Closed

RE: The collection game (Firestarter X Chaotic.)

Tali smiled as the entered the room once again, she went to the table once again opening the box that sat in the middle once again. She quickly set up and shuffled the deck, before placing the currency on the table for Mei. "Well since i know what im doing now, lets get this over with." Tali said pretty confident. "And hopefully you win this time." The Quarian quickly delt out the cards, before seting the deck of cards on the side. "Oh that wasn't in there before." The Quarian picked out two items, very phallic items extremely phallic. They were vibrators. "Oh.. Well. Thats uhhhh." Tali gulped slightly. "I guess we have to use these?" Tali handed one of the vibrators over to Mei, as she kept the other one in her hand, looking at it with curiosity, wondering just what the game had in its weird intent.

Mei was curious when she said there was something new in the box. Watching to see two dildo's being pulled out. She eaxmined them, were they really meant to use them. Leaning in she noticed a not on the backside that faced her. "No we don't use them it looks like. It says here that these items represent bonus items that can be won from random games. I guess my loss caused the event for this to proc. So If I win I guess I get a bonus item along with the currency for completing the section of the tutorial." Mei stated as she read all she could off the piece of paper strapped to the underside of the dildo. Having been handed it she set it off to the side before checking her cards. Well no risk no reward. "All in." Mei had a king face up and a ace face down that was a black jack. Only another twenty one could counter this. She was fairly confidant that Tali wouldn't get it.

Tali smiled as she knew Mei had won, her first card had been a one and when she drew another one it was one, her face down card had been five, so in the end she lost. "Welp guess you won, I guess that means we get to see the item it give, and them move onto the next section of the tutorial." The Quarian stated, happy that she had lost, as she did not want to win and have a repeat like last time, she hated that feeling of the reset.

Mei watched as the coins vanished into what looked like digital code and she saw a icon of the total currency she had being what had been needed. Looked like she needed to win once as the the victory added a zero to her currency. Then another icon popped up in front of her. 'Item obtained, Quarian helmet.' That was curious but considering who she stood near it wasn't a surprising item. "Well then lead the way and lets see whats next." Mei said ready to leave the reset was going to be one thing she tried to avoid.

Tali nodded and went over to another door, that would have been Commander Shepard room, but no when the door opened, revealed a large new area with many buildings and stands everywhere, there was a giant machine in the middle of this area, it had the initials C.G, Tali waited for Mei to follow through, and patiently waited for Mei to come along.

Back
Top Bottom