Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Father's Lust; A Daughter's Desire: The Island {darkest_fate&Business Casual}

Surely TJ's mind was reeling after such a sudden heated event. He had taken things very far very fast before suddenly slamming the brakes. He wasn't sure how far she'd go, but she seemed willing to at least rub him down. He hadn't burned the bridge they were building yet.

"Oh of course." He said as she told him to flip onto his back. He laid down across the towel, his trunks clinging tightly to his muscular rear as it jutted up from his body. He relaxed into the sand as he tilted his head to the side.

As he lay there before her he looked back at her with a reassuring smile. "Go ahead, TJ." I'm all ready for you." He said confidently as he awaited her touch.

Okay, this was already going further than TJ would've ever thought. Shouldn't she find this sick, or weird or... something? It had felt a little weird but, well, the hotness of it all was really creeping up. She had this handsome, sexy older guy shirtless now, butt in the air. Since he wasn't looking, TJ took a few moments to just admire, seeing the well formed back and everything. Damn, her dad's back was kinda sexy.

"Uh, right," TJ said, laughing nervously. She held the bottle, fidgeting for a few moments. TJ could remember her dad just, like, shoving fingers in. He didn't expect her to do something like that to him, did he? She just tilted the oil, letting it slide over his back. TJ watched, almost mesmerized by the spreading oil. She waited a few seconds, before moving her hands. Soon TJ was massaging. She spread her fingers out wide, letting the oil seep around ,drizzle down her dad's back. They dug in, lightly kneading muscles. TJ was careful not to let her nails dig in or scrape or scratch... much. She did curl her fingers slightly, let the touch just tease along the flesh for a few moments.

Feeling a little randy and, well, wanting to help her dad, TJ drew her hands up, smearing more oil. She started kneading, pulling and working at her dad's shoulders. "I know it's, like, more than just rubbing and all," she said, giving her hands a slight roll. TJ pushed some of her fingers about. She did pause for a moment, rubbing a little oil on his legs as well. 'Hey, I don't recognize these shorts," shorts seemed a little generous. "Did you, like, go to some sort of sexy swimwear shop?"

TJ chuckled. She could almost see her dad doing something like that but, well, it was still weird to think about. Her dad, going to some sort of naughty swimwear store. Plus, if they had these trunks... what else did he get? And why did he buy a whole bunch of sexy stuff for their vacation?

It seemed that TJ was somewhat hesitant as he laid down, that or she was simply admiring his body without his eyes to catch her doing so. At this point he was about fifty-fifty on which it was so he didn't thinking anything more of it. He simply laid his head on his forearms and waited for her touch.

Soon enough that touch came after feeling the oil pooling onto his back. After a moment of the oil spreading naturally on its own he felt those soft hands go to work, kneading the oil into his skin before allowing her fingers to curl and her nails to scratch him lightly. Maybe she was enjoying this already?

It took her a minute before she made her way to his shoulders, but she did oh did he enjoy it. Those perfect digits caressed coconut oil into his broad, muscular shoulders as he relaxed into the towel, sighing as she spread her fingers out. "You know I only shop for the best, dear. Yes, I got both of our suits from the same place. And there are a few more packed."

It seemed she had gotten stuck in her head once again, the situation was certainly hard to comprehend. He didn't blame her. Instead of prodding onhe simply smiled as he rolled over onto his back, his pecs on full display and his bulge easy to spot. "Time for the front."

So he had gotten their suits at some kind of special shop. The thought entertained TJ, but also made her curiosity grow ever so slightly more. Why had he gone somewhere sexy to get their suits? How many had he gotten? Was what they were wearing now the sexiest or were the other ones even more risque? TJ was almost tempted to ask, curiosity forcing the words up to the tip of her tongue. But she swallowed them down before they fell out, instead just focusing on the task ahead of her.

Before she could even fully realize it, said task shifted. TJ let out a slight gasp, partially of surprise, partially of delight, as she beheld her dad's chest again. Her hands had been hovering low enough that her digits nearly touched his pecs, sliding just a little oil down his muscled abdomen. TJ gulped as she saw the slight glisten, her father's oh so stellar chest on display. Her hands clenched up slightly, nerves again twisting.

Then her eyes drifted down.

Had he gotten bigger? TJ's eyes widened for a moment at the thought. Surely not. He'd already been pretty big before they started and there was some kind of limit, right? He'd already touched her there... should she touch him? Part of her sort of wanted to, but part of her also dreaded actually doing it. Instead she simply raised the oil up, working along his chest.

"You know, you could do yourself," she pointed out, even as she started spreading her fingers, working the oil into her father's chest. "Not like you're too hard to, uh,' she flushed, realizing what word had drifted so casually out of her mouth, "do," she finished lamely, before almost oversqueezing some of his pectoral muscles.

Whether she had wanted to go there or not she had let the words slip from her pretty little lips. "Not too hard to do?" He chimed back in reply, a devious smirk on his face as she spread oil over his pecs. "Something on your mind, dear?" He teased as he stretched out, eyeing her beautiful body as he lay before her.

"It's only fair that you do the front, I gave your front more than enough attention. Repay the favor." He joked as he laid there, his hand reaching up to scratch at her back lightly. It was a bit of a stretch, forcing her hands even further up his pectorals before he laid back down flat.

In their beach house was his suitcase filled with other outfits he'd purchased just for this trip, the idea that they'd get to use things such as crotchless things and tops that covered her breasts once they got into it. Once they got into each other. And the longer she rubbed his pecs the more he was sure that they'd make their way to that taboo realm soon enough.

TJ flushed. "Yeah, I think I know what you got on your mind," she replied, leaning over to rub her fingers across him again. TJ hesitated for a moment, realizing how much she dangled over, how her skin still glistened slightly with the oil, how hard his body felt. She licked her lips, nearly shivered as her father ran his hand along her back. Shouldn't she pull out or say something or reject him or something? It did feel good, but it felt this wrong sort of good, right?

TJ's hands kept working while her mind wandered, delicate fingers pushing into the taut flesh. She could feel her father's impressive chest just beneath her digits. Her nails just graced him, her fingers pushing just hard enough for him to begin to feel it. TJ rubbed for a few more seconds, before realizing that she'd arguably spent too long on the chest.

The blonde shifted down. Her trembling hands just touched his legs for a moment, before she realized she hadn't even applied to oil. Fumbling slightly now, TJ grabbed the oil. She took a breath, steadying herself, telling herself that this was all in her head. And what did it really matter anyway? Her dad was certainly hot enough. Of course someone would look at him like that. She drizzled the oil along his legs, watching.

"Bet you're looking forward to a massage later, huh?" she asked as she all but gave him one now. Her hands rolled his flesh along the legs, working up his thighs. "Probably been a while or something," she half-mumbled, before rallying. "Bet we could find a cute native girl to give you a rub down. Seems like you need one," she gave a quick nod to his groin, before laughing, hoping to play it all off as a lighthearted joke.

Jason had taken note of just how long TJ's hands had spent kneading oil into his pecs, seemingly losing herself in the pleasure drawn from touching such a well-sculpted chest. He worked hard to keep it that way and he certainly didn't mind the non-verbal communication of that fact.

Once she realized how much time she'd spent on his chest she seemed ready to shift gears as she poured lotion onto his legs before rolling her hands along his legs, working up to his thighs as she joked about finding him a native girl to help run him down. "I don't know TJ, I'm getting a pretty good massage right now. Besides, I bet you'd start to get jealous if I went and did that."

When she gave that nod to his groin it was the first time she'd really ackowledged his growing member. "Don't be intimidated, feel free to go for the full rub down." He teased.

TJ let out a slightly nervous laugh. "Oh yeah, super jealous about my dad finding someone to have a good time," she replied, her voice wavering a bit. Would she have? Was that maybe why her dad had been dragging his feet to actually get together with someone? TJ didn't want to think that she was holding her dad back romantically but, well, if he was doing that, maybe he actually wanted... no, that didn't make any sense. Why would he want a silly teenage girl when he could've had just about anybody? On top of that, she was his daughter.

"Come on," she said, rubbing at his upper thighs, letting her fingers dig into the flesh there, "like that wouldn't be super weird," as if he hadn't done all that and more just a short while ago. That was probably why TJ was so skiddish now. She might have touched or teased him or something, but he'd practically tried to jam his fingers inside her. What if he expected something like that in return? TJ wasn't sure she could really manage that and, well, she wasn't sure it was what she wanted.

Her hands kept rubbing the same spot for a bit, and she quickly shifted, rubbing around, stopping just short of his shorts. "Those shorts look super tight," she pointed out. "Like, maybe you should have gotten some more comfortable ones or something, "she let out another laugh, before feeling her hands slide. She got some oil drizzled on said shorts in question, and TJ winced.

"Oh God Dad, I'm sorry. My hands are just..." she tried gathering it up, swiping with a finger to try and scoop. Except now she was worried about smearing oil all over his trunks, and it wasn't helping that her dad's absolutely killer sized cock was just right there.

Back
Top Bottom