully placed bribe, they have him involuntarily committed to a mental institution run by your character, with the request that he either be made insane, or simply kept there indefinitely. Whichever she pleases...

Title: Teacher's Pet
Primary Kinks: facesitting, oral, taboo relationship, teasing
Description: He always was her favorite student... but when she finds herself fantasizing about pulling him into detention and riding his face, she realizes it's a different kind of favorite... and she can't help but wonder what it would be like if sex education had a volunteer to help... demonstrate.

Title: Wrapped Around Her Finger
Primary Kinks: manipulation, blackmail, bondage, teasing, rough sex.
Description: He's a cop in a far future authoritarian regime. She's a leading crime boss with her fingers in smuggling, rebellion, and uprisings. What happens when she gets him in bed and decides to make sure he'll work for her. Forever.

Title: Trained to Order
Primary Kinks: training, discipline, pain/pleasure, tease & denial, etc.
Description: a facility specializes in the training and sale of male slaves to women in power. The idea is that if those women marry, the men will likely try to seize power themselves through their wife... but getting sexual release is fun and important, so sex slaves have become the trend for these powerful women. We'd follow a training of my male slave by many female trainers, or one dedicated one.

Title: Snatched
Primary Kinks: non-con, kidnapping, force
Description: Good, old-fashioned abduction smut with a gender swap. An obsessed young girl kidnaps the guy she's been watching so she can FINALLY do what she wants with him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom