Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fall of a knight (Mex Eternally Chaotic)

Genbu merely listened to the woes of Marcus, as he explained his feelings and concerns about his change. They were quite valid and he was right to be concerned that he would loose all of what he had been. His frustration led him to walk away from the ancient beast heading to his new home. "The curse Gladavir is not what you perceive it to be Child of man. It is true that the king would of turned you into a obedient demon but the King is not the one turning you into a demon. A human turns into a demon by being affected by demonic energies over a period of time. The one who will turn you into a demon weather you like it or not is Lady Nilly herself. Here mere presence will slowly corrode your humanity till you are a demon. The curse Gladavir is the Curse of binding, you were merely bound to this dome and your form changed. The sensations you feel are natural but also the effect of the dome upon you. Your desires of a lewd nature are all your own, the desires you repressed from a lifetime of being a man. Mayhap this was part of your fate, because who is to say if you choose now to not look at Lady Nilly as simply a evil demon. You may find another reason to retain yourself and devote yourself to the way of the sword again hm? Maybe you will find something else you desire to protect." Genbu stated as the massive turtle began to sink back into the water, the serpent's head remaining above before vanishing into the waters. It's words would leave something to think about on the walk at very least. Nilly was back at her home by now, it wasn't a mess but it wasn't 'clean' either. It was fairly dusty, as it was clear cleaning had not been done in some time. Nilly headed down the halls going to her own bedroom stopping a door down. Heading inside she huffed, it was time to clean! Marcus would come to learn the sentence 'Nilly is trying to clean' would be a tragedy in the making. However the cheerful demon got to work if you could call it that.

The walk home left Marcus to his thoughts or as much as his new form would allow him as he was at a near state of constant arousal. He had lived a very pious with no conquest in the sack despite many of the maidens in the castle throwing themselves at him. These thoughts though natural were foreign to him and as much as he had the will power to ignore them they seemed stronger. Most likely a combination of the dome, the rune on his back. He sighed heavily as he took a small rest sitting under a tree still thinking over what the curse meant and how it seemed like he really had no choice in retaining his humanity. He had denied the direct change only to suffer a slowly change over time as his body was compelled to be near and with the one responsible for his second change. Though this way he had some chance of retaining his mind assuming it wouldn't be completely consumed by lust.

After his short break he headed back on the trail towards the mansion and opened the door talking in the sights of his new home. It wasn't bad though he could see that it lacked the proper staff to keep a place this size spotless. "I take it there's no staff here to take care of the house and grounds for you? "Marcus asked seeing her in the hall. He stayed a few paces away from her testing to see how strong the binding curse was. So far it seemed strong as he found himself unconsciously taking steps towards her and the thoughts of arousal more prominent with her around.

The Nilly Marcus saw was a bit off she didn't respond to him at first. Turning to her she smiled and faded away, she was a illusion. There was a number of Phantom Nilly's around the house though it was easy to tell the real one. This was the security system if you will. Each Phantom basically set off a alarm in her head. Down the hall Marcus would see a open door the sunlight pouring through the opened door. As he would approach he would find a... awkward scene to say the least. Nilly was wrapped up in the bedding of her bed and hanging from the chandler of the room. "Hi Mary! Making the bed is a lot harder then it looks! Just wait awhile and I will finish cleaning the room and making the bed so you have a room all your own!" Nilly seemed happy as she slowly span hanging from the roof. Despite the awkward position she seemed quite joyful and in a chipper mood.

However the room looked like a tornado hit it. Nilly was not a tidy demon, she tried but she had a habit of making anything she tried to 'clean' worse. However due to the tight bindings and the fact she had not put on any clothes Marcus was face to face with the bulge in her swim bottoms. Nilly had begun to wiggle to try and get herself loose only to succeed with a loud crash as she slammed head first into the floor. Sitting up and looking up the only question on her mind was "How am I going to get the bedding down...?" she thought aloud staring at it.

Marcus was a little taken back as the Nilly in front of him vanished noticing a few others were around that all looked the same. He headed towards the open door finding the real one tangled up in the bed sheets suspended from the ceiling. He had a lot of question the most important one wondering how she messed up that badly. Though as he was about to bring it up he found his eyes drifting over her form as the his lust for this creature continued to grow. He let out a soft gasp noticing her swim trunks had a familiar bulge in them. That never crossed his mind as he assumed Nilly was a female, though it seemed that demons were more complicated then humans. He wanted to back away but he found himself going deeper into the room helping the Nilly up.

"I can help and I'll take care of my room. No offense but I'm gonna have to clean up from your cleaning." Marcus said looking up at the sheets still tangled up on the ceiling."Here I'll help you up." Marcus added lowering himself down so Nilly could sit on his shoulders and untangle them. He knew it was risky touching her as it would either help ease the craving he was feeling or fuel it further. But it also would serve as a decent test of his strength and how his body responded to her with something that wasn't intimate.

"Well that's rude!" Nilly stated in retort, though looking around the room. She had to agree she wasn't really good at cleaning. She tried, but failed, truth was she had never been good at it in no mater how many centuries passed. Sighing in defeat she nodded and gave into Marcus's observation of the room. "All I wanted to do was make a clean room to welcome you home to..." Nilly said seeming somewhat dejected. However that came to pass quickly as she seemed to return to her cheerful demeanor. Nilly hopped up excitedly, "Yeah! Piggy back! That will make it so I can reach it without using my wings! Extending my wings out of my lower back would of let me hover up there but retracting them leaves me with a sore lower back for a week. I don't really have the need to fly around often so I leave them retracted into me." Nilly said seeming to be going into a fair bit of too much info that was unneeded. Though considering the only four beings she had to talk to for the last few hundred years had been the four great beasts, having another 'girl' as it were to talk to was a welcome change. Nilly moved around Marcus climbing on his shoulders. As the bulge pressed against the back of her head, Marcus would know the size of the bulge in her bikini bottoms did not equate to how large she was. Some how he would sense just how much bigger it was as if it was draped on his head.

"Sorry just stating the obvious." Marcus replied back, he didn't mean to upset her though it was clear that he wasn't used to sugar coating his words or sparing the feelings of others. He may have the body of a female but his mind was still very much male and one of a knight who never had such use for that. He was glad that she seemed to get over it rather quickly as she scurried up and onto Marcus's shoulders. He didn't care much for the details of her wings as it was defiantly something he could have lived with out knowing. Though it was new to him as he usually just killed her kind and never knew how they worked.

Though the details of her wing palled in comparison as to what he learned by having her on his shoulders. One he was able to hold her up easily so either his strength wasn't too diminished or she was super light. Though the thing that stood out the most was the bulge in her bikini bottoms poking the back of his head. He could feel his new body trembling as that was all he could think about. He wanted her down quickly as this was starting to be a bad idea as he stumbled abit as his mind flooded with visions of lust. "Sorry got distracted." He mumbled trying to steady himself and lift her up higher so she could finish.

"Wow you actually said sorry! You're nicer then anyone else I have talked to! Well at least of a species that is more closely related to mine then the other four. Then again Nyx is the only one I have talked to since I was put in here, and hes kinda a dick." Nilly said being quite honest, she wasn't used to someone responding in any positive way if they had a humanoid body. It was the nature of demons normally to be hostile and devious due to the fact as a species they competed and killed one another more then humans did. Nilly was a child of the king and on the top of the demonic species totem pole as such she was powerful and that had been what permitted her to avoid such conflicts, as well as the fact she didn't seek them out. To her siblings she was the most clear cut example of someone who was not a threat to there position and didn't want to be. Marcus's lack of care about Nilly's wings and overall her species would likely come to bite him later. There was a high likelihood when he turned into a demon he would mirror her sub-species to a point. It was unlikely she would become a futanari but she would be of a similar species. Nilly found as she was hoisted up Marcus was having a bit of trouble keeping her up. Not because of her weight, her species of demon were light and agile and she was fairly active so she knew she wasn't heavy. Nilly could feel her trembling as she held her. Stumbling and apologizing Nilly just grinned down.

"It's ok~! You're near me so it's to be expected. I can smell your lust, you're going to feel that a lot. It's due partly to my species of demons and my own natural magical aura." Nilly explained as she lifted her higher so she could unravel the bedding further. Nilly worked at a steady pace trying not to knock the chandler down on there heads. "I am a primal Succubus after all, we naturally have a aura that causes other beings such as humans, orcs, elves, and other such races to be attracted to us. As a Primal I am not likely like succubus's you have met. Succubus's and Incubus's you know are a subspecies of mine, a Primal succubus isn't gender locked. I can freely change my gender if I so choose. However I have always found the middle ground best. ♥ I guess you could say I am a Futabus~! Either way, eventually you will likely find yourself turning into a Succubus or a incubus. ♥ Then you won't worry so much about lust, after all our species feeds off the energies others let off. Oh! I have always wondered this! Do humans really believe we suck out your souls and devour them through sex?" Nilly went onto explain more about herself and the nature of her species. Also the fate that potentially waited for Marcus. Corrupting a human into a demon often related to the demonic energies used to corrupt. However for Marcus this would likely spark a idea, a way to regain his male form at very least. A incubus, if he ended up as that at least he would be male again. Nilly finally unraveled the bedding. "All done~!" She proclaimed letting it fall to the ground. She did have a thought as she waited to be let down by Marcus.

"Oh! And the bed is extra bouncy! I was sure to test that out! I bet if you bounced on it a lot it would be all squeakie." Nilly said with glee, while it seemed like she implied she jumped on the bed. The way she said it was very suggestive. Likely planting the idea of 'Mary' riding Nilly making the bed creek.

"Wait you can smell my lust?!" Marcus asked a bit shocked as that defiantly put a damper on his plans as he was hoping to not satisfy the cravings he had been feeling since he was cursed with this new form. He had done it with his old body but that was under ideal circumstances and now the only one that could sate his lust would know how turned on he was and if he was lying about it. There was a bit of blush on his cheeks too as he had been one who never revealed such personal things before but now he had no option. He kept quiet as he listened to her explain more about herself and more importantly what type of demon she was. It was something that he had never encountered as all the ones before were a sub species of Nilly and even then he usually just killed them before he could get any information out of them. "Uhhhhhh.......yes. I mean my kingdom didn't do much in the way of research beyond what we could learn from an autopsy."Marcus admitted feeling a bit dumb as that seemed silly thinking about it more and more.

Once Nilly had freed the sheet Marcus lowered her down and helped her fix the bed properly it going much easier with two people. As the the demon made the joke Marcus's face turned a bright pink as his new body and the aura around him made his mind go strait to the gutter and pictured himself bouncing on her cock. He turned away from her taking a few deep breaths as he tried to push those thoughts out of his mind before she could sense that wasa what he was thinking.

"Well yeah, most demons can, Demon's attuned to sexual inclinations like Sucubi and Incubi can smell and taste it in the air. By the way, yours tastes like these treats my father once got from a civilization he conquored. I think it was called mochi? Anyways, demons with weaker populations, and mono-male species can smell a females arousal from a mile away to capture and breed them as quickly as possible. goblins and minotaurs are prime examples of that." Nilly explained giving a cute little hicup. Her embarrassment gave her a surprise jolt of energies. Marcus's explanation they didn't capture any prisoners. "Well that surly has made what daddy is doing harder on your people. Demons while tricky if you know nothing about us you are basically fighting blind. It's like a mouse entering a snakes den without knowing the snake is gone or dead." Nilly commented about how silly that was. Truth be told she was also being quite blunt with her. As they made the bed, Nilly sort of mimicking what Marcus was doing. "You know if you keep that up you are going to end up like all the others. As a Primal succubi I have a natural alluring aura, male or female you would of been drawn to me. That rune links you into this dome, it's fueled by what keeps this dome active. That being me, so your body is feeling my magic slowly pumping into you as such you have the growing arousal due to my nature. If you keep trying to reject it, it's going to drive you to madness. The sex crazed Succubi and Incubi you likely have met were once other species of demons, humans, elves or others who spent too long around me rejecting the change. I do miss my cute little harem... My very existence is corruptive and in a way demons dislike. Succubi are actually the least lethal demons or at least the first generation infected by my presence are. Anyways if you want to keep ahold of your mind rejecting it isn't the way." Nilly spoke being serious for one moment. She was a demon who lived for who knows how many countless ages. Her antics could be a act but she seemed genuine. There was no feeling of ill intent. However the question would be what kind of corruption would demons dislike? Nilly's existence spurred on the rapid growth of life around her. Her dome was the clearest sign of that.

Nilly's blunt words hit him hard as she was right about his kind being dumb and making it easier for hers to pillage them. Most hunter guilds just recruited those who showed decent prowess in battle and it was a trail by fire to see who would survive. Sure once enough hunters came back and could tell their strategies it increased the rookies's chance but not by much. There were some kingdoms who tried a more scholarly approach but their results didn't seem that much better. "True but my king would not allow us to keep your kind in the city for fear that they would escape. And being a skilled hunter means learning on the battle field. "Marcus replied trying to defend his species a little though it was half hearted at best as the revelations of the past few days had shattered what he knew about them.

Their way of training also resulted in the hunter getting a bigger sense of pride as they had gotten there on their own. And not from leeching of the hard works of others. Though pride was once again Marcus's downfall once again as he was only destroying himself further by trying to keep his pride alive and resist the temptations of Nilly's aura He could tell by the clear shift in her tone that she was being serious and telling the truth as she seemed to want what was best for him. He let out a long sigh clearly frustrated both sexually and mentally as everything about this place seemed to be against him. He couldn't bring himself to let Nilly satisfy his body but he also didn't want to become a sex crazed demon either. "Thanks for the warning and help with my room but can i just get some time alone to think." She said a bit somberly as she laid back on the bed.

Nilly shook her head, "Knowing how to kill us and knowing how to fight us are two different things. It's partly why me and those converted by me are dangerous dangerous to daddy or so he says. I and the demons who spawn from me have no inclination to actually harm the people around us." Nilly explained with a shrug, implying that Nilly lacked a core component of many demons, she had no murderous impulses. She did not shy away from killing and saw the necessity in it. Animals kill other's for food this all was no different. Nilly wasn't trying to crush his pride or his species she was very much a natural order type of person. As the duo finished the bed and what they did of the room. Marcus requested time alone to ponder his thoughts. Nilly nodded this was of course a big choice, as giving into the sexual needs would accelerate transforming her into a demon. However it would also allow Mary to keep her sanity as Marcus. She would have new impulses but those could be gotten used to.

"Of course, accepting the fact you will turn into entirely different being isn't easy to accept right away. Just be aware madness for a demon and madness for a human for example are two vastly different things. You're previous self before madness will be aware but unable to control your body. If you are anything like the others who went mad from transforming from rejecting the impulses you will begin raping everything in sight. Man, woman, dogs, horses, I even once saw one rape a Minotaur, most odd day when one of those things tries to run away from sex." Nilly gave the warning of what he would face rejecting as she left. Each step she took, Marcus would see exaggerated hip sways, however considering what she was this wasn't forced it was quite natural. Nilly headed to the dining room and the kitchen the two places that she had animated brooms and other cleaning tools to ensure remained spotless. Nilly went to work gathering cleaning tools and the like to animate them to clean the rest of the house. She had someone else living here so she might as well clean.

Everything Nilly said was slowly sinking in for Marcus, all the warnings of trying to maintain his old life. The upside of allowing her magic and aura to speed the the change along. How short sighted his guild had been when it came to this creatures and how them kept themselves handicapped. but most of what he learned was too late to put to use for them. His guild would not recognize him and if he changed into a succubus or incubus and manged to escape this dome then he would fall at their hands if he got that far. It was all a lot to take in and the cravings he was now feeling didn't help to make it easier for him to swallow. But the way Nilly put it was to either accept it or become the complete opposite of what he was before all that.

Still his pride got in the way as he didn't want to go crawling to Nilly begging her to ravage his new body. That was something entirely new to him in it's own never mind his new form and oversensitiveness it seemed to possess. His eyes focused on her hips as they swayed with each step as he softly bite down on his lip. His new form was screaming at him to call her back and take him here and now. Though he said nothing and merely scooted back on the bed further his body bouncing softly with each movement on the bed. He laid there for a while thinking over her words and warnings as he looked down at his new form. Then it hit him that he didn't necessarily need Nilly to sate his arousal sure he had pleased a woman himself but he had time to figure it out on his new form. Slowly he reached one hand resting on his new massive chest and the the other between his legs.

It felt odd, his hands trembling a bit with nerves and a little anticipation of hopefully being able to think clearly for a bit. He took two fingers and gently tease himself while the other hand softly groped and massaged his chest. He carried on with this for a good few minutes not feeling anything . Well he did feel one thing and that was frustration both mentally and physically as his new form wasn't responding to anything he was doing. Angry her rubbed himself harder but it seemed the harder he tried to get himself off the more frustrated he got. Even the touch on his chest did nothing when all day he had been suffering from the constant arousal of by his clothes slightly grazing him. He gave up and laid back down on the bed trying to sleep as he didn't want to deal with this any longer. Though his high state of arousal was making it near impossible to sleep making him further frustrated. He got up and explored the mansion to find Nilly trying to figure out what her aura caused and what had been done to him by her father. "What effects other then arousal do you cause?" He asked bluntly once he found her cleaning another part of the mansion.

Nilly was humming a odd tune as she worked her magic to clean. Animating wash cloths, buckets, brooms and mops. Nilly jumped a little when Marcus arrived, blinking at his question seeming confused. "What else does my aura do? Well nothing that would affect you. My aura, encourages the growth of new life, the forest and abundance of life in the area within and around the dome is due to my aura accelerating it. My aura causes the animals to breed more rapidly, and have healthy strong births." Nilly said thinking as she looked at Marcus noticing the look of frustration. She could smell it from here, he tried to pleasure himself and only made things worse on himself. Nilly sighed and shook her head huffing as she put her hands on her hips. "You tried to pleasure yourself didn't you? That was a bad idea you won't get anything out of that but frustration. Do you think Daddy would put that rune on you, stick you in here with me and just let you pleasure yourself? Daddy want's you to go insane, hes betting on your pride. Once you go bonkers you will be a succubus likely clawing at the dome walls like a dog wanting to get out. He wants you to go mad and then for me to let you out so you can be the loggers outside of the domes personal fucktoy. He enjoys watching as humans pride turns them into a drool cum addled whore. He has very odd fetish's, and I am the succubus of the family." Nilly explained in a very scolding tone as if a big sister scolding a foolish sibling for sticking there hand in the cookie jar. Sighing at Marcus's pride still causing him so much trouble. Accepting he had to sleep with a demon to keep his sanity was harder to accept then she thought it seemed. "That rune keeps you from feeling pleasure other then sexual arousal. Even if you were to go out and fuck a horse or something. Example as it were, you wouldn't get off on it. I mean I might but you sure as hell won't. The only person who negates the runes effect is me because my magic is the runes fuel. So basically either you sleep with me or you're going to go bonkers." Nilly explained with a sigh not knowing how else to explain this to her without getting mean.

She tried to think of how to say more without seeming like she was well being mean and just trying to get her into bed. Admittedly she wanted to fuck her senseless and had since they met however that was her instincts. "Look Mary, I have no problems helping you truth being I want to. I have been in here for longer then your kingdom has likely existed. The only company I have had are others like you my father has sent in. Each one has remained hostile to me until there drooling sex crazed succubi. You at least eased into the situation far better. I rather have someone I can hold a decent conversation with then someone drooling over my cock unable to think about anything but sex. I mean you will still have cravings but would be able to hold a conversation that lasts long then asking when the next time we get to fuck is. I mean don't get me wrong I love Suzaku, Seriyu, Genbu and Byakko but after a few thousand years conversations tend to get stale when they are content just doing the same thing over and over." Nilly stated, trying to give Marcus a bit more context to the situation from Nilly's perspective. She wasn't just helping him to help him. She gained something from this as well. That being someone to talk to, this mansion was indeed big but it was also very empty. One had to think of the overwhelming sense of loneliness that had to of been felt being couped up here. She had something to gain from this as well, truth is she had more to gain then jsut that but either way.

Marcus had his suspicions that his frustration from his time alone in bed wasn't the work of Nilly or her fault but he still had to make sure. Thus his rather obvious question to her to make sure and wanted to know everything now instead of continuing to figure it out peace by peace like he had been doing since he got her. Though that was mostly due to his stubbornness and not giving Nilly the chance to explain everything outright from the start. His face turned a deep pink as he was scolded by her for trying to pleasure himself making him feel like a child again. Though comparatively speaking he was compare to how long she had been alive. Once again he didn't get a sense that Nilly was trying to pull the wool over his eyes as she explained how the magics of the rune worked and it was logical that she could over ride it. Though what surprised him more was learning that others had been in this same place and they had all failed. Each one failing to learn from the last and refusing to put their pride aside too save their sanity. Though that was a trend Marcus was hoping to end as he had the full picture now.

The last words of wisdom or insight into her side did make him feel like a bit of a jerk as he had been so focused on his own woes and struggle that he never considered that she had never gained a companion out of all the ones sent here. Or that she watched each one fall into the same trap after doing her best to save them from themselves. Or that all she had were the animals and mirror images of herself to occupy this big mansion ."I should have know better but you said not to fight what my body was craving."Marcus said a bit defeated as he got closer to her. "Thanks for the advice I'll try and break the cycle it's.. it's just not easy for me. I've always put my training and duty above my needs and have never been with anyone." Marcus added opening up a bit. For him it was more then just swallowing his pride but accepting that his first time would be being fucked as a woman."Can we try tonight, If we share a bed we don't have to make any off the other ones." He asked his words a little shaky as it was clear that he was nervous about it.

Few people thought of Nilly when they got here. Few had taken the rational approach to being here. Either they never came to the mansion. Ignored her warnings, or flat out remained hostile to her. She couldn't help them if they refused to even listen to her. The hate for demons too strongly embedded into them to make them hate her despite her attempts to help. Marcus took things in strides and seemed to realize more and more that she wasn't against him she was on his side as much as she could be in this situation. "I don't expect you to listen to me when I said that nobody has before. Truth was I expected this to happen eventually, you barely know me so it is of course difficult to trust what I say." Nilly admitted to his defeated tone. She shrugged nobody listened they all tried to stick to there training and went mad in the span of days. "You mortals have such a odd view of things. It's called perspective, so your body changed, so you will become a demon. That doesn't change things much unless you let it. Knights swear to defend, kingdom, land, and people right? So what if you become a demon does that end your duty? Your training can begin again and your duty is it not to survive and defend the human lands? So what if your body is changed and your form is different and you need some loving regularly. You can still fulfil your duty, while the people likely won't be thankful for it but eventually if you fight demons as a demon protecting humans, some will eventually come to speak with you. A enemy of my enemy is my friend or so the saying goes right." Nilly stated, she didn't understand mortals pride well and how she thought about it was so what if they turned. They could still fulfil there duty and keep there pride.

So long as you were alive you could regain lost pride, find new things to be proud of. "Also look at it another way if you were ever freed from this place you think of the knowledge you would have obtained form becoming a demon that you could use against daddy. Truth being if you ever were to escape likely one of your best bets to make some major damage to daddy's kingdom would be bursting my bubble. I mean in the center of his castle is a sprout of a great tree hes keeping contained. If I was let out that beautiful baby would grow into a spirit tree and likely tear his castle apart." Nilly stated honestly proving she had no actual loyalty to her father. She literally just told Marcus how to destroy her fathers entire kingdom in one fell swoop. Pop her bubble and release her, and her fathers kingdom was in rubble. It also explained why so many demons surrounded her dome. Marcus's request for it to happen tonight was surprising. However Nilly nodded, "Of course my room is right next to the one we cleaned up for you. You should have a room to yourself as well, I mean who knows what you might accumulate while within the dome, you could take up a hobbie of whittling or attempt to learn magic, I mean you have the time and combining that with your swords skills you could become a spellblade. Oh speaking of your equipment that outfit must be dirty if not uncomfortable. I instructed one a trunk I animated to move into the room we cleaned for you, it has a number of clothes that you can change into. Dinner should be done in a short while, so why not go get changed? I think I should do the same, kinda awkward being in my bathing suit for dinner huh? Well you always could come to dinner or bed nude already if you are feeling bold." Nilly said ending it with a joke. She didn't expect Marcus to be that comfortable yet to walk around nude. Though who was to say what could happen. Nilly did think of something that seemed to make her a bit embarrassed as she poked her fingers together. She didn't really want to say it but she really should.

"Um... If you're worried about anything in the trunk not um... fitting don't worry. Your forms look might um... Have a bit to do with me so everything while snuggly will fit." Nilly said with a chuckle, that explained one thing, Marcus looked as he did because it reflected Nilly's sexual tastes. Which would help both of them in the end at least.

"You sound like Genbu, he was going on about that earlier today, though it didn't really sink." Marcus admitted looking down at his feet as he had been too stubborn to look beyond the bigger picture. Though he was trying now but it wasn't easy swallowing his pride and admitting that he was dense and and idiot for not taking that advice sooner. She was right if he allowed himself to be loved by Nilly his mind would stay intact. And that would allow him to start again as Mary the spellblade, if that was the path he wanted to go down. "True though I'm not sure if they would ever come around. I mean a few villagers might but my companions and other knights would not turn so easily.And unless the king changes his ruling I'll be hunted on sight. Still something would be better then nothing." Marcus admitted trying to think over what records he knew about demons fighting their own kind. It was rare and most documented cases had been written off as them being greedy beings fighting over the territory or prey.

Pride for the hunters was an odd thing as it was what they lived for and what kept them going. The fact of them being the underdog species wise and able to kill something that was feared and suppose to be better is what gave them pride. For Marcus it was a bit of that but also avenging his family and being a protector of his kingdom.A bit of their view did come ignorance as it mad the job easier to kill a being when all you knew about it was that it pillaged villages. The black and white mentality was a necessity so they did not hesitate.Sure he would be shunned and possibly hunted but he could cross that bridge when it came up. And Nilly's information on how to take down her father further proved that he needed to break that way of thinking as she was a friend.

"Okay I'll be back shortly.I don't think that will happen for a while"Marcus said looking down at the worn clothes he had found in the castle. He was a little puzzled by her words as he didn't know much when it came to clothes for women but it made sense once he looked through the chest. Everything seemed way too small and most barely covered his form, which was to be expected as it was to more suite Nilly's taste then his one.He picked out a blue dress though that was a stretch as it didn't even reach mid thigh. It took him a few tries to get it to stretch over his curvy form as it clinged to every outline leaving nothing to the imagination. He returned back to the dinning room taking a seat towards the end as he waited for her to return.

"You try spending a few thousand years with him scolding you and you will talk just like him too." Nilly said sarcastically implying that she was over a few thousand years old. It was the first glimpse at the demons true age. As he left she chuckled and nodded she hadn't expected her to. Well she should change as well magic had it's perks, Raising her hand over her head a dark circle formed around her as a black pillar surrounded her body connecting with the roof. it shattered and vanished quickly after formed and Nilly now wore a attire resembling a witch. It was something she had gotten off copying a picture in a book. It fit well and it functioned. Nilly went on preparing dinner. As Marcus returned Nilly could be seen in glimpses in the kitchen off the dining room moving her fingers and seemingly dancing around. The sounds of frying food, cooking meat, the sweet smell of fresh bread.

Nilly seemed to be enjoying herself. The swift movements as objects floated and moved around her as if she was a conductor of a orchestra. She worked a fair bit and it took only a few minutes before she came out magic floating out trays of food. A cooked boar, a pot of stew made from vegetables, and bits and ends of buffalo meat. A few fresh loafs of bread, and three bottles of wine along with a set of glasses, plates, bowls and utensils. The contents came to rest on the table. Nilly took a seat near Marcus, no sense sitting at the far end of the table it would be a needlessly irritating conversation over dinner. "And dinner is served~! ♥ I made sure to bring out some wine, I figured you might need a bit to take the edge off." Nilly said as she poured them a glass. the beast was being carved up by a floating knife and fork. "Just say when you anything and it will stop filling your plate. Eat as much as you like." Nilly said as she filled her plate and got a bowl of stew herself. For such a small girl she did get quite the amount. However considering she was a demon size didn't mean much.

Marcus watched from the table a peering through the small opening amazed that Nilly was doing all this without actually touching anything. Magic was a bit of a taboo in his kingdom only the court wizard was allowed to practice it. Thus making it a limited thing even when others did try to learn it was nothing as grand as this. He patiently waited for the few minutes letting her work in peace as his mouth was already watering from the smell alone. He could feel his stomach grwoling softly as it had been a while almost four days since he had eaten a decent meal.

Marcus's eyes drifted up as the food served it's self letting the magic fill up both his plate and bowl with a little less then Nilly had taken for herself. "Thanks, everything looks amazing." Marcus said grabbing his glass and taking a few sips from it. Normally he wasn't much of a wine person but this one was a nice balance of not being too sweet or too dry. He immediately began to dig into his plate his silence speaking volumes of how good the food was. "So your father doesn't like you for being nice and loving nature. So are you trapped in here too or could you leave if you wanted to?" Marcus asked curious about her situation.

"Hehe, well enjoy as much as you like." Nilly told Marcus to enjoy the meal to the fullest. It was her motto to eat like it was the last meal every day because it could be the last. Live life to the fullest, being annoyingly optimistic was sort of the only way she didn't go bonkers locked in the dome after so long. Marcus's question was a reasonable one and one she did not expect. "Oh he hates not only that but me in general. I am the 'sunshine on his evil reign.' The equivalent of a blight on a neigh perfect reign of a mortal king. As for 'can I leave' the answer is technically yes. If I wanted to I could break out of here. Will I leave the answer is no... To get out I would have to overload the dome with my power. Doing that would turn the forest you flew over and much more of the surrounding area to become a literal crater and destroy my fathers kingdom. Basically it would kill everything but Myself, Seiryu, Genbu, Byakko and Suzaku in a very large radius. It would also very well cause my entire species to go all but extinct. There horrible creatures but to doom a entire species... Besides there are so many animals and creatures within my dome that have no homeland to go back to and there all but extinct I would put a end to a number of species..." Nilly said admitting she could put a end to the human demon war at any given time. However she would have to be the demon that neigh causes her species to go extinct. Not to mention a number of animals and permanently scar the world. She had outstanding powers but the powers would cause great devastation if she were to do that. "So that is why I stay in here. I am as much a prisoner as you." Nilly said in a sort of light hearted tone despite how dark the statement was. Yet there was a benefit to it all. She was able to protect anyone and anything inside the dome and her father would keep sending people to her. It was sort of the sacrifice to keep her held within. So the more she converted to demons inside the more people she could protect.

Marcus stopped eating focusing on Nilly as she explained her own situation to him. he felt bad as he had assumed that the dome was for her own protection from the other demons and not the other way around. It was also odd or a testament to her character that she remained so cheerful despite her own circumstances. That and that she hadn't taken the option to decimate the area to allow herself to freely roam and explore the world. "Is that the only way? There's no other method of taking it down? "Marcus asked a brief silence as he was thinking over what she said. It also made him feel a bit better about trying to accept his fate as it was unsure when the next person to be sent here. "You truly are a kind and bigger person...demon to not use you're power to destroy those who keep you here." He added after taking a few more bites and a small sip from his glass. "I don't understand why lock you up though if it is a stain on his reign. Why not just end you. He's gambling with his life by keeping you alive." Marcus asked still a bit confused as to the inner working of politics and behaviors between demons.

Nilly blinked at her question, was there another way? "Well not from the inside no, I would need someone on the outside to destroy or disable the cornerstones. There are four pillars of power outside the dome that are hidden in the four directions that funnel my power into the shape. They are also what keep the four beasts contained here as they are 'the guardians' of them. Though my father stole them and re-purposed them thus also containing the four creatures that could do his kingdom serious harm." Nilly explained there was another way but one she couldn't hope to do on her own. Nilly chuckled at his praise, she did take a bit of pride in that. She had chosen to forsake herself for the sake of many others. While she dreamed of escaping the dome she didn't let it consume her. Her question about her father made her blink. That wasn't what she was expecting, he was interested in both politics and the behavior of the demons. "Simply put because he can't kill me. I mean hes tried but it didn't end well for him. The whole reason there's a spirit tree beneath the castle is because he slit my throat on the spot and as my blood touched the ground the tree began to grow. The wound was healed and he realized wherever I spill my blood the land would become fertile and rich. How he implied from what I remember my blood could turn a desert in to a forest. It took him a great number of years to contain the trees magic and thus the forests around his capital. Besides he couldn't kill me alone even if he wanted to. There's a reason this dome uses my magic and not his or my brothers. Right now within this dome I am merely at half strength so I can't assume how strong I would be at full strength, but I can obliterate a Nyx with ease." Nilly exclaimed, she was technically the second highest class of demon a demon lord, so assuming she was powerful was right. Her siblings had led campaigns against mortals for years and were described as titanic creatures of death and destruction. Nilly was a petite human sized creature however size was not strength.

She had expressed when they first met she had attacked her siblings. Naming two one who she had sent flying the other she sent skipping across the sea to another continent. Nilly had overpowered monsters of destruction so it was safe to assume her power ranked higher then there's. However what Nilly was suggesting is she was likely of the power range she could be the next demon 'king' or rather queen if she were to usurp the throne. Question was what she would do with such power but given how she acted even now it seemed she didn't much care for the prospect.

Marcus felt bad prying into her past as her story left her out come a little bleak like his own but no where near as bad. Mostly he felt bad for bringing up how her father had tried to kill her at one point and even if he paid the price in it ruining the ideal landscape. It probably hurt her a whole lot more even if the wound was not fatal enough to finish the job. He remained silent, mostly as the only noises coming out of him were those of him chewing as he had almost finished off his rather full plate. As he ate he thought over the first words she spoke about there being a method from the outside and he would be able to do it if she allowed him to leave.

Though that would require her trust in him to not just run off and leaving her in the dome alone while he resumed his war against her and soon to be his own kind. Even then it was unsure how long it would take Marcus to return to his normal fighting prowess but he would begin testing his strength again in the morning. "Sorry for bringing that up." He said meekly not prying any more despite the myriad of question he had running through his mind.He figured it was best to save them for a later day then ripping open every old wound and bandage Nilly had. When he finished off his plate the utensils tried to refill though he declined as he didn't want his stomach to burst. lastly he finished off his wine the alcohol helping to numb the apprehensions he was having about crawling into bed with a demon.

Back
Top Bottom