Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Daughters Punishment - Strawberry Kiss & Flash

Flash

Moon
Sitting in the dark I listened as the clock ticked away the seconds, I could not see the clock but then I did not need to, I knew that what ever time I showed was far beyond her curfew. Not to mention the fact that she was not meant to be out at all, that she was late just added insult to injury.

As I sat there my mind replayed the events of the last week, the constant bickering, the temper tantrums. All because I had forbidden her from attending the end of school party. Finally growing tired of her strops, I decided to ground her.

Ever since I lost her mother I went out of my way to ensure nothing happened to Jamie. Perhaps I was being a little over protective but I was still young enough to remember the pressure guys put on 17 year old girls. It wasn’t that I did not trust her to be sensible, it was more that given the drink and drugs that went along with these parties thing could quickly spiral out of control.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the sound of a car door closing, Who ever had closed it tried very hard to do so as quietly as possible but in the dead of night even the slightest noise carried. I looked across at the front door as it slowly edged open and watched the silhouette padding quietly across the tiled floor. My eyes had long since grown accustomed to the dark and I could clearly see Jamie tiptoeing towards the foot of the stairs carrying her shoes in her hand.

I reached for the table lamp beside my chair and just as she set foot on the bottommost stair I flicked on the light. I glared at you, as you stood there staring back at me like a deer caught in the headlights.

“Not so fast young lady” I said my anger clearly showing in my voice “Get over her NOW”

"Fuck......" Jamie muttered softly under her breath as her father flicked on the light, standing barefoot right at the bottom of the stairs, her black stilettoes and her purse gripped in her hands. Why couldn't he be sleeping, blissfully unaware of her antics? It would save her the trouble of yet another mind-numbing arguement that never goes anywhere. Not to mention, she was pretty wasted, and it showed. Her usually perfect shoulderlength brown hair was slightly tangled up and a bit of a mess from what used to be an updo, her black short strapless dress was wrinkled up, a long rip up her black stockings, and not to mention her green eyes seemed slightly hazy and a bit bloodshot. She smelled like a mixture of her usual, sweet perfume and alcohol. There was no question that the 17 year old had a good night.

Rolling her eyes a bit, Jamie sighed, "Whatever, Dad. I'm grounded, righ? I'll go right back up to my room and won't leave for, like, another century!!" She slurred, then giggled just before she started heading up the stairs again, clearly ignoring her father. She wanted nothing more now than to curl up in her bed and go to sleep, and expect a major hangover tomorrow morning.

For a moment silence fell upon the house once more as they both glared at the other. With the light now shining I could clearly see how dishevelled Jamie looked and I could not fail to notice that despite her grip on he banister she still swayed slightly.

Jamie finally broke the silence "Whatever, Dad. I'm grounded, righ? I'll go right back up to my room and won't leave for, like, another century!!" her words were clearly slurred, but it was that giggle that riled me more than anything. I mean she had been rebelling more and more of late but never had she been quite so, so flippant.

I was stunned and I simply sat there as she started up the stairs. When the initial shock of her open defiance wore off I was seething. Pushing myself up out of my chair I marched to the foot of the stairs, reaching the bottom step just in time to hear Jamie slam her bedroom door. I bounded up the stair two at a time, ad crossed the landing in a single stride. I didn’t even pause for my customary knock on her door, I just twisted the handle and throw the door open.

“I hardly think that simply grounding you will suffice, Especially when you consider the fact that you are already grounded” She stood but a few feet in front of me and the smell of alcohol assaulted my senses. “You went out without my permission, You’ve clearly been drinking ……” my eyes took a good look at you registering the wrinkled dress and the run in your stockings “And by the looks of you that is not all you have been doing”.

I fell silent and glared at you my hands clenching into fists as I fought to regain my temper “I think that you have earned something more severe than a grounding, Don’t you”.

"W-Wha-! The hell you think you're doing?" She blinked in surprise, her zipper halfway down as she glared a her father. He has never barged right ino her room like that, without even a knock, and just screaming like a mad man at her. Still tipsy, Jamie rolled her eyes as she sat back on her bed, glaring angrily at him.

She was just going to hear him out, say whatever he wanted to say, and then go to sleep, but when he commented on wha she's been up to, her cheeks turned bright red quilily as she scowled, "I don't think that's any of your business, Dad!" She spat, narrowing her eyes, "I'm turning 18 in one month and a half, then I'll be out of your hair forever!"

She fell silent a his last words and looked away.Geez.. He was really killing her buzz!

I glared at you as you as you looked away my hands clenching into fists, the knuckles were turning white as the fingertips dug into the palms of my hand. My face was glowing red as it burned with rage “That my be so, but while your still under my roof you are going to respect my decisions” I bellowed as I stepped into your room. Striding across the floor I stopped by the side of the bed and scowled down at you , I urge to slap you was strong, I wanted to wipe that condescending look off your face.

“Ever since I lost your mother I have tried to best to raise you, It’s not easy you know”. My voice cracked as I mentioned your mother “I tried to treat you as an adult” I shook my head “But if you are going to act like a spoiled child then I guess I am going to have to treat you like one”.

I reached down and griped hold of your wrist and pulled, dragging you up and onto your feet. Silently I took your place, sitting on the edge of the bed and looking up at you “\get over my knee” I said as I pulled you closer “It’s been a while, but I am sure you remember the position”.

Her own hands gripped he sheets of her bed tightly, her anger starting to rise with every word her father uttered. Her eyes narrowed as she glared right back at him. However, when he menioned her mother, her eyes softened, her eyes trailing down to her feet. He just had to use that card on her...She wanted nothing more to get him out of her room and lock him out now, yet even she didn't dare to do that.

Whe he suddenly grabbed her wrist, she squeeked in surprise as he pulled her up to her feet, scowling at him as he sat on her bed and pulled her closer. Blinking in surprise, she realized what he was getting at, shaking her head, "N-no way! I'm too old for that!" She growled, trying to pull her hand back from him with all her might

My grip tightened around her wrist as she attempted to pull away, I glared up at her my eyes locking on to hers “You have a funny way of showing it” I hissed. I pulled on her wrist and she had no choice but to edge closer, Despite her best efforts she was no match for my strength. Reaching up with my other hand I gripped her upper arm and tugged downward.

Perhaps if she had been sober she might have stood a chance, but I had caught her off balance and before she knew it she was down, Her chest lay across my lap and I let go of her wrist and placed my hand on the small of her back “When you prove to me that you can act like an adult then I will treat you like one, But until then I will revert back to treating you as a child” I said as I pulled her across my lap until her butt was raised at just the right angle.

I looked down at you as you lay there struggling against me “What would your mother say if she could see you now” I asked “I mean look at you, Your 17 years old, out all night partying, drinking and god knows what else” I plucked at the back of your dress “God you even look like a tramp” I shook my head “She’ll be turning in her grave”.

Her drunk state worked against her, as she lost her balance when he pulled her wrist, causing her to fall and lay across his lap, just as he wanted her to. Jamie squirmed and struggled on his lap, trying to push herself off but his grip was too tight on her. Her cheeks bright red with anger, embarassement and drunkness, She growled as he mentioned her mother once again, "This is the result of your OWN upbringing, DAD!" She scowled.

She kept on struggling as she kicked her feet and gripped a his thigh beneath her when he plucked a he back of her dress, showing off her tiny pink thong she wore uner her little black dress, "Let go!! D-Don't do this!!" HEr voice broke, tears starting to form in her eyes. She could already feel the heat of his spanks she's recieved so many times when she was a child. But she hasn't goten one in almost 8 years now!

I listened to your outburst and slowly nodded, my eyes had fixated on the tiny pink thong that you were wearing “Perhaps you are right Jamie, Perhaps if I had been a better father then you would have turned out better”. My hand slid from the small of your back down and came to rest on your butt, your tiny thong had ridden up between your cheeks and my hand glided over the bare flesh.

Tearing my eyes away from the pink thong I looked down at your bright red face “I have let you get away with to much” I gave your butt a couple gentle taps “Well I guess I will have to rectify that now” My hand suddenly rose and for a brief instant there was silence in the room as we both held our breath.

I had considered holding back, pulling the blow, But your accusation that your wayward ways were my fault had struck a nerve and as my hand fell it fell with ever ounce of strength I could muster. The resulting smack was deafening, and it seemed to echo around the room. As I watched I could see the flesh of your butt ripple from the impact “That’s one” I said solemnly “How many more do you think you have earned over the past eight years”.

She blushed, biting on her lowerlip as his hand glided over her smooth skin, squirming still beneah his touch. Even his gentle taps caused her to flinch, expecting a sharp spank to leave a lasting stinging pain upon her back. The sight of his hand rising up confirmed it, holding her breath and wincing, gripping his thigh even tighter beneath her.

As his hand came into hard contact with her butt cheek, she let out a sharp cry of pain, the stinging burn still upon her cheek as she turned to look at him, tears in the corners of her eyes, "S-Stop it! Please..!"

I smoothed my hand across your butt, I could clearly see the flesh already beginning to turn red, “Stop” I murmured as i raised my hand again “But we have only just started”. My hand flashed down again delivering the second stinging strike. I did not give you a chance to recover as I raised my hand again, striking twice more one straight after the other.

“I think you have earned at least twenty” I said as I gently smoothed your burning butt cheek “and if you don’t stop thrashing around I will add another ten”.

She let out anoher cry as he striked her once again, but she didn't even have a chance to whimper before he stroled her twice more, crying out as satly tears started to trickle down her cheeks, "P-please s-stop....D-dad.." She whimpered, trembling on his lap as she gave up on struggling.

Turning to look back at him, sobbing softly and wincing a bit as he ran his hand gently over her sore skin, "I-I'll be good...J-Just stop..!" She whimpered, squirming uncomfortably

Her soft pleading whimpers pulled at my heart strings, I felt guilty at having to resort to this form of punishment. I looked down at her staring into her tear filled eyes “No Jamie, I can not stop” I whispered “I have been to lenient with you in the past and look where that has gotten us”

I gave you a few moments to compose yourself before raising my hand yet again. I rattled off the next six rapid, barely giving you a chance to cry out before my hand struck again. My hand rested on you’re the glowing flesh, I could feel the heat radiating from the your burning skin.

I reached down with my free hand and brushed aside your wayward hair and gazed into your tear stained face “Your half way there” I said with an encouraging smile, “Just ten more to go and it will all be over”

Slowly I helped you stand up and held you steady “Now take a couple minutes and get yourself under control” I said softly.

She whimpered softly, shaking her head at him as he raised his hand once again, "P-Please d-don't daddy! Please no-AAH!" She cried againand again as he struck her 6 more times rapidly, whimpering from the pain a she squirmed on his lap, crying in the pain and humiliation of the situation.

When he helped her stand up to her feet to get herself under control, she sobbed and sniffled brushing her tears away with the back of her fist. Suddenly, she threw her arms around him, hugging him as she cries and climbed onto his lap once again, straddling him, "Please d-don't hit me daddy...I-I'll be a good girl..! I will..! J-Just...P-please...no more...!!" She sobbed, crying on his shoulder, her cheek still burning with the heat of his spanks

Her sudden show of affection surprised me, and before I knew what was happening she was sitting in my lap resting her head against my shoulder, Her tears were free flowing now soaking my soaking my shirt. I hugged her, pulling her closer into my embrace, “I’m sorry Jamie, I do not enjoy being this mean but you left me little choice”.

I suddenly realised that her breasts were pressing against my chest, And the way she straddled me her panty clad sex was rubbing against my groin as she squirmed. But what startled me more was the fact that I could feel myself hardening. Quickly I extracted myself from her entwining arms and pushed her away slightly, for a moment I looked into her tear filled eyes, “OK Jamie, I will let you off with the other ten, this time” I said softly “Now up you get”.

She sobbed softly, comforted by his embrace as he hugged her, nodding softly as she nuzzled his neck, "I-I'm sorry, daddy....I'm sorry..." She whispered, whimpering softly. She wasn't aware of how she was grinding up against him unconsciously, nor he fact that he was even hardening, too focused on her sore ass to take notice.

Jamie was surprised as he suddenly pushed he away, looking a him in confusion before she nodded sofly, getting up to he feet slowly. Her dress was still hiked up her legs, and the strapless dress seemed to be crunched up a bit to show off more cleavage than originally intended. She didn't seem to be too aware of it.

I sighed with relief as Jamie clambered up out of my lap, and glanced down at my groin with embarrassment as I noticed the beginning of a bulge in my slacks. As she stood before him he noticed just how red her ass truly was and winced.

Her dress had bunched up around her waist and refused to fall as she stood on shaking legs. The top of her dress must have rubbed against his thigh as she had been over his knee as it was clearly showing more flesh than it was originally intended to.

It suddenly dawned on me that my little girl had indeed grown up, and grown into an attractive young women at that. I felt a stirring in my crotch as I gazed at the expanse of exposed flesh, My mind screaming at me ‘she’s your daughter’.

Pulling my eyes off you I stood up turning to hide the rather obvious lump in my slacks “ok, then get ready for bed while I go and see if I can find some ointment, maybe it will help ease the sting” I said as I quickly made my way to the door.

She blinked slowly, confused as he turned away from her and hurried out, not really noticing the lump in his pants. Nodding slowly she slipped her dress off slowly. She walked up to mirror, standing in just a thong before she turned around, wincing at the sight of the clear red hand print planted on her ass cheek. She frowned a bit, before she slipped on a baggy football jersey the barely came past her ass.

She sighed, letting her hair down and gently combing her shoulder-length hair before she headed off to bed. and laid slowly on her stomach, her ass still too sore for her to lay on her back.

As soon as I stepped out into the hallway as flattened myself against the wall and sighed with relief, my mind was in turmoil, I could not believe that I was getting aroused by looking at my own daughter, I mean she was my flesh and blood, but there was no denying the bulge in my slacks.

I Breathed slowly, trying to think of anything, just to make it go away. I could hear Jamie moving around in her room and I clearly heard the creak as she lay down on the bed.

Pushing away from the wall I made my way to the bathroom and riffled through the cabinet. Finding a tube of soothing cream I slowly made my way back to your room. As I entered I noticed you laying on the bed, face down.

Sitting on the edge of the bed I opened the tube and squirted the lotion into my hand, “hopefully this will stop it burning quite as much” I whispered softly as I looked down at your glowing ass cheeks.

She looked back a him and smiled as he came in with the ointment, nodding gently, "Thank you, daddy..." She whispered, and lightly pushed up her ass, lightly wiggling it for him to put on the soothing lotion. She wasn't trying to tease him or anything, but innocently trying to be a bit playful.

Jamie sighed as she rested her head back on the pillow, closing her eyes as she tried to relax, waiing patiently for her father to apply it on her sore cheek. She didn't seem to notice any sign of his arousal at all.

((I'm really sorry that my posts are so short ^^; ))

I watched as Jamie snuggled against her pillow, she looked so sweet and innocent as she lay there her with her eyes closed and her face relaxed, she was ever inch the little girl I had raised. I rubbed the lotion between my hands trying to warm it slightly before applying it to her sore cheeks.

As I lowered my hands to administer the cream I noticed that she had lifted her butt slightly and was wiggling it back and forth slowly. I don’t think she had any idea just how provocative her actions were, but I found the sight tantalising. I closed my eyes, trying to block out the sight as I gently applied the ointment, My hands slowly working the cream across her backside. I could feel the heat radiating from her tortured flesh.

As my hands continued to glide over her soft flesh my mind began to wander, I continued to caress her rear long after the ointment had been dispersed. My hands taking on a mind of there own. With no conscious thought my hands left her backside and gently caressed down her legs. The fingers slipping down between her thighs, As I massaged her inner thighs the tips of my fingers brushed against the crotch of her skimpy thong.

His firm, but gentle touch felt nice against her ass as he administerd the cream on her heated skin, letting out a soft sigh. It felt a little strange that her own father was carresing her ass, but its not like he was touching her for no reason, right? It wasn't strange at all...The more she thought about it, the more confused she got. Deciding to ignore it, she relaxed against her pillow, even purring softly.

Slowly, she was starting to get a bit aroused by he way his hands carresed her rear, a shiver running down her spine. When his hands began carresing away from her sore spot and drifted slowly down her legs, she squirmed a bit, but didn't seemed to object to it. It was when his fingers sliped down between her thighs and began massaging it, even brushing his finger against her crotch when her eyes shot wide open, but remained quiet, gulping quietly.

My fingers continued to gently caress the crotch of your panties, softly tracing the indentation that ran right up the centre, It was not my intention but with each passing of my fingers I pushed a little more of the soft fabric between your outer lips making that indentation more and more pronounced.

Suddenly I seemed to come out of my trance and I realised what I was doing. My fingers grinding to a halt. I was terrified, The realisation that I was molesting my own daughter hit me like a brick. Slowly I raised my eyes from my offending fingers and looked into your face. I had expected to see that you had dozed off, That you were sleeping soundly. But when looked at you I could see your eyes were wide open, that you were looking back at me.

My mouth opened but I could not find any words, how could I explain away the fact I had been touching up my own flesh and blood. As I sat there silently something dawned on me, you were awake, not only were you awake but you were looking at me and yet you had made no move to stop me.

I stared into your eyes, holding you’re gaze as my fingers once again began to move, with my eyes locked on yours I watched, gauging you reaction as my fingers probed your crotch.

Her lips parted her lips to let out an inaudible gasp as his fingers pushed in a little bit more, pronouncing her outerlips more and more for him as her legs spread a bit more for him unconsciously. Her cheeks turned a slight shade of red, but she made no move to stop him. She knew it was wrong, bu her body seemed to react on its own, a wet spot starting to show clearly at the crotch of her panties.

When he suddenly stopped, she gulped, looking back at him, staring into his eyes as he looked at her silently. Jamie's breathing seemed to get a bit shallower as she looked at him, but said nothing a all. She didn't know if she wanted him to stop or continue, biting her lowerlip nervously.

Once he started touching her crotch once again, she shivered and let out a soft gasp, her eyes never leaving his. Blushing, she turned a bit to him, "D-Daddy..." She whispered softly.

“Shhhh” I hushed as you uttered that single word “Daddy”. My hand left your crotch and returned to caressing your butt, pushing the tail of your football shirt you wore up past your waist and let it gather at the small of your back. I leaned down and kissed the spot where me hand had impacted so many times, my hands gliding up over your hips to snag hold of the thin string that made up the waistband of your thong.

Ever so slowly I began to peel your panties down.

Back
Top Bottom