Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Hell of a Grudge [CoraJayne and DangerousDanielle]

Loren would never willingly submit to her, but she had to do what she had to do to survive. After a deep breath, Loren nodded. "I submit to you, mistress. I will be your slave." She felt like she was going to throw up, but at lease she was able to stretch outside of the cage. The woman crawled out of the cage slowly, looking up at the cup of water.

Lacey felt a sense of triumph. Even if Loren was lying, she held all the aces. If her slave disobeyed, there was always the fact that she was locked up in the chastity belt and the buttplug.
"I can do better than water slave," she replied. "Yes, go ahead and drink, but afterwards I'm taking you home."
Lacey let the girl drink, knowing the water contained a tasteless, odorless drug. Within minutes, it took effect.
Lacey carried the girl to her car and drove off to her house. It was a 2 story with a basement converted to a dungeon, but hopefully Loren was going to cooperate...if not, well, downstairs she would go....

She unlocked the chastity belt, took it off then took Loren's left wrist, handcuffing it to the headboard of the bed.
She laid down beside her slave and gazed at her. Loren was beautiful, even more so naked and laying on her bed....
Lacey propped her arms on top of a pillow and waited for her slave to wake up.....

Loren took the water and drank it quickly. She didn't realized how parched she'd been until the water was all gone. "Thank you, mih-" Her head started to swim, and soon she had passed out on the floor.

Upon walking up, Loren suddenly felt much more comfortable. She quickly realized that she had been freed from her metal prison, and she was actually laying on a...bed? She looked around, jumping a little when she realized Lacey had been staring at her. "Hello, mistress." The slave said softly, not really knowing what else to do.

Lacey looked at her. "Hopefully by now you've been reconditioned. Tell you what....I'm gonna put you on a kind of probation. Instead of being kept in that basement, I'm gonna keep you here with me as my private bed slave. Your primary job will be to pleasure me whenever I want it. If you continue to behave, you will get more liberty, but if you piss me off.....well, I think you know the consequences..."
Lacey leaned up against the padded headboard, raised her skirt up and pulled off her panties.
"Eat me slave," she said...."and you better make me cum or else...."

"Are you going to keep the plug in my ass, mistress?" Loren had a feeling that she knew the answer, but it didn't hurt to ask. She watched Lacey move up toward the top of the bed. Moving around at an odd angle because of her trapped arm, Loren paused for a moment before plunging her face into Lacey's pert pussy. The slave forced herself to lick her pussy, trying not to pause or do anything that could possibly piss Lacey off more.

"MMMMmmmm," Lacey moaned.....for a straight girl, Loren was suprisingly nimble. With enough practice----and Loren would have a lot of it---her slave could wind up being an expert pussy eater.
"we'll.....'UUUUUGH!'....talk about your plug later.....get busy bitch...."

Loren would become Lacey's house slave but she wouldn't be alone. Over the years, Lacey had collected her own harem of sex slaves, but if Loren behaved and cooperated, she would be top of the food chain.....

If eating Lacey's pussy well would get that plug out of her ass, Loren was going to do it right. She moved so her nose was nudging against her clit, Loren's tongue swirling round and darting in and out of Lacey's pussy. The slave shook her head, forcing her face closer to her captor's hot pussy. Soon her face was covered in Lacey's pussy juice, but Loren wasn't going to stop until the woman came.

Lacey moaned loudly. For a straight girl, Loren was suprisingly good at eating pussy.
"Oh, fuck yes," she said, pushing her pussy tight against the girl's face...."Yes.....oh,.....YEEEESSS!!!"
After a few minutes, Lacey arched her back and came, almost violently into the girl's mouth.
"Sw.....swallow my juices, slut," she stammered as she came again....."drain me...."

Once satisfied, Lacey moved over, spread Loren's thighs and dived in.....sucking and licking on her pussy lips, then curling her tongue and fucking her with it....in and out she pumped her slave.....

Loren was soon covered in Lacey's cum with some of it dripping down her neck and chest. The slave had pulled back to breathe out of her pussy when she was suddenly forced onto her back. With the soreness of her sex and the holes Lacey had punched in her, the licking and sucking was less pleasurable than usual. She forced out some moans, and she soon was feeling the pleasure.

Lacey decided Loren was finally her willing submissive.
"Tell you what I'm gonna do," she said, reaching over the girl's head....."I'm gonna untie your wrist from the bed and take out your electrical buttplug....if you mean what you say, I'll keep you as my slave and lover. If you enjoy having sex with me, hopefully it will be enough to convince you to stay...."

Lacey pulled out all the stops, vowing to make love to Loren so passionately that she would stay without force.
She fingerfucked her lover, sucking and licking her swollen pussy lips, getting her to cum again and again....

Back
Top Bottom