Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Monster Girl's Futa Cumslut [Futa/Futa]

SmokyKisses

Super-Earth
I'm having a...particularly naughty craving. I'm looking for a partner who'll play a futa monster girl. My character will be a woman who encounters your monster girl...and before long, is a futa herself hungrily sucking the monster girl's cock.

I'm into a variety of monster girls: lamias, succubi, plant-girls, driders, insect-girls, harpies, and plenty of others. It can be consensual, non-con, or anywhere in-between -- mind-controlled into being a cumslut, starting off unwilling but becoming addicted to the monster girl's cum, or whatever else that would be fun and kinky. There could be an addiction element, or the monster girl feeding her nothing but cum, or my character just loving the idea of swallowing down as much cum as she can.

For kinks I'm into...well, obviously futas, cum, and lots more cum. We could do cum play, cumming onto bodies, even cum baths. (Perhaps the monster girl can enchant her cock or her cumslut's cock to erupt with a massive amount of cum. ;P) Lactation would be welcome as well -- milk is just as good as cum. Turning into a futa is obvious, but turning my character into a monster girl would be delicious as well. And pregnancy would be welcome as well -- it's not like all of the cum has to go down my character's throat, after all...

Back
Top Bottom