Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desperate Boy (Lia && HKitten)

Lia

Pulsar
Times were hard. They were hard all around, of course, but when they're hard for you, you tend to feel like they're harder for you than they are for anyone else. Charlie, though, was guilty of not realizing how selfish he was being. He'd lost his very cushy job, and was unable to find any other type of work. He was on the verge of losing his apartment, had already lost his car... The lithe blond man walked down the street, hands shoved in his pockets and his murky eyes trained on the ground in front of him. He was ashamed and desperate.

Every now and then, he would look up and study the people who were walking towards him. There was one that he envied more than the rest: brown hair, in a black business suit. He seemed physically stronger than him, but not much broader. He'd been that guy only two months ago. And now... Now he was stooping so low as to thinking of robbing him.

Charlie shook his head. What was he thinking? He may be desperate, but he wasn't a criminal! Jail guarantees a bed to sleeping... He shook the thoughts away and readverted his eyes back to the ground, thoughts swirling and they all centered on just how he could make rent.

Five o’clock sharp. The clock ticked the seconds by and Matthew had to wonder if it was just him, or the days were dragging on slower every time he went to work. Sometimes, he didn’t know if he was going to be so bored that he’d fall asleep in the middle of working or not, and that was a bad knowledge to have hovering his mind. The tall, dark brunette had always been the “lady’s man”, but sadly, he didn’t exactly find a person he wanted to live with. They were all too bossy and they wanted too much from him, when he just wanted to have a steady relationship without having to worry if the person was going to leave him, cheat on him, steal his money, or whatever else possible. Perhaps he could blame his last relationship, as she had cheated on him and stole everything in his house when she left.

Ugh…ok, no more thinking about the past… he firmly told himself, shifting his head to the side as he stood up and decided to get some fresh air and walk around. Green eyes roamed the streets and decided to wander around and get things straighten out in his head. Matthew was tired of going home to an empty house, with no one to greet him and even though it was almost laughable, he wished there was someone there to cook him meals and keep him company. As he passed a pet shop, he debated about getting a dog, but that would have been a bit impractical, wouldn’t it? He was gone for eight hours in the day, so a puppy would have been impossible, as he needed to take care of it and train it first. A full grown dog was hard to train and he didn’t want to get bitten.

In fact, despite the fact that an animal would have been fun to have, he wasn’t so sure he wanted the hassle of not being able to train the pet. Food had to be placed out, and the dog wouldn’t have been able to cook for him. “Man, I wish my parents got me a pet when I was younger…” he chuckled, shaking his head as he wandered further down the streets. Glancing around, he realized that there was the other option. He had thought about it before, but…it was a bit risky and stupid.

Matthew thought about hiring a gigolo, in which the other person would have spent all hours at his house, being his companion. However, the hard part was, he didn’t want a hooker, nor did he think anyone would be that desperate for money and a place to stay—and not be a hooker that is—to accept his offer. In fact, he sometimes thought he was crazy for even thinking of that. Shaking his head once more, he spotted someone wandering the streets in the opposite direction; heading towards him. The blonde had a nice frame, but it was slightly slouched, as if he was just aimlessly wandering around and lost. A lost puppy came to his mind, and he chuckled.

“Hey…” a slow smile formed over his lips. Really…what would it hurt to try? At the moment, he was almost desperate himself, not wanting to return to the house with no companion to keep him company. “Have you seen a…er, my dog?”

He'd heard the voice but it did not immediately register that it was speaking to him. Who would speak to him? Charlie's family lived in the midwest and he had no one here in New York ((hope it's okay?)) that he even knew casually, let alone enough to speak to. But when he looked up and saw the man that he'd been admiring looking straight at him, obviously waiting for an answer to the question, Charlie blinked a couple of times, trying to get the appropriate actions straight in his head.

"Uh..." was all that managed to come out on his first go at answering the question. Get it together! was repeated several times before the blond could manage a full thought. "Sorry. No. No I haven't seen a dog around." He normally wasn't shy, but the random interaction had caught him quite off guard and he was feeling a little deer in the headlights-ish. He wanted to be out of the awkward spotlight; to stop feeling like he was being looked down upon, even though the rational portion of his mind told him that he looked no different than any other young adult who probably had a retail job and had the day off.

"I...uh...I have a bit of time if you'd like some help looking for him?" What the hell? It might end with some reward money.

The brunette raised an eyebrow at how the other male was acting, and found it almost cute. While he wasn’t one to usually just jump out of the blue and ask people around him—let alone strangers—to help him, he wasn’t going to pass up an opportunity. Matthew glanced up and down the blonde’s body, gauging if this person was thinking he was some nut. He looked like a regular young adult, probably a year or two younger than the brunette that was highly likely just a sales junky like most of the young men around their area.

“Yeah, that’d be nice if you could.” he grinned, waving his hand towards the direction he came from. “I think he was heading that way. He’s blonde, with grayish-blue eyes, almost murky, and sometimes gives the cutest puppy eyes.” Matthew explained, clearly describing the male standing before him, but wondering if this stranger caught on. “I’m Matthew, by the way. And you are?”

Tilting his head, he offered his hand to shake the other male’s hand, thinking that this was rather cute to play with the blonde. While he wasn’t usually attracted to males, this particular one was alluring and fit the description of a pet he had wanted. In fact, he wondered if he could bribe this stranger to ‘test’ a few days with him. Careful Matthew…you’re starting to sound like some old lecher… he warned himself with a small grin. Indeed, this was a crazy idea, but since he was already playing around, he might as well go the full mile.

Confused though he may be, Charlie most certainly wasn't one to have the wool pulled over his eyes. He looked up at the man, though he was only two or so inches taller than he was, and squinted, trying his best to read him. "What are you playing at?" he asked, obviously suspicious. Who wouldn't be? A strange man asks you if you've seen his dog, and when offered help describes you? Something was off and Charlie didn't really like it. The blond was wary of taking the man's hand, and he barely touched it for a second before dropping it again.

"Charlie."

What more information did he need? Charlie, on the other hand, had more questions than he could count whirling around in his head. The main one being: Why would the man call him a dog, though it wasn't in so many words? And why toy with him? He knew that he looked pathetic, but he didn't need some man in an expensive looking business suit to tell him that. How rude could one get?

"Seriously--what do you want from me then?" No one made up a story of a lost dog just to introduce themselves. Not in real life, anyway.

Smiling at the shorter man, he shrugged and placed his hand back into his pocket and drew out a business card. “Matthew Andrews. Of Retailing Incorporated.” he informed, being the manager of a rather large fashion company. The brunette didn’t have to worry about being thought of as some weirdo, as he usually had a good story to back him up, or at least, he’d have his name to pull him out. Tilting his head, he handed Charlie his business card and pondered on what to answer the question with.

It truly wasn’t natural for someone to make up a story of a lost do to introduce themselves with; even if he had wanted a dog and a companion at the same time. Perhaps it would have been easier to just have hired or ordered a gigolo, but then again, where was the ‘natural meeting’ in that? “Eh...I was just looking for a playmate, that’s all.” Matthew grinned. “You wouldn’t happen to have a job, would you? If so, how much do you get paid?” in his mind, he probably could out pay most of the companies running in the area, so he didn’t have to worry about the cash. It was the will that he was searching for, after all. Taking on the tone of a businessman, he straightened up and tugged at his suit fractionally, just to give himself a more professional appeal—thinking that it might help him get this person interested, despite the fact that he was going to offer some weird offers if the blonde was willing to listen.

((yeah lied. I found him.))

He'd never heard of the company, but the business card looked legit, and the man in front of him didn't seem crazy... Not really, anyway. If you roamed the streets at night, you could meet those who truly were crazy. Charlie took the offered card, but his head shot up when the questions were asked and the reason given. A playmate? "I'm not a whore, mister," he stated flatly, handing the card back, though it fluttered to the ground as the blond began to walk away.

Charlie couldn't believe it really. He'd been mistaken for a whore? How pathetic did he look? Sure, he'd glanced in the mirror before leaving the house, but that had been at five this morning to avoid running into his landlord. Still, he'd only been walking. Really, he couldn't look that much worse than he had when he left... Could he? Still, the blond couldn't help but think that this man was offering him money. And for what? A romp around a bedroom? What was the harm in that? You'd be pretty stupid to turn down money! Knowing the statement to be true, Charlie sighed and turned back around to face this Matthew fellow.

"No. No, I don't." Defeated, the blond hung his head low, not believing he was actually doing this.

Biting his bottom lip, Matthew was about to chase after the other male when his card was just tossed back and Charlie began to walk away. With a swipe of his hand, he snatched the card and stuffed it back into his pocket. He wanted to explain that he didn’t think the blonde was a whore, as he didn’t want a whore, but rather, he found the other male to be normal and didn’t appear to be too bad from the small time they had spoke to each other.

Stepping forward as if to stop him, he was surprised when Charlie turned back around and sighed in defeat, before stating that he didn’t have a job. With his head hung low, the businessman had to try hard not to picture him as some kicked puppy. Whoa…for real? This guy is actually…not fucking around? Matthew thought amazedly in his mind, staring with almost wide eyes.

Clearing his throat, he shrugged and motioned towards the café they were standing in front of the entire time. “Uh…let’s go in and get a cup of something warm for you? We can discuss the details if you wanted in a private booth. But just to get this out there, I’m not looking for some a fuck…more like, a companion…pet-like…person.” thinking about the logic of his statement sounded stupid to himself, so he had to wonder how retarded he sounded when he spoke it out loud. “I can pay a lot though…and you’d be living in my place, with food and all…” the brunette stated out, hoping to not drive away the somewhat willing blonde. This was something similar to a ‘test run’, as he realized that there was a huge possibility that Charlie would turn him down. On the flip side, he also knew that Charlie had no job…meaning he was going to be pressed for money sooner or later.

Nodding to the offer of something to drink, Charlie moved towards the cafe with the stranger. Matthew's reassurance that he wasn't looking for a whore was at least a little calming to his nerves, though it didn't make him feel a whole lot better. The blond chalked it up to being on the defensive as he took his tea and chose one of the private booths towards the back of the restaurant to talk to the other man in. He figured that he had the control at the moment, and he was going to use that to the best advantage that he could.

Of course the offer was tempting, but you know what they say about things that sound too good to be true... Charlie didn't want to get his hopes up because, in his mind, this just wasn't going to work out. "I want to know everything." How else could he make an informed decision? Was he going to be told what he could and could not do? Was he going to be made to be humiliated in public for the pure joy of this man? Was he going to be told what to wear and what not to wear? Would he be kept at the house unless out with Matthew? If so, what would be the point in paying well? He had so many questions but couldn't voice them, and so he put the pressure back on the brunette to tell him what he thought he should know. Perhaps by the end of the explanation, he would be able to form full questions.

Ordering a cup of coffee for himself, he sat comfortably in the private booth and faced Charlie. The blonde was definitely on the defense, and he was just going to have to play a good offense game. Leaning forward so that he was resting his chin in his palm, he gave a half shrug as if he didn’t care. “To be honest, I don’t know what I want out of this either. Maybe I want to have you stay in the house when I’m not there, or whatever the control freaks get off on.” he simply stated, as if that wasn’t strange and all creepy-like.

“Honestly though, I would like you to do what I want. I won’t mutilate you or do some weird bathroom shit on you…but I want…” he pondered on that further, as to what he wanted the most out of a companion. “I want you to be my companion…but…act like a puppy. I want a pet.” really, one had to question his sanity if he was asking for a pet, when he was speaking with another male as if they were just having a normal coffee date. When their drinks came, he sipped at his coffee and hummed in satisfaction; acting like he was doing a business transaction made this a lot easier and he didn’t show any signs of faltering or nervousness like he was feeling.

“Think of it this way…you’re going to be homeless soon anyways, if you don’t have a job. Might a swell take the offer to have shelter, don’t you think?” it was a wild gamble, but most of the cards were in his deck if one looked at it, so he was willing to just state the truth—even if it was rude or harsh. Perhaps this wasn't going to work and he should just head to the pet shop to get a dog, but at least he tried, right?

The answer did nothing to ease him. Charlie sipped his tea, letting it work his nerves down from the frenzied state that they were already in. He weighed his options. He could say no and go back to contemplating robbing people, or be homeless. He could say no and move back home and admit failure. Or he could take his chances and say yes. But something was still off. "If you want a pet, why are we here?" He didn't understand it. Well, he did but not really. Charlie wanted to know the psychology behind it all to help him feel a little more at ease.

But the fact that Matthew was acting as if this was a normal business transaction was a little unsettling. Working through everything, Charlie too put his mind in that frame. Murky eyes were strong for the first time in weeks, and his chest was puffed out just slightly. He could do business transactions. He had for a three years before he lost his job. "A contract. I want everything laid out: what you expect, what I expect, that you'll be taking care of room and board and food and whatever else you're offering, my wages to cover whatever it is that you're not willing to cover..." It would help him to feel safer, silly as that sounded. A piece of paper wouldn't stop the man in front of him from turning him into a sex slave if he truly wanted to.

Matthew actually smiled at the demand that the blonde was spitting out after he had laid out the things he expected and wanted from the stranger. A contract was a very ‘business-like’ thing for the blonde to have asked for, which proved that the man must have been in sales or something before he was fired. Charlie might have been a good worker as well, but in today’s economy, it didn’t seem like they needed his skills. “Alright, I can do that. We’ll make a contract now so you can come back with me tonight.”

He waved to the waitress and gave her a dazzling smile, before asking for a piece of paper and a pen. After a few minutes of just idle waiting and sipping his drink, the items came and he began to write down what he expected and what Charlie was going to get from him. Room and board, food, wages, nine hours of ‘free-time’, as Matthew would be out of the house for work during eight to five either way…and even ‘safe words’ and all the BDSM junk negotiation. The second half was of his wants and need, which were covered in the BDSM and ‘pet’ negotiation. After another few minutes, he had the contract written out and signed it at the bottom with his name, before handing it over to Charlie to read and sign.

“Well, if all’s good and well, then perhaps we should get back to the house to rest for the night. Good thing it’s Friday, as we can lay some house rules down over the weekend.” Matthew grinned, tilting his head and watched the blonde as he read and hopefully signed. This was so surreal that he didn’t think it was going to go through and they would both laugh about it later.

Taking the paper, Charlie read through it thoroughly. He crossed a couple of things out, added a few provisions (like one full free day per week, and that more could be negotiated for either of them with a week's 'notice', and money to be provided for the house food shopping since both the shopping and cooking were written in by Matthew). The blond also wrote in that there were to be no sexual advances of any type between the two of them until both parties had expressly agreed and consented. The last thing that he did was calculate the wage to be sure he would be able to live on it before signing and dating his name with a flourish and sliding it back to the other man.

It was surreal. Could he really be this hard up for cash and a place to stay? With a sigh, Charlie flopped back and sipped his now cooling tea, going over the situation in his mind. "I have to return to my apartment and get some things. If you give me your address, I will meet you there later-around eight or so." He wanted time to process the situation further, and to come to terms with it, and to figure out what in Sam hell he was going to tell his family. "Yeah I ran out of money so I shacked up with this rich guy to play as his whore house boy" wasn't going to really cut it.

With another thought, he took the contract and folded it, sliding into his back pocket. "I'll bring back a copy." Signalling the waitress, he asked for one more piece of paper and when it arrived, he handed that to the man across from him for the address.

Matthew raised an eyebrow at the added things, but they were minor, as he wasn’t exactly looking for a sex slave, and the bit of money extra were alright, since Charlie would most likely be helping in cooking and all that stuff. Saying nothing at first, he just leaned back and continued to sip at his coffee, tasting the bitter tang as he just watched Charlie sigh. The blonde was really going to do this, and while outwardly, the brunette didn’t look like he was going to jump for joy or anything, inwardly, he was shocked. The thought of having a personal servant or whatever this was—was it really a companion?—was something he had never thought possible. Some random guy off of the streets was going to be his pet…really, that was surreal as it gets, wasn’t it?

When he was handed the second piece of paper, he smiled charmingly and wrote down his address. “Take the left turn, it’s easier. Other than that, I suppose I’ll see you later tonight then.” Matthew stood up and straightened out his shirt, before paying for their drinks and leaving. As he left the café, he realized that this was probably where the joke ended and he just went back home, alone and without expecting company. Charlie was probably pulling his leg, so he didn’t expect much. But if the other male did show up, then…well, he supposed he’d stick to the contract.

After what felt like a long walk, he was back at his house. There weren’t any lights to indicate that anyone was there, as there wasn’t anyone, and when he entered, it wasn’t warm and welcoming either. The brunette wasn’t the type to dwell on the fact that he lived alone, but really, it got lonesome when one was faced with couples all around them, and they were left to travel home by himself. Shaking his head, he just went to shower and relax, while he ‘waited’ for his guest.

He was slightly surprised that the other man had allowed him to go back to his apartment. Of course, there was no money exchanged yet, and so there was no harm in it, other than Charlie running out to the local business section of the papers and outing him. But that wouldn't pay nearly as well as Matthew would. And while he still couldn't believe that he was doing this, the blond set out to his apartment to collect some of his most treasured belongings.

Clothes were gotten, photographs, cell phone, jewelry and his pillow. They were all stuffed into three bags and when all was said and done, he was thinking that perhaps asking for cab fare would have been the smartest move of them all. But he was a trooper and so with one last look, he tossed the key onto the counter and left. Charlie didn't get far, though, before a large, Italian man was after him. "Hey! HEY! Get back here!" With a sigh, the blond turned around.

"Look Mr. Capelli. I'm leaving. Gone."

"You still owe me three months rent!"

"I know! But look." Charlie took the second piece of paper out and copied the address onto the other half, tearing it and handing one to the landlord. "I'm staying here. I'll get you your money."

Looking at the address the old man's bushy and greying eyebrows raised. "You no afford this place but you afford THAT place?!"

"No... No, I'm staying with... With a friend."

"Stupid friend." With that, the old man moved back into his own apartment. Whether or not he expected to be paid wasn't something that Charlie could figure out, but he shrugged and started walking again. It took him a good hour to not only get to the apartment, but to get a copy made of the contract as well. It was nearing nine when Charlie finally made it to the building and had plucked up enough courage to knock on the door.

It had gotten rather late in terms of visitors, so by the time it was eight o’clock, Matthew found himself cleaning the dishes of his dinner. He hadn’t truly expected for Charlie to pick up on his offer, as the other male was probably laughing his ass off just at the thought. Who would willingly give up most of their time to be a house pet for some stranger, just because they offered a few bucks? Perhaps people desperately in need of money, but the blonde didn’t look like he was that desperate.

After washing the dishes, he moved back towards the living room and plopped himself down onto the sofa. For a brief moment, he wished he had went back to the pet shop and got the puppy he saw in the window, as that would have at least gave him a companion to pet tonight. Instead, he was just wasting his evening away as usual, doing nothing but watching random television shows and just ‘relaxing’ alone. Briefly, he also wished that their joke together was real, as that would have been a better alternative than sitting here alone.

When an hour had passed, he heard a small knock on his door and raised an eyebrow. Who in the world would come visit at this hour? But that wasn’t too bad, as he wasn’t doing anything either way. Standing up and stretching out his legs, he padded towards the door and peeked through the eyehole, only to spot Charlie. No way…he actually…came? he thought with amazement, before checking around him to see if things were presentable. He had on a pair of sleeping pants and a simple tee-shirt, so he didn’t think he looked too suspicious.

Clearing his throat, he opened the door and gave the other male a grin. “Hey, it looks like you showed up after all.” Matthew stepped aside and offered for the blonde to enter. “So, got everything you needed? Have you had dinner?” he wondered, thinking that there were some leftovers still in the fridge.

"Uhh..yeah. I said I would, yeah?" Charlie hefted his bag up on his shoulder and shuffled inside, standing awkwardly in the entrance hall. He didn't want to just drop his stuff, nor did he want to be rude and find his own way to a bedroom. "I have your copy, too. Of the...um...contract, I mean." Charlie set one bag down and reached into his pocket for the piece of paper, handing it to Matthew.

Shifting his weight back and forth from foot to foot, Charlie looked around the apartment as he moved through to the living room. The entrance hall was cramped and a slight bout of claustrophobia had started to set in there. All in all, he supposed that he was acting rather calm for someone who was about to become someone's house...pet? Boy? Well, whatever the term, he was about to basically become a servant to the man standing in front of him for only a promise of food and a roof over his head and some extra spending cash.

And suddenly, a thought popped into his head that scared him. "There is...um...more than one bedroom here, right? I mean... You seem normal and everything but..."

When he was offered the contract’s copy, the brunette glanced over it once more, before stuffing it into his pants pocket. Charlie was looking around his home as if he was shocked to see such a place, but at the same time, he looked nervous. The hallway was rather narrow, since it was the new design in many of the upscale apartments these days. Shrugging his shoulders, he stepped up to the other male and picked up the bag that was placed on the ground. “Not really. I might make a lot, but I actually try to save money.” he playfully teased with his words, before heading towards the one bedroom the apartment had.

“You’re supposed to be a pet, so you’ll either sleep on the ground or in bed with me. That’s the whole idea of this arrangement…it’s in the contract, remember?” Matthew raised an eyebrow at his pet, as if asking him to dare challenge that. There was still a way for Charlie to get out of this, as it was just the first night, but he wasn’t going to sugar-coat how things were going to be. If he had to, then that would be like lying to the blonde about what he expected in a house pet.

The entrance hall led to a rather opened area that was a living room and kitchen combined, which branched off into another small hallway that led to the bedroom. He dropped the bag in there and motioned for Charlie to do the same, before he moved to get dinner ready for his pet. “I hope meatloaf will do?”

The soft groan came out before he could do anything about it. Share a bed? He didn't share beds. At least, not with strangers. "The floor," he answered meekly. He supposed that he really hadn't read the contract over in as much detail as he'd thought. But the floor in a cushy apartment with a soft carpet was a million times better than a park bench or the hard ground outside, he supposed. Still, the thought was a little daunting.

"A week? We'll give it a week and see and then... Well if it doesn't work out we can both wash our hands of it." It seemed like a fair deal to him. Of course, it wasn't him who was in charge anymore by the looks of it. Charlie set his things into the corner for the time being and then followed the other out into the kitchen, where it smelled wonderful. He breathed in deeply and exhaled slowly, the blond not being able to help the small little smile that came to his lips. He had to admit that he'd expected take out. The guy lived alone and he was hiring a complete stranger to, of all things, cook for him.

"I'm not very picky," he mumbled softly, trying to control his stomach and salivary glans. The things he was picky about, he didn't mention. He knew he'd be cooking and he could could to his preference, so it really didn't bother Charlie all that much. "Why am I here?" he finally asked, wanting to know Matthew's rationale behind this.

Rising an eyebrow, he shrugged at the answer as to where the other male would sleep. To be honest, he was a bit disappointed that his pet would rather sleep on the ground that by his side, but that was understandable, as he was a complete stranger until a few hours ago. The idea of testing this for a week before they decided to stick with this arrangement or ‘wash their hands of it’, didn’t sound too bad, so he nodded in agreement, before placing the warmed food down on the table. Stepping back towards the fridge, he was about to ask if the other male would like juice or water, but was informed that Charlie wasn’t picky, so he took out some juice.

“Why you’re here? Well…I don’t know why you’re here, to be truthful, as I can’t read your mind.” Matthew joked, smirking at the double-flip of the question. He sat down across from the blonde on the other side of the island, before tilting his head and just pondered on a suitable answer for the question. “I suppose for company. A pet would be too much work, but dating is too much to deal with at the same time. With a hired pet as yourself, I can have it all and not too much.” he answered, pouring a cup of juice for himself as well.

Placing the carton back into the fridge, he sipped out of his cup and continued to think. Was that really all there was to it? That he was willing to pay a gigolo rather than go through the hassle of dating or finding an actual dog? “I…guess I would feel better about this if you acted like a pet more…like a dog. Yeah, act like a puppy…if you can do that well, I’ll double your pay.” he smirked, wondering if the guy was going to follow his lead. Even though he wasn’t exactly ‘gay’ or had a huge attraction towards other men, he did find Charlie rather cute, and imagining the blonde acting like a puppy was going to be adorable.

Act... Like a puppy? Charlie wasn't too keen on that. But the lure of doubling his pay... He was torn, really. He wanted to simply because it meant more money and yet, what was he supposed to do? Wet himself when the other came home? He would draw the line there. Acting excitable and "wanting" to be "pet" was one thing. Acting like an animal was completely different in his mind. But then, he was supposed to be an actor, right? Oh sure, he'd had a cushy office job but that was only to pay the bills while in between casting calls. Yes, he could definitely do it. He nodded a little. "Part of that. One week thing," he added as he dug into the meal with gusto. It'd been some time since he'd properly eaten.

"What am I to call you, then?" He wasn't keen on 'master' but he supposed if it was part of the job description then... Well then he really didn't have too much of a choice, now did he? Charlie was quick to clean his plate and despite his lack of food for the past couple of days, he'd eaten so fast that he now felt stuffed to the brim and that he was likely to pop. "That was very good. Thank you." He got up to put his dish in the dishwasher after rinsing it off thoroughly.

"So lay it out for me. Play the part of a puppy but cook for you too?"

With the speed that Charlie was eating his food, he had to admit that the blonde was a lot alike a puppy; eager to fill himself and do whatever it took to get to the part he liked the most. Matthew chuckled a bit and placed his cup down, while he watched the blonde clean the dish he used as if he was already used to doing his own things in a stranger’s house. He pondered on what the other male could call him, and was about to just respond with his name, when he gave it further thought. This was like some BDSM game, wasn’t it? With the other male asking for a name and what he was going to do…surely, the brunette never thought his life would turn out like this.

Even though he knew it might not have been the best and unique name, he blurted out the first thing that came to his mind. “You can call me ‘master’.” Matthew thought about it after he offered that name, before realizing that Charlie probably didn’t want to call him that. It was a bit…imposing, as it was as if he was asserting his dominance. But then again, if the other male was supposed to act as his pet, then it was only fitting that the ‘alpha male’ asserted his dominance over the ‘bitch’.

Standing up, he finished his cup and moved over to the sink to place his cup down. “You’ll cook, clean the house, do the laundry, dishes, wake up before me and iron my clothes, prepare my bath if I have one—but no worries, I usually shower anyways—and all the things that…that servants do.” he shrugged, reaching over to pet the slightly shorter male’s blonde hair, as if the puppy was doing well for his first day. “Just be a cute little puppy while you’re at it, if you think you can even manage all that.” Matthew chuckled, wondering if he could find some ‘accessories’ for his puppy after the week was settled. If Charlie stayed with him for longer, he would invest in some things for the pet.

Nodding, Charlie took it all in, though he did shudder at the name. He really, truly hated it and found himself not able to stay quite so quiet about it as he thought he would. "Could I talk you into 'sir' or 'mister' or something...I don't know. Something just a little less?" The blond reached forward and took the cup up to load into the dishwasher, too. It was an easy task as he was already standing there with the door open. Already he was planning out a schedule. "What time do you get up?" Ironing wasn't difficult and took no time at all, really. Most of Matthew's suits would be dry cleaned anyway.

Moving over to the counter, the blond began to re-wrap the leftovers and set them back into the fridge, not realizing that he was already falling into his role. He supposed that it would be easy money, really. Housework was always pushed in his childhood, and so this was nothing to him. "And what time are you home at night? Are you home for lunch?" Matthew's schedule was what his own would hinge on and so Charlie was trying to get it down as quickly as he could. "I do best with schedules... If you couldn't tell." He expected Matthew to help him develop a strict schedule to adhere to, and to allow him to dictate it for the most part. Charlie would do all the things required of him, but he wanted to do most of it when it was most convenient for himself.

Matthew shrugged at that and leaned against the counter as he watched Charlie worked. “Eh, I really don’t care. You can call me Matthew still if you’d like, but master just sounded fun.” he chuckled, before moving to scratch the other male behind his ear. Treating the blonde like a puppy wasn’t too hard for him, as he didn’t have any emotional ties with the man. To him, this was just like getting a new pet, and with their situation, it wasn’t hard to picture anything with this male gigolo at all. In fact, he found it suiting for Charlie to be a puppy.

“I get up around seven am and get back at five thirty in the evening. Lunch should be prepared for me and other than that, do what you want. Just get the chores done before the week’s over and I expect you to be house trained.” the brunette joked, leaning in closer to plant a playful kiss on Charlie’s forehead, before straightening and stretching out his limbs. “Well, I suppose we should get to bed, unless you want to do something more together?” with his mood uplifted at the prospect of having a companion for the next week at least, Matthew found himself in a playful mood and liked teasing the new pet he had. Moving towards the living room, he leaned against the back of the couch as he waited the other male to answer, and without even thinking twice about it, he crouched his knees fractionally and opened his arms, patting his thighs once, as if calling his puppy to him.

So he'd wake at six thirty, iron and prepare breakfast, probably go back to sleep for an hour or so, get lunch ready, get himself ready, run his errands in the afternoon (including personal ones) and be home by five fifteen each night. It wasn't all that difficult. He could use Sundays to do the cleaning and food shopping, and Saturdays would be his to have. He could deal with that, honestly and Charlie nodded at the schedule that was coming to be in his own mind. And he hated to admit that he leaned into the odd affection from the other man.

'Matthew' or 'sir' sounded about right to him, and so that was what he'd call the other. Charlie was glad that it hadn't been a big fight or something that the other had really and truly wanted. After wiping down the counter top, the blond moved into the living room with the other. He still wasn't so sure about this puppy stuff, and he wasn't sure how to act really. He did open up a smile though, and while it was forced Charlie prided himself on it not looking forced. "No. I'm tired," he answered softly. "If you'll tell me where the extra blankets are, I'll just make my bed."

Charlie knew that Matthew was disappointed at his choice of the floor, but he couldn't help how uncomfortable the thought of sharing a bed with someone made him.

Back
Top Bottom