Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Calling All Size Queens and Bimbos!

Shuyin Ice

Pulsar
A bit about me:

Hello and welcome! I'm ShuyinIce! I've been on this site for a while now, and I've been RPing for the better part of fifteen years. I'm a man with a bit of a hectic schedule. I have a full time job that takes up a lot of my time. As I'm salary based, I work a lot. I play from my phone, but that doesn't stop me from making nice posts, it just takes me a bit longer.

Also, I work... a lot. Some days I can only reply once, some for hours, and sometimes it may be a day or two. I ask for patence.

SPECIAL NOTE:

I live in the Central Time Zone (-6). If you live in a place with a huge time difference, I ask that you contact me though PM and NOT Discord. It would be a much easier life for the both of us.

PM me or hit me up on Discord (Mooshie#6780)

What I'm looking for:

As the title states, smut. Plain and simple. If we just do a one shot, or find a way to extend it, or even do one shot after one shot, it's all fine. I'm not looking for story.

Disclaimer:

If you’re a man that likes playing women, don’t tell me. I appreciate the honesty, but chances are I’ll turn you down. I’m not a person that delves into people’s real life. I don’t mind OOC chat, in fact I enjoy it. But I don’t want to know it’s a man on the other end getting plowed, it ruins the fantasy for me. Again, I appreciate the honesty, but please don’t.

Short women (4'11"-5'4")
Busty women
Bubble butts
Dirty talking
Being teased
Face fucking
Huge cock (this is a big one for me. I like using 18+ inches)
Tattoos and piercings (Please?)
Fantasy elements
Slutty clothing
Provocative and forward women
Furries
Asian women
Latin women
Redheads
Elves
Monster Girls
F-List (For more)

Dislikes:

Rape/non-con
Bathroom stuff
One liners (I bust my ass to post on my phone. Don't give me shit in return)
Shy/innocent characters
Being abandoned
Threads (Not now, not ever)
Playing multiple characters (A talent I lack)

A warning:

If you're not interested, say something! Lie if you have to. But don't just leave me hanging. Don't waste my fucking time, or yours.

Pairings:

Roommates
Brother/sister
Superheroes/villains
World of Warcraft Adventure
Neighbors
High school
Mother/son
Pokemon
Digimon
Demon/summoner
Vampires
Your ideas

Fandoms:

Now before I get into the list, I’ll be listing ladies I’d like to plow from each fandom. But I’m not interested in playing cannon characters from them. This is also just a start, more to come and open to suggestions as well!

Bleach: Matsumoto, Halibel, Yoruichi, Nel, Kuukaku

Fairy Tail: Erza, Minerva, Kagura, Millianna, Juvia, Ultear, Mirajane, Cana, Flare, Brandish

One Piece: Nami, Robin, Boa, Reiju

Marvel: Black Cat, Ms. Marvel, Gamora, Psylocke, Mary Jane, Emma Frost

DC: Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Talia, Batgirl

Now if you message me and request to use an idea I have, and have no input at all, don't expect me to start. I've laid the groundwork, so thing it would be your turn to bring something to the table. And same goes for me if you come to me with an idea. I'm all for doing my fair share.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom