Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deaths Heir (RustyRedHero)

She found herself a little shocked at the sudden kiss, moaning pleasantly at the scratches he was leaving on her lower back, she didn’t realise it when he’d flipped them so she was on the bed instead of him until their kiss broke. She growled softly at what he said, a pleasant growl and let her own hand run over his scales, not too bothers about the fact he’d just torn open her shirt, leaving herself nearly bare to him. Pulling him down fora more passionate one, one in which she asked for access to his mouth and fought for dominance in the kiss, using that moment to catch him off guard and flipped them once more. Sitting back on his hips, her torn shirt having been discarded as it wasn’t really hiding anything from view. She ground her hips into his but this time more than once and gave a pleasant growl at the feeling before she began to play with him just a little more, leaving hot kisses trailing down neck and chest, meanwhile she used an old trick of hers to get rid of what was covering him up, smirking up at him cheekily.

The dragon let out a growl of pleasure as she flipped him back over and kissed him again, he let her enter his mouth, his tongue meeting hers in a hungry kiss. She was trying to establish dominance, he would make her work for it. She had nothing to strip off of him, but his claws dug into her skin a bit as she ground her hips into her, he could feel it against his cock, but her trick would reveal a pocket in his scales that hid his manhood away. With a flex of muscle he let his cock pop out of the hidden pocket, he was long, just shy of a foot long, his cock was a pink color, the head slick with desire and throbbing with excitement. He shivered under the kisses and nips to his scales, proving more sensitive. He kicked again, rolling them over once more, this time to the floor, his hips grinding against her, the shaft of his bestial cock rubbing against the lace panties as his teeth found her neck, sharp points pricking at the skin lightly, not enough to draw blood, not yet.

Seclusion hissed a little, her wings adjusting under her to make it a bit more comfortable as she waited for her next opportunity to flip them, she had no plans on making it easy for him either. She growled a bit at him when his teeth were at her neck, an instinctual reaction to him, or anyone, who tried to bite her neck. She eventually found another opening and pinned him down although this time used her small threads from before to tie his hands above his head and smirked, thinking she’d won. She moved her hands to hook the edges of her panties knowing he’d be watching her every move as she gave him a little show just above his cock.

But she didn’t take them off, no, she let her hands roam down her legs until they began to touch his cock, rubbing it with her hands and letting herself rub against him through her now wet panties, she was quite excited as well. Her hands roaming over him, exploring and finding sensitive parts all while she’d tied his own hands up. Not that he wouldn’t be able to break free if he wanted, but she trailed her kisses up again, almost takin in every part of him without hesitation and using what she could to tease him more while simultaneously worshiping him.

He did watch her, threads holding his arms over his head, panting as his eyes sharpened on every move she made, groaning at the contact she made with his cock, she was still teasing him with her hands and her lips, but he craved her depths. And he would have them. Agma growled aloud and broke the threads on his wrists, kicking her off of him and getting to his feet, only to dive at her again, his powerful frame bracing her against a nearby wall with a heavy thud and a heavier kiss, one of his claws coming down to tear her panties off, clawed fingers finding her soaking pussy and rubbing it firmly with his fingers. His lips broke away and moved lower, taking one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking hard and teasing the bud with his tongue. She could hear him growling in need, every touch and motion just as heated as what his body gave off.

She gave a small hiss as he kicked her off only to be dived at again, moaning into the kiss, she shivered feeling his claws tearing off her panties. A gasp escaping her lips , pulling him into the kiss even more as he rubbed her wet core with his clawed fingers. It was thens he noticed that if she wanted dominance this time, it was going to be a lot harder to get it. Especially with the amount of attention he was giving her, making it harder to figure out how to get into the more dominant position again. Her backed arched into him as he sucked and teased her sensitive breasts, her hands scratching at his scales, the ones she could reach at least. She moved one of her hands down, exploring him still, her nail scratching softly against his rough scales.

He growled against her breast, loving the feel of her nails gripping at him, he bit her lightly again, moving his hand away from her core and gripping each of her thighs instead, bringing them up around her hips, his own strength keeping her against the wall as she felt the head of his slick cock against her core. The long shaft rubbing back and forth over her pussy lips as he tried to thrust into her without any guidance, the large appendage gliding against her clit with each push of his hips, but with his claws in her legs, she'd have to reach down and guide him in if she wanted his cock for herself.

She gave a small whine as he moved his hand away from her core, having been enjoying the attention there quite a bit. She shifted slightly as his cock rubbed up against her, rubbing back against him for a bit before her hands trailed down his chest to go between them both, teasing his cock just that bit more before helping him find what they both wanted. Guiding his hard member into her wet core, causing her to moan and push herself into him, moving her hands back up once he was in. Although when it got to her hymen, even for her that part still hurt as she bit into his shoulder automatically, although with his scales she doubted he even felt it.

Agma growled as she touched his length, and couldn't help but nip at her again as his cock pushed into her, though she bit harder than he did, not enough to draw blood, but a little harder and she could if she wanted. She was in pain, it was the only coherent thought to enter his mind in a while. He held still, holding her against the wall, his muscles locked and still so she could get used to him. He was giving a soft growl, instinctively trying to comfort her pain, claws gently moving along her legs and sides, giving her other sensations to focus on. His nose ran gently along her neck, another word meeting her ear. "Yours."

She could feel his muscles lock and kissed his neck softly as it ebbed away, she smiled as he comforted her pain, kissing his nose and shivering a bit as his claws moved gently over her skin. “Mine…” she said back to him nipping him playfully again after he’d rubbed his nose along her neck. She nipped him softly again to let him know he could continue, it was a little difficult moving at all with his muscles having locked in place. “Come on then, I’m ready now, so show me what you can do… Agma” she whispered in his ear, kissing his neck this time to encourage him.

Her dragon let out a growl as she kissed and nipped at him. He started to move, still aware of the fact he had hurt her, his instincts telling him to start slow. He started rolling his hips up against her, letting his unique cock pump back and forth into her depths, slowly, gently. His lips finding her neck again to kiss along the skin, claws gripping at her thighs to make sure she didn't fall. His cock moved with surprising ease, each gentle push had the tip of him just kiss at her cervix. For the first time, he was holding back on her.

She slowly moved herself so her legs were around his waist she kissed him softly once more before bucking her hips. She wasn’t one to enjoy slow and gentle, moaning as his tip pushed against her cervix. She growled a little and nipped him, “I’m fine, but I did say I want to see what you can do did I not?” she asked him nipping him once more before pulling him into a far more passionate kiss. Her hips bucked against his a bit harder this time in encouragement.

He let his hands wonder since her legs were wrapped around him, the claws running up the skin of her legs and back. His eyes found hers as she told him what she wanted, and met her passionate kiss with a hungry growl. Claws finding and digging into her tight ass, he cut loose. Each thrust harder than the last, throwing his body weight into each one. Before seemed like gentle lovemaking, now he was trying to split her in half with his searing hot cock, the tip hitting her cervix with more urgency, each time felt like he was hitting a little harder. His powerful thrusts against her making the hangings on the wall thumb against it. Faster he went, rutting her like a beast in heat, the sound of their hips slapping together overtook the bestial growls he was making for her.

She moaned out loudly as he finally cut loose, arching into him, she gave a soft but pleasant growl back at him before moving her own hands, exploring what she could, making sure to rub those spots she’d found earlier to bring him more pleasure. Seclusion soon felt her heart rate rocket as her breathes turned into heated pants, moving to nip and bite him where she could since he had appeared to like it earlier, moaning in his ears at times and even moving herself with him as best she could. “Agma…” she moaned breathlessly in his ear. She’d gotten exactly what she wanted, bucking into him once again before gasping in shock as her cervix gave way, letting him into her womb.

Once her cervix gave way to him, he was able to give her everything, slapping hips getting louder as her dragon pounded at her harder. A knot in the base of his cock was spreading her open wider with each thrust, getting larger as time went on. His growls were getting needier, hands and claws gripping tighter. He was close, his instincts screaming at him to give her more, to breed her and mark her as his mate, and he wasn't in the mind to fight against them.

Moaning loudly in pleasure she nipped him still, trying to push him even more as she began moving with him a bit more fluidly. She could almost sense what his instincts were screaming at him as she felt herself coming close, whispering in his ears softly “Yours”, although ended up biting him again to down out her screams as her walls tightened around her, her body quivering against his and milking him for his seed as she let gravity push her down on him completely.

The dragon gripped her tight, claws sinking into her skin and drawing blood as he forced the knot of his cock into her, finally all of his cock was in her, her womb forced to accept his cock and the knot making sure she would get all of him. He let out a brief roar of pleasure before biting down on her as well, hard. The taste of blood filling his mouth as he felt a similar pain in his own shoulder, he was bleeding but he didn't care. His cock was throbbing hard as she could feel what could only be described as a searing heat fill her womb as he came for her, more and more of the pleasantly hot fluid pooling in her belly, he had much to give her, and she was getting every drop from her dragon.

She growled a little, still not used to anyone biting her neck, but let him as she dug her own sharp teeth into his. She moaned into him though enjoying the feeling of him filling her up and wriggled her hips gently, against his, just a little to give him another sensation to enjoy. Once finished she pulled away and nuzzled him, giving a light purr like sound. “I’m sleeping on top of you again you know since your bed really doesn’t look comfortable”

Her dragon gave a pleasant growl of his own in response to her, the two of them still tied together, it would take a few minutes for his knot to shrink down enough to pull out of her, but for the moment it was a pleasant sensation to have her so close in the afterglow. He let his tongue run along the bite mark on her neck, enough to make it stop bleeding as his arms held her tight, carrying her against his body and walking back until he found his bed, carefully moving to lie down with her in his arms. "I'm not complaining." His lips moved to find hers, taking another passionate kiss as he held her, he had picked up that she wasn't one for a gentle touch, but he couldn't help but hold her tenderly as he relaxed into his bed. A smile gracing his face for once he met her gaze. "My mate."

She smiled a bit as he licked across her neck, “Well from one mark to another one… my seal was on my neck and instead I have your bite there” she laughed a bit. Although she wouldn’t admit it she was glad he carried her over, letting herself relax completely in his strong arms, she still enjoyed the warmth he provided as well as she rested on top of him on the bed. She was still a tad sore after their rough ‘fight’ but she was more that happy about it, if not a bit tired as well. She kissed him back “My mate…” she said softly after him before adjusting her position carefully on him and resting her head under his so she was completely on top of him. She liked it rough in bed, true but she still enjoyed the gentleness he was using now as he held her to him.

“I thought you said this wasn’t your thing?” she smirked cheekily up at him, “Although I will say one thing, When you go back to travelling I plan on coming with you, sounds much more fun than waiting here my entire life” she nipped him softly. “So can I come with you when you go?” she wanted to travel with him, that and she was a little possessive, but considering he was to be her only mate, who wouldn’t? But traveling with him would make it much more fun, that and she still had yet to beat him in a match.

When they went to sleep finally she shifted she sit up and look around, straddling him still as she refocused herself for the day ahead. Yawning and stretching out her wings before looking to Agma, leaning down she kissed his lips “Morning sleepy dragon” she said. “Aren’t you going to go check on your new pupil?”

He smiled as she snuggled into him, getting comfortable, his clawed hands at her hips as she spoke to him. "I think I can make an exception for you." He chuckled softly. "I wouldn't have it any other way, you're strong, seeing the worlds as I do would help you get stronger. Besides, I don't think even I could stop you if you wanted to follow after me, not that I want to." He gave her another sweet kiss before settling into bed and drifting off into a more peaceful rest than he had gotten in months.

The morning came with a kiss, which shocked him awake, a sensation he still wasn't used to, but welcomed it and returned it with a soft growl. Seeing his winged lover over him he could only smile, clawed hands running up her back to the base of her wings, he could feel the scars on her back, the points of his claws gently raking over them. "I probably should, can't have him making any other novice mistakes that would get him killed." He made no move to get up though, leaning up to nuzzle into her for a moment before giving her another kiss.

She smiled a little and kissed him back before getting off of him slowly and stretching a bit yawning slightly. “Well then, I wish you luck with your pupil” she said as she then looked at her ripped clothes from the night before. “Good thing my room is only across the hall isn’t it, since you tore up my clothes last night” she said before waving and walking out of his and into her own to have a quick shower and then change clothes. She had things to discuss with Death, which once that conversation was over she went to find Agma, bringing him some food as well for breakfast and some for Alex too.

“Break time, you both need to eat” she said, Deadly was at her heels again and Alex looked over to her, he could just about see the bite mark and could easily guess who it was from. “I honestly have no idea what beasts Death hunts down for this meat” she said handing it to Agma. “But seems to be good since you appear to like it quite a bit” she said to him. “How’d his training go, has he improved from yesterday?” she asked nonchalantly.

Agma gave a light smile as she walked out of his room. The dragon had a grin on his face as he walked towards the training arena to break in the kid. Alex did not do as he was told the night before, and the dragon could tell just by how he was swinging the sword that he had. "You took an easy way out instead of the way it's supposed to be done. If you don't do it right, you can't adjust it to fit your style. No Wonder Death is tired of dealing with you. Pick it up, and do it properly." An hour had gone by before Seclusion brought them something to eat, both males visibly irritated with the other. "No. He's gotten worse, punks think he can do better and he can't follow simple instructions." He accepted the meat she offered and took a fierce bite. "It's Displacer Beast, hard to hunt, but the taste is easy to pick up on. I'll show you when we leave, they're pretty common in the Feywilde."

Alex was silent, trying not to have an outburst as he ate his own food quietly in the corner. Why the hell was she with this guy? He was rude, arrogant, and had no manners. Alex liked Seclusion, and this scaled fuck didn't have the right to share a space with her. He was grinding his teeth together, almost loud enough for both of the others to hear it.

Seclusion sighed, “Sounds about right, it’s why Death gave up on him a bit” she said as she ate the soul she’d brought for herself to eat. “I’ve not seen them alive, sounds interesting” she said to him as he told her what the meat was. She noticed the look on Alex and frowned, “If you had trained maybe you’d be a match for my horse and as for who I take as a mate that’s my business alone. I don’t like little boys after all” she said bluntly, knowing exactly what was going on in his mind, mainly because it was reflected in his soul, something she could read but also it was on his face. “Plus I explained to last time what my race look for in mates and you don’t match the criteria. it’s there for a damn good reason. So buck up and move on Alex” She could read the thoughts he was having and didn’t like them one bit.

Death came over wondering what was going on and looked to Agma, “See he doesn’t train when he’s meant to” he explained. “Also Seclusion, I think we need a few more training lessons so you know how to use those new abilities of yours and Alex… Don’t be an idiot and get yourself killed” he said. Death knew what dragons could be like when it came to their mates and he doubted Agma was any different, if not worse. He took Seclusion into the training arena and began teaching her some of her new and also a bit more about her now enhanced abilities.

After that though he spoke up, “How about a match? I want to see just how much that power boost effected you, feel free to use anything at your disposal” he said, noticing Deadly and Despair were coming over. Despair looked to Agma and gave a nudge, almost like a type of acknowledgment before speaking. “Least she picked wisely”

Seclusion smirked a bit and called Deadly over, the wolf turned into a scythe before Death summoned his own scythe. The pair went for each other locking blades quickly, Seclusion wasn’t one for brute strength but used her scythe well enough to make up for such a thing. They pushed off each other, using that push to send herself into he air where she stretched open her wings. He grinned watching her, he never got to fight often, so when he could spar with his student he would. She dived at him locking blades again before being pushed back. “Hmmm, your flying has improved as well.” he smirked and then he went for her, thinking quickly, Despair was behind her, she flipped onto the horse at the last second and he bucked her off, giving her another push into the air, using it instead to flip over Death and aim for his back. The fight was entertaining to say the least but ended with a draw.

Back
Top Bottom