Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed.

Jelly-Bean

Star
A soft groan escaped the lips of a young girl as she was shaken awake and she sighed, "What.. what?" she asked and sat up a bit, turning as the window was pulled open and she gasped as the bright light shown into her face. Though soon she saw was only water and islands, her face growing bright with excitment. Her lips curling into a wide smile and she squealed just as loud as her best friend did. They were here, in beautiful San Juan, Puerto rico. Her best friend, Jane, had told her not only two weeks before that she wanted her to come with her father and her on vacation. Once hearing where they were going she'd couldn't refuse just as as they left. "We're here!" Jane gasped and grinned, a wide smiled upon her face as well. Her father sitting just beside Jane, with her in the middle of him and her friend.

Though only ten minutes had passed until the captain came over the Com, letting them know to sit up in their up-right positions and to place their tables back up . Once doing so, the wheels of the plane came in contact with the ground of the airstrip and no sooner had they come to a stop in the small airport. The airplane wasn't a fairly big one, like a normal 757 Plane. This plane would have sat about only thirty people. Though soon, standing up the two girls hooked arms after grasping their bags and slowly made their way off of the plane and into the airport Janes Father just behind them. Though the friend sighed and breathed in softly as they had to walk slow so her father could walk with them as he had just gotten out of the war from Iraq and was injured.

"Do you need any help, Mr. Dimare?" Addison had asked and Jane rolled her eyes, "He's okay." Jane said with a laugh and Addison shoved her. "Come on, he's injured." She said, her bag wasn't as big as Janes so she took one of the extra small carry-on bags from him and held it in her grasp. Addison was much different in look wise from Jane. Jane was tall at 5'9'', her hair was a bleach blond and her eyes were a deep green. Her skin tan and her body was thin, her breasts were a nice B 38. Wearing a white tank top with a pair of blue jean shorts and black flip flops. Addison had a more dark look towards her.

She stood tall at 5'7'', a few inches shorter than her friend. Though her hair was a dark chocolate brown, her eyes a deep oceanic blue, many said they could often get lost in them, seeing the waves of the ocean. Her skin wasn't as tanned but she was working on it. Her body was thin, though she still had some chubbiness to her. She wasn't a stick like Jane, she had some extra meat to her which she was fine with. Her bust a nice 40 C, nothing too big nor small. Just the perfect size as she held a white tube top upon her body with a pair of blue jean capri's and black flip flops as well. Her hair curled, hanging down to her shoulder blades. Though they slowly made their way through the airport and out the front doors to be greeted by the hot, humid, moist summer air and Addison sighed and closed her eyes as she welcomed it happily.

Re: An Interesting Vacation [xMILENKOx & Bean]

Throughout the entire flight a disgruntled Sargeant John Dimare read through his medical report. The report explained his current injury and the actions taken by his superior's whom had sent him home to recover. This too John was a insult, he loved his job and came from a long like of Dimare men whom fought for their country. Also the stresses of his recent devorce added to his medical discharge. Though he had to admit he needed the time off work and he had promised his daughter Jane a vacation. She was lucky he got shot, if not he would most likely still been in the desert leading young men old enough to be his sons into battle. Soon though the report was set up on his lap as he reached for a glass of jack daniels that sat on the tray infront of him right beside a box of maximum strength pain killers, a potentually dangerous mixture though this fact obviously not bothering John as he casually took his pills and chased them with whiskey. Looking over to the girls he couldnt help but grin as they got excited. This wasnt a destination he would have chosen but then he did promise he would let Jane choose.

John was 37 and stood around 6'4" with a strong muscular build, a obvious sign of his lengthy millitary career. The stresses of his Job and marriage had caused him to go bald early in life and his face was clean shaven. Only green eye of which Jane inherited brought some sort of distinctive feature to his face though they were hidden behind a pair of old black shades that were scratched and still dusty from the desert. Clad simply in a black short sleeve shirt with a few button undone revealing a slightly hairy chest and a pair of dog tags which hung around his neck, a pair of forest camo cargo shorts and a pair of black converse sneakers a gift from Jane to try and make him look a little stylish after all he would have been happy with a pair of boot.

As the plane landed and the girls made there way off the plane, John followed on with a slight limp.
"No! Iam good..." John responded to Addison's offer of help quickly, obviously to proud to let anyone help him. He was even to proud to use the crutch the hospital provided him and even the can his Father offered him to use instead of the crutch. In John's mind he was fighting fit and ready for war and not a cripple which he seemed to think everyone thought of him. As the three of them waited outside the airport John was quick to pick a taxi cab from the many that sat parked in front of them. The soldier eyed up each driver suspiciously as if he was still in Iraq. Once he found one he felt comftable with he made his way over to limping all the way whilst silently groaning in pain. "Come on girls!... Jane you still got the adress of the Villa?!" The pained man shouted as if they were soldiers as he began to load their luggage into the trunk of the car before climbing into the passenger seat beside the driver. I hope these fuckers speak English he thought to himself as he looked to the man beside him who stared back at him with no emotion waiting patiantly for their destination.

Jane cocked her brow towards Addison who shrugged, she though she should help but she wasn't so sure now as she looked over at Janes Father. Though reaching the taxi the two girls got into it. Jane stealing the front seat and Addison stuck her tongue out and she sighed lightly. Though Jane nodded her head and she pulled the paper out and showed it to the taxi driver who gave a slight confused look, "Ah..No Comprendo No Hablo Ingles." Addison moved up and grabbed the paper and she looked it over until she pointed to the last point of their destination which showed the name of the Villa, "Aqui.. Costa Del Sol." She said, pointing there and the mans eyes lit up. "Ah, ah.. Si! Si!" He nodded and turned around as he started up the car as she sat back after handing the paper to Jane who in return stuck her tongue out and Addison smiled with a soft laugh. Though she turned and looked out of the window as he pulled out and into the street.

Driving through the city soon they turned onto a street and moved up the hill towards the Costa Del Sol Villa and she smiled as her heart raced. "Beautiful.." She said and Jane nodded her head slowly just as they pulled up to the certain one and slowly came to a stop and he looked back at them before Addison turned and hopped out of the car as both Jane and herself rushed to the trunk and giggled as they pulled the bags out. "We'll be inside!" Jane called as she did have the second key with her and they carried what bags they could up to the front door before unlocking it and pushing the front door open with a sigh. "Wow.." They said and stepped inside slowly.

Throughout the taxi journey John remianed silent and just watched his surroundings slowly pass by. A slight grin slid across his lips as the pain killers took effect and most of his body went slightly numb. Soon though john fell asleep in his seat, snoring heavilly the man rested but was soon awoken as the Taxi came to a stop and the girls bailed out. Shakeing his head to bring himself back to reality John looked over to the driver who waited paitantly to be paid. John unexpectedly over paid the man still a little confused at the exchange rate and being a little doped up. John then left the cab and grabbed what luggage remained, conviently two large bags that were most definatly not Johns. One busting at the seems with w hint of pink silk on show.

Once inside John dumped the bags in the Villa's lobby. Looking around he couldnt help but admire the place, it sure beat the places he had stayed in Iraq. The villa had it all; 6 large ensuite bedrooms, a home cinima room, bar, outside pool and jacuzzi. There was even access out the back to a private beach. With a soft yawn John made his way upstairs, even though his pain killers were working he was still limping and it felt uncomftable. Soon he found the master bedroom. Inside was a kingsized 4 poster bed that sat in th center the large room. Surrounded by other furniture and bedroom essentials and the door to the ensuite bathroom in which was a toilet, shower and a large that could easilly fit four people in it. John made his way to the bed, sitting down on the end of it he removed his black shirt. Black was a bad idea, he thought as the heat began to take its toll. His strong torso and upper arms now on show. John then crawled backward back onto the bed and lay peacefully in just his camo shorts and sneakers.

After running through the place, figuring out what rooms were where and where they could sleep at. The two girls, Addison following Jane, knocked and entered her fathers room. "Hey, we should go out. Get some sun, go down to the beach or something." Jane said with a nod and a bright smile. Addison cocked her brow towards the man and she nudged Jane a bit, "He looks tired. Maybe we should just leave him alone." She said and Jane rolled her eyes. Often sometimes if Jane didn't get her way either she'd complain or just figure out a way to even piss him off and get him to go. "If not, then we'll just go alone. I mean we can just get a taxi to take us there." She said with a smile.

Addison cocked her brow once more, "I ain't going in a cab I don't know. Especially here. Sure I've studied it but.." Addison laughed a bit and Jane turned and glared. "You're not helping." she scowled and then turned, looking back towards Her father with a pouty look. "I know a way that if you aren't feeling good that will.... make you feel good." She said with a grin and grabbed Addison shoving her towards him. "Addy!" She said and Addisons face grew red. "Excuse me!?" She gasped and Jane rolled her eyes, "Not that way, you pervert. Dad.. she's learning how to become a doctor so she knows how to take care of people. Maybe she can take care of you, give you a massage every now and then." She said and Addison sighed a bit before looking over to him. "I am learning how. So if you do, just ask." She nodded.

John couldnt help but groan as the girls stormed into his room. He lay with his head back on the pillow. Reluctantly he sat up as to show them some respect with a little eye contact. Listening closely to his daughters pleas he couldnt help but feel he and Addison were in the same boat stuck with Jane and her damned spoilt attitude. Silently in his head he cursed his ex wifes name, after all it was her who used the money he sent home to spoil herself and her daughter. Then with Jan pushing Addison towards her he too felt embarrassed as if at first she was pimping her freind, though luckily they girls explained themselfs. So Addison could help him out abit, but he couldnt expect her to look after him whilst on vacation. "Hey, hey, hey!... Jane, baby calm down!.. weve been traveling for over 4 hours cant you just relax here at the Villa for whats left of today?.. We can go do all that touristy stuff tomorrow..." Johns words were almost like orders but at the same time sounded like a plea. After all he was tired and in pain. "oh and Addison, thanks for the offer but I dont want you spending this vacation baby sitting me ok, you girls should be enjoying yourselfs..." John added before moveing to the side of the bed, sitting their with his feet on the floor he opened up his duffel bag which lay at the side of the bed and began to root through his clothing untill he pulled out a pair of black swimshorts, holding them in his hands he turned his head to face the girls. "A little privacy girls?..." He asked. Once they were gone he stood up and removed his cargo shorts before his boxer shorts. Momenterially he stood naked in the room before sliding on the swimming shorts.

It wasnt long till John was down stairs, passing through the fully stocked fridge he grabbed a beer on his way out to the back yard. Out the back was the outdoor pool and jacuzzi along with a small tropical garden and a gate leading to a stone staircase down to their private beach. John climbed into the Jacuzzi and relaxed with his beer. In the distance the sun had began to set which added to the peacefull mood, with only the sounds of the jacuzzi bubbleing and the sounds of the distant tide gently crashing against the shore.

Addison couldn't help but agree with her father and Jane glared a bit before she huffed, "Fine.." She said, stomping her way almost out of the room. Addison grunted as she felt the tug on her arm and she was pulled out of the room with her and she frowned as she was pulled into the room. Two beds in the one room for the both of them and Jane climbed onto hers and flipped on the t.v. "I guess we can relax a bit.." She said and it seemed that about only five minutes had passed before she heard her friend snoring and Addison sighed softly. She felt she should go apologize to her friends father, she was quite spoiled and if didn't get her way she acted.. the way she just did. Whined, stomped her feet like a two year old and stormed off. Earlier, she had noticed him pulling out his swimming trunks, she was sure she would find him outside.

Opening her bag she fished around inside before she pulled out her striped white and red bikini. The top tying around her neck and back. Teh bottoms around her hips and she pulled them on, turning on her heel she grabbed her towel from the middle towel closet and moved through the Condo house before eventually finding her way to the back where she did see a Jacuzzi and a pool in the back. Before a gate at the end, leading to their own personal beach and she smiled before she stepped out and breathed in the air slowly. Her head peered to the side and she slowed to a stop as she saw Janes father and she cleared her throat softly.

"I'm sorry.. about Jane, Mr. Dimare." She said and scratched the back of her head. "The.. the way she was acting. Or the way she acts.." She admitted and frowned a bit, "I, like you just want to relax and she freaked out on me.." She rolled her eyes before she set her towel down onto one of the tanning chairs. She didn't want to annoy or bug him anymore but she had gotten the apology out before she stood at the deep end of the pool and she closed her eyes before she dove into the water and surfaced onto a few seconds later and sighed, wiping the water from her eyes as she slowly floated on her back, letting herself be moved about the pool by the water and she smiled softly, this was nice.

John actually began to enjoy himself as he relaxed in thr jacuzzi with a cold beer and a beautiful view. Hearing the sounds of footsteps approaching him he turned his head to see who was comeing outside. Reconizeing only a single set of footsteps John wondered why only one of them had come. Soon his eyes widened slightly as he was greeted by a bakini clad Addison. His jaw dropped a little as he unconcously admired the young girls near naked body. He was quick to shake his head and calm himself as she spoke. He smiled as Addison appologised. "Hey, hey its ok shes just like her damned Mother!.." John joked in response. "Oh and call me John, Iam not in uniform after all..." John added, his eyes then followed her as she made her way to the pool. Uncontrollably he watched Addison discreetly from the jacuzzi. After all she was an atractive young girl clad in a bakini whose body was now wet. John was deffinatly a hypocrit who if he saw Jane in a bakini he would most likely make her change.

After surfacing she turned as she heard him and she smiled softly and she nodded her head. Moving to the side of the pool, her hands grasping the ledge and she pulled herself up. Grunting a bit before she stood and she walked over to the jacuzzi and she sat down and dipped her legs into the quite hot water and she gasped lightly. "Okay.." She said and smiled softly, "John, thanks for taking me with you guys." She said and looked over to him. He was quite attractive as well, she had always thought so in the pictures. But after finally seeing him after a few years while he was in Iraq it was true and her eyes just peered at him. "You can say that again. Before her mother left... when I came over to visit.." She sighed and rolled her eyes, "I almost hated to just come over and hang out. It was like hell with both of their whining.." She laughed and blushed a bit and glanced around, incase Jane was there but she wasn't and she sighed softly.

As Addison joined him in the jacuzzi John smiled back at her. He listened to her as she spoke of his family and didnt even need to say anything after all she was right. John's eyes were fixed on Addison as she sat across from him. "Its no problem, Jane practically bit my arm off to take her on vacation and she wanting to bring you, to be honest Iam glad you came! If i was stuck with her along for two weeks I think I would have wished the bullet hit me in the head and not the leg!" He joked, obviously loveing his daughter very much. John then finished his beer and placed the empty bottle on the side of the jacuzzi before leaning back with his arms spread out either side of him resting on the sides of the tub as the hot water bubbled around him and Addison. Tilting his head back he closed his eyes as he relaxed. "Mmmm, this is good.. sure beats a sand filled tranch!" He added obviously enjoying the vacation more than he expected, even though that could just be the mix of the alcahol, pain killers and the alone time with an attractive young lady.

She laughed softly before she moved and she sat down into the jacuzzi and gave almost the same soft sigh as it felt good indeed and her eyes closed. Feeling the bubbles moving around her and her head leaned back, baring her neck to the slowly setting sun. Though she laughed once more and she nodded her head. "Mmm, I'm sure. I'd like to do this a lot. Just sit here and relax. Not being..all touristy and annoying to the citizens." She chuckled, she was sure they annoyed the citizens here like they annoyed them back in the U.s.a. "I don't see why Jane can't be like you. Be calm.. cool.. relaxed and just.. lay low." She said with a shrug and groaned a bit as her tilted her head back once more.

"Like I said she to much like her damn Mother..." John repeated himself with a grin, he lowered his head and his eyes fell upon Addison's body once more. He watched her enjoy this moment in hot tub and unconcously licked his lips. Though as soon as her eyes returned to him he was quick to look elsewhere to avoid creeping her out. After all he was her best freinds dad. Down below his attraction to her began to take form, luckilly though the bubbles made everything beneath the water look distorted so any bulge wouldnt be noticeable. "So your training to be a Doctor?.." He asked, trying to distract himself. His eyes breifly looking at her before looking out into the distance. It had been a while since he had had any female company apart from his daughter. After all with the devorce and his time in Iraq he had been distracted from his male urges.

She couldn't help but laugh softly and she nodded her head, "Yes she is.." She said and sighed softly though hearing the question she cocked her brow and her eyes opened slowly as she looked to him and she smiled softly. "Mmm, yeah. Just the thought of being able to help people get better makes me feel better." She nodded and looked to him. "So again, seriously. If something happens, or if your wound hurts. Just call me, I can try and help. I may not be a full doctor, but I am an Intern. So I know quite more than a person who is just studying it would." She smiled and looked to him, he was beautiful. She sighed and looked to him before her face flushed as she caught herself staring at him, just taking him in and she smiled lightly.

"Well its nice to know Iam in safe hands whilst away from home.." John replied in a rather flirtatous manner. He couldnt help but notice her flush and caught her looking at him. His cock grew harder as he grew more excited. It felt so bad but at the same time he couldnt help himselg but flirt with his daughters best freind. He smiled to her as he rubbed his left shoulder. "Can you massage?..." He asked playfully as if he had a back back, which ofcoarse was fine he just wanted to brake the ice and have some fun. After all was a back rub really all that bad? Surely if Jane caught them it wouldnt be so bad after all he is a wounded man and she just wants to help.

She smiled softly to him and she listened before she nodded her head, "Yes, I can. One thing I was taught to do." She said as she saw his hand rubbing his shoulder and she smiled softly. "Here.." She said and got up a bit before she scooted over closer to him and sat down next to him in the jacuzzi and gave him the choice of turning around or sitting in front of her between her legs. Either way she'd be able to give him a back massage and she smiled over to him as she waited. Though she as well noticed it and it only caused her flush to stay upon her cheeks as she noticed they were flirting with one another. But she couldn't help it and she nipped her bottom lip lightly as she looked down.

John smiled and playfully slid of his seat and sat down between her legs. He leaned forward exposeing with his knees to his chest his back and sholders to her whilst rested his arms on her knees. "Is that ok?.." He asked curiously if he had got in the right posistion after all he had usually had a massage lieing down. His fingers playfully touched her calfs beneath the water as he sat awaiting her touch.

She watched him and she smiled softly as he sat between her legs and she laughed before nodding, "Yep, perfect." She said and leaned forward a bit though she smiled and her face flushed again as his hands brushed along her calves touching them. Her hands moved and rested on his shoulders and she pressed her fingers into his skin, searching out his knots upon his shoulders adn back. And after a few minutes she found each and everyone she could before she went to work and began to slowly work her hands and fingers in circles upon his muscles.

"Mmmm, that feels so good!.." He moaned softly as he began to rub her calves as if massaging her calve muscles. His big hands almost wrapping around her legs as they rubbed in response to her massaging his back. His head hanged low and his eyes were closed as he enjoyed this moment. His bulgeing erecting trapped between his thighs as he sat with his kness at his chest. He soon began to forget everything even the pain in his leg as he enjoyed her touch.

She smiled softly and nodded her head, "Good." She said and continued to massage his back, her palms pressing into his back and around his neck as they moved up and down, and in circles and she conitnued to move down his back as far as she could to where she could press against his muscle and she smiled as she felt his hands massaging her calves and she sighed lightly as it as well felt good and she scooted forward as her thighs pressed to his lower back.

Things seems to heat up, Johns breath grew heavy as he felt her thighs press against his lower back. He leaned his head back and rested it upon her chest. His left hand pulling away from her left calve while his right continued to caress her right calve. He reached up with his left hand and gently held the back of her neck and pulled her head down towards his. He turned his head up to face her and gently pressed his lips to hers. Softly he kissed her before pulling away. He got carried away in the moment and stopped. He looked her in the eyes awaiting some response, hopeing she was enjoying this moment as much as he was. "Wheres Jane?..." He asked curiously, knowing if she saw this she would freak out. He also spoke to break the silence and helpfully remove any awkwardness she may have felt due to his kiss. He remained sat between her legs resting against her body. Taking his hand from her neck he returned it to her left calve which he continued to massage. This was a strange moment for him after all he had known her since she was a little girl. Occassionally she would see him when ever he was home, usually when dropping Jane off to school or picking her up from school.

((I almost lost this post! I got auto logged out whilst typeing it!))

She smiled as she noticed the massage was making him feel better though when he turned she looked to him, the hand behind her neck surprised her. But not so as much as the kiss and she breathed in lightly, her eyes closing and she leaned in a bit as she felt his lips pressing against hers, kissing softly. Though the kiss broke and she slowly sat back up straight and she peered over to the side incase Jane was outside and her heart pounded in her chest. Her hands stopped massaging as she looked over to him, "Last I knew, she was sleeping. Probably still is." She said with a nod, knowing her friend she was a deep sleeper but often a short one as well.

"Ok.." John replied without a care. He slowly slid away from Addison and sat across from her. Sitting faceing her his eyes openly looked over her body. "Come here.." He spoke softly with a smile. His left hand signalling her towars him as he sat faceing her. He waited patiantly wanting her to come to him. Wanting her close. Knowing Jane's sleeping habbit he knew they wouldnt be disturbed. Around them the wamr water continued to bubble, provideing the only sound around them in this peacefull paradise. The sun continued to set and and darkness began to chase the light away. Automatically outdoor lighting turned on provideing dim lighting around the outdoor pool area.

She felt his body leave her own and she sat back a bit, her hands on the edge of the small seating in the jacuzzi but yet she looked up to him as he motioned her over and she smiled. She pushed herself up and she walked over to him, over to his side and she pulled herself up onto the edge under the water and sat down onto it, onto he legs and she looked up to him as her side was pressing against his. She never thought in a million years she would have a chance with him, he was handsome, sweet, caring.. funny and she was just.. a young girl. Though the kiss answered her and she smiled softly and she looked up to him as she decided to return it. Her hand moving up against his cheek and she pressed her lips softly back to his. Kissing his lips back gently for a moment before slowly pulling away once again.

As she joined him and returned the kiss he was suddenly filled with more excitement. As she pulled away he was quick to turn to face her and lean forward. With one hand on her hip and the other holding the side of her face he leaned in and kissed her again. This time more passionatly and this time he didnt pull back. Instead he seemed to keep leaning into her as his kiss grew deeper and his tongue danced around her tongue playfully. His eyes were closed and his hand on her hip began to caress her thigh as he kissed her.

Though she looked up and she once more breathed in quickly as his lips captured her own again and she blushed as a light groan escaped her mouth. Though her hand reached up and rested on his neck, her lips parted and greeted his tongue with her own. She leaned back, her back against the edge of the jacuzzi and just then flushing as her legs moved a bit, not away from him but opening a bit to allow his hand to continue to caress her thigh. She swallowed and she leaned back up and into his kiss more, her hand moving up from his neck and into his hair, caressing and grasping it softly.

Back
Top Bottom