Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trap/Shemale Seeking Dark Erotic Paranormal Horror! [LF for Monsters/Aliens etc]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acitar

Star
Introduction & What I Am After Overall

Hello there, first of all thank you for taking the time to read this request thread, do please at least read this first section before deciding whether to read further as it's a pretty long thread.

Now, I will try to explain what I am after and expect from anyone interested writing with me for this roleplay, as it's a very niche thing. What I am after is someone who can take on the role of narrator/GM/DM to play as various monsters, aliens, tentacles, horrors and other kinds of wholly inhuman entities. I expect it to be pretty dark and feature a lot of non-consensual scenes as the kind of creatures that molest my character wouldn't be anything most people would willingly engage in sexual activity with. I do expect some world building between us as well as a story of some description, as well as some kind of motivation for my character to continue even if it's just attempting to escape or some grander quest or goal. I would like my character to be able to explore their world and surroundings, think on what they will do next, recall past encounters, dreading falling into the clutches of some tentacled horror whilst her body secretly craves it.

So to wrap it up, if you love playing as all kinds of hideous slimy aliens, monsters, tentacle beasts, cum parasites and the like and like playing the narrator/DM type for one of my characters then by all means read on.

To make things easier before I go into detail about things here is a short list of points to help you decide if you want to write this with me:
  • You love traps or shemale characters!
  • You enjoy playing utterly inhuman monsters and aliens. Things like tentacle beasts, predatory plants, drooling alien horrors who drip from ceilings and slither in the muck.
  • You enjoy writing dark, erotic horror type stories and worlds![/li]
  • You love writing detailed and descriptive posts, sights, sounds, smells, sensations, story etc!
  • You absolutely love cock! (Especially sucking one!) It's my only mandatory kink really.
  • You'll read my f-list and let me know which kinks you like and/or dislike and I'll do the same with you, with this kind of story we need some boundaries set.
  • You are entirely fine with me just playing as a single character.
  • I expect a detailed and open set-up phase, no one line PM's please. Give me your ideas for monsters, tell me which settings or scenario's piqued your interest etc!
  • I am looking to play this out over the following mediums in order of preference: emails > PM's > Threads.
  • Please state in the initial PM which perspective you wish me to write my character from, I am comfortable with 1st and 3rd person!
  • This is open to anyone willing to play hideous monsters, aliens, slimy horrors etc!
  • You can post at least once or twice a week, no pressure for posts!
  • No one-liners please.

Scenarios and Writing Prompt's

These scenario's are to be taken as inspirations and also as writing samples, some will be longer than others and more will be added over time as I think of them. They are primarily used as writing samples and as possible inspirations for whatever ideas you bring to the table.

SAR 331 Going Down (Modern Setting)

Her vital organs felt like they were scrunched up against the back of her rib-cage as she gripped the handle by the door so fiercely her knuckles had slightly turned white beneath her gloves as she held on so as not to be torn out of the gaping hole in the side of the aircraft. The Sea King helicopter she served on was in a death spiral, the pilot and co-pilot struggling against inevitability to keep the stricken vehicle airborne or at least make it's impact with the ground less fatal.

It had seemed a night like any other, a severe storm warning had the crew of SAR (Search and Rescue) 331 on standby, they were a fairly new crew with her being it's newest addition but they'd already gotten nearly a dozen flawless rescues under their belt in the last three months. It had been an unusually stormy season seeing the usual assortment of novice sailors with their first yacht's and other smaller pleasure craft making up the majority of those rescued. Tonight however the storms had grown unexpectedly worse seeing even experienced captains and crews struggling to make safe harbour through wind, rain and waves.

They had gone out to the rescue of a local fishing trawler who claimed to have run aground on some kind of island despite no such island appearing anywhere near their GPS beacon they hadn't really put much thought into it as they raced across the tarmac of the airfield, half clambering into their gear along the way. The storm and high winds were bad but not so bad as to ground all aerial rescue, at least that is how it started out. Things started to go wrong the moment they caught sight of the trawler, beached against the cliff of some enormous land mass, they'd all joked along the way how the captain may have been drunk and confused a reef for an island but there it was, looming out of the darkness through sheets of pouring rain, it's deep green rain slick canopy thrashing in the high winds.

As the Sea King's captain, a man of some twenty years experience had begun to relay instructions to the crew of the stricken tug below a vast swell, like solid wall of water picked it up like a children's toy and slammed it into the jagged cliff face with such force the vessel exploded in a bright orange plume of fire. The aircraft jinked to one side, attempting to dodge a hail of debris just a fraction of a second too late. A jagged piece of metal some five feet in length door the side door off completely sending her tumbling backwards, gripping the surviving handle by the door as the debris bounced swinging around the air frame and slamming into the tail rotor, sending it into an uncontrolled spin as the propeller blades were severed.

Everything became a blur to her, she was vaguely aware of the pilot issuing a mayday in the headset of her helmet the sound of instruments bleeping, alarms and warnings mingled into a chorus of terrified chaos. The handle in her hand came loose in her terrified grip, the tortured metal giving way as one of the crew made a grab for her but it was too late she was torn from the stricken craft and into the rain filled night air. She thought it was the end as she toppled through the air feeling almost weightless her bright orange uniform almost the only thing she could see in the dark as she flipped and twisted through the rain filled air, heartbeats stretched into infinity her short life flashed before her eyes until she crashed through a dense leafy canopy, tumbling through vines and heavy leaves that arrested her fall just enough to stop her inevitable return to mother earth from being fatal.

The air rushed from her lungs as her back slapped into a muddy bank leaving her winded as she slid ever downwards hurtling down a mudslick incline like a child careening downhill on a snow-sled. She hit the bottom with a crunch, her helmet cracking from the impact which knocked her out cold, leaving her unconscious and alone on an uncharted island..

Shipwrecked (Science Fiction)

Exploration was a dangerous business, the threats were as numerous as they were varied, everything from pirates and slavers to anomalies in space, hostile creatures or even just some quirk with the environment on the planet itself. Explorer ships whilst well equipped, well armed and having exceptionally well trained crews still had a terrifying mortality rate many setting off never to be seen or heard from again. However the pay was so good many people couldn't help but take the risk to fling themselves off into space in the hope of a huge payout and she was no different in that respect at least.

Cryo pods were a typical means of saving resources on the trip toward whatever location they had been assigned to explore usually only cycling various crew members in and out to perform essential maintenance on the ship. With fifty people on board most were never awoken until the system they were exploring had been reached something she was thankful for given how much she hated getting into those pods, they felt more like glass coffins to her not to mention the whole awakening process was a little uncomfortable for her. Hiding the fact she wasn't truly a woman was difficult in a backless, nearly transparent hospital style gown. Humanity may have advanced into the stars but prejudice remained mired somewhere in the twenty first century for whatever reason but as with many others, even that was a small price to pay for a veritable fortune, xeno-botanists usually weren't well paid in general so this was too good to pass up.

A sixth month trip to some uncharted solar system another six months surveying it's one possibly colonisable planet then six months back, most of which she'd be unaware of. So was the plan at least. Awareness crept back into the edges of her mind, indistinct sounds filled her ears and blurred shapes danced across her vision as her body tensed a feeling of discomfort spread through her body as the drugs and chemicals designed to rouse someone from cryosleep flooded through her bloodstream. There was a hiss as the sealed environment of the pod was breached as the lid folded back. Ordinarily there should have been medics and doctors helping instead she flopped to one side and slammed into the deck, luckily they were rubber lined and heated deck plates given the nature of the room. The room felt like it was spinning as she lay there, her golden blonde hair splayed across the floor as her body and mind struggled to rouse themselves but it was slow, leaving her nearly motionless as her eyes struggled to focus on anything at all.

It took her a few minutes but eventually she pulled herself upright, her lean frame exposed at the back through the gown, were it not for the smooth pouch of her scrotum from the back she was perfectly feminine. A brief moment of modesty and realisation kicked in when she tried to cover herself to ensure none of the other crew saw her beyond the doctors that was when she noticed, all the other pods were open and empty. Her mind raced trying to make sense of her situation as her ocean blue eyes scanned the room, emergency lighting strips the only illumination but the odd thing was there was no sound beyond her breathing, no power, no engine noise or the hum one would associate with travel aboard a star-ship. She stumbled across to the computer terminal located on the far wall and tapped the screen.

Main Power - Offline.
Emergency Power - 39% - Life Support Only.
Proximity Alert - Atmospheric Entry in 14:03.

She frantically tapped the various options and menu's to find almost all of them in lock-down the ship had seemingly been abandoned and was now caught in the planets gravity well and plummeting powerless through the atmosphere. She stood there frozen unable to act, paralysed in fear at the concept of crash landing on an alien planet alone.

Mind the First Step (Fantasy Setting) - Currently Really Craving This!

It had been a day like any other for her to begin with as this was a fairly quiet patrol for a ranger, the orcs and barbarians were completely absent on the southern edge of the kingdom meaning there were few dangers that had been discovered here. She was by royal edict ordered to keep watch over the new settlement some hopeful peasants were constructing and a month since she arrived the only danger she had had to deal with was a confused bear stumbling out of the woods. Today had been no different at least up until now, there had been no warning save a sudden increase in the wind but now she could barely see her own nose in front of her face, rain as she had never known it crashed down around her like an angry god threatening to wash away the land, clouds so thick and dark they turned midday into evening as the trees thrashed in near gale force wind.

She had turned around instantly and started following the trail back to the settlement but in minutes the rain had all but washed the trail away as the ground turned into a thick liquid mud in mere minutes causing her feet to sink in to the ankle with every step. Whilst she had been out in storms before in her life this was something almost unnaturally powerful as the rain and wind soaked through her leather cuirass and almost threatened to tear it off completely, whilst she had an excellent sense of balance as was standard practice among the rangers she had a pack with a week of supplies strapped across her back so all it took was one ripping gust of wind at the wrong moment and she toppled.

The weight had shifted in her pack midstep from the wind and the rain causing it's waterlogged material to be that much heavier and the careened off the disintegrating trail and toppled downhill. The world seemed to spin endlessly as she frantically tried to grab for something, anything to prevent her descent into the shallow valley of what used to be a charming brook, now almost raging river. All she could do was slow her descent as she plunged into the knee deep flow of water, mud and general forest floor detritus, she tried to stand but the sheer force and volume of water sent her plunging face first into ice cold water as she desperately sought a hand hold or somewhere to brace a foot. Luckily a sturdy oak stump stopped her by chance after a few hundred yards of terrifying tumbling and allowed her to drag herself from the water and onto the opposite bank.

She had no idea where she was now and the rain obscured her vision making it impossible to pick out any landmarks that was if they hadn't all been washed away, she stumbled forwards now simply being content to find some kind of shelter from the relentless storm. When she picked out a shape ahead that didn't bear the resemblant silhouette of a tree he pulled herself through the rain, her burgundy hair matted to her face as she made her way toward it drawing closer and closer until it took the shape of a ruined foundation of some kind of old watch tower it was at least two more solid walls to shield herself from the rain and wind.

Pulling herself over one crumbling chest high remnant of a wall she slumped to the more solid stone floor of the towers foundation with wet slap like a sodden rag of course fate was not on her side this day. The moment she hit the ground on the other side there was a soft crunch of rotting wood, having landed on some old trap door she was sent plunging through a dark tunnel, it angled downwards and sharply to the left, water and mud flowing down smooth stone and making it impossible to stop, her gloved fingers finding no purchase on walls worn smooth by years of water flow. Minutes passed and seemed to stretch into infinity from her perspective as she desperately tried to arrest her descent and just as she felt it would go on for ever the ground fell away beneath her as she slammed almost shoulder deep into a muddy pit, her natural night-vision slowly helping her to pick out her surroundings as she waded out of the mud and collapsed exhausted, drenched and caked in mud on some solid ground.

She lay there for nearly ten full minutes, panting heavily as her mind raced to catch up with and make some sense of what had just happened to her. At first she thought it was some kind of underground cavern as she dragged herself to her feet doing her best to scrape mud and leaves off of herself. Luminescent fungus dotted the walls but they were made of worked stone covered in symbols and writings made almost illegible from centuries of erosion. A ruin of some kind then but this far underground? Her brow furrowed as she recovered her flint picking out a largely rotted torch from it's wall sconce and striking it to light it. Wherever she was she had no idea but she couldn't get out the way she got in, the hole she had fallen through was in the roof of the cavern some forty yards up.

"Well.. There has to be another way out.." She said to herself and turned heading out through a crumbling archway into the darkness of this ruined old dungeon.

Don't Lose the Trail (Modern Setting)

Getting away from the concerns and stresses of modern life for a couple of weeks had been all too tempting a prospect for Sarah Jones. Losing her marketing job, dealing with bills, taxes and relationships had all gotten too much for her so she had set upon the idea of disappearing into the wilderness for a week as far away from laptops, smart phones and other people as she could get. Money wasn't an issue for her, she could have lived comfortably for several years before even needing to worry so she had decided to visit the boreal forests of Canada it seemed like a place you could escape civilisation from with ease.

The journey there hadn't been all that interesting, a cramped plane ride, a couple of bus rides, a taxi and a stop in a motel later and here she was. A hefty camping pack strapped to her back, hiking boots, shorts, a white blouse and jacket with her deep brown hair pulled into a rough ponytail as she stood at the threshold to the vast expanse of Canadian forest. She took in a lungful of cool forest air, simply enjoying the lack of car exhaust, smoke and fast food smells that usually filled her lungs in her home city of London. In order to truly escape the trappings of civilisation she hadn't checked in at any of the camp sites and had arrived early in the morning to avoid any crowds, she also hadn't told anyone where she was going in the first place just that she was 'going away' for a while.

Of course the rush to get out here early, the long flight, bus and taxi rides were hardly sufficient to counter the sensation of jet-lag fully so she had neglected to look at the weather before starting out. A severe storm was predicted to hit in the middle of the day, long before she planned to even pitch her tent and the clear blue skies and fresh breeze lent no warning to Sarah as she followed a little used trail deeper and deeper into the forest. She wasn't really paying much attention, just letting all her worries, fears and stress melt away with every step as she basked in her much needed solitude.

Her watch read nearly 11:40 AM before she started to notice that something was probably wrong as the temperature began to dip sending a shiver down her spine. Being under a fairly thick canopy she hadn't noticed the light level dropping until the first drops of rain splashed against the bare skin of her arms and legs. Of course she'd turned around immediately trying to follow the dirt trail back the way she came but in moments midday had turned to almost evening as the few spots of rain became a downpour and then a torrential hail. Flashes of lightning, rumbles of thunder and the howl of the wind as it whipped through the trees made it almost impossible for her to keep her footing as the trail became lost in inches of water and mud. She needed shelter and even if she had set up her tent she doubted it would have shielded her from this at all, even the trees did little to shield her and she knew better than to stand near a tree in a thunderstorm.

A few frantic minutes of stumbling around she happened across a rocky outcropping which allowed her to take shelter from the worst of the storm as she tried to wring some of the water from her sodden clothing. She wondered if she could set up here, when she noticed water flowing down under the rock as though there were some kind of cavern, so with some difficulty she managed to climb inside, once she was in she unhooked her flashlight from her back and shone it around finding that it was some kind of cave tunnel which led down and away from where she was now. The hole she had just clambered through soon sealed itself shut, a mix of wet clay and thick mud had been washed down by the rain into an effective bung meaning she'd have to find another way out but at least she seemed safe in here...

Some Things Are Best Left Undiscovered (Fantasy Setting) Really craving this one too!

It was a continent most people knew nothing about save for the fact anyone whom had attempted to go there had never come back to tell of it. This of course lead to ever more fantastical stories and myths being conjured up around it but one thing seemed to remain a constant, the fact that for nearly two hundred years no living soul had set foot on that land and returned to talk about it. Some believed it was such a verdant paradise that any who went there simply didn't have any wish nor desire to return to the known world, some believed the gods themselves watched over it and killed anyone who trespassed. Many had sought to unlock the mysterious continents secrets from renowned explorers to hopeful settlers but over the years the number of expeditions had waned, peoples attention drawn to issues closer to home.

Wars, politics, racial tensions, religious crusades, plague, famine became common place in the known world and it took nearly forty years for the various races and kingdoms to put aside their differences. This of course was helped by the utter devastation wrought by the decades long conflict, many of the larger empires were now mere shadows of their former glory, smaller nations had become mere footnotes in the ever relentless march of history. It had been hailed as the great unification, elves, men, dwarves and more all banded together in common cause in order to survive.

Whilst for all intents and purposes she had been a soldier she was now more of a sell sword out of necessity, the nation she had fought for long since crushed and washed away. Even after the war had ended she still did her part, protecting merchant caravans, fending off goblins and orcs who were taking advantage of the chaos or playing bodyguard for corpulent nobility. It didn't pay very well however, just enough to get her by. Astari's last job had landed her in the port city of Anchor about a days ride from the new capital city of the now unified empires, she'd planned initially to splash out in the capital with the coin she'd been saving when she noticed something out of the ordinary. People were lining up for what looked like some kind of recruitment drive, men, women, elves, halflings, dwarves and many more waiting patiently for their turn at a quartet of desks. Curious as to why she approached one of the stalls and asked.

"What are they all here for?" She asked only half looking at a rotund human man likely in his late thirties as he lent on his stall, his gaze only briefly flicking toward her as she spoke.

"They be sendin' another expedition to the undiscovered lands across the sea.. All paid up by that fancy new council in the capital. Nearly a thousand crowns a person with some in advance." He said inbetween serving various patrons, she nodded her thanks and decided to join the queue herself. Whilst she had heard the stories most of those stories were from decades ago even before the war, and the idea of making her mark on a new land, new start was all too appealing when offered with a vast sum of coin for the trouble.

She waited her turn patiently as the line of applicants, some were turned away, others signed pieces of parchment and walked off with a pouch of coin. The mix of people in the lines were from all walks of life and she imagined it was some kind of colonisation effort, with people seeking a new life, a new beginning to forget the horrors and troubles left behind by a devastating war. Some were likely just after fast coin and would disappear with the advance pay. Whilst the latter was tempting she still had a sense of honour and a word once given she always kept.

"Name and profession?" He said without immediately looking up from the parchment he was scrawling on, a pair of crude eye-glasses perched on a bulbous nose soon turned up and then down again. "A sell sword, never have too many o' them.. How many years?" He seemed to almost say to himself in that thick accent as he awaited her answer, she cleared her throat before speaking.

"Astari Clearshade.. I'd say about.. three.. Maybe four years?" It wasn't something she'd really counted and it had been hard for her to keep track of given the horror and chaos of her first years as a soldier. The dwarf seemed content with the answer scrawling things down on his parchment before setting it to one side and picking up a pouch of coins, tossing it in her direction catching her partly by surprise as she caught it with both hands, surprised at the weight of it.

"An advance of two hundred crowns, get yer armour and blades seen to or buy new ones and get whatever personal supplies you need. Be back here at noon the day after tomorrow, the ship will take three days to reach the new land and gods watch over ye." He said with a satisfied nod as he waved the next applicant up to the desk. The next day and a half passed all too quickly as she had her armour repaired, her blades sharpened and ensured she had as full a pack of rations as she could safely carry and before she knew it was she was already back at the docks before an elven galleon.

The seas were fairly calm and the ship itself seemed to skate across the water at a speed she never knew a simple set of sails could achieve. She kept herself to herself as she always did, as her mind wandered, dreaming of what she'd spend all that coin on, maybe they would find something beyond belief on this new continent. Two days passed relatively quietly and quickly but the general excitement and hope that seemed to fill the ship was dashed just as quickly.

She was woken up with a start when a panicked elven woman tripped over where she was sleeping as the ship seemed to lurch to one side and then back to the other sending her skidding back across the floor as screams and shouts filled the deck above her. Grabbing her pack and stuffing her feet awkwardly into her boots as the ship continued rocking with ever increasing fury she stumbled up the steps onto the deck. Some kind of wet reverberating roar seemed to vibrate through the ship itself but before she could even get her bearings in the situation a large tentacle twice as thick as the largest oak trunk she had ever seen lifted itself from the ocean spray and plunged downward, that was the last thing she was aware of as a large chunk of barded iron from the ship smacked into the back of her head.

There were blurred images, disconnected sounds as she tumbled in and out of consciousness, time lost all meaning as water, cold and darkness became her existence until reality came rushing back. She coughed and spluttered, spitting out a mouthful of salty water as her body tried to purge her lungs of the unwanted fluid as she clawed her way up the beach. Finally pushing herself to her knees she checked herself over, save for a bump on the head and her pack missing she seemed no worse for wear before her gaze turned toward her surroundings. Her gaze swept up and down the beach in both directions, tell-tale remains of the ship's elven wood hull were strewn in all directions along with crates of supplies and a few bodies who lay motionless. She tried to stand and found her legs still shaky, her blonde hair matted to her face as she stumbled her way up the beach. It was then she found a dwarf, a sharp piece of wood jutting from beneath his ribs as he coughed and wheezed, blood turning his grey beard red as blood bubbled from his lips. Dropping to her knees next to him she tore some fabric off her cloak and tried in vain to staunch the bleeding.

"What happened? Where is everyone?" She asked whilst still keeping a wary eye up and down the beach and the thick treeline just atop a small cliff, partly for danger, partly hoping someone, anyone else had made it. The dwarf struggled, his body clearly wanting to thrash about in agony as he tried to speak even as blood filled his throat.

"Ye.. Need ta.. run.. lass.. Be-.." He never finished the sentence as a long wet muscle seemed to snatch his neck, before she could even stand much less draw her sword the dying dwarf was dragged across the sand towards a toothy maw pushing itself up out of the beach and with a sickening crunch it bit the stricken fellow clean in half, the sickening splatter of entrails on wet sand filling her ears. It looked like some kind of toad but covered in bony plates and a deep obsidian in colour save for the eyes which gleamed like amber, she noticed similar shapes pushing out of the sand up and down the beach heading for the bodies strewn out like a macabre feast. For the first time in years she ran, snatching the first pack that looked like it had supplies in it and fleeing into the trees.

My Characters

Bare in mind all of these can be swapped, changed and adapted for almost any of my scenario's they are just the character in my head as I wrote each scenario. Don't be afraid to ask for tweaks or changes.

The Search and Rescue Officer
  • Name: Allison Stone
  • Eyes: Pale Green.
  • Complexion: Pale with freckles on her face and cheeks.
  • Hair Colour: Ginger, shoulder length held in a simple ponytail.
  • Physique/Build: Fit, athletic, slight muscle tone but not excessive. Stands at 5' 2".
  • Body Hair: None save for a light fuzz of neatly trimmed pubic hair.
  • Personality: Quietly confident, not prone to fits of ego. Doesn't believe in the supernatural or aliens, not religious.
  • Notable Abilities: Good swimmer and climber, expert first aider.
  • Sexual Details: Cock only about six inches when hard. Modest B-cup breasts with pink perky nipples.

The Explorer
  • Name: Kelly Watson
  • Eyes: Ocean Blue
  • Complexion: Tanned with tan-lines from a bikini.
  • Hair Colour: Golden Blonde, cut short into bangs.
  • Physique: Lean with subtle curves. Stands at 5' 7".
  • Body Hair: None.
  • Personality: Shy, geeky, curious but easily intimidated or scared.
  • Notable Abilities: Degree in Botany, eidetic memory, avid swimmer.
  • Sexual Details: Cut, 6.5 inches long when fully hard, bulbous tip, A-cup/no breasts.

The Ranger
  • Name: Arrina Telari
  • Eyes: Bright Green.
  • Complexion: Pale, unblemished save for a tiny scar on one eyebrow.
  • Hair Colour: Burgundy, shoulder length, hung straight but not styled.
  • Physique: Toned, Athletic, visible muscle definition, not excessive. Stands at 5' 8".
  • Body Hair: Neatly trimmed pubic hair.
  • Personality: Confident without being arrogant, practical, though inexperienced.
  • Notable Abilities: Competent archer, competent in use of spears and small blades like daggers. Competent tracker and able to survive off the land if needed. Enhanced/trained senses including touch, taste, smell and hearing.
  • Sexual Details: 8 inches when fully hard, hyper sensitive due to enhanced senses, D-Cup breasts.

The Amateur Camper
  • Name: Sarah Jones
  • Eyes: Brown.
  • Complexion: Lightly sunkissed, no blemishes, tan lines.
  • Hair Colour: Light brown. Often up in a bun, usually just below shoulder length when loose.
  • Physique: Fairly fit thanks to regular yoga and running. Stands at 5' 7".[/li]
  • Body Hair: None, waxed.
  • Personality: Confident, sceptical of the supernatural/aliens. Well spoken and well educated.
  • Notable Abilities: Moderate camping skills but seldom practiced.
  • Sexual Details: 7 inches when hard, C-Cup breasts.

The Sell-Sword
  • Name: Astari Clearshade
  • Eyes: Ice Blue/Grey
  • Complexion: Pale with freckles, Nordic looking.
  • Hair Colour: Pale Blonde. Short ponytail.
  • Physique: Fit, toned and firm bodied but not excessive. Stands at 6' tall.
  • Body Hair: Neatly trimmed bush.
  • Personality: Quietly confident, uncomfortable with socialising.
  • Notable Abilities: Competent fighter with swords and spears, good at scavenging and has some modest ability to live off the land in a pinch.
  • Sexual Details: 6 Inches when hard, B-Cup breasts.

Possible Monster/Horror Ideas

As with most things in this thread take them as inspiration rather than any kind of set in stone thing, the best part of roleplaying with another person rather than writing solo is you have two imaginations and minds to come up with all kinds of perverse and horrific creations. The only rule I have is that I want utterly inhuman encounters, the more alien, horrific, disgusting the better. These are not the only options, just the ideas I came up with and they are broad on purpose, let your imagination run wild if you have something which fits the overall theme then run it by me the worst that can happen is I don't like it.

• Tentacle Monsters: The almost infamous shambling mass of tentacles. Tentacles of various shapes sizes and functions, can also be of various sizes to the size of houses down to the size of an apple that just happens to find itself into an adventurers panties in her pack and makes itself known when she puts them on.
  • Slugs and Snails: Your atypical slimy, slow moving critter, easy to underestimate everything from swarms of thousands to ones the size of cows.
  • Squid and Octopi: Similar to tentacle monsters in a way, though potentially greater variety of abilities and physical traits to play with, mouths and such.
  • Giant Toads, Frogs, Lizards, Snakes and other Reptiles: The tongues alone make them a tempting inclusion but don't feel restricted to that.
  • Goo's, Slime's, Amorphous Beings: Things have have no pre-defined shape or form be it a mass of slime or latex or even just pure energy.
  • Predatory Plants: Pitcher Plants, venus fly traps or 'hungrier' variants of regular plants.
  • Worm's, Leeches, Invertebrate Insects: Plenty of options for play with these depending on their sizes but I'd say living insertions are the most likely for worms and Leeches are obvious.
  • Invisible, Non-Corporeal Beings, Ghosts, Poltergeists etc: It's hard to concentrate on what that king is saying when something you can't see starts manipulating your cock in a variety of ways. Better not cum!
  • Possessed Inanimate Objects: A rug that moves? What about a set of underwear that is more alive than most people would enjoy? Just an idea!
  • Fungal Plants or Other Darkness Dwelling Fauna: Similar to predatory plants above only focused on plants and beings that aren't known to dwell in the sunlight.
  • Ancient Horrors, Eldritch Beings or Lovecraft Mythos Beings: If that elder god wants you to cum, there's little a mere mortal can do to resist it, or is there?
  • Mind Flayers: The scary tentacle faced beings whom inhabit many a D&D dungeon!
  • Aliens: This category is very broad as it can include almost all of the above with a sci-fi twist. Greys, most inhuman aliens from any TV Show, Movie or Video Game you can think of!
  • Have a creature idea that's not here? Present the idea I'll always listen to creative monster ideas and the worst that'll happen is I won't like it!

NSFW Visual Inspirations

Kinks and Possible Erotic Scenes (And the Do Not's!)

I have an f-list set-up for this kind of roleplay but I will add some additional ones below it for other things I would love to see included and to give you more options: F-List Link

Now take these as guidelines, don't be afraid to ask questions or for clarification:

• Receiving Fellatio: My -only- mandatory kink if your monstrous hordes don't have a taste for cock well that will put a damper on things!
  • Edging/Orgasm Control: Taking someone to the very edge of an orgasm over and over again without letting them cum to ensure when they do eventually it's a far more intense climax.
  • Multiple Orgasms/Milking: Self explanatory but often ignored, why stop at one, everyone knows a cock gets more sensitive after the first orgasm so drain it dry no matter how much she protests.
  • Non-Humanoid Monsters/Aliens:If I were after human encounters it'd be in the title, so unleash your slimy hordes upon me, I dare you!
  • Detailed Posts: How is this a kink you might ask? Nothing gives me goosebumps more than a well written detailed post describing textures, sounds, sights, smells as well as actions and reactions. Paint me a mind picture with your word brushes! ;)
  • Cock/Balls Worship: May not apply to every monster, encounter or situation but take your time with that amazing set of organs!
  • Monster Intelligence: Everything from feral/bestial instinct driven creatures, to human style sentience and all the way up to vast and unknowable alien intelligence's!
  • Non-Consensual: Non-con to me would be the monster in question dragging my character off forcibly and getting what they want from her.
  • Sweat, Dirt, Getting Messy: These things just happen on adventures also provides another layer of detail as well as potential bathing scenes or just a layer of immersion and persistence to events.
  • Injuries as Plot Devices:Wouldn't be much of an erotic horror without some injuries or wounds for dramatic effect.
  • Receiving Anal Sex: Be it a rough butt-fucking or a slow and sensual love making it's something I enjoy!
  • Rimming: This to me is almost an extension of oral sex, I'll keep it clean so don't worry so feel free to explore!
  • Post-Orgasm Torture/Sexual Exhaustion: A penis only get's more sensitive with an orgasm so why stop at one, your monster could milk her utterly dry and then even keep going until she is dry cumming?
  • Multi-Post Detailed Orgasms: Always a big plus to put a climax over a few posts rather than cramming it into one!
  • Eventual Forced Nudity: Every rip and tear, losing her boots in a mire, tearing her shirt open on an inconsiderate branch, her thong getting tangled up in some vines as she crawls through a hole to escape some hideous horror.
  • Urethral Play/Living Insertions/Oviposition: A tentacle working it's way into a cock directly maybe even down to her balls or prostate to feed. Maybe something lays eggs in her balls or pushes into her in ways that leaving her begging for mercy? Laying eggs inside her is a potential plot device to provide motivation for creatures to hunt her down at all.
  • Being Hunted & Ambushes: Falling into a creatures evil clutches via devious means can only be a good thing... For your creature!
  • Mystery, Alien Motives: Do they need her cum for some special ritual? Do they feed off the energy of her orgasm or do they just enjoy a nice cock? Keep it mysterious.
  • Parasites: This is a bit of a specific one, usually aimed at smaller creatures, perhaps they crawl down her cock to nest in her balls or prostate, bring your own ideas just presenting an option!
  • Oviposition: Can be laid in any orifice though can include the cock and include cock birthing type scenes!
  • Birthing From the Cock: Mainly aimed at smaller creatures that will cause no permanent damage upon exit, worms, slugs etc.
  • Tension, Build-up, Suspense: There is something special about a slow build up and I definitely appreciate not launching straight into the sex.
  • Threat of Bad Ends: Any genuine bad ends should be discussed first but the threat of a bad end is fine for tension and story purposes!
  • Mind-Break: Pleasure and horror so intense it causes the mind to shatter leaving her in a dazed stupor for a while until she recovers.

The Big No's

Under no circumstances ask for these things:
  • Scat, Vomit, Watersports: Just.. Yucky.. No thank you!
  • Dismembering My Character: Wounds and such for plot, yes but ripping her limbs off or worse is a no.
  • Transformation of my Character: I will accept minor things such as being made more sensitive, made to cum harder or more often but otherwise transformation of my character is strictly off limits.
  • Asking me to play a futa or herm character: Sorry, this does nothing for me, cock, balls and ass only (And breasts if shemale.)

The End!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom