A United Front: randomname and LovelyDeadlyLadies

Sansa kept her eyes up on Jaron, gauging his reaction of what felt good and what didn't. So far it seemed as though she was doing alright. At his words she blushed a little but nodded. "I promise I will..." But she didn't think she'd want to. Once they really got started she thought the fact that he was Jaron and Sansa felt like she was meant to be with him would stop all complaints if she had any. He kissed her again and Sansa's eyes fluttered closed, her cheeks heating up a little as he rolled his hips, stroking himself against her palm. She wrapped her delicate fingers around his length, starting to stroke a little, but slowly. She liked the noises he made against her lips and wanted to hear more from him.

His fingers found their way between her thighs and Sansa gasped softly when they first made contact. The touch felt good, though his fingers were a little cold. She moaned a little, unable to stop herself, as he rubbed the flesh between her thighs. She started to feel herself growing a little wet with his touching, the feeling increasing as he continued.

This was the best way to start, Jaron thought. They could each touch one another during the process of getting each other aroused. To be honest, Jaron was already turned on. Merely seeing the redhead nude was enough to arouse the male. Leaning down, he pressed a kiss onto her lips once more as his fingers slipped deeper inside of her wet sex. He felt the juices start coating his fingers and it felt incredible. He knew that she would be ready for him soon enough, but he was taking his time to ensure Sansa enjoyed all the sensations.

“I love how tight you are and I love how beautiful you are, Sansa. I know this will be a fun night.” Jaron whispered softly, locking eyes with the girl as he continued to rub himself against her palm, growing more erect against her fingers. “Are you ready, my love?” Jaron finally asked, wondering if she was ready to get onto the next order of business which was the actual act of making love. If she needed more time, Jaron could do that but he would wait to hear whatever her response was before moving forward.

Sansa liked this. It was a slow start but he was easing her into it and she appreciated that. Little moans escaped her has he rubbed between her thighs. She continued to slowly stroke him, feeling his length become harder and harder in her hand. She kissed him back softly and then gasped against his lips as his fingers slipped inside her. She was already a little wet but now she was becoming even more wet. Her legs even shifted slightly the deeper his fingers went.

Her moans became louder when his lips left hers, though they were still very quiet at this point. His words made her blush slightly but she also liked what he was saying. She loved when he spoke to her, his voice all low and soft. It sent shivers up her spine. When he asked if she was ready she nodded, already a little breathless. "Y-yes...I think I'm ready." She answered softly, biting her lip.

Hearing that Sansa was ready, Jaron did not waste time. Helping the redhead more onto the middle of the bed in a supine position, Jaron crawled over his wife. This was their first time together as man and wife so it was important. Jaron was taking it slow and gentle, hoping to bring her great pleasure. With their eyes locked together, Jaron tilted his head slightly and pressed a soft kiss onto her lips.

During this kiss, the male reached a hand down to angle his cock with Sansa’s entrance before slowly pushing forward, sliding his thick member into her pussy lips. He felt the wetness coat him at once which brought a rather loud moan to his lips. He stopped after only sliding a few inches inside of the girl, hoping to avoid harming her from moving too fast. “How does it feel, my love?” The man breathed out quietly against her ear, now moving to kiss down her neck as well.

Sansa moved for him and then laid back, letting him crawl over her once again. She was still very nervous but she trusted him. She trusted he wouldn't hurt her or do anything she wasn't ready for, at least not on purpose. Though Sansa had to admit that she was slightly excited. When he kissed her she closed her eyes, one of her hands moving up to cup his cheek, relaxing completely beneath him.

She could feel him moving a little and felt his cock press against her. When he entered her, even if it was only a few inches, she gasped out against his lips before settling into a bit of a groan. His lips moved to her neck and her eyes stayed closed, and she tilted her head to the side, groaning softly. "I...uh..." She wasn't eve sure how to respond to his questions.

Grinning when Sansa could not even answer his question, Jaron covered her mouth with his lips and started kissing her. “I take that’s a good thing.” The male continued grinning, enjoying that he made her feel literally speechless. Keeping just those few inches buried inside of Sansa, Jaron started to rub his hips against the redhead while moving in a slow, thrusting motion. He was careful not to go too fast. He assumed she would say something if she was hurting too much.

His hands cupped Sansa’s face, holding it still as their eyes remained locked together. He moved from her neck and back to her lips time and time again, always wanting to be kissing her in some manner. Soft moans left his lips and he continued to groan quietly, calling out her name softly as his manhood was starting to throb rather profoundly. He knew that he could not last long since he had been looking forward to this for so long.

Sansa blushed a little as he kissed her again, her arms slipping around his shoulders. "Uh huh..." She answered breathlessly and the only way she could think of. As his hips started to move a little bit she moaned softly. One of her legs hooked over his hip and she moaned again, tilting her head back and closing her eyes. "Jaron..." She moaned out, biting her lip a little.

As he cupped her cheeks she kept her eyes on his and only closed them again when he moved his lips down her neck, making her moan a little louder.

It became clear that Sansa could take more than Jaron was giving her right now. A smile spread across his facial features as he listened to her ragged breathing and strained words. It was at this point when Jaron started to not hold back, thrusting his manhood as far and deep into the redhead as physically possible. Moans of pleasure left the back of his throat, escaping his lips. He continued passionately kissing his wife, bringing his hands down to massage and fondle her supple breasts. He was getting closer and closer with each minute, the ability to look deep into her pretty eyes helping assist with his arousal. He decided to test the waters on a particular kink he had and that was tested by slapping her breasts: not hard, but not too soft either.

Jaron thrusted deep into her and Sansa groaned out even louder, feeling him full her up completely. Her hands gripped his shoulders tightly and her leg hooked over his hip. She was hardly able to catch her breath as he thrusted into her. "Jaron...fuck..." She whimpered out, still gripping his shoulders as hard as possible. Her cheeks heated up again as his hands went to her breasts. Then he slapped them and she gasped out in surprise. The sting from the slap mixed with pleasure was actually a little exhilarating. It felt kind of good.

Experimenting was important. Jaron began learning what exactly turned Sansa on. His hands kept aggressive, fondling her breasts as he kneaded the flesh all around his palms. Finally, his orgasm was getting rather close as his thick cock pressed deep inside of Sansa again. “I’m getting so close, my love.” Jaron moaned out, kissing her passionately as he sent one final thrust into the redhead, filling her up with his hot, sticky semen, filling her to the brim with his juices. “Oh, fuck. This feels so good, Sansa. God.” He breathed out, hoping that he could stimulate her enough to reach her orgasm as well.

Sansa was hardly sure how she should react to everything Jaron was doing. Of course she loved most of it. Even if it hurt a little his hard thrusts into her sent shivers up her spine and caused her to moan out each time. His hands fondling her breasts excited her a little and made her moans all the more louder. His name dripped from her lips and she continued to hold onto him tightly, nails digging into his shoulders. She came twice without even knowing it. Well she sort of knew what was happening but it was son intense that she hardly had time to think about it. When Jaron told her he was getting closer her hands cupped his cheeks as he kissed her again, her moans mingling with his. Before she knew it he had filled her up so much that their mixed juices were leaking down her thighs.

When the orgasm subsided, jaron knew that Sansa had also reached her climax as well. It brought a smile to his face and even after it ended, he kept his manhood buried deep inside of her. Leaning down to start kissing her again, their tongues collided and his hands started to gently massage her breasts now. “This was so perfect, Sansa. I do hope this happens more often between us.” He whispered softly before leaning down to kiss her neck, moving down her skin. His arms finally moved back from her breasts as his strong arms around her waist, now appropriately cuddling her and hugging her. “Sansa, you are so beautiful. You are gorgeous. This night has been perfect. I hope you feel the same way about it.” He murmured as they were kissing again, his body rested gently against the redhead’s body.

Sansa had hardly caught her breath when Jaron started kissing her again. Their tongues collided together as she began to get used to kissing like this. She liked it. She liked how Jaron kissed her, how passionate he was about her. His kisses moved down her neck and Sansa let out happy little sighs his warm body pressing against hers as his arms wrapped around her waist. She would have answered him more but he continued to kiss her, stopping her from responding. But she loved it. "Mmm so perfect, my Love..." She whispered back between kisses, her hands cupping his cheeks again. "Mmm I don't want it to end...I want to just stay here with you forever..." She told him sincerely, her eyes on his.

“That sounds like an excellent plan, my Lady.” Jaron whispered softly as his eyes were locked onto hers, their lips just inches away from each other. “Is there anything else you’d like for us to do tonight?” This night was about her as well. Jaron wanted to pleasure Sansa and give her something she enjoyed. He had no idea if she had any desires of her own but he wanted to find out. It was their wedding night after all. They should do whatever they wanted. While waiting for the girl to answer, his hands began stroking through her hair. Whether she wanted to have another round or she wanted to sleep right now, Jaron would give her whatever she wanted. He cared so deeply for her and her happiness was of the utmost importance to him.

At his question Sansa blushed a little, her head tilting into his touch as he stroked her hair. "I don't know..." She answered softly, now completely relaxed against her husband, a little smile on her face. She had never thought much about sex before. The only advice she'd ever gotten was to basically 'grin and bear it', like it was some sort of chore rather than the pleasurable experience she just had. However, she wasn't sure she was ready to go to bed just yet. "Do you have anything else you'd like to do?" She asked curiously, wanting to please Jaron, her husband.

“Yes, there is, actually.” Jaron admitted with a soft smile. The male was confident and dominant but he did not want to push this idea too far in case she did not like it. “There is a kink I have that I enjoy in the bed. It’s bondage. I’d love to have you tied up while we make love. You can trust me. You know I’d never hurt you. We don’t have to try it now if you don’t think you’d like it, but if you think you might, then I’d love to use it tonight.” Jaron never actually got a chance to try this yet and it seemed like the best time to go for it.

At his suggestion Sansa raised a brow at him, licking her lips a little as she thought about the suggestion. "I mean...I suppose we could...try if you want." She could not promise that she would like it but at the very least she could give it a try. She did trust him and she wasn't quite ready to go to sleep just yet. Sleep meant they would have to get up and leave in the morning and Sansa wanted to stay with him like this as long as possible.

“Thank you, Sansa. I appreciate your trying his.”

Kissing her, Jaron stood from the bed and approached the closet. He figured something simple for the first time was in order. He removed just a couple of scarves from the closet. It was filled with new dresses and other items for Sansa to have now that she was married to Jaron. They were all gifts for her so Jaron figured this was the best way to go. Returning to the bed, Jaron looked to Sansa with a soft smile and placed the scarves down onto the bed.

“Whenever you’re ready, my love, roll onto your stomach for me and place your hands behind your back.”

Back
Top Bottom