Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxM Quick Smut - Celeb - Incest - Disney - PM or IM

06RSXTypeS

Supernova
Hey everyone, I've got a couple of scenes I'm craving right now

One craving involves a celebrity (maybe someone like Sarah Hyland, Megan Fox, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Scarlett Johansson, Olivia Wilde, Mila Kunis, etc.) hearing a rumor that one of the workers on set of her new movie/music video has a HUGE cock and taking it upon herself to find out whether or not the rumor is true.

Another is a brother/sister pairing with her walking in on him jerking off and offering to help or something along those lines. I'd love to do this as mom/son right now.

I'm also looking for someone to play either Ariel from the Little Mermaid or Anna and Elsa from Frozen.

For Ariel, the idea would be that she knows she is going to lose her human bottom half, so she seeks help from a friend (my original character) to teach her how to please a man without using her bottom half.

For Anna and Elsa, they would somehow get into an argument over who could take a big cock better. They'd get their brother (my original character) involved to judge a 'competition' between the two of them.

As far as kinks go, I'm really craving some cock worship, oral, and titfucking. Oh and he would have to have a huge cock (14+).

Let me know if you're interested. PM me or IM me on Skype/Kik at rsx2006types and Discord at rsx2006types#6366.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom