Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It all started with a drink. Mindless&DarkAngel

MindlessZombie

Super-Earth
L walked beside Light as they went down the street to the place Misa wanted them to go so bad. She was having a party for her new opening movie and wouldn't straight up tell them where the party was.

He stopped them in front of a building and looked down at the address on the paper in his hand. "This is the place Light-kun." L said as he looked back up at the club that the party was at. He sighed having no choice but to do this since he could not let Light out of his site. L hated people and this was a crowded club with so much noise. He could hear the lyrics to the song playing inside clearly as they stood outside.

Light didn't really want to go to the club. He knew that L wouldn't let him out of his sight even if he had to go to the bathroom (which can cause really awkward moments).

Light went into the club--it was very crowded and then he glanced at L to check on him. Light knew he didn't like being in crowded places. He didn't enjoy being in crowded places but it was tolerable. Light wasn't so sure if L could survive the rest of the night.

"Light... Light-kun." L looked around at all the young people dancing around them. It was so inappropriate and so public. L was keeping calm... he will stay calm. At least that is what he told himself as he scanned the room for some empty spot. "Light-kun," He repeated he name without even realizing how many times he had said it. "I need something sweet." He stuck his finger in his mouth and stood closer to Light as they made their way in.

"I will buy you something sweet. What would you like?" Light felt that L was moving just a little bit closer to him and it felt nice but he quickly erased those thoughts from his mind. Light found them a clear spot, and ordered a couple of drinks before he was going to order L's sweets. Light knew L didn't like being sociable it looked as if L was ready to run out the door and crawl into a corner and hide once L tasted fresh air.

"I think the drink is sweet Light-kun." He said staring at the picture of the drink on the menu. He slouched and put his feet up on the table so that he was sitting close to his normal. He couldn't fit his feet in the seat with his butt after all. He stuck his finger in his mouth as he waited for the drink. He sat close to the wall so that there was nothing behind him or no one.

"Are you OK" Light asked and then watched the bartender make the drinks. Light wasn't very sure that L would survive tonight. L looked like he was on the verge of breaking. Light wanted to get him out of there but hearing Misa complain about how they left early would surely bug him. "Are you sure you only want the drink I am sure they have something sweeter." Light would do anything at this point to keep L from breaking down.

L nodded and took a sip of his drink, "it's okay Light-kun... or it was." He spotted Misa running at them.

"LIIIIGGGHHHHTTT," She pounced on the man she claimed to be her boyfriend. "OH LIGHT, YOU MADE IT!!!" She squelled.

"Hi Misa, are you enjoying yourself" Light knew L wasn't but it beats having to hear Misa complain about it for days about how we left early. Maybe if L gets sick....that might be our only way out.

Light then looked at L and frowned a little.

L looked over at Light and took a sip of his drink, his wide eyes staring everywhere else after words. He finally go done with his drink and the waiter brought him another.

"Light, I need to go back to my friends, my manager thinks I'm in the restroom right now." She laughed. "I'll see you later Light, my love."

Light sighed and said "OK Misa see you later" Soon after she left he looked at L. "When she isn't looking we could try to escape, but I would leave it up to you to deal with her" Light ordered a stronger drink and quickly drank it.

"Don't get drunk Light-kun." He said nervously. He thought for a moment he might end up drunk... was this drink Light got him an alcohol drink? He felt like he was about to have a nervous break down right there to make it worse there was someone staring at him and making very vulgar signs to him.

"It takes a lot to get me drunk" Light reassured L. Light didn't know how to comfort his friend.

"Do you want some sweets, anything that will help you cliam down?" Light half smiled at L thinking dirty thoughts for just a second. In that second he thought of having sweets all over Light's body and have L lick it up--this thought only lasted a second....or two.

"No..." L shook his head. "I... I want to leave..." he was shakey, what was wrong with him? Then there was the weird guy staring at him. "Light-kun... let's dance." Maybe it would get his mind of off it.

"OK lets dance" Light wasn't sure if this was what L really wanted. Light led L to the dance floor then looked straight at the man and then Light licked L's neck. Light wanted to show the man that was staring that L belonged to Light.

L shivered by what Light did and looked at him confused, "Light-kun... what...?" He stared at him wondering what he was doing. He got close although he was confused and watched everyone else to see how they danced.

"I will tell you later k" Light simled and then started to dance with L. Light also pulled L close to him and then turned him around. "Are you OK" Light wanted to know how L felt about them dancing together.

"I... I want to leave..." He repeated, this time sure of himself. "I don't like people to well Light-kun."

"OK let's leave. Misa will understand tomorrow." Light smiled at L and led him out the door. "You looked like you were about to pass out in there" Light commented on his behavior.

"I still don't feel to well either Light-kun." He said taking in the fresh air of the outside world. He had never been so happy to be outside before. He shuddered at the thought of how they always had to be close at Wammy's House. Showers, sleep, play. He looked over at Light and grabbed hold of his arm.

"Lets go home" Light wanted to hurry up and get him out of here already. Light dialed Watari's number from his cell phone. "Watari will be here in five minutes so don't worry" Light wrapped his arms around L just out of instinct.

L rested against Light enjoying the comfort he was getting from the younger man as he did so. When the lemo pulled up he opened the door and waited for Light to get in to the vehicale.

Light got into the lemo and scooted over near the window so that way L has enough room to get in. Also, while Light was in the lemo he got some cake to give L.

L smiled at him and took the cake, "Thank you Light-kun." he sat it aside though, "I... don't really want it right now though..." He said leaning against Light and stared out the window until they came to the hotel they were staying in.

They both went into the hotel and got into the elevator. As soon as they were in it Light pushed L up against the wall of the elevator and kissed him hard and then pulled away to see his reaction.

L stared back at Light surprised. He wasn't sure why Light would do something like that at all. "Light.... kun.... What..." He was shaky from being in the crowded place and now Light was kissing him. When the elevator dinged and the doors opened he was still to shocked to get out.

Back
Top Bottom