Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Daughters Punishment - Strawberry Kiss & Flash

She bit down on her lowerlip as she watched him carefully, as he carresed her butt and slowly pushed up her jersey up to bunch up right below her breasts. When he leaned down and kissed the spot where he spanked her, she trembled a bit, watching him as he took hold of the waistband of her thong, and ever so slowly peeled it off of her, slowly revealing to him her bare womanhood, already a bit wet with her rising arousal. Her cheeks were bright red now, embarassed to be showing her most intimate spot to her father like that.

As those panties came down my eyes instinctively fell on the exposed outer lips of my own daughter , I could clearly see the droplets of moister that had seeped from her sex, droplets that I had induced. I glanced up and I could see that you were clearly embarrassed to be so exposed to me. But at that moment you were not me daughter, as I looked at your unprotected womanhood it became clear to me that you were no longer my little girl.

Silently I reached up and pulled my shirt up over my head and cast it aside. I could feel your eyes on my bare chest as I lowered myself down onto the mattress beside you. For a second I simply lay there staring deep into your eyes plucking up the courage. I knew if I did not stop know then things would never be the same between us again.

I leaned forward and kissed you. My lips pressing tenderly against yours. I moved on kissing your cheek tasting the slight saltiness from your tears. I kissed the side of your neck as I gently rolled you over onto your back and scooted down the bed slightly. Pausing for a moment I let my eyes roam down your body, taking in your beauty. My hands snagged the bottom of your shirt and lifted it over the swell of your breasts. I leaned over you slightly and kissed each breast. Letting my tongue run over the nipples.

Sitting up I looked down at you marvelling at the women you had become. Smiling I reached for your top once again and pushing it higher. “Lets take this of shall we” I whispered softly.

She stared silently at him as he slipped his shirt off over his head and threw it aside, lookin over his bare chest slowly, unconsciously licking her lips at the sight of her father's half naked body. She gulped watching him as he laid beside her, staring back into his eyes, her heart beating fast in her chest. She didn't what exactly led up to this, but they were aout to cross the point of no return.

Feeling his lips press up so tenderly against her own, she le out a soft moan as she kissed him back gently, shivering as she felt his lips trace down to her tear-stained cheeks, slowly rolling onto her back as he kissed the side of her neck. She gulped as she laid on her back now as he took the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up just over her perky breasts. When he leaned in and kissed each breasts, she took a sharp intake of breath as his tongue ran over her sensitive nipples, trembling a bit. Looking at him, she nodded as she lifted up her arms, helping him slip her top off completely, throwing it aside, now laying completely naked in front of her father

Back
Top Bottom