Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon LF Fire Emblem Females/Boys to Capture/Rape/Breed

JurassicParts

Planetoid
Hi guys!

I'm super into the Fire Emblem fandom - the series always comes up with such interesting character designs and there's SO MANY in each game. I'll admit that I'm a bit more partial to the older games (particularly 7-10) but thanks to the mobile game I'm more or less familiar with everyone now. Huzzah for freemium games being a little too much fun for my own good.

There are QUITE a few FE characters that I would love to have my way with... so I figured I'd start a thread!

I'm looking TO PLAY
I'd like to play one of the draconic races, depending on what fits best the Manaketes or the Dragon Laguz. With a few changes from canon here and there to fit in with kinks and the theme of the roleplay. I'm more than willing to play a male or a futa character. Your choice!

I'm looking FOR: A partner to play one of the ladies or prettier boys from the Fire Emblem series. Someone that my dragon can abduct to use their own nefarious pleasures. Which more or less include fucking you raw whether you want it or not and using you as in incubator for my newest clutch of eggs.

As far as my prefered characters? I'm open to suggestions and ideas. I will say that I would much rather corrupt one of the seemingly innocent characters than start with someone lusty who's practically begging for it at the start (lookin' at you Camilia and Tharja).

Kinks I'm looking for:
-rape/NC
-breeding (eggs)
-pregnancy
-huge cocks (dragon cocks specifically)
-size difference
-cum inflation
-feminization (if your character is male)
-humiliation/dirty talk
-public scenes

Hit me up a with a PM if this all sounds like something that you would want to get DRAG(on)'d into *wink*

On the off-chance that any new folks are interested, I'm finding myself with some time on my hands once again!

Back
Top Bottom