Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Babysitter and the Babysat (for Willow)

he blushed moaning back a bit as he thrust in and out of her hard and fast like he knew how she liked it. he moaned out rather loudly as he was trying his hardest to pleasure her, and maybe make her pleasure him just as much, if not more, in return.

She kissed him back with all the love she could give him. Her nails softly racking on his skin as they thrust together. She pulls out of the kiss and looks him in the eyes. "I love you." She says to him in a soft yet loving voice.

He seemed so happy when she said it. It was the first time she had said it to him before he said it to her. "I love you too" he moaned as he kept thrusting, so hard and so fast... He could not hold it in. he came hard hoping that he still made her cum. but it was hard to tell for him if she did.

She moaned out with pleasure as she came at the same time as he came inside of her body. "Oh that was great." She says to him softly. She pulls him down on top of her body and holds him close to her."Dont pull out yet." She says to him softly.

He had just been about to, his arms already on the bed about to make him move off of her when she had pulled him down into her body more, his face completely burried into her chest as he just nodded andhe lay there, wondering what she was going to do.

"I want you inside for just a little bit longer." She says to him softly as she holds him close to her body. "I never loved anyone as much as I love you." She says to him softly.

He tilted his head up so he could look at her instead of her chest. he gave a small smile and he reached up, kissing her softly before he snuggled into her "I... I have never loved... never really had anyone to love me... Dad is always away... you're the first baby sitter to be nice to me"

She kissed him back and smiles at him as shelistens to his words. "When do you have school? You do have to get an education." She says to him softly. "I can drop you off and pick you up." She explains to him softly. "I'll be your hot babysitter." She says to him softly.

He nodded and looked at the ground "I have it tomorrow" he said as he seemed like he did not want to leave her. he looked up at her and he said "But... When I get home... and maybe a bit in the morning can we?" he asked looking at her his eyes hopeful... the only thing he hoped was that she would not say that he had to finish his homework first... though he figured she would.

She smiles and kisses him on the lips. "As long as you get your homework done." She says to him softly and lookshim in the eyes. "But other than your homework I'll be glad to please you." She says to him softly.

He nodded seeming a bit saddened that he had to do something before he was able to have her like he wanted but he understood that she had to look out for him somewhat. His eyes looked up to her, big and wide almost as he said "You... you will always love me right? Always be mine and no one elses?"

She smiles at him and nods. "Always yours." She says to him softly and kisses him on the lips. "How about you go take a shower and get ready for bed. I'll get you up in the morning, make you breakfast and take you to school. I'll pick you up and help you with your homework then we can go swimming, nude and have sex in the pool. I always wanted to try that." She says to him softly.

(actually I have done that in real life... it is pretty fun)

He nodded and he looked up at her as he said "well... will you take a shower with me then?" he asked as he climbed off of her and the bed before standing next to it looking at her.

(lol really? I never done that)

She smiles and nods at him. "Of course, do you wish to shower now?" She asked him as she sits up with her feet on the floor and pulls him close to her. She kisses him on the lips and wraps her arms around his waist so he wouldnt walk away from her.

"I would like to maybe take it in the morning" he said as he looked to her and he then smiled softly "I want to spend time just in bed with you... I..." he blushed a bit "I want just someone to hold me..."

She nods. "Of course." She says to him softly and she holds him close to her body."I'll hold you close to me." She says to him softly and kisses his forehead. "Would you like to milk me before you go to bed?" She asked him softly about getting some of her milk out of her breasts.

He could tell what she was hinting at because she pressed her chest more into his face when she said that. He had found a video once of a beautiful young women feeding a man milk from her tits. He felt a little silly doing it but he then gently nodded and he began to suckle on one of her nipples.

Back
Top Bottom