Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mystery of Wishes

She holds tight to him and cries into his chest "I dreamt of the night my mom died. Ravel please stay here until i fall back asleep I dont want to be alone" she was crying hard and held on to him not wanting to loose him. She slowly looked up and with out thinking she kissed him and said "Thank you for being here. You can make that wish come true now if you want, the one of you being my lover."

"Dont worry Hita everything is going to be ok."He smiles lightly from the kiss."If that is what you wish." He snaps his fingers and nothing truly happens. He looks deep within her eyes and kisses her again.

She is suprised by how fast he kissed her and fell on to her back and just layed there letting him kiss her happy that at least one person cared she was there. She looked into his eyes and said "Ravel i'm glad i found your lamp or else i would be miserable right now"

Ravel breaks the kiss as Hita begins to talk. "Again Im glad I can be of such use to you." He then resumes kissing her until he breaks the kiss once more. "Would you care to wish for anything else?"

Ravel turns his head slightly at her dismissal of his question. "What would that wish be." The truth was he could guess that she would want to revive her mother, that would be against the rules. "Please tell me."

She sighed and kept staring at the lamp she bought "To have set free and not have to worry about taking your place. I would like it if you could have that lamp be destroyed and no one be a genie if you were wished free, i bet you would like it if you got to be free from that 'prison'" She would like her mother but she wanted him to be free and have the cycle of a replacement genie ended so they could be together with out one of them having to be a genie.

"I cant grant that wish...it would contradict that wish I granted earlier about not being alone...and the wish to make you happy. I can’t do it. The lamp would still propell me to the opposite ends of the Earth if you did that. I don’t even know all the rules regarding release...I could age dramatically." He thinks to himself aloud.

"Thats why i have not told you to grant it, i know you cant so i have not said anything about it. I am happy that your here and i dont want to loose you." she said as she looked into his eyes "Ravel, i love you. I wish that you stay with me until the day i die no matter how long that is" Hita leaned forward and kissed him then said "I also wish to make love with you now Ravel" her voice was soft and full of honest love for him, something she was sure he had not come by until now.

"Hita..." Ravels looks at her with a smile and he snaps his fingers. "It is done...I will stay with you forever." He felt a bit conflicted inside, how did she honestly love him when they had just met? He hardly knew her and it for her to him. "If that is what you wish." He says as he snaps his fingers again making both his and her cloths vanish. Ravel would differ from any man Hita could have been with. Wishes that were commanded upon him were permanent unless wished otherwise differently. He was different because he had two large 10 inch cocks instead of just one.

(LOL twist)

Hita looked at the two cocks and said "You must be popular with girls when they make sexual wishes huh" she giggled trying to sound funny but it slowly faded as she thought of how she had not been touched before. She looked at him and said "Will it hurt doing this Ravel, if you know that is"

"If it is your first time then Ive been told it hurts...dont worry I wont use both on you at once until you feel ready for it." Ravel smiles at her, his face shows that he was starting to blush. "Dont worry the pain should go away quickly anyway." He tells Hita as he embraces her body.

Hita felt her self blushing and said "Thank you for being kind to me. I hated being alone and am happy to have you here, guess its weird huh." She looked into his eyes and said "I know it would be weird to hear this but.. I love you Ravel" she gently kissed him with her lips parted in case he wanted to deepen the kiss

Ravels face becomes a noticeable bright red when she tells him she loves him. "No thank you for freeing me." He smiles at her as he is stopped by a sudden kiss. He closes his eyes and slips his tongue inside of her mouth smoothly. His tongue lashes lightly against hers.

Ravel moves his right hand to the side of her face and continues to kiss her, his left hand quickly begins to explore Hita. His left hand brushes over her tit and greets her with a rough squeeze.

Ravel looks at her as she breaks the kiss. "If that is what you wish." He tells her as he positions his body above hers. He smoothly removes his right hand from her cheek and positions one of his cocks, preparing to enter her moist pussy. The large lower cock slides its way roughly into her tight cunt. He thrusts into Hita in a deep jerking motion. His other cock brushes against her clit.

Hita moaned as he entered as she felt very different. She arched her back to let him go deeper and kissed him thinking 'i never felt this way before, i hope i dont ever loose Ravel' She moaned loudly as she felt him moving and said "Oh it feels good i hope i can keep you for ever and not be lonely anymore"

Ravel takes hold of Hita’s hips removing his other hand from her breast. He starts to thrust his large cock back and forth from her cunt; his cock pierces through her hymen on the second thrust with ease. A little bit of blood trickles from her once virgin pussy. His thrusts were increasing in strength as he thrusts faster and deeper into her.

Ravel pounds his cock into her cunt rougher and rougher. He grins in pleasure as she collides her hips against his own thrusts. His cock digs deep into her cunt when they collide, when they did the tip of his cock poked her cervix. His other cock slams into her clit teasing her constantly.

Back
Top Bottom