Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RisaXSeph's Journal/Status Thread

Just a bit of what’s going on with me for people who I write with. Basically I’m one of those people that I need a certain number of things to write to really be motivated to write and so far a bunch of my partners keep quitting or disappearing so as a result I dropped below the threshold of posts I would reasonably like to make. That along with exams and papers have basically gotten in the way. I am trying to get another person or two so I can actually get back to all of you but that’s basically what’s been going on with me. I do apologize and will be getting back to everyone within the next coming days. Thanks to those of you who have stuck with me over the lake year as there’s only basically a couple of you who have been around that long. I’m hoping we can continue to write together for as long as you would like to continue. To anyone this has annoyed like I said I do apologize and I hope we can continue to write together. As most of you know a lot of these messages come from my mobile so I also apologize for the grammatically broken stuff.

So most of my partners have disappeared off the face of the earth and othersjust seem to not be in sync for whatever reason. Unless something changes I may take a hiatus from this site. I’m honestly just not feeling it here anymore cause nobody seems to take things seriously (in my thoughts)

Hope everything works out either way you choose. ♡

So all my partners on this site have not really done much. looking for new ones and still running my group RP. Busy as hell; so when I am online its annoying having to constantly look for new people.

Back
Top Bottom