Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Torturer

rohan

Star
Amy was a cop in Dodge city, it was nice job since there was almost no crime it was mostly jut giving out tickets. Or it was that way untill a serial killer entered there city and began to cuase problems. For three months The torture has been kidnapping and killing people, and the identy of the killer is a complete mystery that the police don't even know if it was a guy or a girl doing all this. They had a few leads but they all came to a complete stop and gave little insight to the identy of the killer. The police department decided to devote an entire squad into finding out the identy and bringing the person in. Amy was lucky enough to be put on it though her luck would soon run out, especialy when they decided to use her as the bait for the killer. But she agreed becuase she trusted her fellow cops and these traps hardly worked agianest people.

It was late at night and Amy arrived at the central park alone, it was her job to walk around and try to get captured and once the killer made it's move the back would come in and help. She started her walk wearing her day clothes which consisted of a pair of jeans and a black tank top. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail to keep it out of her blue eyes while she walked and jogged. Once she was deeper in the park she felt nervous becuase she couldn't see the other cops but she assumed that would be normal. But tonight was her unlucky night becuase the back up never got the new location so Amy was really alone.

Naomi had been waiting for her new victim in central park ever since she had sent the false location to the station. She managed to do it without killing anyone by infiltrating the station as an ADA, leaving her access to all the files, and her own specifically. It was a joke how little they had on her. Cops in a city with no crime were the easiest to dupe, they had no experience catching someone who knew exactly what she was doing, and covered her tracks very well. The only mark of her own that she left were the mutilated bodies found with a carefully written note, outlining what she had done to it. She loved mocking them, making fun of them more and more with each subsequent note. Tonight was going to be the most seething note she would send, since the victim would be one of their own.

Tonight, she wore a disguise as she usually did. It was different every time, though tonight's disguise was fairly elaborate. She wore a blue baseball cap over shoulder length wavy hair that was tied into a ponytail and died black and made to look a little greasy, along with that were mirrored sunglasses to cover her eyes and a surgical mask to cover her mouth and a small chip she wore on her neck to mask her voice. She wore a zippered hoodie that she left open, showing a black shirt that looked a few sizes too big along with jeans with the same problem, kept up with a belt. She looked fairly androgynous in this getup, which was perfect for this situation. Once there was no one but her next victim around, she made her move.

Amy kept to her route trying to keep her calm, even though she felt like a lamb being marched into a wolves den. It didn't help that she only had a small knife to protcect herand no way of reaching the others. She reached the middle of the park which was too quite for her and she could no longer see cars or even hear them. Though one sound did break the silence but it didn't help her calm down since it was someone's footsteps that were following her. She slowly turned around catching a glimpse at the killer who looked more male to her. She tried to keep her calm as she picked up the pace and ran to the spot she told would be safe. She wished that she had worn something else becuase she would have troubles running away if her spot was a bust.

Naomi kept her hands in the pockets of her hoodie as she kept walking. She didn't make a huge effort to keep up with her, since she had read the file she knew exactly where Amy was going. She kept a police issue tazer in the left pocket that she would use if she tried to run or attack, she doubted she would need it though. With her backup on the other side of town, she would have no choice but come peacefully. She came up behind her, but stayed a few feet away for now. "Hello there Amy." She said in a young man's voice. "How are you tonight? Scared?"

Amy's heart sank when she heard the voice from behind her, what scared her even more was the fact that he knew her name. She picked up her pace and ran to the spot which was a dead end but it was supose to be gaurded by at least three other cops. She was breathing heavily knowing that something had gone wrong. she back her self up agianest the wall and waited. She pulled her knife out and quickly turned her jeans into shorts so she could run. She had a small escape plan which was rather pathetic but she was to nervous and scared to think. she was gonna let him get in close and then make a run for it.

"No one's coming Amy. We're all alone here. Stop resisting and come with me, you're dead either way. One just happens to be more enjoyable for me." Naomi got closer, taking short and slow steps so that Amy would have her chance to run. She readied her tazer, but kept it in her pocket so Amy wouldn't know that running would be useless. She wanted so badly to see her next victim twitch and convulse as ten thousand volts of electricity pulsed through her body. Maybe she would even wet herself, just to put icing on the cake.

"Never." Amy said as she stared at the killer, holding her knife out . she wasn't going to hand herself over to be tortured to death,no she would try to runaway. Even if it would be pointless she had to try. She waited for him to take two more steps before she made her run for it. She figured that there was an entrance within two miles and she knew she could make it.

Naomi took her few steps more, her smile behind her mask growing wider and wider as she approached. "Just what I was hoping you'd say. Run, cop. You won't get far." Her finger twitched on the tazer's trigger, nearly setting it off on herself. She moved her finger away to prevent such a thing then waited for her to move.

Amy stared at the killer her eyes were filled with fear and it was obvious that she was nervous about all this. She took off faking to run on way and then switched to try and throw him off. Alll she had to do was reach the west gate and hope someone was there.

Naomi removed her sunglasses to see her run and try and avoid her. Her perfectly tended eyes focused on her and fired the tazer. The pins flew at her, the thin metallic strings uncoiling rapidly and carrying the strong current of electricity. Carrying her away wouldn't be too hard. She looked light and Naomi had her car nearby. It was almost too perfect.

Amy had jut managed to get past her when she felt the pins het her and a second later she felt the shock. She screamed out in pan as the volts carried throughout her body causing her to lose all control of her body and collasped to the ground.Even lost some bladder control and weted herself.

Naomi laughed and picked up her sunglasses off the ground before deactivating the tazer and picking Amy up to bring her to the car. She threw her in the back seat then got in the front herself. She drove away, leaving not a trace of herself behind then tuned in to the police radio she had in her car. She could hear the team she had mislead going nuts and trying to call out to Amy over the radio, but there was no way for her to answer. After about ten minutes of driving, she pulled into a garage and shut it behind her. After taking Amy out of the car, she took her to the basement of her home and threw her onto the bloodstained concrete floor.

Amy had been out for most of the ride, she could rember bits of the police radio but not much. She finaly was fully awake once she was in the basement. She rubbed her head trying to rember more of the ride to figure out where she was. But it was pointless and she moved onto figuring a way out, from what she could tell there would only be one way in and out and that was the door and she assumed that it would be locked. "help!!!" She screamed out hoping it would reach someone out there.

Naomi laughed in the background to get her attention, stepping out into the dim light to show that she was still wearing her disguise. "There's no point in shouting for help. This room is entirely soundproof. You're all mine." She said, still using her masked voice. She had taken off her hat, glasses, and mask, revealing a rather feminine face and a band-aid on her neck.

Amy turned around to face her, she instantly noticed the changes with the hat and glasses off. She look almost like a girl but it was still hard to make out her true identy. " Who are you really?" She stuttered still fearing for her life. she figured that if she was going die she might as well she her killer's true identy.

Naomi smiled and removed the hoodie, revealing rather lithe arms covered with form-fitting sleeves. "You don't really know me." She said, removing the t-shirt to show off the rest of her form-fitting shirt she had been wearing underneath. It perfectly outlined and supported her b-cup breasts. "Though you've seen me before." Lastly, she removed her baggy jeans that she had worn over a black tubetop she was wearing as a skirt. "I even had a little conversation with your boss." She said just before removing the voice changing chip that was hidden under the band-aid. "Do I sound familiar?"

"Your that girl who asked for a job today." Amy Said in shock as she realized who the killer realy was. she was even more shocked that she was so close to them and she still got away."So I take it you changed the memos and placed me in danger." She said even though she guessed it was true.

Naomi clapped her hands softly in congratulations. "Hurray, she remembers! Well, sort of anyway. I came in as a new assistant district attorney who was going to help you incompetent idiots to work on my own case. I must say, I outdid myself with that little set-up. It was never so easy to get to my own file. I'm going to keep 'helping' them too, just so I can organize exactly where I'll strike next while moving your buddies out of the way. Eventually I'll get bored of this place, declare myself the murderer at city hall or something then go hide out in Switzerland for a while or something." She approached Amy slowly then took her chin in her hand to look right into her eyes. "So, I guess the question floating about both your head and mine now is, what am I going to do with you first?"

Amy just stood there and stared while Naomi ranted on about her plan. she couldn't believe that she had been able to waltz in and out of the police station and set her up. "I don't think you'll have to get bored because they'll find me and you, and after your stunt they'll put better security up. "Amy said to her trying to sound confident despite the fact that she was scared out of her mind. She ignored her question becuase she didn't want to know what was coming, though she did have a good list of ideas that seemed to be Naomi's favorite things to do.

"Oh they'll find you alright. They'll find you in the dumpster next to the station, your limbs in a bag, your torso emptied of everything except your dead heart, and your head would be crushed flat, with your brain squished out of the cracks, but they would still recognize you, because I'm gonna remove the skin of your face very carefully and set it on your chest. You have a very beautiful face. I don't want to ruin it." Naomi pressed her lips against Amy's, not so much trying to kiss her as she is trying to get her to react.

Amy leaned back abit as she felt her lips come closer to her, since she wanted to be as far away from her as she possiblr could be right now. She felt a knot form in her stomach after hearing how she planned to killer. what was worst was she knew she wouldn't feel the relief of death for a while, after she was tortured. "Fine have your little dream, but they will rescue me." Amy protested, her voice shaking from fear.

Back
Top Bottom