Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Babysitter and the Babysat (for Willow)

desertpaladin

Supernova
The 13 year old boy sighed as he sat up in his room alone. His mother had died when he was being born and his father had not gotten together with anyone which was fine by him... But he was always so busy... It was like he had no one ever... His father was also rich so instead of beign alone in a small house he was alone in a rather large house. I mean his room was filled with posters, actionfigures, etc of shows and things he liked. He had a state-of-the-art gaming computer... which he used to look up some things.... He wished he could have that kind of company from a girl. But his mind was taken from that train of thought as he herd the doorbell ring. He stopped still, stopping with sorting the yugioh cards in his hand and he sighed as he lowered his head.

Lawrence was not a bad looking boy... He was just not that social. I mean most people didn't talk to him at school unless they wanted something, like answers to homework or whatever. So he never really made any friends. He brushed back from brown hair from his glasses covered hazel eyes and he just put the cards away as he moved from his room to look down the stairs. He was a bit on the short size, not having his his real big growth spurt yet and he was a little closer to skinner than anything, but was mostly average. He looked down over the railing of the stairs to see his father, a 6'4", strong, handsome, carismatic businessman of 35 talking to the babysitter... he tried to get a better look at her but it was hard to so he crept a bit closer...

Willow was 5'5" tall which is average for a girl her age. SHe was 18 years old and loved babysitting rich kids. She made more money with the rich than she would for a normal average families. She had enlarged breasts and a love butterfly tattoo on her shoulder. She wore a skirt that went to the middle of her thighs and a black top that covered up most of her breasts, spaghetti straps.

"Go have fun, Sir. I'll take real good care of your son." She says softly to him as they stood in the hall inside the house near the front door.

he kept on the stairwell. Looking down at the beautiful woman with his mouth ajar. His eyes could not believe what they were seeing... She was so beautiful... he thought he would start drooling or becoming even more of a loser if he stayed there. he moved back to his room... beginning to feel a bit funny... He knew it was the feeling he got when he looked up those naked girl pictures... but that was all he ever saw... naked girls... he didn't fully know what happened from there... but he knew whatever it was he wanted it.

She smiled and went into the living room with her book bag. Half her school year was over and she wanted to keep up in her school work, at least that's what she wanted the parents to see. Once she heard the boy's father leave she went upstairs and knocked onto the boy's door. "Did you eat dinner yet?" She asked through the shut door.

Blushing a bit when he herd her outside of the door he shook his head. only to blush more when he remembered that she could not see him "Uh... No I haven't" he said as he moved to the door opening it. he blushed as he did not stand very tall next to her, his head only coming up to her chest. Perfectly at her chest.

She smiles and bends down just enough so her eyes were looking him in the eyes. "Alright, what do you want to eat?" She asked him softly. "I am a great cook. I would love it if you tried my cooking." She says to him and rubs the top of his head with her hand, messing up his hair.

He swatted her hand away as he tried to fix his hair, looking a little peeved at her as he looked at her and he said "Just... anything you want to make... I'm not picky' he turned his head away from her... She was very pretty... in truth he had wanted to kiss her when she brought her head down to his level and he was blushing quite a bit when he thought that and it was quite noticable "And don't treat me like a kid... I am a teenager now after all..."

She grinned at his teenager comment about himself. "Well, most teenage boys dont blush so much. I'll make pasta for dinner." She says to him softly and turns around to head back down the stairs. Once she was down the stairs she headed to the kitchen to start cooking pasta.

He just blushed even more and he stood there. He was not sure what to do... he just saw that she only thinks of him as a joke... or that was what he thought as to how she responded to the teenager comment... he just was not sure how to get her to notice him... let alone be with him. His mind needed an answer... he sat in his room thinking many plans... he could not find one idea that he could use... God he needed help... He sat up there for only a moment longer before he sighed and started heading downstairs. He could not think up a plan... maybe something good may happen, or something might happen that he could use to his advantage. I mean she was his babysitter... and it was most likely she would be here for a few days at least... his father only left him with babysitters if he was going to be gone for over a week.

She turned the music on in the kitchen and started to sing alone with the music. She found everything she needed to cook with. She started cooking while sing. She herd him heading down the stairs which she wondered if he was going to watch her cook in the kitchen.

Lawrence walked down the stairs and was about to head into the kitchen when he saw her looking to the door to see if he would come in. He blushed a bit but he still walked in. He had thought about moving away, leaving and pretending to be walking to a different room other than the kitchen... But she was very beautiful... and he wanted to watch her... he wanted her so badly... maybe by watching her he would figure out how to get her...

"Have a seat and dinner will be ready really soon. WOuld you like me to get you something to drink?" She asked him softly as she stirs the noodles in the pot to get them to soften enough to add the rest of the dinner into it. She moved around the kitchen as if she own the place which was a good thing since she would be staying there for the week because his father wasnt going to be back until the end of the week.

He nodded "Just some water please" he said looking at her... he hoped that maybe if he showed enough interest maybe she would start things... I mean he had no plans... There was no way he would notice him normally, he couldn't blackmail her or anything... hell it seeemd like she would never show any kind of interest in him... she was just too good... he sat there waiting for the water and once he got it he drank a bit sighing to himself silently so that she would not notice as he just watched her, waiting...

After giving him the water she went back to work on dinner. "So tell me what do you like to do, hobby wise." She said trying to get him to talk and for him to not get shy around her. She wants him to get use to her being around and not blush around her. She grabbed two plates and started filling up the plates with pasta for them. She took the plates to the table and sat down since she already had an open soda on the table for her.

He looked at her and he bit his lip a bit before he sighed looking up at her saying 'I am a nerd... well that is what everyone calls me... I play videogames... collect cards... and i read a lot of fantasy books" he said before looking up at her completely. "I don't get to be around other's much... Father is always away and well... i am not allowed to have people over while he is away, not that anyone would come... I don't have many friends... But it is fine I have plunty of online ones" he said with a smile.

She smiled while listening to him talk. She was a nerd herself since she was always studying while babysitting. "Well, I'm a nerd too." She says to him softly. "I dont have friends but the ones I babysit." She says to him softly as she pushes his plate towards him. "Eat." She said as she starts eating herself.

He blushed, clearly not expecting that but he smiled softly to himself as he began to eat. Her food was delicious! he gobbled it down quickly leaving his plate almost bare within moments. he smiled sitting back in his chair with a happy sigh... he liked this babysitter... he liked her a lot... maybe the two of them could get along... even if his hopes of having her would be squashed.

She smiled as she watched him gabbled down his dinner and she ate hers in an good eating manner. After she was done eating she picked up the plates and goes to the dishwasher. She packed up all the dishes she dirtied and turned on the dishwasher. She turned to him and smiled more. "Do you want to go swimming?" She asked him softly. "Your dad said it was downstairs in the basement." SHe says softly and walked over to him.

She bent down so her eyes were on his. "I'm sure we could have alot of fun." She says in a soft voice and her fingers brushed away his hair from his face. "I'll do anything you want." She says to him and wondered if he would like to go swimming with her. She actually wanted to sim nude and would loved to see him blush more at a naked woman swimming in the pool.

His face got completely red, like a cherry as he looked at her. Her nose was maybe an inch from his... her hands were so soft, fingers so slender and tender against his hair... He gulped as he tried to fight against the frog in his throught. He wanted to scream out yes but it came out a little more forcably than he would have wished "yes!" he said in a near yell and he blushed even more as his eyes looked at her. He seemed alost stunned by what she had just said... I mean him getting to see her in a bikini?! His dream was coming true... he had no idea on her true intensions.

She let out a soft laugh as she hears him yell out his answer at her. "Alright. Let's go to the pool area." SHe says to him softly and lead the way to the basement. Once she was in the basement she slipped out of her shoes and socks. She let her foot graze the water to make sure it was warm enough for her to get in. She smiled as she looks over at him. "It's a heater pool, Right?"

She asked him softly and walks over to the chairs as she starts undoing her skirt. She slipped out of her skirt and put it over the chair. She pulled off her shirt letting her enlarged breasts hang loose, she wore no bra. She slips her panties off her body and put her shirt and panties on the chair with her skirt. She kept her hair pulled back and walked over to the pool, jumps in.

His jaw just dropped while she began to strip right there. At first he thought she already had a bikini on but seeing she wore panties on underneith really threw him for a loop. he stood there watching her back as she stripped down and then just jumped into the pool. When she rose up out of the water her back was still to him and he prayed to God that this was not a dream. he stood there at the corner of the shallow end of the pool just struck dumb, not knowing what to do. Should he join? and why was his cock so hard that it hurt him this time?

She looked around and smiled as she spotted him at the other side of the pool. "You going to join me?" She asked him softly. SHe wanted him to join her so she could give him a chance to get use to her being naked around him since she was planning on sleeping naked or letting him do what he pleased to her body for him to learn on his own. "Or do you want me to pull you in while clothed?" She suggested to him softly.

he blushed shaking his head no while he hurried to pull his clothes off. however his glasses fell off his face as he forgot tot ake them off when he pulled the shirt off over his head. He fumbled for them finding them he put them on, the buldge in his pants growing a bit as he hurried to take his pants off and he blushed heavily realizing he was naked in front of a girl for the first time. His body was skinny, with a slight bit of muscle. He had a farmer's tan, and his lower legs were tan from about his knee down. he blushed as he stood there, his body not having much hair, some seeming to be starting to grow around his privates. His cock was rock hard, and a nice size for his age, maybe nearing half a foot long. He blushed as he looked at her and he then took a deep breath as he held his glasses in his right hand he jumped into the pool making a small splash as he resurfaced gasping for air as he tried to put his glasses back on, finding himself maybe an inch of two from touching her as he kicked to keep himself afloat. he blushed looking over that bust... and that body...

She noticed he was hard and that was a good thing for her. She would indeed take care of that for him and moved closer to him, closing the gasp between them. "You never seen a naked woman before have you?" She asked him softly and her hand slipped into his. She gently guided his hand onto her enlarged breast for him to feel them in his hand. "For the week, I will do anything you wish." She says to him. "I am here to please you." She said in a soft yet suductive voice. "I can get rid of that enlarged length of yours so it'll feel much better. I'm guessing it's hurting you right now seeing how hard you are." She says to him softly and let her hand run down his body until her hand wrapped around his length.

His heart was racing in his chest and his breaths were hot and slow as he tried to keep himself afloat by kicking as hard as he could. His hand gently groped her breast as he kicked himself closer feeling her hands on him. he nodded when she asked if she was the first naked girl he had seen. it was true, well the first one in real life, he had seen nude girls online but that was it. he looked up at her as she grabbed his dick and he said "I... I want to be with you" he moved close so that she was more or less holding him up in the water and he said "i... I don't want it to end after this week though..." he said sadly "I want to stay with you... your kind to me... the only one who has ever been' he said as he used his free hand to hold onto her, his other still playing with her breast and he began to moan a bit because of her hand on his cock.

Back
Top Bottom