Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Bad Student [ShyRPer and brenda brunette]

He began to grunt and moan a little as he raped his teacher. "I'll bring a Championship trophy to campus next year," he then began to tell her about the future. "You won't stand in my way or you get more of this," he said as he worked his cock in and out of her. "Nod if you understand, Miss Avery!" he enjoyed how it felt to be inside her now.

"If I let go of your wrists, will you try to strike me?" he asked in between brutal thrusts as his free hand began to remove her panty gag. He continued to pin her arms above her head with his other hand though. Then he held his position when he felt his cock twitch. He was very close to an orgasm.

"Just stop," she sobbed as he removed her gag. "Pleeze! I won't hit you. I won't tell anyone about this. Oh, god, just please stop!"

Her pleading tapered off into uncontrolled sobbing.

Mentally, he lost control of his body as she whimpered, pleaded and sobbed. It turned him on so much to see the authority figure teacher sobbing and when he was turned on, he also came and grunted in satisfaction.

Letting go of her wrists, he gave her a kiss and lay motionless on top of her for a moment. "Now I have to stop because I'm drained and exhausted, Miss A!" he tormented her with his words.

Slowly climbing off and standing up, he looked down at the mess that was Miss Avery. "Take off your shirt, I want to see all of your chest now!" he shouted and prepared to get his phone out to snap a picture as he pulled up his pants.

She continued to sob, not moving to take off her shirt any more than to run away. She longed to become the Cheshire Cat and simply vanish.

As she lay there sobbing, he decided to squat down and start lifting her shirt up to expose her body. "Guess these are real, huh?" he asked as he delivered a slap to the bottom of her breasts. "Maybe I should fuck them next!" he laughed before slapping them again.

He delivered a third slap to her breasts as she begged for him to stop. "Take off your shirt, if you want me to stop doing this," he said as he slapped them for the fourth time.

She took off her top. Her breasts were covered only by a lacy bra. Her wailing and sobbing made her chest heave and her breasts jiggle.

She wailed, long and low. But she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, freeing her massive breasts. Her nipples were large and pink.

"Please," she blubbered, though she knew the plea fell on deaf ears.

He grabbed a student desk and moved it into the space that was directly in front of her desk. "I'm the teacher right now and you need a spanking!" he explained and began to pull her up by her arms and breasts.

When she was on her feet, he violently yanked down her skirt and shoved her over the student desk and smacked her on the ass in the process.

"What grade do I now have from you for your class?" he asked as he spanked her again on her bare bottom. Her bare breasts and head hung over the side of the small student desk.

She cried, more from humiliation than pain.

"Please," she begged, her voice barely audible. "I'll give you any grade you want." She broke into more sobbing.

"Really, you'll give me an A plus after all I've done and will be doing to you?" he asked while delivering a spank to her ass and a rub to her gaping pussy.

"I'm not done with you, Miss Avery!" he retrieved his phone and snapped a picture of her dangling tits.

Her sobbing grew to a wailing.

"Pleeze! Oh, please stop!"

She trembled and cried and pleaded wordlessly -- but quite noisily -- with him.

He allows her to hear the shutter of his camera phone as he snaps the picture. Then he puts his phone away to deliver a spank to her ass, which jiggles along with her tits from the impact.

"Stop crying, your a grown woman!" he shouts as he taunts her over how she has just been used by a student. "I don't think anyone will believe I made you bend over this desk. Not after so many female teachers have been arrested for having sex with a male student," he spoke about how he believed his word would be believed over her word.

Spanking her one more time, he then spoke instructions to her. "Go ahead and sit up on the desk. If you want me to stop, I'm gonna need some things from you besides that A plus," he placed his hand on her back and began to rub it. "I promise. No more spanking and no more fucking you today," he wasn't exactly being truthful as he hand slid down to caress her butt again.

"That's good, Miss Avery!" he gave her a pat on the head as she sat on the desk. This caused him to chuckle a little as her tits bounced slightly.

"Make your tits bounce by themselves and then play with them," he stood directly in front of her for the best view was there.

She touched her breasts, hardly believing she was giving in to his requests. At first her touch was tentative. But she realized that if she gave him a show, that might be the end of her ordeal. She began to knead her breasts, squeezing them together. She ran her fingers over the nipples, making them stand up. She let out some phony gasps and moans, as if she were enjoying it.

When she became distracted while following his orders, he retrieved his phone to take a video of her. "How much is this video worth to you, Miss Avery?" he stopped filming and now had something to hold over her that was worth more than anything she could potentially offer.

"Maybe next time, you won't close your eyes!" he taunted her over his taking advantage of her without even needing to touch her.

Back
Top Bottom