Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Overcome (Looking for young males and futas. Bring pics or no reply)

hyperqueen

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
So, I do have a request thread already, but I felt like making a new one. The title of this forum pretty much sums up many of the key elements I enjoy in roleplay. Being overcome by another, or doing it to someone else. Now, despite the fact that this request thread will be fairly short, do not confuse me with someone who is a small poster. I enjoy large posts with a great deal of detail, and OOC teasing.

Pictures of ideas for your character are must. Without them, I will not respond to PM. No real life pics, instant turn off.

As my other post has detailed, though a tad sloppily, I have some basic things I really want in almost every role:

I adore smaller male/futas with enormous genitals.
An element of non-con/rape, either my females on your character, or vice versa.
I want to play multiple characters for your one, main character.
Someone needs to suffer. Guilt, loss, the lesser male or female losing their spouse is so delicious to embrace in this safe place.
Incredible amounts of cum.
Breeding. Wanting a lot of cum and assuming oh, well, it swelled my womb but I just never get pregnant is silly to me.
Older female, young male. I am a mature woman and I do not like playing younger women.
I love furries, but they are not absolutely necessary.
Hyper breasts, I enjoy playing females of impossible curves.
Lactation

Hope to hear from you.

Last edited:
RE: Overcome (Desperately need futa. Bring pics or no reply)

Bumping for futas with massive balls for breeding men out of existence

Sorry fellas, only looking for ladies playing futa who love shaming and demoralizing men with there immense genitals.

Back
Top Bottom