Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let me teach you (Futa/Futa) (dreamchaser481 and Thessa_The_Domme)

Dani nearly leapt out of her skin as jolts of pleasure seemed to make her skin burn with need. "Oh...fuck" The normally timid girl blurted out in a hoarse voice. Her body spasmed hard before she could no longer hold it.

Her cock erupted with a massive load of pent up seed. Moaning as her pussy flooded almost in turn. Her mind and body in a frenzy as she came again. Her muscles contracting and relaxing before finally collapsing to the bed.

Ashley kept stroking Dani's cock as she came only quickening the stroking and pushing her finger deep inside the young futa's pussy her thumb rubbing Dani's clit vigoursly.

Slowing down Ashley let the Dani's orgasm slowly subside before she let go of Dani's sexes and laid down next to her "How are you feeling dear?" she asked as she started to caress Dani and offered her cumstained fingers to Dani.

Dani blushed a deep red as she looked at her fun dripping down Ashley's fingers. Tenderly she took her hand and started to lick her own cum off. "That...that was amazing." She smiled at Ashley as she licked her lips. "How...how can I make you do the same thing?"

Ashley herself blushed as she realised she had fallen back in her dominating routine of having her subs clean her fingers of her own cum. "It should be amazing your penis and pussy are there to give you pleasure and make you feel good if you do so." Ashley said as she caressed Dani and looked a little confused as she heard Dani's question until she realised Dani wanted to return the favour.

"Why don't you try it and explore my body come lets take of your bra and than you can take of my panties and explore me a little better so you can understand yourself a little better." Ashley said and laid down on her back so Dani could explore her sexes.

Dani felt the heat rise in her anew as her bra was removed. Now completely naked in front of her new lover. It didn't take long for her to undress Ashley also. Stopping to marvel at her perfect body. Her eyes going wide as she looked at her cock and large sack. Blushing she slid her finger down the shaft. "Oh my...Ive never seen one up close...well besides mine."

Lifting up her hips Ashley let Dani remove her panties and reveal her semi erect cock since her reactions were not so extreme as Dani's. Just lying back she let Dani touch her cock which started to grow as she felt a Dani's finger trace along the shaft. "Mine is not much different from yours beside its size, probably all the spots you like to touch yourself are also spots that I like. Go ahead you must have fantasised about what you would like to do, don't worry just try it and I will guide you if needed." Ashley said spreading her legs far enough for Dani to kneel in between and look at her wet pussy.

Dani looked at her pussy and cock for a long time. It was like looking in a mirror but different. Her new lover was bigger, her pussy lips more defined than Dani. She listened to Ashley's words and nodded.

Wanting to get a closer look, the young futa laid on her stomach. Slowly stroking Ashley's cock, at the same time she curled two fingers inside her. Marveling at the way both sexes felt. She wanted to make Ashley cum, she wanted to know what the other side felt like. "Is this good?"

Ashley shivered as she felt Dani's breath hit her pussy the young girl clearly curious about being a futa and how everything worked. Relaxing further Ashley's hand moved to her breasts and started to rub her nipples while her cock had grown fully erect and her pussy accepting Dani's fingers with ease all ready being wet from all the foreplay. "Yes honey it does" Ashley moaned her breathing having turned a bit heavier "Since you are lying so close to my pussy and cock would you like to try oral?" Ashley asked.

Danny didn't need any convincing. What struck even herself as a bit curious, is what she started with. She had always wanted to play with a cock. However, now faced with options, things were different. Danni leaned in and licked Ashley's soft pussy. Whimpering in pleasure as her body was also still so aroused.

She stroked Ashley faster, one lick turning into two, then three. Soon, she was sucking and licking at Ashley's clit and pussy lips hungrily.

Ashley moaned as she felt Dani's tongue touch her pussy, it was always interesting to see which sex a new woman would choose to pleasure first orally. Opening her hips a little further Ashley started to gently grind against Dani's tongue heightening her arousal and making her pussy wetter while the intensified stroking of her cock made it start to drip pre as Ashley started to slide away in pleasure.

Dani laughed nervously as she pulled her mouth away. She looked at that huge cock and wet pussy with a grin. "You make me wish I had two mouths." She slipped two fingers into the older woman, before closing her mouth around the head of her cock. Sucking slowly at first.

"Carefull what you whish for" Ashley said and a laughed arching up as she felt two fingers slide into her pussy and Dani's lips lock around her cock. Laying back down Ashley did her best to hold back her orgasm it was getting there faster than she had expected playing with this young innocent girl was more arousing than she had expected. "Now just try what you can handle in your mouth don't worry about getting everything in just explore what you can do." Ashley explained.

Dani blushed and looked at her huge cock. "You mean there are girls that can handle the whole thing?" Staring up at her innocently before going back down. Sucking that thick cock as best she could as her fingers worked. Her young body already starting to crave more.

Ashely laughed as she saw those innocent young eyes stare at her cock wondering about how to take it all in "Yes honey there are women who can take it all. I try to train all my subs to take it all since they should be able to pleasure their mistress. If you would like to meet one of those women I am sure we can arrange something." Ashley said. Knowing Cindy would not try to harm herself by wanting to get every inch of Ashley's cock in her mouth Ashley relaxed and let Cindy do the work. Clearly Cindy had explored her own body to a great extent as Ashley felt how Cindy's fingers were able to pleasure her pussy very well making it soaking wet. Her blowjob was one of a novice but an eager one and thinking about the past hour and young innocent futa pleasuring her made Ashley come without many signals to announce it.

Dani worked the older futa's pussy with renewed speed at the thought of sharing one of her subs. Thoughts of Ashely fucking her sub, or fucking her brought a moan from Dani. Her moan vibrating against Ashley's thick cock as she sucked hungrily. Spit covering her length as Dani tried to work her faster and deeper.

The moans vibrating through Ashley's cock made her cum arching up long strands of cum spurted out of her cock and her pussy convulsed around Dani's fingers. Slumping against the bed Ashley was breathing heavily and caressed Dani's hair "You did a very good job pleasuring me how did you like it your first time pleasuring a Futa?" Ashley asked as she leaned up to get a better view of Dani.

Dani jumped a bit when her mouth was full of cum. Yet, she didn't dare stop. Swallowing Ashley's load as she felt her hand get coated in warmth. Making sure she took as much seed as she could. Dani sat back on her heels, cum still on her chin. "It...it was amazing. Did I..do a good job?"

"You did an excellent job for someone who has never done this before." Ashley said and started cleaning Dani's chin offering the last cum to Dani after she had cleaned Dani's face. "So what about a nice warm bath to relax and talk?" Ashley asked pulling Dani with her from the bed and into her bathroom with a massive bathtub build in it and large rain showers. "So which one would you like?" Ashley asked.

She playfully licked her cum off her finger. Barely having time to lay with her she bit her lip as she looked at her options. Giggling a bit nervously as she chewed her lip. "Um...if we get in the tub...can I sit between your legs like the movies?"

"Sure honey there is enough space if you want you can just sit on your own" Ashley said and took Dani's hand guiding her up the steps and into the bath sitting down on one of the benches she opened her legs to allow Dani to sit between her legs. The bath itself was more like a small swimming pool but with warm water and benches along the to sit or lay on. "So tell me how are you feeling anything you have started wondering about?" Ashley asked Dani.

Dani sat down between her legs with a bit of a sigh. The tub was something out of a movie. She could feel the smooth skin of her legs again st her skin. The feel of her hanging cock against Dani's back made her shiver. "Um..I have questions but I don't know how to ask." She blushed, and looked down a bit. "Um...doesnt it hurt?"

Ashley wrapped her arms around Dani and started caressing the young girl as she kept her own eyes closed and relaxed. "Feel free to ask away dear that is why you are here." Ashley said and looked surprised at Dani's question "What do you mean hurts?" Ashley asked.

Dani blushed at Ashley's touch and the questions around sex that she had. "Well...I've only had fingers and a few toys in me. Nothing as big as..well..as big as you."

"Well your pussy is made to handle cocks mine might seem very big but it is nothing too much only the length might be a bit too much the rest should not be a problem. If you want we can try it with a toy first something the size of my cock." Ashley explained

She blushed at the thought and nervously played with the water. Finally speaking up as she looked at her own swelling girlcock. "Well..I already have played with toys. Maybe...maybe if you don't mind..you can just...you know..do it slow "

Back
Top Bottom